Woody Talk

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if I remember correctly, but a while back I read somewhere that Woody is gay??? I've become a very big fan of his. I love his sense of humor and the fact that he speaks perfect English. I would like to know more about him.

monkey5

sarNie Egg
I would like to know more about him too! I also heard him speak Korean and Chinese. I watch his show religiously:)

amythao

sarNie Adult
Woody Korean is not perfect because of his accent but he pretty much know what he is saying in Korean to his guest. He's a talent MC/Host that able communicate to guest in English, Chinese and Korean. Now, I wondering if he can speaks Japanese too?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The question about his Korean was brought up recently too. Many speculated that it was all editing. Woody asks the question in English, a translator translated it in Korean to wich SuJu was able to answer. After the filming was done, they record Woody's parts where he memorized the Korean script (probably in English or Thai). Personally, if he has the time to learn, more power to him.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
if that's true then that's kinda retarded lol all that work? what's wrong with doing it the normal way by showing the translator

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Woody's real name is Vuthithorn Milintachinda. His age is 33 or 32 I forget. He's the son of a diplomat (his dad is Thailand's Ambassador to China), and he also grew up in America.