woooooooooooooooooooooooot

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
few weeks back i felt like really sad and depress(to thepoint where i thought about suicide of course i didn't go through with it jsut thought about)
and then i post it on here and some sarnies posted and help me feel better. but now i feel so happy i jsut want to shout (coincidentalyl i ran outside ealier and jsut yell at the top of my lungs :D ) no idea why i feel so happy but i jstu wanted to post that i am happy and that i hope others are happy to hopefully those who are feelign sad wil lsee the light at the end of tunnel and ge through their tough times.

and for the sarnies out there who gave me a helpign hand when i was down thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(hope that not too weird but oh well im known as a weird person :lol: )

noungning

Heartless
gosh genks type better will ya!

anyways, good u're happy again. it was getting tiring that day when i djed for u and hak... 2 losers in one day. lol...

yes, i don't understand why some people just doesn't seem to understand the concept of the sun after the storm... i'm currently dealing with a person who wants to commit suicide atm, and it's quite draining. <_<