words inspired from "piece of art"

Vsong

sarNie Egg
Oh for me normally is the kimberley fc youtube... sometimes they have english sub but it has been a long time since they do it.. so i m also not sure where to find but if u want chinese sub.. sometimes may have but now normally is theough brief summay of what they say.. seldom have videos which are translated word by word
At least i duno where to find

You can try the kim main page.. sometimes if there are translation of interview, links are paste there

Do you have ig? If you have.. sometimes some thai kim fc may do brief translation of events or interviews...

Here is the link of kimberely fc youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/KimmyStationWorld?app=desktop&persist_app=1

Not sure if it help u
Thanks Knitty. I'm dont understand chinese either. I was born in Thailand but been in the states since I was 6.

I do have an IG account and follow her there. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out!

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Thanks Knitty. I'm dont understand chinese either. I was born in Thailand but been in the states since I was 6.

I do have an IG account and follow her there. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out!
ooh nice... :)
so u r in states now???

i am a chinese and just started following kim 1 year ago only...but she simply capture all my attention until now..
my phone only contains her lakorn only..hahah

Vsong

sarNie Egg
ooh nice... :)
so u r in states now???

i am a chinese and just started following kim 1 year ago only...but she simply capture all my attention until now..
my phone only contains her lakorn only..hahah
Yes, I'm in the states. I just started following her after Ab Ruk Online.

I'm hmong by the way...I have a half brother still in Thailand and plan to visit Thailand sometime within the next year or so. And wish I can meet Kim in person! I'm just a hug Kimmy fan!

Knitty

sarNie Adult
ooh same..i also wish i can meet her but i dun think will get the chance...
haha u seems to be like peace then
she is a super big kim fan...

i m planning my next visit next month but i dun think i will have chance to meet her..
all i hope is at least i get an encounter with her in the airport if can...hahahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks, Kim is by far my favorite Thai actress. Sad thing for me is I can't understand Thai so I have to wait for eng sub version. I wish I know where to go watch all her interviews with englist subtitles. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks.
sadly the youtube team stopped translating for months now witch is soo sad but i still have a ho^pe one day they will come back and i hope if someone of the group of tranlation is a member of AF i hope they read this and take in consideration our request :)
but as knitty said sometime you can find translation here and there

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Peace, I been reading so much of your writing in different thread about Kimmy and it's seems like I'm writing it...lol. I can so relate to you on every level about Kim!
Haha is good to know that...
Now peace has another twin haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Peace, I been reading so much of your writing in different thread about Kimmy and it's seems like I'm writing it...lol. I can so relate to you on every level about Kim!
oooo what a happy surprise then you should one day give us the chance to read your writing too in this thread ;) i love sharing photo of kim's or my thoughts about her with people who share the same vision as me so i'm really happy you come to AF and comment here , and thank you for liking my words :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"keep reminding"
first i figured out why i live and what i want in this live and what is my goal then
keep reminding myself why i'm living for
keep reminding myself what i want out from my life
keep reminding myself that it won't be easy but it will be worth it
keep reminding myself that the greatest people left lessons and inspiration for other to get the motivation from
keep reminding myself that i will have people who will doubt me and my ability and keep telling me i can't
but keep reminding myself to learn how to listen to what help me build up and ignore what try to bring me down
keep reminding myself that there will be obstacles all the way but it doesn't mean i can't over come them
keep reminding myself that my biggest enemy is my own self and my own fears
keep reminding myself to keep doing my best
keep reminding myself to never give up no matter what
keep reminding myself that even if i fall is still not the end
keep reminding myself that the end is when i give up and i will lose everything when i lose faith and believe in the purpose of my life

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sometime when we are lost of words and we have so much feeling inside, the tongue stop and let the eyes speak and let our words reach people who sincerely love us and know what we want to say with our eyes , words are not always the perfect way to express thing sometime the silence do much better job in that :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

i addooooooreeee this beauty's eyes liek no words can fulfill it she is one of special i ever saw in my life

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dance and forget the pain
dance and let your soul have some joy moment
dance and be thankful you are still standing up on your feet
dance and let out every hateful energy from you
dance and look at all the happy faces around you
dance and try to be happy time to time
dance and takes a break from this crazy ride in your life
dance and be you

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
laugh and laugh and laugh wilder and wilder and wilder whenever you can whenever you have the chance be happy it's bless
life won't wait anyone if you don't bring the best from it and take every chance to fill your heart with some happiness you will looost a looot from your life if you don't grump every chance given to you and the most important thing surround yourself with people who will be able to create this laugh in you those are the most worth people ever

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmyyy goodnesss she loook magnificent that aura that presence that charisma so powerful wow wow wow :love::love::love:

find inspiration around you in mountain , in city , in nature , in sky , in people everywhere
just need the right mindset to see the inspiration and the open soul
walk your way with confidence and make every step worth it
even if you have to walk it alone don't be afraid all you need is the strength inside you

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it comes days where you want to give up where you feel you want just to stop and just cry and cry and cry over frustration feeling helpless , feeling that everything around you is falling apart, feeling that there is nothing that really worth for you , a time where you feel you are no use you are lost in this big world between people who keep moving on but you are still in your place cause you can't find someone to help you or not finding the motivation or not finding the power to move , or maybe can't see clearly anymore , feel blank everything moving but asking yourself "what i'm doing , why i can't move , what should i do, will i ever reach my destination , will i ever come up from this terrifying feeling"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"the reflection"

her reflection looked like the reflexion of her soul
a reflection that made me feel there is something deep within her soul
a reflection that show so much beauty that can't be put in simple words
a reflection that gave me the desire to have such a beautiful reflection
the reflection that can be see in every piece of her , the light of her eyes, the soft smile in her mouth and the beautiful aura
a reflection that has so much live in it

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
free yourself , feel the wind feel the air
shake your head shake all the bad words that people keep throwing it on your ear let it go with the wind
let the sunlight of a beautiful morning embrace you
free yourself from all the painful memories , give yourself a chance to create endless happy memories
be yourself embrace your nature , live the moment to the fullest , be happy be you

a cup of coffee sitting in the floor looking to the green nature is the BESSSSSSSST therapy for your soul , peace , air , beauty and love

Last edited: