word 2007

Muddie Murda

smile...
There are many different versions of the 2007 I've come to find out. What's the exact name of the word you have? Some of them are like "student version" for example.

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
hi....i got microsoft 2007 office from here and the code i got work, but it keeps asking me for activation...i am afraid i do not
want to activate it by phone or internet because it will probably tell me it's not a valid code...

can anyone help me...do you guys have a valid code, because i think i used up the number of times i can and microsoft will not let me edit my papers or anything, it will let me read-only..

so please anyone who can help me, please help....

thanks and greatly appreciated....

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
Maybe you can try to download a different Microsoft Office 2007?

Try this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IGY8ERJ
S/N: KGFVY-7733B-8WCK9-KTG64-BC7D8

I just installed mine yesterday and the key works.

were you able to activate it and how did you activate it...by phone or internet...because i am afraid what if someone comes knocking or something...

can you please tell me how you activiated and installed it...step by step instructions...thanks so much !

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
were you able to activate it and how did you activate it...by phone or internet...because i am afraid what if someone comes knocking or something...

can you please tell me how you activiated and installed it...step by step instructions...thanks so much !
You don't have to call or anything.

Step by Step

1. Extract the .rar file (using WinRar, etc).
2. Double-click setup.
3. During setup, it will ask you to enter the serial #.
Just paste it in: KGFVY-7733B-8WCK9-KTG64-BC7D8

DONE!

Sorry for the late response. I haven't been on SarNworld for awhile.