Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah hope Kantana boss lady doesn't make us happy for nothing about the surprise for WWHJ's fans. yeah i know about Weir/Jekajan lakorn that will be airing soon. which doesn't interest me. it's not the kind of story i like. but i'll give it a try for Weir's sake. lately i'm so picky with watching lakorns, if i don't like the actor or actress or story then i don't even bother to watch 1 episode. haha. yep it's kinda fast to make Weir become a daddy already. but he looks old enough to be playing as a dad though. but the girl that play as his daughter is like 19-20 already but she has to play as 15 which is a bit weird. of course Weir/Jekajan doesn't make a cute match. STEAM will always look the hottest together. Pinky's fans said her lakorn with Stephan probably will air in Feb. which i don't want to watch either because of Stephan's stiff unimprove acting. but will give it a try for Pinky's sake. but sucks because look like the story will be good too.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I think if Weir's "kid" was a toddler or under 10 yrs. old it'd be believable, but she herself looks like Weir's age so, it just kills the whole mood of the story. I'll surely only be watching because of Weir, he looks super good in the previews!^^
And I can't wait for Pinky's lakorn also. I just realized that Pinky is featured at Bird's concert's in the U.S. :D I really, really, really, really want to go see the prettiness in person! And I just absolutely love her voice, I'm really excited about her more than anyone else. (Never really listened to Bird, but I know he's a legendary musician of Thailand.) xD

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah if the girl that play as his daughter is around 4-5 yr old would be more cute than being 15 but actually is almost the same age as him, yep it does ruin the story cause not believable they are father and daughter.
yeah she will go sing with p'Bird in his concert tour in the U.S. which is such a good opportunity for her. he must really like Pinky a lot to keep inviting her to be his guest. this is like her 3rd time will feature on his concert. but who wouldn't want to work with Pinky right?who's multi talented and beautiful. i esp. love her dancing,she's a great dancer.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Screaming,Jumping Up And Down.. LoL
Confirm more than 50% Pinky and Weir will be having a new lakorn together again
produced by Kantana!!!
Right now in the process of deciding which novel
they will make into lakorn. which should please the fans. hehe..
So the surprise for WWHJ's Fans is Pinky and Weir reuniting again. YaY!!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^That's great to hear teedee! YAH! :D

^i suppose, he play a 30 years old dad, he can pass that b/c his testosterone was pretty strong at 15 to get someone pregnant make him a daddy at 15-16 .. so 15 years later is better than a 15 years old when he does not look 15 either LOl .. 30 is alright :p

what i'm concern is the girl who play the child, she looks old for 15 :(
You know what comes to mind, when I read your comment??

"Wow tee ruk, just one shot and you're already pregnant???" --------->LOL! Weir's forever funny lines from WWHJ.

yeah if the girl that play as his daughter is around 4-5 yr old would be more cute than being 15 but actually is almost the same age as him, yep it does ruin the story cause not believable they are father and daughter.
yeah she will go sing with p'Bird in his concert tour in the U.S. which is such a good opportunity for her. he must really like Pinky a lot to keep inviting her to be his guest. this is like her 3rd time will feature on his concert. but who wouldn't want to work with Pinky right?who's multi talented and beautiful. i esp. love her dancing,she's a great dancer.
Yea, it would be so much cuter if they had a little cute kid instead of a 15 year old. Kids would make the drama so much more fun to watch. Plus kids are really good at matchmaking. lol. ( :

