Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
"So" mention earlier said Weir has that same sweet look he gave to Pinky is the same he gave to pancake in the fashion pics. but for me it's not the same, when compare the lakorns he play with pancake and Pinky. he totally has more chemistry with Pinky as we all agree. the sweet loving look he gave to Pinky is so much more. the sparks in his eyes when look at Pinky is so full with love and adore. that melts me. lol.. esp. the scene in the bedroom in my signature, after he kiss her.(forehead/cheek) aww he looks at her so sweet and also look shy. before said i do like this can it comfort you. aww..gosh..if i was Pinky i'll blush and be so shy and just melt. lol...Weir can be super sweet to Pinky. so he definately has a thing for her. haha. cause for him to look so much in love with her he has to really feel that. and the viewers can really feel that from him. and also feel it from Pinky too. love this scene words can't even describe it. and the way they hold/hug eachother is so tight and full with love. they make me feel they are not acting but really Thot and Bow that love eachother so much. their cute/sweet scenes are so natural. have to repeat again with the person that said i never seen any ch7 pra-nangs that have so much chemistry as much as Pinky and Weir before. no pra-nangs can beat them. i totally feel the same haha.
Putting "So" in quotes makes my name seem fake teedee...LOL
I saw Khun Noo Tewada briefly, and that kiss scene Weir and Pan had...and it wasn't as hot as his kiss scene with Pinky...even watching Plik Din Su Dao, I didn't feel Weir had any chemistry with Pancake at all, their on-screen relationship seems as awkward as their off-screen one.

They are the top pranang for me for Ch. 7, even though they're the young ones...there's not many pranang that are as hot as them...I'm not even a big Ch. 7 fan, but from what I've seen, they are the couple to beat

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
so i've been reading Sarn's fiction: MIDNIGHT LOVER --
since part one is of ATEAM, i want STEAM for the sequel so i made a poster for it lOl ..

read: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/38647-midnight-lover/
I love the poster! You are so creative! That picture of Pinky looks stunning! I saw that wedding magazine spread, and it's quite outstanding. I haven't read the ATEAM part, but I will be sure to read the STEAM part! :wub: The poster's awesome! I love the background. VERY INTRICATE! The poster goes perfect with "Midnight Lover". :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
sorry i don't know what month it's. i just got it from pantip. yep he sure look sexy!! haha.

yeah about her going to India, it's not her fault cause the director is not ready, he is busy filming 2 movies. so has to be delay. so while she's waiting for them to contact her back,she continue to go practice dancing and learn the language. but for sure she will go cause she has made an deal with the director already. and while waiting she will play lakorns in thailand and also cause she still has contract with ch7. and like we all know things in life is not certain anythings can always change. so i say it's her business and don't be so hard on her about it. and i say not only is Pinky beautiful, talented and has good personality. she also can kick ass.haha. she know self defense, boxing. i remember reading her mom interview the reporters ask her mom aren't you worried about your daughter going out alone at night with aum, her mom was funny said oh no.. Pinky can take care of herself, her feet and hands are hard(meaning she can kick ass) haha. i can see where Pinky get her playful personality, from her mom. haha. and cause she has 2 bros. make her have manly personality. yeah she tease her bros. too, hip hop guys. they like to dress hip hop and like hip hop songs. haha.
Okay, that makes more sense, because I've always wondered if Pinky spoke Indian. Their style, language, clothing, songs, etc...are all very different from Thai, so she's pretty talented if she can adjust to both. Hmmm, so is Pinky gonna be starred as the main character?? If so, I wonder who the guy's gonna be. LOL. To me, She's a busy busy girl. But she likes to stay busy. I'm glad she's accepting more lakorns during her time of waiting, but I'm still upset it's with Stefan. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed
Posted Yesterday, 03:23 PM

Putting "So" in quotes makes my name seem fake teedee...LOL
I saw Khun Noo Tewada briefly, and that kiss scene Weir and Pan had...and it wasn't as hot as his kiss scene with Pinky...even watching Plik Din Su Dao, I didn't feel Weir had any chemistry with Pancake at all, their on-screen relationship seems as awkward as their off-screen one.

