Wong Wian Hua Jai [Revolving Hearts]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, I don't have the software to do that. Why don't you use some of the pictures kantana posted on their website?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
argh i hate people like that!!
anyways i hope that comment won't hurt you all..
I just wanted to say thanks for all the subs!!! ^_^..
no need to listen to losers like those..

and i know that your sub team is already full of workers..
but if ya'll ever need a timer.. i can help out ^_^..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for subbing this lakorn. I really appreciate everyone hard work & kindness. Keep up the great work!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
that's a lovely poster grace ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, Grace. It looks wonderful. I updated the channel already. Weir looks like a dorky teenage boy in that picture. LOL

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ARGHHHHHHHHHH I can't PM :angry: :arrg:

Yes Thuy, uploading right now. Almost done, don't login in yet okay. ^_^

I like the grahic too, but it took me awhile to see the kissing pic. in the middle LOL. :lol: LOLz.

You're recruiting new member N'Grace?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, okay, Maya. I'm rushing to get it done because I know I won't have the time to do much on Wed and Thurs of this coming week.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Man People are so rude you girls work your butts off to sub these lakorns!

Anyway is there anything you would like me to do?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Well, we just need you to try to get some clips about the lakorn. Like what will happen in the lakorn, Weir and Pinky's character changes. Just interesting news.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Lol Ok i'm just about to PM you 2 clips i streamed but if theres anytiming for either this lakorn or the other then i don't mind doing it i'm free untill September

*sigh* freaking look holiday

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM SO TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :p

I'm going to take a break and grab some dinner and rest for awhile ok Thuy. Whatever is done you can just PM it to me. I'll come back and check later.

Will send you the rest of the translation in a moment. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'm tired too. This lady came in to talk with my brother about the house insurance, so I have to go on a walk and wasted 2 hours until they're done. I couldn't time there since I have everything there at the moment.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hi Rose,

You're always so eager wanting to help us out, thank you and really appreciate your team spirit ... but unfortunately we don't have enough translator to help us translating fast enough.
Whatever I can translate, I have to rush timing it or Thuy is impatiently waiting to time it already, because we want to get the part out as as soon as possible.
So I don't know what other work to give you at the moment, unless you can help out my tire mind translating Wung Nam Karng. :lol: LOLz.

Do you know how to do graphic or anything else beside timing? If you do maybe you can help do graphic for us?

(I was only joking with translating thing... I know you don't understand Thai well enough yet, but hopefully you will soon so you can help me out ok girl. :) )
ahaa i totally forgot i commented in here. lool
ooooo alrights then :) that's fine !
well you guys don't over work yourself with the subbing.
ROFL i would help with the translating if i did know that.
time to save up money and go learn my thai. lol xD
blech. i tried doing graphic once. total Epic Fail! rofl
but its not gonna hurt to keep trying.
i'll try sometimes soon before school starts. lol

&&Blah! screw that person who said that. lool
but whatevers. xP

btw, Grace, awesome backgrounds...poster. it looks fantastic :DD