Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually i prefer no r-scene this time, i'm not so fond of it. haha. A sweet willing scene is more romantic. And yes want to see her pregnant this time, please. haha. Yeah want Weir to play a character like Thot again which has many emotions and is fun to watch. Thot is my dream pra'eak character and so does Weir. :wub:

credit pinkysavika.com
beautiful, her look in this pic remind me of the actress in the 70's.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^^OMG! Don't tell me Pinky cut her hair! If she did, I'm gonna be mad! Her hair was so gorgeous! Geesh, if she did, she shoulda gave me some! LOL! I need some extra hair in my life! :)

I actually want an R-scene! lol. It wouldn't be a Thai drama without an R-scene. mwahaha. Besides, I think that's when Weir looks the hottest! haha. They can have him repeat his same line of "I will have *sex* with you everyday until you give me a baby!" again in the new drama too! hahah. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 06:18 AM

^^^^OMG! Don't tell me Pinky cut her hair! If she did, I'm gonna be mad! Her hair was so gorgeous! Geesh, if she did, she shoulda gave me some! LOL! I need some extra hair in my life! :)

I actually want an R-scene! lol. It wouldn't be a Thai drama without an R-scene. mwahaha. Besides, I think that's when Weir looks the hottest! haha. They can have him repeat his same line of "I will have *sex* with you everyday until you give me a baby!" again in the new drama too! hahah.
lol.. you're so funny. true r-scene is part of Thai lakorns. if they gonna have the r-scene in the new lakorn then hope it's a good enough reason like in WWHJ and most important longer too.haha. bottom line Weir just look so hot in this lakorn. especially when he look ruggedy with a beard. haha. yeah i didn't even notice that Pinky's hair was short. i think she cut her hair because saw her other pics her hair was also short. i miss her long hair, in WWHJ was very long and nice.

credit on tag
recent pic..ahh she look beautiful,like a princess in Thai boran. she at the rehearsal for the event honoring the king.

cecilia

Staff member
i think if they plan to have them in another lakorn to please have something to do with a small family of them own and then start having problem from there on or prior to having the family -- i dont' want R scene anymore after seeing so many willing from my other favorite pranang -- it's time to give R a rest and fill in with willing -- there are many chances for pranang to have willing than to all of sudden r out of rage -- (i do like r but only when there's TRUE reason for it) however, i prefer willing over r now a day.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Yesterday, 03:36 PM

i think if they plan to have them in another lakorn to please have something to do with a small family of them own and then start having problem from there on or prior to having the family -- i dont' want R scene anymore after seeing so many willing from my other favorite pranang -- it's time to give R a rest and fill in with willing -- there are many chances for pranang to have willing than to all of sudden r out of rage -- (i do like r but only when there's TRUE reason for it) however, i prefer willing over r now a day.
i agree i prefer willing too because R is not consider love to me. willing is much more sweet esp.when two people love eachother. for Weir&Pinky new lakorn i want them to start off like they misunderstand eachother and then got marry,fall in love,have a baby and has problems in their marriage and go thru obstacles together that make their love deeper. so basically a story like WWHJ.haha. but different is add the baby part in it. i love WWHJ storyline. well actually love everything about this lakorn.haha.

wanna share new pics of Pinky. ahh..she look so flawless beautiful esp. in the fashion pics like a painting portrait. such natural beauty she has, she's lucky to be born beautiful without having to do surgery.

credit on tag

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
You know, that's why I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WWHJ so much! Because they were able to fit in everything! There was as grudge, then a revenge, then a r-scene, then a life/death situation, which led to the willing scene. Which was a complete concept. The only thing they were missing was a baby! lol. To me honestly, I prefer r-scenes and a willing both in a drama like in WWHJ. Except everything was so short in WWHJ. It was a good concept but too short and not satisfying enough. haha. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 05:29 AM