I think it's because Pinky is pretty, can sing, and can dance. Bird seems to have alot of fun with Pinky on stage.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
need to express myself. i'm pissed ch7 is unfair to Pinky. there were many news out said she will be playing in the remake "Duay rang atitarn" with Poh. and her fans was excited about it because they think this lakorn will be a master piece work for her. but turn out they give this role to pancake and weir. which i think is unfair that pancake always get a famous re make to play but Pinky never even get one to play. and Weir doesn't match to play pra eak either in here because pra eak is suppose to be like 20 yrs. older than nang eak. but i'm not surprise that weir and pancake will get pair up again because ch7 salak lady said last year that they will. which is boring that they get pair up again just because they are bf/gf when their chemistry on screen wasn't even great. so this lakorn of him i will have to passed. i'm sad for Pinky's fans because they think this will be a challenging role for her and they want to see her play with Poh too. for sure i think she wil deliver this role better than pancake. but oh well, every knows ch7 favor pancake more. dang Weir has 4 lakorns already. i don't see how he can play a new lakorn with Pinky again. but who knows it may still happen but will be hard that will happen in 2010 though. in Pinky's recent interview she said will be having a new lakorn. wonder what lakorn and who is the pra'eak. hope she get a good role/story/pra'eak that can act and good looking. for me i don't really care if Pinky play in Duay rang atitarn or not because the story is not fun for me. i say it doesn't matter if you get to play a famous re make or not but matter is can you deliver the role well and if the story is interesting and fun to watch. well hope one day Pinky will get to play a famous re make or big film lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
xox, that's right .. it take one shot for jakajan to get pregnant but none for a two time shot like steam. this is like how i said in jlr, he was not sperminate enough loL

ANYWAY, on to pinky's case ... whatever she play, i hope the script is good and not boring ..
as for weir/pan -- i don't know .. i'm passing that one too b/c i usually don't like watching their lakkorn together especially when there's no chemistry.

right now, i'm loving my dad is a superstar -- it's pretty hilarious seeing his 'SUPPOSE' gay manager ..

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I think the reason for pairing up Weir/Pan is because they are both very much in the limelight right now and ch7 bosses want to take advantage of that at the moment. And also because they both have a very large fan base and not matter if the the lakorn or chemistry is good or not their fans will tune and make the ratings high, and rating is what matters most to ch7 bosses.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah weir and pancake does have more fans and more agencies want them to work together because they have good images and also a real couple so can get more rating so it's the reasons why they get pair up again. ch7 does care more about the rating and financial than who is more suitable for the roles. i heard Pinky and her mom was sad about getting taken out from this lakorn. but i say it's not a big deal, nothing to be disappointed about it. there is always other lakorns to play. Pinky herself has 2 lakorns right now and 1 more coming. so not like she doesn't have any lakorns. if people don't have high expectation then they won't be so disappointed. famous re makes or big film lakorns doesn't guarantee the lakorn will be good anyways. what matters more if the role and storyline is interesting and how well that actress can play their characters and if the chemistry between the pra nangs are good. for me WWHJ is Pinky's masterpiece work. even though it's not consider a big film lakorn. i think masterpiece work doesn't necessary have to be a big film or a famous re makes. as for Pinky and Weir reuniting again i don't have high hopes for it to happen in 2010 anymore as we can see both their schedules are so book. which i can accept because have prepare myself already.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
xox, that's right .. it take one shot for jakajan to get pregnant but none for a two time shot like steam. this is like how i said in jlr, he was not sperminate enough loL

ANYWAY, on to pinky's case ... whatever she play, i hope the script is good and not boring ..
as for weir/pan -- i don't know .. i'm passing that one too b/c i usually don't like watching their lakkorn together especially when there's no chemistry.

right now, i'm loving my dad is a superstar -- it's pretty hilarious seeing his 'SUPPOSE' gay manager ..
Lol! Haha. I know, sucks for STEAM.

I haven't watched a single episode of my dad is a superstar yet. I'm finishing Plerng see Roong and starting on Yuk and Grand's drama. Gay side characters are always funny. ( :

I think the reason for pairing up Weir/Pan is because they are both very much in the limelight right now and ch7 bosses want to take advantage of that at the moment. And also because they both have a very large fan base and not matter if the the lakorn or chemistry is good or not their fans will tune and make the ratings high, and rating is what matters most to ch7 bosses.
I agree. I just don't understand, like you're an actual couple off screen, but yet you don't have any type of chemistry on screen?? How is that possible? It's just kinda blah for Pan and Weir onscreen.

