Wong Wian Hua Jai [Revolving Hearts]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you, Thuy.

Can someone with talent make a beautiful graphic design please help make two pictures for me ... ?

1. I'm looking for a background picture for Wong Wian Hua Jai with Pinky and Weir cute pictures and with "Stars Subbing Team" name on it.

2. Another one I'm looking for is a picture with Wong Wian Hua Jai theme to make a cd's label ...

With both of the title: Wong Wian Hua Jai and Revolving Hearts on the picture with BLACK color on "Revolving" and RED color on "Hearts" as we have on our subbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffoB96LsaM4...feature=channel

Thank you an advance and greatly appreicate it. ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: opsss. the last part of PM I was going to ask if that was too harsh... but I send first LOL.

Anyway be back later once I get this thing working properly again.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey I just sent you PM, so I can't reply to the last one yet LOL :lol:

I'll reply here...

I'm still a bit busy right now... when I'm done and if I'm not sleepy yet I'll start on that one tonight, if not tomorrow ok. :clap:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'm sitting here so bored. I can't sub since there's no quiet place. And if I go to the library, I'll disturb everyone with my constant clicking! LOL Man, this fall semester is so full. I like summer better. Summer is the only time that class ends fast and I don't have to deal with too many weird people. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sitting here so bored. I can't sub since there's no quiet place. And if I go to the library, I'll disturb everyone with my constant clicking! LOL Man, this fall semester is so full. I like summer better. Summer is the only time that class ends fast and I don't have to deal with too many weird people. :lol:
:lol: How about the hall way or the stairs? LOL, that was my favorites place when I was in school ^_^

I'm downloading Ep. 10 from Bunniii now, because the one I downloaded from Peaches, I wasn't sure if is missing the beginning or not. So I should start translating soon. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
The stairs in my college aren't quiet a good idea to sit. People be walking back and forth and there are going to be a lot of looks like "why are you sitting on other people's way?" I'm going from one building to another and still haven't find one good place yet. In the summer, there are a lot of empty rooms, so I can go into one and sit there for hours without anyone else to interrupt. But now, I think the best place is the toilet. LOL But I'm not going to sub for hours in the toilet. Not my favorite spot at all. :lol: WHHJ is ending soon. Somehow, I never want it to end. I rather sub a good series forever than subbing different bad series. I don't know how I'm going to survive with WNK. I really don't like Win at all. Never like him in Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed. I don't think I'll ever sub his lakorn again. I'll definitely keep an eye of Weir. But not in his action lakorns. ^_^ I've never watch Pancake. But she gives me a bad impression already. Who is Noom? Do you have a picture of him? I rarely watch lakorns now adays. I think I only watch around 7 lakorns in life. Weird, eh?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The stairs in my college aren't quiet a good idea to sit. People be walking back and forth and there are going to be a lot of looks like "why are you sitting on other people's way?" I'm going from one building to another and still haven't find one good place yet. In the summer, there are a lot of empty rooms, so I can go into one and sit there for hours without anyone else to interrupt. But now, I think the best place is the toilet. LOL But I'm not going to sub for hours in the toilet. Not my favorite spot at all. :lol: WHHJ is ending soon. Somehow, I never want it to end. I rather sub a good series forever than subbing different bad series. I don't know how I'm going to survive with WNK. I really don't like Win at all. Never like him in Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed. I don't think I'll ever sub his lakorn again. I'll definitely keep an eye of Weir. But not in his action lakorns. ^_^ I've never watch Pancake. But she gives me a bad impression already. Who is Noom? Do you have a picture of him? I rarely watch lakorns now adays. I think I only watch around 7 lakorns in life. Weird, eh?
:lol: LOL I wouldn't suggest you to go sub in there either, if is your house's toilet then is another story... but at school? hahaha :loool: no, no. That's gross LOL. :loool:

Win is too baby face-ish. My very first lakorn watching Win was PRRA... didn't really care much for his feminine looking. ^_^ No offend to his fan.

I can't and never watched Pancake lakorn either. I tried to watch last episode of Buang Huang(sp?) I end up fast forwarded almost everything. I didn't even pause to watch the ending... just forward until it said "end" hahaha :lol:

As for Num Sornram Theppitak, not sure if you would like him. He's a bit older now. Not as cute as when he was younger. :lol: But here is some of his pictures.

Here is from lakorn Duang Jai Pathiharn with Kob S. and Louis

I got all these images from online... so credit to whoever upload them. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, I know him now. I watched a bit of his lakorn "Daddy for Hire"? I think he's a great actor. Although he's a bit old, I still find him sexy. I like a manly man rather than a boyish-man. But I thought his name was Oil. We've been subbing Ch7 lakorns. So what is your favorite channel? I'm so bored right now! I just want to run around going crazy. I really want to do subbing but I can't a place to do it. There just too many people everywhere . . . except the toilet. :lol: It'll be fun if you go to my school. Running into my subbing buddy. Hahhaha, it'll be good time. But I don't think I will recognize you though. Hahhaha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I know him now. I watched a bit of his lakorn "Daddy for Hire"? I think he's a great actor. Although he's a bit old, I still find him sexy. I like a manly man rather than a boyish-man. But I thought his name was Oil. We've been subbing Ch7 lakorns. So what is your favorite channel? I'm so bored right now! I just want to run around going crazy. I really want to do subbing but I can't a place to do it. There just too many people everywhere . . . except the toilet. :lol: It'll be fun if you go to my school. Running into my subbing buddy. Hahhaha, it'll be good time. But I don't think I will recognize you though. Hahhaha.
Yes he was in "Daddy for Hire". And yes he's a great actor unlike all these newcomers nowaday.
He's in his mid 30's now, so we'll have to do make do with his ages if we want to watch a great performance. hahahaha :lol: But he should be perfect ages for Duay Raeng Athitarn since the main guy it's suppose to be like 20 years older than the main girl. ^_^

The students at your school don't have class or what? Why are they around everywhere? LOL :p

Yes it would be nice if I was, but then again no, because we probably skip classes to do subbing and watching lakorn all day LOL :loool:

So which 7 lakorn have you watched so far and which one you like best? OK forget WWHJ okay, because I know you're crazy about it hahaha LOL. :lol:

I don't have prefer channel... I love and watch all the channels if they have a good lakorn and good storylines.
The reason we've been subbing mainly CH.7 is because we started with CH.7 and other good lakorn from CH.3 is already taking by other subbers. :lol: Can't steps on their toes and sub the one that they picks and the actors and actresses they mainly subbed. LOL :p
Which actors and actresses do you like? Maybe we can sub that one if you want.

This is Oil Thana Suttikamol. He will be in our next project Yah Leum Chun with Kwan.

Got all these images from online... so credit to whoever uploaded. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I will take Noom over Oil anytime. LOL Even though Noom is older, I find him more likable.

Let's see, I don't have a favorite lakorn besides WHHJ.

I watched Jam Loey Rak ( I find it okay, not a huge crazed-fan.)
Actually, I don't remember the lakorns' title I've watched. But I haven't find one that I really like besides WHHJ. So WHHJ was my all-time favorite. LOL I haven't watch a lot of lakorns like you do, so I don't know actresses' and actors' names that well. Funny, eh? I'm a lakorn subber but I don't lakorn stuff or watch lakorns that much. :lol: You'll be my lakorn wikipedia. Hahhaha. But I do like lakorns, just have been lazy to watch eng subbed lakorn since I'm subbing as well and those subtitles annoyed me now. So I haven't watch any for a long time.

The students at my school have classes but not constantly. They have a lot of break too because the schedule this year isn't good. Too little teachers and courses. For example, they only have two classes for Organic Chemistry I. Either 8am or 9am. And my sister, she only has one choice of classes for her nursing major. Yep, so why I'm stuck here all day having 7 hours of break!

Anyway, I don't have a favorite actor or actresses. As long as the storyline is good and the chemistry between the main characters are superb, then "YEAH!." But I love lakorns with comedy in them and teasing parts like how Weir teased Pinky all the time. I bet you have tons of favorite actors and actresses.

Oh, this thread became a chatting thread. :lol: I like that. So, Maya. Tell me some more about you. Like your past stories, experience. We've been working like for more than a year? You basically know much about me. I'm boring. Hahhaha. Oh, did I tell you I loooove, LOVE, to sing. I've been told that I was good and I should try out for a talent show or American Idol. But I don't think so. I don't think I am that good yet. But like subbing and watching lakorn, I like to sing but I don't like to listen to music that much. Weird. Let's see, I act and sound like a chipmunk. I've been compared to that a lot of times. I'm hyper most of the time and I love to joke around and tease others.

Oh, I know. What is your height? And how much do you weight (if you don't mind)? What is your shoe size and when is your birthday?

I hope no one stalks me in here.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I grew up watching lakorn day and night. ^_^
You can tell by my English that I hardly paid attentions in school and I'm paying for it now. :loool: hahaha

I have many favorites actors and actresses... since I been watching so many lakorns. There is older generations, and middle generations like Num. Then I stopped watching for awhile. Now I'm back watching younger generations like Pinky and them newcomers. I pretty much watches them all. (GOSH now I sounds really old :lol: but lets just say I started really young, and I'm sticking with that :loool: hahahaha LOL :p )

"I loooove, LOVE, to sing" :eek: WOW you must really love to sing, judging by so many "o" there LOL :lol:
Let see your singing and I'll judge for myself if you're good or not. :loool: Post it up girl. ^_^ LOL

As for all your questions, email me, and ask awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I have you stalking me is good enough, no need for more stalkers from here. :loool: hahahaha.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, I saw Cece's design. I think it's pretty but there are too many black color so it will be heavy on the ink. Can you tell Ceci to keep the picture as it is but cut down on the black? That way, your ink won't be wasting too much.

Post my singing, never! LOL I'm too shy.

I erased my info since you've already read it. Hahhaha. Stalker, I know you're out there.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I saw Cece's design. I think it's pretty but there are too many black color so it will be heavy on the ink. Can you tell Ceci to keep the picture as it is but cut down on the black? That way, your ink won't be wasting too much.

Post my singing, never! LOL I'm too shy.

I erased my info since you've already read it. Hahhaha. Stalker, I know you're out there.
:lol: That one she posted up it's for background picture only. Not for label. ^_^ I'll PM it to you. Waiting for 5 minutes thing -_- LOL

Oh come on, let see how talented you are LOL. ^_^

:lol: Reason we have to wait 5 minutes on PM is bad enough, no need anymore stalkers to be lurking around. :D hahahaha