[Workpoint] 10 Fight 10 (Jay Midi)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ice did? Oh heck no...:risas3::risas3::risas3:

I'll see about next week lol. I only want to watch things that I am interested in and if the boxing pairs are people I am not familiar with then I don't know who to root for. I specifically watched Boy P. because I like him, cheered for him, hurted for him and wanted him to win lol. Chin - to check him out cause I watched him recently in Secret Garden and got familiar with him more than just that guy that sang the song that Nadech covered in 4+1 Superstars concert. The other one I am anticipating on watching are Andrew's and Jao Khun's.
Wait, Ice commented before the match so hopefully when Chin posts his post fight post, she comments with a follow up coz it will be SHADY lol I wanna see Ice and Geon fight... their drama was spicy ahhahah Geon too... today she said, Chin is Keng, PAK GENG ahahahhahah bitch LOL A lot of people wanna be on season 2. Too bad the show is 10 fight 10 coz I can see more people for season too. I see Aerin in the crowd today too, I can see her fighting too and I would put my money on her lol. I don't even know who the guy Andrew is fighting lol

The fights I wanna see most is next week and Jaokhun and Bank. I think Bank will beat Khun. He's also a lot older kinda not fair but we'll see how that goes. Khun had a big mouth too so he better win lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, Ice commented before the match so hopefully when Chin posts his post fight post, she comments with a follow up coz it will be SHADY lol I wanna see Ice and Geon fight... their drama was spicy ahhahah Geon too... today she said, Chin is Keng, PAK GENG ahahahhahah bitch LOL A lot of people wanna be on season 2. Too bad the show is 10 fight 10 coz I can see more people for season too. I see Aerin in the crowd today too, I can see her fighting too and I would put my money on her lol. I don't even know who the guy Andrew is fighting lol

The fights I wanna see most is next week and Jaokhun and Bank. I think Bank will beat Khun. He's also a lot older kinda not fair but we'll see how that goes. Khun had a big mouth too so he better win lol
She was trying to talk tough but her Korean-speaking Thai accent made it extra funny lol. She should be supportive in a cautious way like Boy's wife. Who was the weird looking guy/girl that was sitting in Team White area but I swore she said she's here for Hunz :confused0:? She/he said they want to be in next season but I doubt there will be females pairing because it's kind of extreme, like the US's version Celebrity Boxing, it was hard to watch.

I can only stomach about 1 more season of this and then it gets old quickly...like The FACE Thailand :pancarta:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
She was trying to talk tough but her Korean-speaking Thai accent made it extra funny lol. She should be supportive in a cautious way like Boy's wife. Who was the weird looking guy/girl that was sitting in Team White area but I swore she said she's here for Hunz :confused0:? She/he said they want to be in next season but I doubt there will be females pairing because it's kind of extreme, like the US's version Celebrity Boxing, it was hard to watch.

I can only stomach about 1 more season of this and then it gets old quickly...like The FACE Thailand :pancarta:
The tranny I'm not sure what he does but he's like an idol for trans but I'm familiar with his name coz in the mask singer season 2 they thought the oyster singer was him. I wouldn't exclude any possiblity. At some point they'll run out of guys too and adding a female match will switch things up lol

The Face was good but only went down coz it got too fake AHHAHAHA plus their contestants suckkkkkkkkk none of them are that good looking, actually ugly with lower skills lol I just like the fights between mentors I don't really care about the competition.