I think that ch7 is giving Pan a little too much work, and some are starting to get bored of her. Including the fact that majority of her dramas have the same characteristics. It's getting old. Some are tired of seeing her in dramas one after another, after another, with slightly different characters. She's not really progressing. If Pan really is something "good" to their company/channel, then they should shoot her in a different direction.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Pan has such a huge die hard fan base that it doesn't if really matter them what she is playing or who with, they'll still tune in to watch her just for her. Since ch7 values rating over all, as long as Pan can bring in the ratings they'll continue to put her on screen. For those of us who are not dir hard fans of Pan we do get tired of seeing her all the time in th same type of role. To me if you seen one of Pan's lakorn it's like you've seen them all.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't understand what is so good about pancake that many people like her. for me, she looks average. she always play the same roles and her acting doesn't improve. she's like stephan no matter how many lakorns they play they still don't improve and act the same in every roles. seem to me people like them for only their looks.
read Pinky's lakorn with stephan will air in feb. i miss her but don't want to watch this lakorn because stephan acting's so stiff plus he's too white for her too.
update news: she won't be playing in the new lakorn <Nuen manoos> with Aof anymore. because she's preparing to go to India soon. so it's sad for SBS's fans who are waiting for Pinky&Aof to reunite again. but i'm ok with it though. haha. because want to see her to pair up with Weir more and sci fi action is not the type of lakorn i like either. hope she comes back soon so can play more lakorns especially with Weir. hopefully by then kantana will be done preparing the new lakorn for them. don't want <ruk sorn rote> to be the only lakorn we see of her in 2010 and esp. worst that the pra'ek is stephan too. she should hurry and go to India so will get it over with and won't get trash talk anymore about lying to film movies in India.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^I don't really care for Pan and her fans. They can like her all they want.

But man! Stefan has been in so many dramas lately! One after another! So after his drama with Aump, he's gonna already be in another one with Pinky??? That man is on a roll! He's not even all that. Ch7 needs some better quality pra'eks. It's always the same ones over and over again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 04:59 AM

^^^I don't really care for Pan and her fans. They can like her all they want.

But man! Stefan has been in so many dramas lately! One after another! So after his drama with Aump, he's gonna already be in another one with Pinky??? That man is on a roll! He's not even all that. Ch7 needs some better quality pra'eks. It's always the same ones over and over again.
me too don't care about pancake and her fans either. nothing so great about her. she should just stick to modeling. i admire multi talented celebs more. like Pinky,O Anuchyd,Fluke Pachara because they're charming. and not only pretty faces.

agree ch7 really need better talented quality pra'eks. can count how many main pra'eks they have. little and need improvement too. and it's boring getting to see the same actor/actress repeatively especially worse those who can't act, like stephan etc.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
me too don't care about pancake and her fans either. nothing so great about her. she should just stick to modeling. i admire multi talented celebs more. like Pinky,O Anuchyd,Fluke Pachara because they're charming. and not only pretty faces.

agree ch7 really need better talented quality pra'eks. can count how many main pra'eks they have. little and need improvement too. and it's boring getting to see the same actor/actress repeatively especially worse those who can't act, like stephan etc.
i dont care pancake fan too. can wait for her new lakorn.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ ahh yes. She's the reason I want to go. But I'm so broke. =(

It's awful because though Weir and Pancake are a real couple, I find it difficult seeing them together. Whether posing for photos or acting together, they just don't really go well together. >__< Once Pinky and Weir are casted in a new lakorn together though, I'll be happy and thrilled again. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it has been schedule Pinky will go to India in March around the 22nd. and will come back to Thailand in May. her contract with Ch.7 will end in June. so i'm afraid if she decided not to continue the contract we won't get to see her reunite with Weir again. which if it's this case then it would be really sad because they're such steaming couple.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
it has been schedule Pinky will go to India in March around the 22nd. and will come back to Thailand in May. her contract with Ch.7 will end in June. so i'm afraid if she decided not to continue the contract we won't get to see her reunite with Weir again. which if it's this case then it would be really sad because they're such steaming couple.
it would be great if pinky sign a contract that she can work with every ch. like ch3,7,5,and 9..