woohoo we just broke the record with 418 members !!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im just happy that we finally beat our record of 417 back in july!..

even if its just by 1 member ...we still set a new record!! :yahoo:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Omg. WTF. We've had only 417 members since July?
Oh, do you mean ONLINE? >_< LOLs. Now I feel
like a retard. Anyhoooooooooooooooooo, nvm. LOLs.

darvil

sarNie Adult
naw it didn't.

Totally a false alarm.

Here is what happened for a nerdy explanation.

Last night I migrated the sites to Xen tech. When I did that, the new system I moved it on has a different time then the previous VPS.

Because of this, the users that were there when I migrated are sorta stuck in a different "time" and so the forum software combined those users AND the new users with a different time together to make this big number. Eventually the numbers become "real" when the time of those who were stuck in time are erased eventually.

The actual number was half of it. I think the previous record was set the same way ;) Yea so we got tricked by the forum.

On a good note. I'm done migrating to the test server and as you can see, everything is running really smooth. I'm going to reformat the server today and install Xen on it. After that I will migrate the VPS back to our server. This time it will be hella easy because there is an easy way to migrate it. Converting everything to the new tech and panel took alot of time. I gotta say though.. the new panel is super cool and nice. Joey you gotta check it out ;) I think you will like it. Oh yea you are suppose to migrate your VPS to Xen today or something this week as I'm gone by the 25th.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol would that be the same case as Spicy when we suddenly had 168 members from 80 members record <_< <_< well thanks for blasting the bubbles mate :lol:

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea phew..

Sorry to burst the bubble.. lol ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
naw it didn't.

Totally a false alarm.

Here is what happened for a nerdy explanation.

Last night I migrated the sites to Xen tech. When I did that, the new system I moved it on has a different time then the previous VPS.

Because of this, the users that were there when I migrated are sorta stuck in a different "time" and so the forum software combined those users AND the new users with a different time together to make this big number. Eventually the numbers become "real" when the time of those who were stuck in time are erased eventually.

The actual number was half of it. I think the previous record was set the same way ;) Yea so we got tricked by the forum.

On a good note. I'm done migrating to the test server and as you can see, everything is running really smooth. I'm going to reformat the server today and install Xen on it. After that I will migrate the VPS back to our server. This time it will be hella easy because there is an easy way to migrate it. Converting everything to the new tech and panel took alot of time. I gotta say though.. the new panel is super cool and nice. Joey you gotta check it out ;) I think you will like it. Oh yea you are suppose to migrate your VPS to Xen today or something this week as I'm gone by the 25th.
^ that look & sounds complicated!!! thank you for this keeping this site running smoothly!!

aww shucks...sure burst my bubbles as well, i got all excited too.LMAO.

however, you may delete this thread then
*ive been waiting to see when we will set a new record...for the last 6 months now!