Woosen and Janie???

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I see... this relationship issues is between two people. Even if Janie' friends budded in or not, they'll still get pulled in. No one will win in this situation.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Janie messed up in this situation. She brought this upon herself then when things didn't turn out the way she wants the turn around wanting it to all go away. It is good that her ex is pushing back. He doesn't want to look bad without having his side being heard. Janie is just all kind of shady.
This is like the first time he ever responded to his private life. Even when he was rumored to break up with Ja over a third hand (Janie was the rumored 3rd hand) and she said she hope to find someone who will treat her better, he didnt say anything. No one thought he would say anything, even friends who grew up with him was sure he wouldnt say anything. His family never said anything either but this time they came out swinging, not a full swing not a half swing but a light tap. Enough to give it bruises though lol. You can totally see the difference of classy. It started out with everyone hating him to people going hmmm. Started out with Ann strutting toward the ring in defense to her high tailing out of the city when she saw him in the ring ready to play lol the power of his family.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe bc he really wronged ja thats why he didnt say anything. Its human nature to defend yourself if u really feel like ure not the one at fault.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some rich folks doesn't want to play in the dirt because they feel it is frown upon from their inner circle. But this time, they might feel it is worth it to get dirty to come out cleaner lol.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
People and media did some digging and found that the beginning of the year she was with another guy in Japan. During that trip she was posting messages on her ig similar while she was secretly dating her ex husband.
I don't have any sympathy for her when she tried to play the innocent victim so much, and blame others. She was the one that came out and said everything.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
People and media did some digging and found that the beginning of the year she was with another guy in Japan. During that trip she was posting messages on her ig similar while she was secretly dating her ex husband.
I don't have any sympathy for her when she tried to play the innocent victim so much, and blame others. She was the one that came out and said everything.
Lol people really eating Janie's shit. Lol even they should know better after her behaviour during her marriage fiasco and all the "he beat me" scandal. Lol anyway she got the attention she needed

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What! She was secretly dating her ex husband?? Oooo she loves to bring drama upon herself. It sounds like another drama will come her way soon. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Tsk tsk this girl. She's so fake

Told you she conviently has drama when her lakorns is on. This time it's not only lakorns but she sold out of her perfume too. Money money money. Pathetic that she sold out two of her good friends for it though. She's getting backlash for not defending Ann like how Ann defended her.

Wonder who her next victim will be.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What! She was secretly dating her ex husband?? Oooo she loves to bring drama upon herself. It sounds like another drama will come her way soon. Lol
Remember the drama of her ex husband, Tua Nantida's husband? During that time she was giving out hints that they were dating. They were secretly dating for a while but throwing out hints here and there cause she wanted to go public.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Girl is just too self-centered just like her lakorn now lol. When she plays a nice character i think that shes the character but shes really the opposite. Everybody is always the bad guy and shes never wrong. She went behind the ex hubbys back and tried to come out as the victim. Shes probably done that many times in her life. And on her IG, she makes it seems like she is so in love with them lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Remember the drama of her ex husband, Tua Nantida's husband? During that time she was giving out hints that they were dating. They were secretly dating for a while but throwing out hints here and there cause she wanted to go public.
Wow, she's something else...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl sees the clock time running. She is no more in her prime/20. Younger, fresher & better actresses keep coming in left right and center. She is not the like of Ann, Noon, Aom etc... who got higher skills and are classier. She is replacable at her craft. Also she has not yet secured a HiSo husband for herself like the likes of Aff, Chompoo, Noon etc... Girl needs to exist by the tryhard sexyness, the stiff facial expression and the constant drama

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She reminds me of Nara( club Friday to be continue) or vice versa. For those who watched it, the ending where Nara said that she's happy her husband gave her a divorce then got into the Lamborghini, omg I was like that's so Janie!!! LOL

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
yeah and the ex hubby's daughter thought janie was a sincere friend. ah, so naive. felt sorry for her when she found out that janie was marrying her dad. then again it wasn't too bad since they didn't last that long anywayz.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i rarely read about star's drama or scandal , i only follow their works/lakorn related but in jaine 's case , i think her love life is quite adventurous , reckless & bitter/sweet, regardless how scandalous she behave I have to give it up to her for being so bold & would careless about what the media write about her and still get works LOL . How many stars out there that fall from grace and still can hold her head up like Jaine ? She should come to Hollywood . She will get her own reality tv show .

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
In the end she won't have anyone since they all stand up for her but she won't do the same. And backstabs people left and right.
This won't end anytime soon because geung is an investor for her gym. But I guess business is doing well there for her so she came out and said everything.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
so i guess you like peepz with bad ethics and no morals lol seriously that's what it sounds like from reading your comment. as for work, she's a channel 3 fave and probably a sucker up. she has lots of connections that's why she is still a nang'ek and other ladies her age are already playing the mother character. if there are two nang'eks, she'll always get the lead. like with vicky and her, she'll get the lead over vicky. benz and her, she'll lead.

but, but, i'll still stick with her being a good actress. the thing is, her scandals are more known than her work! i wonder why she never gets an award when other ladies gets awards all the time like noon, chom and many more. she is more versatile and a better actress than all of them combined. she can play comedies and dramas naturally. people are always praising noon for example. honestly, she can do those dramatic crying to death lakorns, but when it comes to other genres like comedies, i don't find it even funny at all.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
so i guess you like peepz with bad ethics and no morals lol seriously that's what it sounds like from reading your comment. as for work, she's a channel 3 fave and probably a sucker up. she has lots of connections that's why she is still a nang'ek and other ladies her age are already playing the mother character. if there are two nang'eks, she'll always get the lead. like with vicky and her, she'll get the lead over vicky. benz and her, she'll lead.

but, but, i'll still stick with her being a good actress. the thing is, her scandals are more known than her work! i wonder why she never gets an award when other ladies gets awards all the time like noon, chom and many more. she is more versatile and a better actress than all of them combined. she can play comedies and dramas naturally. people are always praising noon for example. honestly, she can do those dramatic crying to death lakorns, but when it comes to other genres like comedies, i don't find it even funny at all.
The likes of Ann and Noon gets more award cause they don't rely on the constant "open my eyes big whenever I want to look impressive and scary" like her and they got stronger vibe. Janie was fine in some roles but not memorable and replacable. But between Janie and Chompoo I will definitly choos Janie. Chompoo is a dreadful actress no passion in her eyes whatsoever. At least you got lazy eyes try and work on your body language Chompoo !

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
When it comes to acting skills it's to each it's own like beauty. Some people think Chompoo is the better actress some think it's Janie. I personally agree with preetam about Chompoo. However talent has nothing to do with personality because in terms of that, Chompoo definitely has the better one. She has the face of friends not some stuck up person who looks at you as if you are not worthy. Janie has that look. Some people look at a person as a whole and others just care for their skills. Neither are wrong, we all just think differently and that's ok. So you can still dislike Janie because of how she is but still love her acting. Same goes for Chom, I love her for her personality but so not a fan of her acting skills (saying the same for Poo, that girl rocks as a human being. Love and admire her. Beautiful inside and out but dang does she suck in acting.).