the black thing is for youtube ja .
i've pm maya for the cd label already ^^
try to help you girl on ink

cecilia

Staff member
one of those stalker >_> LOL
I'M A LAKORN LOVER STALKER --
i stalk every threads when i'm bore LOl

THANK GOD, you girl put WNK on hold, i prefer WWHJ over it anytime !!!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, I've changed the YouTube background already. Check it out if you may. Any suggestion are welcome.

Ceci, our website blog hasn't have a banner yet. I've told Stardust to do it but I haven't heard from her for weeks. Do you mind doing it? The blog is right here: www.starssubbingteam.blogspot.com. Are you taking HTML classes now?

WHHJ Fever!!! WHoo!!

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i'm taking html and dreamweaver class -- hopefully i'll get things going on later in the semester LOl

as for the blog, i will make one for you girls since Gracie can't do them atm.
just tell me what you need on the banner or should i pick whoever ^^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: WWHJ Fever must got Cecilia bad, because she's everywhere, where ever WWHJ is now. Even becoming a WWHJ thread stalker LOL :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^can't help it .. that's what happen when i'm obsess with something lOL
i even stalk youtube for wwhj clip Lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well it's less than 24 hours left then you can be crazy all over again with the new episode so that you don't have to stalk everywhere for it. :lol: LOL.

I'll reply to your PM later okay.

I'm trying to get more translation right now, because I was busy goofing around yesterday to do it. ^_^ So I have to rush it today.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Anything on the banner is fine, Ceci. Since you're taking HTML class, can you help us out with the blog? You can write summaries or do whatever you like to them. I rarely have the time to update it. Oh, what is your major? You're working with so many Adobe programs. You have the student copy of CS4, right? Man, I need to pursuit that major then. :lol: I love being creative.

Arg, I have to head to school now.

Oooohhh, Maya. :ph34r: I'm watching you. :p I'll see you in in the toilet.

cecilia

Staff member
^rip off .. i get copy from my brother in law Lol ..
it cost too much for a poor student like me to pay that much.
otherwise, i just get whatever the sarnies upload here or torrent it (ssshh)

major -- Programmer analyst/web designing ja.
I'm trying my best to learn it as time goes by
really want to finish all the course so that i wont' have to stall time anymore

updating the blog? .. like all subbed lakorn or just starsubbing lakorn only?
i can try to work on it since i've update ateamforum already.

heading to school? .. for what major?

Speaking of lacking in school, Maya, i have the same problem with them literature stuff too Lol so dont' feel bad ..
as for tomorrow, i wont' be able to catch it live anymore :( -- so yup, i have to watch the dl links later when everyone upload it later in buddie media. would so love to get it right away but dang, IPTV just pissed me off but i understand their problem, so it's okay (just suck that i have to suffer LOl)

-- /// i'll wait for you pm \\\ --

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Ooooh, Programmer analyst/web designing sounds fun. I want to major that but then, I'm spending too much time on the computer already. I don't want my eyes to suffer more than this. :lol: I'm a Pre-pharmacy major. It's not very exciting job.

Yes, it'll be nice if you update the blog. Let me send you the username and password. You can include anything you want. It doesn't matter. Whatever you likes, whatever it works with you. You can change anything (summery, etc).

Ceci, you live in the US too, right? Which state? I've seen you online just about anytime. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha .. i have no life -- works, school, internet .. biking once in awhile LOl ..
i live in wisconsin, you?

PHARMACY, wow! that's some money .. i think it's exciting -- but that's b/c i just stand back and watch them giving me medicine at the counter LOl -- If i have a long term cold, i will run to you *lol*

thanks for the id/login, will try to work on it asap ..
i think i'll just do some youtubing and update some of them subbed lakorn ..
the one you girls have and whatever i like out there LOl

[i just update a layout] with some editing in it LOl
Hope you girls like it ^^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
The blog looks like a baby shower partying going on. You're really want that little Weir, eh?

I live in Georgia.

OMG, Thai lakorns is getting more fame. They have some lakorns in Viet dub. I'm excited. I probably can translate some of it now. Let's see, they have Ruk Tor___ (the one will Pat and Por) and Jao Ying Lam Sing (New & Pinky). And some old ones which I don't know.

cecilia

Staff member
hey, anything for the baby ..
until further confirmation of the ending, i'd probably won't change the layout
gotta get the nursery going Lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, I check the blog again and you've changed the layout. LOL You're giving up the baby partying theme? I've been trying to expand the post larger since it's always a block in the middle and you've finally did it for me! YAY! Thanks, Ceci. You really take your time to help us out. Thanks. :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. i still want the baby but i change my mind, i want a more romantic kind of layout first, need to set the mood before baby arrive Lol

i just use the picture i made for YOUTUBE as the header. it seem to go well with the layout concept ^^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I like that picture in YouTube too, but I think it's too big to take over the header. But so far, everything else is nice.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. okay, i'll make one this weekend ..
this week is so sad for me b/c of WWHJ ..
maybe when i'm done with making mv, i will make one again