Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
actually Pinky new lakorn "Ruk sont roat" will have opening ceremony on Nov.26..so there is still time to change pra'ek, hope by then they will change pra'ek to Weir. hahah. don't get why they take so long to start filming. they should film in Oct. already. but then Kantana is always slow in filming their lakorns.

credit pantip.com

he look so hot! koreanish in a way. his eyes look esp. sexy..hahah.
:(

it so long i wanna see in oct. 26 than nov.26 cause i really miss pinky.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nov.26 seem long but it's actually next month. and even though they start filming will be a while before we get to see it because Kantana take a while to film their lakorns. like WWHJ they film for 3-4 months first before was on air. i want to see Pinky pair up with new actors too, but if the new guy can't act like stephan, i rather she pair up with the same handsome guy like Weir. hahah. right now just wanna see her pair up with only Weir because still have WWHJ fever and after that i don't really mind who she pair up with as long as she get good roles and usually she make the guys with her look good anyways. i also want to see her pair up with Aof and Oil again too. and want to see her pair up with Dan d2b would be nice. wonder if that will ever happen. hahah.

credit pantip.com

cecilia

Staff member
weir's hot looking but he does not have a fit body -- i won't mind, i only wish and want to have him reveal in the bedroom -- not out in public like this :p ..

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
weir's hot looking but he does not have a fit body -- i won't mind, i only wish and want to have him reveal in the bedroom -- not out in public like this :p ..

Hey Check this out that i have make for wwhj
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4d5445344f4459354f5446384d6a4d774e6a41324e7a633d0d0a&sb=1&campaign=email_receipt_directurl_makeyourown

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 12:30 AM

weir's hot looking but he does not have a fit body -- i won't mind, i only wish and want to have him reveal in the bedroom -- not out in public like this ..
lol..agree only in the bedroom. i don't care either if he doesn't have a firm body he still looks hot! so head over heels for Sukollawat.hahah.

susanvang

sarNie Egg
[quote name=Teedee date=OCt 17 2009, 04:26 PM post=2722]

[/quote]
*screams* Weir just makes me fall for him everytime i see a picture of him. *faints* he is so hot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
susan21vang
Posted Today, 02:31 AM

*screams* Weir just makes me fall for him everytime i see a picture of him. *faints* he is so hot.
i feel the same. especially love when he smile it just brighten the world.. hahah. here's some more pics of hottie Weir. hope i don't get sue for posting his pics. lol. because some of his fans make such a big deal when other ppl take pics of him and post in other websites. unlike Pinky's fans who are happy to share. and they also strict about giving update news on his works too and don't want other ppl to talk too much about him esp. with other girls that is not pancake, like WWHJ fanclubs in Chalermthai has to watch what they say about him or when post his pics because scare will upset some of his fans. they are so annoying. sad that some of his fans are like this.

beautiful Pinky. she look so indian and american in this pic.

credit on tag

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
lol..agree only in the bedroom. i don't care either if he doesn't have a firm body he still looks hot! so head over heels for Sukollawat.hahah.
HAHA! I TOTALLY AGREE! Weir doesn't have the sexiest body, but hey, neither do I! LOL! haha. I still LOVE Weir. :)

beautiful Pinky. she look so indian and american in this pic.

OMG! COULD PINKY LOOK ANY PRETTIER??? LOL! I love it when she shows her forehead. It makes her face look stunning and more distinct. I love her dresses too! AHHH! I'm so jealous! MWAHAHA! Pinky's look is so original and beautiful! I've never seen anyone that looks like Pinky. She's definitely one of a kind! Usually when you're mix with so many different things, you either come out ugly or beautiful. And Pinky sure did turn out GORGEOUS! :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally i love Weir, he's so hot! guys doesn't have to be buff and firm to look good to me.
Weir has that charm and attractiveness about him that melts me. hahah.
yep Pinky is very beautiful, like god sent.. a goddess born . hahah.
many mix ethnics with her parents so make her come out so gorgeous and flawless.
in my opinion she's the most beautiful Thai actress.
my brother think so too, the time i was watching TKC he came and saw Pinky
and he was like "hey she's pretty". hahah.
so weird some fans said Pinky new lakorn "Ruk son roat" will have the opening on Oct.26 and some said Nov.26..so i'm confuse.

credit on tag
*sigh..miss them together so much

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, i hate it when become to possessive of their idol. if that's the case, they're the one that make us not like their idol Lol .. it's okay to talk bad about them if they do have flaw. For me, i LOVE ATEAM, i praise them when it's time, i say things about them when it's necessary -- i'm not blind like I used too. Ppl outta make their own judgment if they continue to do this, there'll be no INTERNATIONAL fame LOL :blink:

I'm glad we're in sarnworld where we can talk about anything and won't have to worry about getting yell or being ridicule of our different view of opinion LOl ----