They are the top pranang for me for Ch. 7, even though they're the young ones...there's not many pranang that are as hot as them...I'm not even a big Ch. 7 fan, but from what I've seen, they are the couple to beat
opps my bad sorry. haha.
i told you his chemistry with Pinky is much more than with pancake and with other n'eks he has work with too. the way he kiss pancake and Pinky are totally different, with pancake look like was just a kiss he has to do in the script look like he wasn't into it, emotionless kiss. but with Pinky, omg was so hot! he look so into it, with so much passion and love. his face expression & body language he has toward her.. aww.. words can't even be describe.haha. even the director said these two click well together cause they're close so it's easy for them to work together and make it easy for him to direct and the work come out good. i never felt he has chemistry with pancake it's awkward between them. the other n'ek that i feel he has some chemistry with was Alexandra. but of course Pinky is the #1 n'ek he has the most chemistry with. and vice versa Weir is the #1 p'ek Pinky has the most chemistry with too. totally they're the hottest young ch7 pra-nang. no one is to beat them, yet that is. which i think there won't be any in their generation either, in my opinion. and i think it's great the famous singers recognize Pinky's singing and dancing talents always invite her to be their guest on their concerts. so far p'bird thongchai (3 times), ice and now golf and mike. pinky is practicing for golf and mike concert right now. cool. i remember there use to be news mike and her flirt through hi5 haha. but he said they're just friends. and pinky said nothing between them, he's younger than her. haha. guess she doesn't like a younger guy. haha.

xox
Posted Yesterday, 09:00 PM

Okay, that makes more sense, because I've always wondered if Pinky spoke Indian. Their style, language, clothing, songs, etc...are all very different from Thai, so she's pretty talented if she can adjust to both. Hmmm, so is Pinky gonna be starred as the main character?? If so, I wonder who the guy's gonna be. LOL. To me, She's a busy busy girl. But she likes to stay busy. I'm glad she's accepting more lakorns during her time of waiting, but I'm still upset it's with Stefan.
from what i remember i think she will be playing as the leading actress in the india movie,an action movie. but indian people speak english so she will be speaking english and some indian too. yep she's one busy girl. yeah me too, still mad that her new lakorn is with stefan but then it may not be cause i read thee's interview he said will be playing as the p'ek in here so confuse who will be p'ek in here. but i don't care. want only Weir to be p'ek with Pinky. gosh wish kantana would hurry up and find a new lakorn for them to pair up again soon. waiting is such torture. t_t

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna tell i remember reading which i thought was funny/cute. from their interview. weir was saying for the kiss scenes he was so shy/nervous. haha. and said pinky has such high spirit about it and pinky was saying this lakorn she get kiss so much by weir. haha.and the scene he kiss her for chakon to take their pic. behind the scene was, first weir didn't really kiss pinky,he fake the kiss so the director has to shout and tell weir to do real kisses. haha. and both weir and pinky look at eachother and laugh/shy and walk to talk alone together for quite some time. so made the director speechless like wonder what they are doing then they came back and said "ok we'll arrange it for you". haha. and the director was like "i'll wait and see". and this time weir kiss pinky for real(and hard) which make the director surprise. haha. so turn out weir and pinky was just playing with the director. weir said he ask pinky first if he can really kiss her and she said ok. that's cute he even ask her permission. haha. what a gentleman. :wub:
this director just love real kisses, like he won't take no for an answer. haha. love him. and lucky for him cause both pinky and weir are a professional because they go all the way with their acting. despite of him being afraid pancake will be mad and pinky being a bashful person. haha. but they still do their best performance,that look like really comes from their heart. haha. i was wondering if for their third lakorn they get a boring role like example n'ek and p'ek from wung nam karng that pinky and win play, will the fans still go crazy over them. will they still have this hot chemistry together,cause the lakorn story and p'ek and n'ek characters is a major part of making the pra-nang have good chemistry and also fun to watch. and it's hard to get good roles in every lakorns they play. i think Pinky and Weir are lucky because for both their lakorns together, they get good roles and lakorns. and was cute i remember the time they pair up in TKC they were so close they even have their own vocabs that only two of them can understand eachother. vocabs that they created themselves. haha. so cute. :wub: and love it when Thot said ka in his sentence when speak to Bow. Weir said it so cute. i remember two scenes he said it..when he call her from the hospital and said "can't i call you ka tee ruk" and the end episode at the grapevine yard and said" because i love you ka tee ruk" aww. it melts me. so sweet. gosh the writer is romantic, love all the sweet lines that Thot said to Bow. haha. i think when a guy said "ka" to the girl sound like they adore the girl a lot. i remember going into Ken's website a long time ago. he answer his fans back ending his sentence with ka and the fans didn't believe it was him so he said guys like to said ka to little girls. someone mention in pantip, they feel Weir and Pinky are a couple that remind them of Nom sornram and Kob suvanant couple on screen. cause they are a hot pra-nangs like the time Nom and Kob were. hey and all four names start with S too. hahah.