You know, that's why I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WWHJ so much! Because they were able to fit in everything! There was as grudge, then a revenge, then a r-scene, then a life/death situation, which led to the willing scene. Which was a complete concept. The only thing they were missing was a baby! lol. To me honestly, I prefer r-scenes and a willing both in a drama like in WWHJ. Except everything was so short in WWHJ. It was a good concept but too short and not satisfying enough. haha. :)
totally agree. WWHJ does have everything that's why i love it a lot, but yep missing is a baby. but it's ok because it was still a very great lakorn. and has such a happy ending. yeah some scenes does seem too short and it was cool that there was a R and a willing. it will be hard for Weir&Pinky new lakorn to beat WWHJ. haha.
some fans was complaining about Weir's looks that he doesn't look as good like before that he looks older than his age and got darker because he drinks too much and want him to take care of himself more. how dare they talk that way to our Thot. lol. i see most Thai ppl like light& white skin ppl so when the actor/actress get darker they start to complain. saw his recent pic his face looks more chubby. but he still looks fine. i like his skin tone make him look manly, i think he is one of those guy who doesn't really take care of his skin like not afraid of getting dark and also he's busy filming lakorns so doesn't have time to rest as much so can be the reason he isn't young looking as before. but i think it's normal as ppl get older they look more mature. to me,guys who are too white just looks pale and unattractive, and guys who look young all the time make them look like a lil.boy which is not good either. Weir is in the catergory: tall,dark,and handsome, and very charming too. no matter what ppl said about his looks,to me he's still my hottie Weir. haha.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^I agree. If "girls" like white/pale guys so much then, how come every time we speak of our dream guy we always include "dark", tall and handsome?? So doesn't that mean "dark" is consider a dream guy skin color?? I mean, I don't want no pale-ass guy like someone---*cough, *cough [Stefan!]. hahah. He was the only one I could think of when I thought of "pale". lol. :)

Weir does look older than 24. I've always thought he was like 27 or 28. But it's okay, because we all know Pan is 30. haha. But Weir does need to cut back on smoking and drinking. It does make you look older. Now Weir is hot and handsome, but we don't know how he's gonna look like in the next 10 years, so he should take better care of his health and stop smoking.

cecilia

Staff member
^I AGREE ON THAT PART of him to stop smoking so he can preserve and save his face more -- some p'ek don't age so nicely so if he continue to do this, it'll just mighty tear his handsome look down one day especially when he already look older than his age. I like my man dark but not super dark .. just dont' be white like EDWARD CULLEN lol ..

anyway, Pinky have gorgeous eyes .. i love her and aff's beautiful eyes :wub:
they are just so pretty !!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 06:03 AM

^I AGREE ON THAT PART of him to stop smoking so he can preserve and save his face more -- some p'ek don't age so nicely so if he continue to do this, it'll just mighty tear his handsome look down one day especially when he already look older than his age. I like my man dark but not super dark .. just dont' be white like EDWARD CULLEN lol ..

anyway, Pinky have gorgeous eyes .. i love her and aff's beautiful eyes
they are just so pretty !!!
i agree, he need to cut down on smoking and drinking it does make him look older and esp. not good for his health. but the best is stop period. yep not fond of super dark or super white men either. medium tan is good. yep Pinky has beautiful eyes. and not only her eyes but her whole face features is very flawless beautiful in my opinion.

xox
Posted Today, 05:50 AM

^^^I agree. If "girls" like white/pale guys so much then, how come every time we speak of our dream guy we always include "dark", tall and handsome?? So doesn't that mean "dark" is consider a dream guy skin color?? I mean, I don't want no pale-ass guy like someone---*cough, *cough [Stefan!]. hahah. He was the only one I could think of when I thought of "pale". lol. :)

Weir does look older than 24. I've always thought he was like 27 or 28. But it's okay, because we all know Pan is 30. haha. But Weir does need to cut back on smoking and drinking. It does make you look older. Now Weir is hot and handsome, but we don't know how he's gonna look like in the next 10 years, so he should take better care of his health and stop smoking.
yep agree he does look older than 24 yr old. yeah why don't they think about why when ppl talk about their dream guys has to be tall,dark and handsome. there is something to think about. yep Stephan is too pale which is such a big turn off for me and not only his skin tone but everything about him is just unattractive&annoying to me. his acting,voice etc. still mad that Pinky get to pair up with him. <_<
yeah Weir been in e.t. for like 4 years but he look older than his age already. want him to take care of himself so he will still look hot for our beautiful Pinky. haha