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
so weird some fans said Pinky new lakorn "Ruk son roat" will have the opening on Oct.26 and some said Nov.26..so i'm confuse.
Hmm, that's the drama that Stefan's suppose to be in right?? Well, I just found out that Stefan and Jui has a drama together right now that's airing [in replacement of DBK]. I couldn't believe it! I mean, seriously Stefan and Jui AGAIN?! They sucked last time! How can Stefan already be in a drama when he's having an upcoming one with Pinky?? That's weird. AND THEN---->Jui having 2 dramas airing both at the same time?! How did they pull that off???? That's never happened in Ch7 before [or not that I know of]. That's just crazy! Like I said, Ch7 has so many actresses but we see the same, lame ones over and over! ARGH! So I don't think the lakorn will have an opening this month. It's gotta at least be next month on Nov. 26th. Doesn't make much sense for Stefan to have a drama airing now and yet an opening for another drama this month. But then again, who knows. I mean, since Stefan already has a drama with Jui, why can't they replace him with Pinky and have someone else pair up with Pinky?! Stefan SUCKS! :angry:

gosh, i hate it when become to possessive of their idol. if that's the case, they're the one that make us not like their idol Lol .. it's okay to talk bad about them if they do have flaw. For me, i LOVE ATEAM, i praise them when it's time, i say things about them when it's necessary -- i'm not blind like I used too. Ppl outta make their own judgment if they continue to do this, there'll be no INTERNATIONAL fame LOL :blink:

I'm glad we're in sarnworld where we can talk about anything and won't have to worry about getting yell or being ridicule of our different view of opinion LOl ----
LOL! Yea, so true. That's why I try not to be those crazy, obsessive, and possessive fan girls. I mean, as much as I love and admire a celeb, I know it's their life, not mines. I'm not in charge of who they can associate with or what they do. And with every celeb, there are the goods and the bads that we like about someone. Like me, I LOVE Weir, but I don't like how he smokes nor the fact that he's with Pancake. But hey, nothing I can do about it. Plus, not my business. And those crazy fan girls or fan boys of Weir and Pancake should lay low and give Weir some space to who he works or associates with. GEESH!

Plus, I'm more fans of ASIAN celebs rather than American celebs. Because I just feel like when you're fans of Asian celebs, you know that they won't disappoint you like American celebs do. Because American celebs, you never know what they're gonna do. Most American celebs, their lives always turns out reckless or they always do something stupid and they're just not worth supporting. But with Asian celebs, they care a bit more about their image being clean, so you feel a bit more secure of your support, like you know they won't do stupid things to ruin their image. Asian celebs are more low key, I guess. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i tried not to be the obsessive fans either. i love Pinky and Weir but i don't see them as gods that can't be touch. they have flaws too, i agree with you xox i don't like it that Weir smoke and that he's dating pancake either but can't do anything about it because that's his choice. and don't like that Pinky tend to be too frank about her love relationship that has cause her to have bad image but that's who she is. some of his fans seriously need to learn to let go esp.when he's working with other nang'eks that's not pancake and not go crazy when he have real kiss scenes with his nang'eks, they don't own him can't tell other ppl not to talk or post pics of him. i feel bad for the fans in pantip because they get trash talk a lot in there for continue talking about Pinky and Weir under WWHJ clubs@chalermthai. but they are like us that still have WWHJ fever and waiting to see Pinky and Weir reunite again.
yep i'm glad we have sarnworld that we can talk about anyone without being scare will upset other ppl. it's a free country. ppl should be able to express their opinions. but some opinions can be to offensive too which i think has to consider that celeb's and their fan's feelings too. because unlike american celebs thai celebs has to keep their image clean.
oh it's normal. some actor/actress has 3-4 lakorns filming at the same time. beside jui that has 2 lakorns airing the same time, pancake use to have 2 lakorns airing too. which it's too much. yep Thai celebs tend to keep their image clean which make us want to support them more.
Pinky said may go film movies in India on Dec. but hasn't confirm yet. so if she did go in Dec. then she has to fly back and forth to film her lakorns with stephan because they will film in Oct. 26. i was chating with Pinky's fans and they are all nice people. Maprang, one of Pinky's fans was kind to post WWHJ link in Pinky's board for Pinky and her fans to come in and check out our webboard in here. cool. haha.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I am so sick and tired of all these Aff and Songkran news that involves Pinky! I'm just so sick of it! AAHHHHH! Pinky fans aren't trash talking on Aff, so why are Aff fans trash talking on Pinky?! Pinky and Songkran are already over with, but yet ppl and the Thai media keeps bringing her into Aff and Songkran's picture!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so angry right now!!!! I just wanna say "F**K ALL YOU HATERS! LEAVE PINKY ALONE! THERE ARE TONS OF PINKY FANS OUT THERE AS WELL, AND IT WOULDN'T HURT TO HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR HER ASSHOLES!!!!" :angry:

[Sorry, I just needed somewhere to take my anger out on. lol.]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i understand xox, i'm mad too. but don't stress too much will not be good for your health i'm worried.hahah. that's the media they just keep on trashing the celebs and make it more worse to sell the news. Pinky doesn't make a big deal over the news so we shouldn't either. gotta let it go. later the media will stop when they have more interesting news to trash. it's just a matter of time.
Pinky said will tried to done film lakorn "ruk sont ros" before she go to India in Dec. so guess Kantana has to rush film this lakorn again like they did with "dok bua kao" when poo has to go back to studied. if it was daravdo they wouldn't have a problem in hurry to done film their lakorns because they always does it. but with Kantana i'm not sure if they can be done in Dec.

credit on tag
thought this was a cute pic of Pinky. so wanna share.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^That picture up there is so sweet.

You know what I just thought of? Maybe 10 years from now, my kids will see a remake of WWHJ. haha. cool, right? :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit on tag
she looks pretty, like her outfit,accessories&make up but not really liking the bang, like it more when she show off her forehead. haha.
yeah would be nice to see a re make of WWHJ in the next 10 years i think it can happen because thai producers like to re make old lakorns.
there is rumors Pinky and Nom Sornram will play in the re make lakorn "Duay rang atitarn". hope it's true. because i like both of them. the nang'eak role in here is interesting. will get to see Pinky play a challenging role.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^I don't like her bangs either. They look kinda not straight. ahaha. but they're not that bad on her. i like 'em better than the wig she had on in TKC. Because her hair looked fake in there. lol. But Pinky looks gorgeous all the time. I like that old, faded, vintage top/outfit she has on. The necklace goes great. She always looks stylish. :)

Whoa, but Num is kinda old! Num is like in his 30's, right?? I can imagine them together, but he's just too old for her. Why not Weir? He kinda resembles Num. Weir's acting really reminds me of Num [I mentioned earlier]. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I am so sick and tired of all these Aff and Songkran news that involves Pinky! I'm just so sick of it! AAHHHHH! Pinky fans aren't trash talking on Aff, so why are Aff fans trash talking on Pinky?! Pinky and Songkran are already over with, but yet ppl and the Thai media keeps bringing her into Aff and Songkran's picture!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so angry right now!!!! I just wanna say "F**K ALL YOU HATERS! LEAVE PINKY ALONE! THERE ARE TONS OF PINKY FANS OUT THERE AS WELL, AND IT WOULDN'T HURT TO HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR HER ASSHOLES!!!!" :angry:

[Sorry, I just needed somewhere to take my anger out on. lol.]
Not all Aff fans are trash talking about Pinky nah. I'm sure, there are some pinky fans that do trash talking on aff too .. so for this, i feel both share equal consequences since songkran come in the picture. Whether i like it or not, i accept it and move on without doubting or trashing any of their fans. I'm a fan of both and i do not like taking side, i'm only taking in what i read, if i can't tolerate it, i just ignore it and move on with something happy about the girls. There's no need for me to sit and be aggravate here over all these fans trashing fans talk. i think that just as low as it may seen, if we accuse other fans of doing something bad, we outta look at ourselves to see if we do the same too. Right now, i feel bad for the two girls -- but whatever path they take, it's their business, just as long as i still get to enjoy them onscreen with my other fave male actor, then i'm a happy go getter. Pretty much, just don't lower yourself to be one of the trashing fans -- support them in whatever you want to support. Don't become too over protective!

I actually like her straight hair in TKC -- whether it's fake or not, the bang in there looks cute on her and make her look so innocent with her face frame and especially those big huge eyes. It's no wonder, Toh can't escape her spelled during their first encounter ^^

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^I love both actresses too. I don't take sides either. Like if Pinky was getting talked down on, I'll defend her [if I feel like I should] and it goes the same for Aff too. But I have moved on. lol. The things people were assuming and accusing about Pinky, Ch7, and Pinky fans [on lyn's blog] were all just so ridiculous, that's why I got so mad. And I'm just like "okay they are so arrogant." I usually don't even care for stupid rumors, so idk why I overreacted. But I can't change how people think. I really don't care. I still love the two actresses and will move pass the rumors. I'm tired of rumors. haha. I'm just gonna try my best to ignore all these dumb Songkran rumors. Because they are not even worth arguing over. Like I said, I just needed somewhere to take my silly anger out on. Thanks for your humble words. :)

Bangs or without bangs, Pinky still looks fab. She looks good in anything. lol. :)

cecilia

Staff member
i know what you mean .. for me, sometime i want to step in and defend too but i realize that there's no use debating with ppl who already have their mind set to believe in whatever they believe. Sometime, it takes oneself to know what one did, so it's better for them to realize and correct themselves later -- than to step in and create more heats.