credit pantip.com

cecilia

Staff member
awe, that's so cute of them to play with the director ..
i love it that he's such a gentleman offscreen to his n'ek ..
this is why, STEAM should be TOGETHER AND FOREVER lol *snap, pan's still there*

you know what else i hate? .. there was a recent interview of pan/weir .. guess what they're showing off :( -- a TRAILER that they use and share together -- like one take it for one day and the other for the other day or sometime, family vocation :(

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
will hi there it a little off of this topic but i want to say that i make a pinkyfanclub i would love your guy help, so if who want to help me can send me a message , and i will tell you my pass n username. thank you 4 ur help.

i would love ur help to create the best pinkyfanclub.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Yesterday, 11:03 PM

you know what else i hate? .. there was a recent interview of pan/weir .. guess what they're showing off -- a TRAILER that they use and share together -- like one take it for one day and the other for the other day or sometime, family vocation
i don't even want to see or heard anything about him and pancake anymore.so annoy. they flaunt their relationship to the media too much that it looks like a show already. i just wanna be in my fantasy of only Weir and Pinky. but i know have to snap out of it someday and come out to reality. but for now i don't want to cause still crazy over them in WWHJ. haha.

suprab buroot satan
Posted Today, 12:06 AM

will hi there it a little off of this topic but i want to say that i make a pinkyfanclub i would love your guy help, so if who want to help me can send me a message , and i will tell you my pass n username. thank you 4 ur help.

sure, how nice of you. but pinky has her thai fanclub too,in her website and pantip. but the more the better. i'm glad she has lots of fanclubs.

credit on pic...recent pic of Pinky at event doing charity with kids, she look so cute/pretty.

love this pic they are so cute! miss them together so much.

cikna

sarNie Adult

is this site going to have english section too? i hope it does....it helps a lot for a malaysian gal like me who doesn't speak thai... :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
wanna tell i remember reading which i thought was funny/cute. from their interview. weir was saying for the kiss scenes he was so shy/nervous. haha. and said pinky has such high spirit about it and pinky was saying this lakorn she get kiss so much by weir. haha.and the scene he kiss her for chakon to take their pic. behind the scene was, first weir didn't really kiss pinky,he fake the kiss so the director has to shout and tell weir to do real kisses. haha. and both weir and pinky look at eachother and laugh/shy and walk to talk alone together for quite some time. so made the director speechless like wonder what they are doing then they came back and said "ok we'll arrange it for you". haha. and the director was like "i'll wait and see". and this time weir kiss pinky for real(and hard) which make the director surprise. haha. so turn out weir and pinky was just playing with the director. weir said he ask pinky first if he can really kiss her and she said ok. that's cute he even ask her permission. haha. what a gentleman. :wub:
this director just love real kisses, like he won't take no for an answer. haha. love him. and lucky for him cause both pinky and weir are a professional because they go all the way with their acting. despite of him being afraid pancake will be mad and pinky being a bashful person. haha. but they still do their best performance,that look like really comes from their heart. haha. i was wondering if for their third lakorn they get a boring role like example n'ek and p'ek from wung nam karng that pinky and win play, will the fans still go crazy over them. will they still have this hot chemistry together,cause the lakorn story and p'ek and n'ek characters is a major part of making the pra-nang have good chemistry and also fun to watch. and it's hard to get good roles in every lakorns they play. i think Pinky and Weir are lucky because for both their lakorns together, they get good roles and lakorns. and was cute i remember the time they pair up in TKC they were so close they even have their own vocabs that only two of them can understand eachother. vocabs that they created themselves. haha. so cute. :wub: and love it when Thot said ka in his sentence when speak to Bow. Weir said it so cute. i remember two scenes he said it..when he call her from the hospital and said "can't i call you ka tee ruk" and the end episode at the grapevine yard and said" because i love you ka tee ruk" aww. it melts me. so sweet. gosh the writer is romantic, love all the sweet lines that Thot said to Bow. haha. i think when a guy said "ka" to the girl sound like they adore the girl a lot. i remember going into Ken's website a long time ago. he answer his fans back ending his sentence with ka and the fans didn't believe it was him so he said guys like to said ka to little girls. someone mention in pantip, they feel Weir and Pinky are a couple that remind them of Nom sornram and Kob suvanant couple on screen. cause they are a hot pra-nangs like the time Nom and Kob were. hey and all four names start with S too. hahah.