i don't want to ruin the excitement. but i have a feeling we probably won't get to see Pinky&Weir new lakorn together in 2010. why? because their schedules are so busy. Weir will have 2 new lakorns, one with cheer and another with dida company( don't know yet who is nang'eak,pray is Pinky but i doubt it). so far 4 lakorns of Weir. and i notice the most he can play for 1 yr is 4 so if not with Pinky in his 4th lakorn then they prob. won't get pair up in 2010. and Pinky has 2 lakorns filming and 1 more later either with Poh or Nom in duay rang atitarn and the most she can play for 1 yr is like 3 so if Weir didn't pair up with her in the 3rd lakorn then prob. they won't get pair up in 2010 either. and she has plan to go to India in March and America in May to do a concert with P'Bird. so it just seem impossible for them to pair up in 2010. which if it's really like this will be very sad for the fans. T_T.
i think there is more chance in 2011 to see them pair up. but who knows surprise can always happen,right? from my calculation.haha.. maybe they may get pair up toward the end of 2010. when Pinky come back to Thailand like maybe in July and can do a new lakorn with Weir(by then he should be done filming 1 of his 2 lakorns) and we may get to see their lakorn in Nov. which i pray will be like this. but then i won't put my hope up because will be dissappointed if it didn't happen. so guess we can just continue to pray for their new lakorn in 2010.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know he has a lakorn with Cheer. I love Weir but not sure if I can sit thru a lakorn of his with Cheer. I have never been able to get into a lakorn of hers. I don't think her acting is all that bad but I just can't seem to get past her and into the character she is playing.

cecilia

Staff member
^honda, i didn't finish their first one either so i won't blame you LOl ..
and seriously, i like cheer too but not with weir -- they don't look compatible nor have any CHEMISTRY at all.
right from their first lakorn, i could see it through their interactions as well ..
quite sad if they don't take STEAM to their advantage .. there's quite a lot of follower fans of their.
the elders at ch7 need to consider their role playing at time -- *sighed* ..

TEEDEE,i hope we get to see one despite what you calculated na (even though, the hope seem slim)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand why the elders at ch7 don't capitalize on Weir and Pinky. Right now both are very hot and very much in the news for what ever reason. To top it all off both of their lakorns was a hit. Why can't they be like ch3, they are always pairing their hot pra'nks while their hot which is probably why I find myself watch more ch3 lakorns than I do ch7. The other downer about ch7 lakorns is that they tend to extend their hight rating lakorns to the point where the lakorn becomes boring and pointless. I personally think the ch7 elders care more about rating than quality.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with you gals. Weir&Cheer didn't even have chemistry in their first lakorn. why they even get pair up again, i'm confuse. i dunno her acting annoys me, she tend to overact. and her mockery at other celebs annoys the heck out of me. so double the unattractive about her for me. this is what i think ch7 elders prob. think Weir&Pinky just play a lakorn together and may be too fast to pair up them again. which if this is the reason bull sh* them!!! they should know Weir&Pinky are a very hot couple & the fans still have WWHJ fever & this lakorn has very high rating, if they concentrate more on rating then WWHJ rating is very good. and they should hurry and pair Pinky&Weir up is the right thing to do. not make them go pair up with other actor/actress that doesn't even have good chemistry with them, make me wonder is ch7 elders blind/deaf?!! the fan's opinion is not important to them?!! yep agree ch7 should be like ch3 that continue to pair up their hot pra-nangs. about my calculation that Weir&Pinky may get pair up toward the end of 2010,it can happen i guess, but will be hard. yep very lil. hope that it will come true in 2010. which is so sad. T_T.

credit on tag

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I didn't know he has a lakorn with Cheer. I love Weir but not sure if I can sit thru a lakorn of his with Cheer. I have never been able to get into a lakorn of hers. I don't think her acting is all that bad but I just can't seem to get past her and into the character she is playing.
I don't like Cheer. I've never found her pretty nor talented. I don't see how a Miss teen thailand beauty pageant winner could all of a sudden become an actor. That just makes no sense. How did that even happen? Now her and Weir just doesn't sound interesting nor exciting.

Ch7 needs better actor/actresses with better talents and quality. I'm sorry, but ch7 actors and actresses looks cheap. The way the nang'rai's dress, some of the clothes that the nang'eks' wear, etc...just looks kinda cheap and not stylish. Ch3 and Ch5 actresses [especially the nang'rais] looks stylish and classy [except they're just annoying as hell], while ch7 actresses [mainly the nang'rais] dress kinda cheap. Their styles aren't up to date. lol.

^honda, i didn't finish their first one either so i won't blame you LOl ..
and seriously, i like cheer too but not with weir -- they don't look compatible nor have any CHEMISTRY at all.
right from their first lakorn, i could see it through their interactions as well ..
quite sad if they don't take STEAM to their advantage .. there's quite a lot of follower fans of their.
the elders at ch7 need to consider their role playing at time -- *sighed* ..

