Worst and Best...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
its different for me... i loved Buang Ruk, it kept me interested and wasnt a typical lakorn. Leh Ratree had me interested for the first portion but after awhile it got boring and i thought the ending wasnt all that great.

favorites: Won Nee Tee Ror Kaoy (BIRD!!! and Siriam), Ruk Kearn Pikard Kan (Mos and Kob), Hua Jai Chocolate (Mos and Aom), most of Ann T's lakorns like Samee Teetra (Au), Sairung (Johnny Afonne), JaoSao Prisana (Chatchai), Rang Ngao (KANE!!)

Lom Huan is doing a pretty good job of getting on the favorites list too

worst: this one with Patson and Namfon where it was about them competing about which show would do better and Namfon played a character that would have a horses face.... gawd that lakorn was horrible. Patson and Namfon are cute together but man :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
fan i agree with you about namfon and patson lakorn..lol..they was sooo qeird..namfon playing as a horse..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Too bad that one of Numfon and Patson sucked..because their first lakorn together was GREAT.....don't know the title..but Numfon and Patson were so hilarious in the first lakorn together...speaking of, where has Patson been? I miss him...he's totally our comedy lakorn dude..

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
^^ Is that the one where Numfon had that huge mole on her face and worked as a servnat?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Isn't it called Pala Song Krueng? Or something similar. I always wanted Patson and Pok to star together. Too bad she moved to CH.7.

One of the best lakorns would be Rak Diew Kong Janjira. It was what got me watching lakorns with my mom, before then wasn't interested. I had no idea it was based on Jane Eyre till I read it later for class.

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla said:
I think the worst lakorn I've seen is the one with...well...I don't know the p'ek name but n'ek was Tik K. You know the lakorn with the psycho mother in law. I swear after watching a couple of episodes I thought the p'ek was going to suck his momma's breast at night. What a total waste of my time. The lakorn was sickening in a weird way,especially the relationship between the p'ek and his mother. It was very distrubing. :wacko:
[post="106049"][/post]​

ahaha...i agree! this lakorn pissed me off! but my mom watched it so i did too...but only parts and parts...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I have a lot of best lakorns.

Lady Mahachon- really has no point but I loved it because it's so cute!!!!! it's one of those lakorns that make you smile and feel happy.

Hua Jai Laht Fah - another cute lakorn

Wong Waree - love Tik! He was so cute in this lakorn!

Worst lakorn.

Hemaraj - stupid lakorn! nothing made sense in this lakorn

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
i have so many favorites but i think one of the worst ive seen was the old lakorn with por skidjai and noon woranuch... that one about the little boy... thought that was a waste of my time. <_< <_< -_-
As for best lakorn ive seen... im not gonna name it cause theres alot :p

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG! i forgot to add this one lakorn with Off and i forgot the girl but the title is something like Nang Rum it's awile back though...love this lakorn really much! :wub:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
OMG! i forgot to add this one lakorn with Off and i forgot the girl but the title is something like Nang Rum it's awile back though...love this lakorn really much! :wub:
[post="106713"][/post]​
Oh! yeah...I know which one you're talking about is...That girl is Ploy Cherman older sister...Gosh I also love that lakorn...One of my favorite lakorn...:D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
One Lakorn I totally Loved was one of my first lakorns! It was a Lakorn with Ann Alisha and James. it was where the p'ek and n'ek were friends when they were littile and then something happened when they were adults and they were forced to get engaged, but then James was like dating Ann's best friend or something like that! That was like my 1st Lakorn ever!! And worst HmMmMmM I gotta say I agree with Kayla the n'ek was Tik K. The p'ek was a total momma's boy it was just sick!!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
One Lakorn I totally Loved was one of my first lakorns! It was a Lakorn with Ann Alisha and James. it was where the p'ek and n'ek were friends when they were littile and then something happened when they were adults and they were forced to get engaged, but then James was like dating Ann's best friend or something like that! That was like my 1st Lakorn ever!! And worst HmMmMmM I gotta say I agree with Kayla the n'ek was Tik K. The p'ek was a total momma's boy it was just sick!!!
[post="106727"][/post]​
Kanom Pang Gum Nam Prik was the title I think. I was such a big fan of James back then, he could've been reading a phone book and I would've watched it. Does anyone have the series? I'd love to get my hands on it.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
OH YEAH! I totally loved that lakorn that was the day when ann alisha was still with RS. I think that was the only good lakorn from rs that alisha was in. other than that, the rest of the lakorn rs put alisha in was whatever. I remember people wanted to have a second season to the lakorn.

another one is leurd kittiya. I think someone probably mentioned it. lol.

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
My best lakorns are ......

Wangwaree : Tik J and Nat M because they are my favorites

Leurd kattiya : I loved it but I didn't like Tik J dying. Aom is so pretty.

pajan San Goh : Ken T & Janie

Worst: theres too many to list I think...

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Best: Hua Jai Me Ngao, Ka Nueng Ha w/ Patson and NIng

Worst: it was w/ Pok and Sam B. omg, soo soo boring, I dont know how i managed to watch thru it and Ying Ruk Ter with Nat E. , she was crippled or faking so the p'eak would take care of her..terrible, but the soundtracks were good! haha

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
LaLa Tsab said:
Oh! yeah...I know which one you're talking about is...That girl is Ploy Cherman older sister...Gosh I also love that lakorn...One of my favorite lakorn...:D
[post="106723"][/post]​
OMG!!!!! :shocked: do u know where i can still find it? i tried siamvdo already...siamvdo never email me back...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thai_Lakorn_Fan...you can email natalie..she has it..and its a good deal too :D

annenat_talie@yahoo.com

katarina

sarNie Egg
Favorite one is: Dao Prasook with Num and Kob, Kanueng Hah, and Lhong Ngao Jun. :D :D

Least Favorite: Hemrai Jai with num and Aum.....that movie was dookie but yet a guity pleasure!!! :lmao: