Worst & Best Lakorn Productions

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Best - Maker Group
Act Art
Lakorn Thai
Dida

Worst - Kantana (They begin the lakorn so good but they don't know how to properly end a lakorn, drags until the end but gives a shitty ending)
Good Feeling, Dara VDO
TV Scene (sometimes)
Exact/Scenario (they drag like crazy, i only like 4 or 5 lakorns from them)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Best - Broadcast(creative), Who&who, LakornThai, Duang Malee Manee Jan (directed KLRGR), Exact Scenario Ch5/Ch7, No Problem,
Act Art, Dara Vdo, Makers Group(all), Bangkok Drama

Worst - Tv Scene(some), Good Feeling, Dida, Kantana, step onward

Mann

Best - XACT, POLYPLUS, LAKORN THAI, MAKER GROUPS, DARAVDO
Worst - STEP ONWARD, ACT ART, TV SCENE, DIDA, KANTANA (FEW ARE GOOD CEPT' CORNY ANIMATION ONES)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Each production team has their fair share about of best and worst lakorns.

I personally like Broadcast, Lakorn Thai and Maker Groups.

The moderate ones that I watch time to time would be Xact, Polyplus and TV Scene.

The ones I tend to watch and never finish are with Kantana (they were good in the past), Dara and Dida.

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly I don't care too much about the production company…so
best:polyplus,maker groups…
worst:kantana for sure…

Asy

sarNie Immature
I haven't watch many lakorns from many different companies so I couldn't tell which one is best or which one is worst. But I personally support Exact and TV Scene. Their lakorns aren't typical, at least for me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Each production team has their fair share about of best and worst lakorns. I personally like Broadcast, Lakorn Thai and Maker Groups.The moderate ones that I watch time to time would be Xact, Polyplus and TV Scene. The ones I tend to watch and never finish are with Kantana (they were good in the past), Dara and Dida.
i think the 3
i agree with your choice. the top 3 production that are normally consistent are lakorn thai, broadcast and makers group. those production never seem to disappoint us..its never bad to the point where you can't watch it.

work production:

ch3: good feeling, ap produciton
ch7: i cant really judge nowadays cause most of their lakorn just seem bad unlike before..
ch5: they used to have so much good lakorns but the quality is bad like ch7 now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
current best : Broadcast,Lakornthai,Makers Group/J Team/Y Team,Wave Media,Polyplus,
Exact Scenario,P'Kai crew/No Problem,Tv Scene(they're improving),Duang Malee Manee Jun
Act Art,DaraVdo

Worst: Good Feeling they needed to really find a way to make their lakorn better,Uma99

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like my lakorn production preferences have changed over the years thanks to the changes to these productions.

From best to worst:

1. Lakorn Thai (4/5 good lakorns)
2. Thong Entertainment (4/5)
3. Act Art (4/5)
4. Good Feeling (really improved over the years - 4/5)
5. Broadcast Thai (3/5)
6. Makers K Group (3/5)
7. Dida (3/5)
8. Pordeecom (3/5)
9. Prakotkarndee (3/5)
10. TV Scene (2/5)
11. DaraVDO (2/5)
12. Kantana (2/5)
13. No Problem (2/5)
14. Metha Lae Mahaniyom (2/5)
15. Paujingjong (2/5)
16. Citizen Kane (2/5)
17. Wave Media (2/5)
18. Exact (2/5)
19. Polyplus (2/5)
21. Master One (2/5)
22. Makers J (1/5)
23. Who & Who (for such a great production in the past, the quality has really decreased this last decade - 1/5)
24. Dee One TV (1/5)