credit pantip.com
isn't our weir one FINE gentleman??? :wub: well, pinky, is as delightful as always. no wonder weir has such chemistry with her..less pressure. surprisingly for me to say this; i love WWHJ director!!! he should direct STEAM next project!

i'm drooling over the pics... :blush:

cikna

sarNie Adult
so yup, i miss them, i came across alex's song so i use it to make a mv out of it. The scenes does not really go with it, only a few parts but b/c i like the song, i just stick it in there without doing any translation -- it require another 2 hours, sitting in front of the computer to create the perfect scenes, i didn't have the patience for it this time b/c i i just want to get it done and over with. I would have translate it but afraid that if i do that, y'all non thai fans will throw rocks at me for allowing such scenes in this kind of lyric LOl

ENJOY NA KHA .. I MISS THEM BADLY !!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6GR49H8n4c
love the mv, ceci! brilliant as always!

never thought alex randall can sing, and to sing this good. quite a good voice

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

you know what else i hate? .. there was a recent interview of pan/weir .. guess what they're showing off :( -- a TRAILER that they use and share together -- like one take it for one day and the other for the other day or sometime, family vocation :(
Yea, I'm with you teedee, I don't even wanna hear anything more about Pan and Weir. I swear, I just hate seeing them together. It's getting so old, so fake. I mean, dammit, if you guys are that GLUED to each other than get married already! GEESH! :angry:

Yea, I only wanna stay in the STEAM world. Don't really care about the pan/weir world. Who knows, I'm starting to think that Weir "LIKES" being flaunted around Pan. I mean, it's like he's more famous with her. Maybe Weir just like the whole concept of being under Pan and her family's wings? I mean, he has everything good going for him, so he wouldn't leave them because if he leaves them, it's almost like him loosing some fame? That's just how I'm starting to see their relationship. Pan and Weir benefits each other by being together. Not really for love/interest.

btw; Does anyone else think Pan's face looks like a "poofy" pancake besides me? I don't like Pan's face shape. In most photoshoots, only some look good, but many ones have bad angles and makes her face sticks out alot. <_<

Oh yea, one more thing: I once read that Weir was from the country side and he's Isan or something like that. What does that mean? Is there a difference from actual Thai and Isan??

is this site going to have english section too? i hope it does....it helps a lot for a malaysian gal like me who doesn't speak thai... :lol:
Yea, I hope it's in english. Because thai writings are like hieroglyphics for me. lol. :)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i would love someone to help me to gets info pinky. so i can put in my site. it just to bad cause i dont know how to read thai so i cant really go to fine pinky info.

here is my site http://pinkyfamilyfanclub.webs.com/

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna
Posted Yesterday, 01:24 PM

isn't our weir one FINE gentleman??? well, pinky, is as delightful as always. no wonder weir has such chemistry with her..less pressure. surprisingly for me to say this; i love WWHJ director!!! he should direct STEAM next project!

