[Workpoint/VIU/AIS Play] Voice in the Rain (Bear House Production): Kan Kantathavorn / Linn Mashannoad / Na Naphat / Cherreen Horvejkul

sarNie Adult
Workpoint doing dramas? They have so much real stories they could adapt and give Club Friday a run for their money. Please lord jesus. :angel10:

Also, I'll give this a shot for Linn. Last time I saw her was the drama with Baifern & Toyy.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Workpoint doing dramas? They have so much real stories they could adapt and give Club Friday a run for their money. Please lord jesus. :angel10:

Also, I'll give this a shot for Linn. Last time I saw her was the drama with Baifern & Toyy.
If you didn't know Workpoint have done drama in the past like

Raeng Chang,
Chanee Pee Plak,
Sao Noy Roy Mor,
7 Day series 1, 2, & 3 but for series 3 they put that on the shelf for some reason they didn't air series 3.
and others...ect but for some reason they just stop doing drama.

CPY

GotomySin
Kan and Cee now are their emcees.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I just watched Episodes 1 & 2. The story has potential to be great if the writing isn't going to be so sloppy for the upcoming episodes. The couple has good chemistry.

sarNie Adult
Chereen is pretty popular on TikTok. I don't use TikTok, but people post her TikToks so much on Youtube and elsewhere that I don't even need that app to know lol.

Kan is Workpoint's golden child, but I feel like he's taking on a lot of work. He doesn't look as vibrant anymore. Also, I like Kan and all, but I don't want to see the same lead guy in every drama. Dang.

As a Club Friday fan since Season 1, I think WorkPoint could do what Club Friday used to be and more. But I think they make more money and spend less effort on doing the variety shows. From a business standpoint, it makes sense that WorkPoint won't be dedicated to dramas like the other channels.