Worst and Best...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if this has been asked yet..But I just wanted to know what was your guys most worst lakorn and was the most best lakorn...As in one from back then and one for now...

sarN

sarNie Granny
best lakorn is NungFah kub Satan!!!!!! so freaken funnie !

.. as for worst lakorn i don' know even the worst one got their moment or memorable scene *shrug*

L

lalalek

My favorite is Tae Piarng Kon with Ann and Num :D

and the Worst is almost every movie with Poo Priya Lunberg!!!!! :lmao:

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
worst: Lady Mahachon That lakorns basically had no point to it. How I finished it, I had no idea. Probably because paula & tye are the main characters they were cute together i guess that the only reason why i continue on :D

Rakniran

Worst: Poo Lom
starring Jon Nithi and Kob Pimonrat

Best: Lord Lai Mungkorn
Pepper,Noi, Kob P, Tua Saranyu

Mae

sarNie Adult
Worst: Ban Sai Thong with Joy and Num..
Best: A LOT....all the ones with Kob and Chakrit...but it's gotta go to Chakrit and Noon's lakorn Pleng Pla Lom Dao, Chakrit and Marsha's lakorn Buang Baja Torn, Bee Sawis and Numfon's lakorn Mia Jum Pen and Kob and Num's miniseries Mamia....Definitely these and many more....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha..Lek your so funny...But wow...I was going to watch 'Lord Laiy Mungorn' but I never got a chance...So I guess I won't watch it then..But come on people..Keep typing lol...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
WORST: Buang Ruk allthough pepper is in there...
BEST: Leh Ratee
[post="105730"][/post]​
I'd have to agree..Buang Ruk was a huge disappointment...the storyline completely turned different than we all expected...It was good in the beginning to the middle, but from the middle to the end it turned out to be a flop because the story was so blah....i wish it was like what we originally thought it was going to be like...but yeah, La Ratree was a great lakorn...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i think the topic is too broad...there are way too many good and bad lakorns throughout the years...but if it was worst and best of 2005...my worst would have to be Hemarch..that lakorn was senseless..everything about it was just dumb..the clothes, their so call location...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with babyt. for 2005..

the best lakorn would be nang barb

while the worst is probably hemarach and lady mahachon.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well my topic meant..As in the most worst lakorn you've ever watched in your life...Where there's no other lakorn that can suck as much as that one..And the best lakorn thats you've watched that you will always like...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think the worst lakorn I've seen is the one with...well...I don't know the p'ek name but n'ek was Tik K. You know the lakorn with the psycho mother in law. I swear after watching a couple of episodes I thought the p'ek was going to suck his momma's breast at night. What a total waste of my time. The lakorn was sickening in a weird way,especially the relationship between the p'ek and his mother. It was very distrubing. :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think the worst lakorn I've seen is the one with...well...I don't know the p'ek name but n'ek was Tik K. You know the lakorn with the psycho mother in law. I swear after watching a couple of episodes I thought the p'ek was going to suck his momma's breast at night. What a total waste of my time. The lakorn was sickening in a weird way,especially the relationship between the p'ek and his mother. It was very distrubing.
oh..Peek Marn.. :D i like that lakorn..but i sooooo did not like Job at all..always listening to his mother..and hes so weak..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
oh..Peek Marn.. :D i like that lakorn..but i sooooo did not like Job at all..always listening to his mother..and hes so weak..
[post="106051"][/post]​
Yes, that's his name. Thanks for reminding me, Tinah. Yes, his character was weak ass hell. I was thinking to myself if I ever find a guy like that, I'm definitley calling Operah because him and his mother got some serious issue.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I can list a bunch.....but why. The one you guys listed above with Job and Tik K. is on my list. The original movie of that more casted Sam....can't remember the girl, but it was pretty bad also.

Why would anyone want to remake that.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LDi said:
I can list a bunch.....but why. The one you guys listed above with Job and Tik K. is on my list. The original movie of that more casted Sam....can't remember the girl, but it was pretty bad also.

Why would anyone want to remake that.
[post="106054"][/post]​
Ouch, that was a remake?! Now that's scary....

Bottom line, the storyline was too sickening for me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes, that's his name. Thanks for reminding me, Tinah. Yes, his character was weak ass hell. I was thinking to myself if I ever find a guy like that, I'm definitley calling Operah because him and his mother got some serious issue.
np!..lol..yeh what a moma's boy..i cant stand it when praek is that weak!..he lucky tik actually got back with him

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
There are a couple of horrible lakorns but i cant remember them...it was just that bad. I know one of them had Benz in it..a really old lakorn though.

I LOVED Pleng Fa Lorm Dao with Noon/Chakrit. I mean Noon was sort of playing her usual roles...but it was just different from other lakorns she has acted in. She had amazing chemistry with Chakrit....the lakorn had everything. I know it was a couple of years ago but i just watched it and im not over it. It was very well done...SAD, funny, romance...sigh. Good stuff. and loving Kae Lum Kong as well! Maybe im being biased becaue i LURVEE Noon. lol Her lakorns may not be THE best lakorns ever but it was very well done. :)

I havent seen any recent lakorn yet so i cant put in my 2cents for 2005 lakorns. Manee Yard Faa also needs to be on the best lakorns ever made list. :)

sulad

sarNie Adult
I gotta agree Job was really annoying in Pee Marn, when I watch it. Gosh I swear I just want to strangle Job and that old mother in law....

Worst Lakorn :

-Bai Sai Thong .:. Baung Ruk .:. Prissna

Best Lakorn :

-Roy Leh Sanae Rai .:. Manee Yard Fah .:. Neung Nai Suang