i'm drooling over the pics...
Weir is a gentleman. from behind the scenes would see him being a gentleman/playful to Pinky. since their first lakorn together TKC to WWHJ. he's sweet. and Pinky is sweet as well, would see she worries about Weir too. they are playful to eachother and are close loving friends. she gave him a nickname too. "nai duant"(if i pronounce it right though haha) the fans heard she call Weir that,when they visit the set but they don't know what that means. lol. yep for their next lakorn they should work with the same director again because i love his directing work. he like real kisses, he knows what the viewers want to see. haha. so all the kisses in this lakorn are all real, confirm by Pinky haha, wanna point that out again because some people may think some kisses are fake. nope all real kisses in here but just that some scenes we see the bad angles of it but it's all real. haha.
the fans in pantip was discussing they want to see WWHJ part 2, and they thought of a plot for it too. and Kantana crew came in and read about it too, and thought it was a good idea. cool that Kantana care so much about their fans. what do you guys want to see more. WWHJ part 2 or Pinky and Weir in a new lakorn together? either one is fine with me as long as Pinky and Weir are together i'm happy.

xox
Posted Yesterday, 07:09 PM

Yea, I'm with you teedee, I don't even wanna hear anything more about Pan and Weir. I swear, I just hate seeing them together. It's getting so old, so fake. I mean, dammit, if you guys are that GLUED to each other than get married already! GEESH!

Yea, I only wanna stay in the STEAM world. Don't really care about the pan/weir world. Who knows, I'm starting to think that Weir "LIKES" being flaunted around Pan. I mean, it's like he's more famous with her. Maybe Weir just like the whole concept of being under Pan and her family's wings? I mean, he has everything good going for him, so he wouldn't leave them because if he leaves them, it's almost like him loosing some fame? That's just how I'm starting to see their relationship. Pan and Weir benefits each other by being together. Not really for love/interest.

btw; Does anyone else think Pan's face looks like a "poofy" pancake besides me? I don't like Pan's face shape. In most photoshoots, only some look good, but many ones have bad angles and makes her face sticks out alot.

Oh yea, one more thing: I once read that Weir was from the country side and he's Isan or something like that. What does that mean? Is there a difference from actual Thai and Isan??
yeah i'm so sick and tired of weir and pancake relationship everywhere in the media. agree look like they both get benefits from eachother in this relationship. not really for love like you said.
in my eyes, i don't think pancake is pretty. yep her face is poofy. my sister also thinks that too. when she saw pancake she was like how can this girl be n'ek?! haha
from what i remember i think Weir's not isan(correct me if i'm wrong), but just that he lives in Konkaen. he understand isan and can speak it but not fluent. we heard him speak isan in lakorn pleng ruk rim fung khong. which was cute.

credit pantip.com

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Weir with mustache like this, remind me of Thot. looks hot.haha.

Pinky looks pretty. her new hair style, she looks american. remind me of the time she play in TKC.

Weir looks hot make his face like this haha.

i think it's cute, cause we see Bow like to wear tank top and pant for bedtime but Thot gave her a pink night gown to wear, so girly haha, but as we know Bow has more of a manly personality.

he looks sexy! haha.
credit pantip.com
just wanna share pics, cause miss them a lot.

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
Does pinky have color contacts??

she really does look american in that pic. hehe.. but pretty no matter what!!

Weir is sexay as always..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna go back and watch TKC but can't bare to see the scene Tuarlek died it's too sad. feel so sorry for Weir this scene he was all cried out. but WWHJ make me so happy because they end up happy together. so i stick to watching WWHJ more. and also still have WWHJ fever too.

credit pantip.com
one of my many fav. scenes, love Weir's smile. so cute! melts me haha

yes Pinky wear contact lens. color ones too. she's also half english so some pic she looks american which is normal. yep she looks pretty no matter what. beautiful woman. and Weir is one hot guy!

credit on pic

cikna

sarNie Adult

Weir with mustache like this, remind me of Thot. looks hot.haha.

Pinky looks pretty. her new hair style, she looks american. remind me of the time she play in TKC.

Weir looks hot make his face like this haha.

i think it's cute, cause we see Bow like to wear tank top and pant for bedtime but Thot gave her a pink night gown to wear, so girly haha, but as we know Bow has more of a manly personality.

he looks sexy! haha.
credit pantip.com
just wanna share pics, cause miss them a lot.
gosh, me...drooling...

em, pinky has a dimple on her right cheek, whereas weir has one on his left cheek. what a match! hahaha!!! :p