Would you date someone with your last name?

nolee

sarNie Adult
not for ME cause i have a pretty rare last name lol. but my best friend dated someone with the same last name as hers, CHAN, they went out for a couple of years. and my friend's grandparents had the same last name & they been together since they were like 16 lol.. i guess it's okay if it's a common last name but as for me, answer's no.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol yea like Juicee say, for Thai people if you have the same last name you are related to each other, not like Western where same surname you dont have to be related. Like if I find someone in Thailand and they are Thai with my father's or mother's surname, we're related somehow even if we dont know each other.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i feel like it doesn't matter unless you're related & don't feel for it.
...at least we're not livin what King Tut had to during his times, married
his own cousin to keep the royal blood running... anyway, the viets
are able to do so even if they have same last names.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
as for meeh my last name is very common...man my name is pratically common...Im mien and all our names are given from if your the oldest child to the youngest child...! it's gay hard to explain...but yeah i guess i would date my same last name though...as long as i know that they ain't my blood relative or somin.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Nope I wouldn't date someone with my last name....Being Laos and Thai, same last name would mean that u are related somehow.