TEEDEE,i hope we get to see one despite what you calculated na (even though, the hope seem slim)
I doubt that Weir and Cheer will have chemistry. STEAM really was a hit with WWHJ and if ch7 really does care about their ratings then they should be smart and pair up STEAM again! Teedee, your calculations does sound quite exact, which is why the hopes for STEAM to pair up again is quite low. ):

I don't understand why the elders at ch7 don't capitalize on Weir and Pinky. Right now both are very hot and very much in the news for what ever reason. To top it all off both of their lakorns was a hit. Why can't they be like ch3, they are always pairing their hot pra'nks while their hot which is probably why I find myself watch more ch3 lakorns than I do ch7. The other downer about ch7 lakorns is that they tend to extend their hight rating lakorns to the point where the lakorn becomes boring and pointless. I personally think the ch7 elders care more about rating than quality.
I don't understand either. WWHJ was a hit and yet they're not giving STEAM another chance anytime soon. I understand they don't wanna be like ch3 and keep pairing up the same people again and again but sometimes, it's not a bad idea. Just don't over do it like ch3. Ch3 does have hot pairings, but I'm tired of seeing the same pairings over and over again. I love Rita, but that girl has wayyyyy to many dramas one after another. They drag and I can't keep up. I'm freakin' piss because Pan and Vee just had their drama buang hong this year and I heard they're having another one soon so why can't STEAM be pair up again soon? That's just not right! Ch7 does care more about ratings rather than quality. Which is why they make sure there are more lovey-dovey scenes between the pra'nangs than wasting time on unnecessary scenes like how ch3 does a lot of times. Ch7 knows what the viewers want to see and they give it to them. That's why they have such high ratings, but low quality.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 08:11 AM
I doubt that Weir and Cheer will have chemistry. STEAM really was a hit with WWHJ and if ch7 really does care about their ratings then they should be smart and pair up STEAM again! Teedee, your calculations does sound quite exact, which is why the hopes for STEAM to pair up again is quite low. ):

I don't understand either. WWHJ was a hit and yet they're not giving STEAM another chance anytime soon. I understand they don't wanna be like ch3 and keep pairing up the same people again and again but sometimes, it's not a bad idea. Just don't over do it like ch3. Ch3 does have hot pairings, but I'm tired of seeing the same pairings over and over again. I love Rita, but that girl has wayyyyy to many dramas one after another. They drag and I can't keep up. I'm freakin' piss because Pan and Vee just had their drama buang hong this year and I heard they're having another one soon so why can't STEAM be pair up again soon? That's just not right! Ch7 does care more about ratings rather than quality. Which is why they make sure there are more lovey-dovey scenes between the pra'nangs than wasting time on unnecessary scenes like how ch3 does a lot of times. Ch7 knows what the viewers want to see and they give it to them. That's why they have such high ratings, but low quality.
of course STEAM have the hottest chemistry and is the hottest pra-nang couple in ch7. Weir+Cheer definately will not have chemistry together they didn't have it in their first lakorn so why would they have it in their second one. yep me too never like cheer. yeah my calculation is too exact so doubt it will happen. but just doing it i guess to give myself some hope. me neither don't understand why ch7 won't hurry and pair up Pinky&Weir. agree it's not a bad idea to pair up the same pra-nangs esp. when they are a hot pairs like STEAM (who should be pair up fast) agree ch3 always does it and over do it too. yeah it pissed me off that pancake&vee has a new lakorn together already when they just pair up in buang hong. but our STEAM didn't yet. so can't help to think that ch7 elders favor pancake&vee more. which is so unfair!!

cecilia

Staff member
for the weir lovers : here's him singing recently -- pan was there ( i think ) but the stage is him alone LOL

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsTBD61LNtc
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wMa1fiIRWc
sound so hot (credit to sukollawatclub)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I was rewatching this drama and BOYYYYYYY! I hated seeing Baithongs face! It brought all the hatred back! LOL! I was like "OMG! I forgot all about Baithong and her character in this drama!" haha. I hate seeing Baithong. So I skipped all her parts. And this drama brought back all the sweet, corny lines from Thot! Which makes me melt everytime! :)

Such as:
"I just knew that my love likes it rough"
"Let's just say your family put you on a platter to serve me"
"I'll chew for you and you just swallow, okay tee ruk?"
"What are you up to my dear lady? Less strength like this is much cuter"
"I'll follow you for the rest of my life"

And on, and on, and on, and so forth! His lines are so breathtaking! *Sigh. :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Baithong is a very crazy evil girl but she's smart though can make everyone misunderstand eachother and make Thot feel guilty about his sister's death that he agree to married her and let her sleep in his bedroom. which i think Jib play her character so well. yeah love all the cheesy corny lines that Thot said to Bow. that's one of the many reasons why i love his character and Weir said it so cute. can't imagine any actors that can said these cheesy lines as cute as Weir. *sigh* miss Thot and Bow, Weir and Pinky together so much. T_T