Would anyone recommend taking Chemistry summer course?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello all, I actually have three questions:

Would anyone recommend taking Chemistry summer course?

Does private college(s) accept transfer of D?

Are some courses transferable as D's?

THANK YOU ^__^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Question 1: It depends on how well versed you are with Chemistry. Chemistry during the summer can be very tedious because it's alot of information to absorb in a small amount of time.

Question 2: I'm not sure where you live so this one is a little difficult to answer, but most colleges and universities in Texas won't accept anything below a C. A D is considered passing, but won't transfer to Universities I am assuming it'll be the same for Private schools.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The last two questions, I'm not sure since I live in Canada but I'd say typically you'd need at least a C in order to transfer.

I would only recommend taking Chemistry in the summer unless you ususally do well in it and you're capable of learning a full year course of material in such little time. If Chemistry isn't your strongest subject, it's better to take it during the year. There's really no point in taking a risk to not doing well in a subject unless it's mandatory.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
at my school they only let u pass if u get a c- or better. i think if u got a D, they can transfer it, but it will not count as credit and u'll have to re-take it. [but since we live in different ear i dunt know wat r ur skool's rules]

i do not prefer taking it over the summer because there are a lot of reading and its really hard.
if you're talking about chemistry like the 100 classes, its like we cover ch1-ch11, its really long and i myself do not recommend anyone taking it over the summer.