Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Speaking of Ken, personality wise Weir reminds me of Ken: Cute, down to earth and vary sincere. I hope Weir finds his Noi. Cause in my opinion Pancake is not it. Weir desevers someone who is going to put just as much effert into the relationship as he does. Sometimes I feel like Pancake is with Weir just for the publicity. I know that Pancake is well known without Weir, but if being with Weir helps keep girl in the spot light longer and more often than well you know. If you ask me I think Pancacke and her mom are very media needy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think even some relationship that look like they will settle down together turn out they split up like noon+kade couple. so anything can happen and change in the future so can't conclude Weir and pancake will settle down. yep i would have to agree.
honda saids:
Pancake is with Weir just for the publicity
If you ask me I think Pancacke and her mom are very media needy
and like raymond use to say they look more like best friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. i don't see the sparks between them. don't know that's how i feel. someone said in pantip Weir remind them of Nom Sornram. just that Weir is younger. i think some angle he does. and i love both of them. but from the recent news i read pancake will be pairing up with veeraphab again not Weir, which is a relief. so the chances of Weir and Pinky pair up again should happen soon as well, i hope. wanna give my opinion about the different between pancake and jui and amy when the reporters ask them about the real kiss their boyfriend did with other actress. pancake look cranky and annoy when they ask her about the kiss between Weir and Pinky, her answer sound like been prepare ahead cause wanna make herself look good. and sound like she was unhappy with Pinky decision to do the real kiss too. and Weir sound so scare that pancake will get mad at him about the kiss with Pinky so it can be the reason why Pinky has to call pancake up. which i think is dumb. they should know it's work and separate it apart. pancake and her fans are too jealous over Weir doing real kisses, and she look like a controlling girl always constantly checking up on him and is glue to him, if she is not free then her family would follow him around so like she constantly has to check on his behavior. so maybe their relationship won't last cause of this cause can make Weir uncomfortable but then who knows he may like a girl like this. when compare to Jui and Amy when ask about their boyfriend doing real kisses. they sound cool about it. Jui even tease New about his kiss with poo. and she and New respect eachother decision in their work they don't get involve. they can separate personal and work apart. he doesn't have to ask for her permission about the kiss but different from Weir who has to tell pancake first so like ask for her permission first and afraid she'll be mad. and the time cee and pinky kiss in nong meow kerl petch, Amy said she doesn't worried about it cause she's close to pinky. and i feel sad for Pinky that there are some people in pantip that criticize her about giving interview about the guy she's dating. they said she talks too much, it's not ladylike. but Pinky herself said she's a frank person she like to say what she feels. also she's a more how(tomboyish) and kot(clumsy) person, and has a more manly personality. which i think it's both good and bad for her cause some people can't take that she is too frank. i feel when she gives interview she sound sincere, look like she doesn't prepare what she is going to say, kinda like Weir. and when they give interview together they look comfortable even tease eachother which is cute. and right now some people think Pinky fix her nose. oh gosh. if they had watch her lakorns since she was a kid they will see that her nose has always been this way. and she's mix with many ethnics: thai,english,chinese,indian,cambodian,mhon,pakistan. so it's no surprise she look the way she does which she look absolutely beautiful. and it's good that she's a strong person can pass these bad news, well she has been in entertainment for like 16 years so she been through many things already so she is use to it. and has fanclubs and family that love her.
Pinky and her 2 older brothers on her graduation day. both her bros. use to play lakorns before. she said all 3 of them don't look alike. she looks indian and her oldest bro. look more thai and the second one looks more american.

credit on pic

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
If Weir and Pancake's relationship is to end it will have to be done by Pancake. I don't think Weir would ever break-up with Pancake. He seems very attached to her and her family. Pancake is a smart girl I don't think she'll ever break-up with Weir either. If you think about it why would she. How often are you going to run into guy like Weir. He's cute, sweet, and totally devoted to pleasing Pancake and her family. So sad to say, but I think Weir and Pancake as an item is here to stay.
But it seems like Pan's not even into Weir's personality of being sweet, cute, devoted, etc...It seems more like Weir is just another step-stool to the limelight. Maybe one day when Pan's fame is starting to slip away, she'll leave Weir. To me, Pan and Weir are like Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. They're just kinda like each other's public accessories. Call me a hater, but Pan doesn't deserve Weir. I really hope they don't last. If they do, I'll be so disappointed in Weir. :(

Speaking of Ken, personality wise Weir reminds me of Ken: Cute, down to earth and vary sincere. I hope Weir finds his Noi. Cause in my opinion Pancake is not it. Weir desevers someone who is going to put just as much effert into the relationship as he does. Sometimes I feel like Pancake is with Weir just for the publicity. I know that Pancake is well known without Weir, but if being with Weir helps keep girl in the spot light longer and more often than well you know. If you ask me I think Pancacke and her mom are very media needy.
Yea, Ken and Weir does kinda share the same personalities. Pan is nothing like Noi as well. To me, Noi seems like the kind of woman who can give up fame, beauty, publicity, etc...to be settled. I don't think Pan is like that. It's like Pan always has to constantly be in the limelight, which I think is gonna make settlement very hard. Yep, Pan and her mom are very media needy. They're always in some news together about the most retarded things ever. Pan is a media whore and Weir is just her little step-stool like I said earlier. <_<

i think even some relationship that look like they will settle down together turn out they split up like noon+kade couple. so anything can happen and change in the future so can't conclude Weir and pancake will settle down. yep i would have to agree.

-----*ugh! I hope that happens!

and like raymond use to say they look more like best friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. i don't see the sparks between them. don't know that's how i feel. someone said in pantip Weir remind them of Nom Sornram. just that Weir is younger. i think some angle he does. and i love both of them.

-----yea, I love Num and Weir. Their acting is very similar. Everytime I watch Weir, he sorta reminds me of Num.

but from the recent news i read pancake will be pairing up with veeraphab again not Weir, which is a relief. so the chances of Weir and Pinky pair up again should happen soon as well, i hope.

-----THANK GOODNESS! Because Vee and Pan sucks together!

wanna give my opinion about the different between pancake and jui and amy when the reporters ask them about the real kiss their boyfriend did with other actress. pancake look cranky and annoy when they ask her about the kiss between Weir and Pinky, her answer sound like been prepare ahead cause wanna make herself look good. and sound like she was unhappy with Pinky decision to do the real kiss too. and Weir sound so scare that pancake will get mad at him about the kiss with Pinky so it can be the reason why Pinky has to call pancake up. which i think is dumb.

-----That's because deep down Pan is a undercover bitch. Who knows deep down that Pinky is a threat to her. She's always trying to be so sweet and cool about her relationship during interviews, when really she's so insecure! Honestly, I also think Pan is very very scared of scandals. It's like she wants sucha clean image but yet she's making herself look bad. But yet she's just scared that a third party will create scandals for her and Weir. *cough, *cough...insecure!

they should know it's work and separate it apart. pancake and her fans are too jealous over Weir doing real kisses, and she look like a controlling girl always constantly checking up on him and is glue to him, if she is not free then her family would follow him around so like she constantly has to check on his behavior. so maybe their relationship won't last cause of this cause can make Weir uncomfortable but then who knows he may like a girl like this.

-----Like I said, Pan is full of jealousy and insecurity. She just has a hard time showing it. She's just scared of losing Weir because losing Weir is like losing her fame. Weir is like Pan's puppet. I wish Weir would realize.

when compare to Jui and Amy when ask about their boyfriend doing real kisses. they sound cool about it. Jui even tease New about his kiss with poo. and she and New respect eachother decision in their work they don't get involve. they can separate personal and work apart.

-----New and Jui are so cute! But Jui doesn't have anything to worry about because it's just Poo. She's nothing compare to Jui.

he doesn't have to ask for her permission about the kiss but different from Weir who has to tell pancake first so like ask for her permission first and afraid she'll be mad. and the time cee and pinky kiss in nong meow kerl petch, Amy said she doesn't worried about it cause she's close to pinky.

-----Amy and Cee are cute too! Seriously, Pinky has such chemistry with her co-workers, if she was a serious slut, she could have had all of them already.

and i feel sad for Pinky that there are some people in pantip that criticize her about giving interview about the guy she's dating. they said she talks too much, it's not ladylike. but Pinky herself said she's a frank person she like to say what she feels. also she's a more how(tomboyish) and kot(clumsy) person, and has a more manly personality. which i think it's both good and bad for her cause some people can't take that she is too frank.

-----Yea, I know! I mean, the thing with Songkran [whatever his name is], he's known for being a player anyways. So perhaps he could have been doing all these things to make Pinky think they have something going on, but then denies it in front of reporters. Then with Pinky's bollywood thing being delayed, it's not her fault. People are like "she's always saying she's gonna go, but she never did." She's ready to go. She cleared her schedule and everything to go, but then they told her it's gonna be on hold. So now she's trying to make the best of her time waiting, which is accepting more lakorn roles. Honestly, I think she's frank too. She's just a frank person even with the media. Everyone's making such a big deal out of nothing. Like that's her business.

i feel when she gives interview she sound sincere, look like she doesn't prepare what she is going to say, kinda like Weir. and when they give interview together they look comfortable even tease eachother which is cute. and right now some people think Pinky fix her nose. oh gosh. if they had watch her lakorns since she was a kid they will see that her nose has always been this way. and she's mix with many ethnics: thai,english,chinese,indian,cambodian,mong,pakistan. so it's no surprise she look the way she does which she look absolutely beautiful. and it's good that she's a strong person can pass these bad news, well she has been in entertainment for like 16 years so she been through many things already so she is use to it. and has fanclubs and family that love her.

-----People are just jealous. There are so many other thai celebrities who have done so many surgery and yet they wanna pick on Pinky. Like Tangmoe for instant, that chick looks like trash! Pinky looks exactly the same.

Pinky and her 2 older brothers on her graduation day. both her bros. use to play lakorns before. she said all 3 of them don't look alike. she looks indian and her oldest bro. look more thai and the second one looks more american.

credit on pic
-----Wow, they look thuggish. hahaha. They look nothing like Pinky. Thank goodness though! LOL!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
and like raymond use to say they look more like best friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. i don't see the sparks between them. don't know that's how i feel. someone said in pantip Weir remind them of Nom Sornram. just that Weir is younger. i think some angle he does. and i love both of them. but from the recent news i read pancake will be pairing up with veeraphab again not Weir, which is a relief. so the chances of Weir and Pinky pair up again should happen soon as well, i hope. wanna give my opinion about the different between pancake and jui and amy when the reporters ask them about the real kiss their boyfriend did with other actress. pancake look cranky and annoy when they ask her about the kiss between Weir and Pinky, her answer sound like been prepare ahead cause wanna make herself look good. and sound like she was unhappy with Pinky decision to do the real kiss too. and Weir sound so scare that pancake will get mad at him about the kiss with Pinky so it can be the reason why Pinky has to call pancake up. which i think is dumb. they should know it's work and separate it apart. pancake and her fans are too jealous over Weir doing real kisses, and she look like a controlling girl always constantly checking up on him and is glue to him, if she is not free then her family would follow him around so like she constantly has to check on his behavior. so maybe their relationship won't last cause of this cause can make Weir uncomfortable but then who knows he may like a girl like this. when compare to Jui and Amy when ask about their boyfriend doing real kisses. they sound cool about it. Jui even tease New about his kiss with poo. and she and New respect eachother decision in their work they don't get involve. they can separate personal and work apart. he doesn't have to ask for her permission about the kiss but different from Weir who has to tell pancake first so like ask for her permission first and afraid she'll be mad. and the time cee and pinky kiss in nong meow kerl petch, Amy said she doesn't worried about it cause she's close to pinky. and i feel sad for Pinky that there are some people in pantip that criticize her about giving interview about the guy she's dating. they said she talks too much, it's not ladylike. but Pinky herself said she's a frank person she like to say what she feels. also she's a more how(tomboyish) and kot(clumsy) person, and has a more manly personality. which i think it's both good and bad for her cause some people can't take that she is too frank. i feel when she gives interview she sound sincere, look like she doesn't prepare what she is going to say, kinda like Weir. and when they give interview together they look comfortable even tease eachother which is cute. and right now some people think Pinky fix her nose. oh gosh. if they had watch her lakorns since she was a kid they will see that her nose has always been this way. and she's mix with many ethnics: thai,english,chinese,indian,cambodian,mong,pakistan. so it's no surprise she look the way she does which she look absolutely beautiful. and it's good that she's a strong person can pass these bad news, well she has been in entertainment for like 16 years so she been through many things already so she is use to it. and has fanclubs and family that love her.
Silly teedee, you can call me So like everyone else
Wouldn't it be interesting/funny if Pancake is really like Bee's character in KLKS? How she's so nice and innocent in public, but behind the scenes she is one evil biotch?

You're right about separating your professional life with your personal life, if you can't do that, then you shouldn't be dating...I don't want an actor to only be kissing his girlfriend on-screen...that's where the chemistry comes from, from that kiss...Heck, I'm sure some actresses encourage it, lol...Look at Ken, granted, he's only kissed a few women in his lakorns, but no one brings it up, not even Noi. Besides, I understand Pinky, she has some modern values, she is Thai culturally, but she understands that when it comes to work, you have to be professional...and she wants to please the fans, which, in spite of Pancake's fans, we are all pleased...

I hate those fake kisses or non-kisses, so far, out of all the p'eks, Weir is one damn great kisser...he goes all in, as if he's kissing his girlfriend/wife, maybe that's why Pan is jealous or angry, cuz he's so good and makes it look so real...None of those cheesy camera angles or simple pecks...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Silly teedee, you can call me So like everyone else
Wouldn't it be interesting/funny if Pancake is really like Bee's character in KLKS? How she's so nice and innocent in public, but behind the scenes she is one evil biotch?

You're right about separating your professional life with your personal life, if you can't do that, then you shouldn't be dating...I don't want an actor to only be kissing his girlfriend on-screen...that's where the chemistry comes from, from that kiss...Heck, I'm sure some actresses encourage it, lol...Look at Ken, granted, he's only kissed a few women in his lakorns, but no one brings it up, not even Noi. Besides, I understand Pinky, she has some modern values, she is Thai culturally, but she understands that when it comes to work, you have to be professional...and she wants to please the fans, which, in spite of Pancake's fans, we are all pleased...

I hate those fake kisses or non-kisses, so far, out of all the p'eks, Weir is one damn great kisser...he goes all in, as if he's kissing his girlfriend/wife, maybe that's why Pan is jealous or angry, cuz he's so good and makes it look so real...None of those cheesy camera angles or simple pecks...
Yep, I agree. if you can't separate it then don't date. When you're an actor/actress, you're job is to please your fans, and put aside your insecure thoughts and be professional. How can Pan be so famous and yet not know about being professional? I agree, no one ever brought up anything about Ken's kissing scenes with Ann or others. I mean, when Aum and Pinky were together, Aum's drama with Ann had one or two [real] kisses and it took them many times to get it right, so they kissed like multiple times, plus they were real, hard kisses. And Pinky or others didn't bother to bring it up. Because it's not a big deal. But how come when it comes to Pan, everyone's so defensive towards Pan?? Anyways, Weir IS one great kisser! Not alot of Thai actors can pull kisses like that off. LOL. :D I think ch3 is more professional about kisses, like its not that big of a deal whether it's real or fake kisses. But ch7 cares too much about what the person's significant other thinks. Like who cares?! Stop trying to start stuff?!

PS. I hate fake kisses too. Ch. 5 or Exact is known for fake kisses. LOL. ahahaha.

Yea, I saw that photoshoot of Weir and Pan. It wasn't even like they were a couple Weir. The way Weir poses, it seems like they were poses made to specifically make Pan look good. I'm glad they had separate pics too. Because the one up there is sexy! LOL. I like his face features. It looks very bold and manly. :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^This is how you know Weir's a good actor, he looks at his n'eks with the same looks as he looks at his girlfriend...in that photoshoot with Pan, he stares at her the same way he stares at Pinky...

There's no difference, like, there's no extra sparkle in his eyes when he's staring in Pan's eyes...and in interviews, he's as lively as Pinky is, but with Pan, he's sometimes more composed. I believe Weir is the kind of person that adapts to who he's with, and adjusts himself to who he's around at the moment...not that he is fake, but that he can adapt to his surroundings, because he still is able to reveal a lot about himself, and how he sees the other person by how he reacts around them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa.. XOX & SO
you guys thoughts/opinion on pancake and weir is exactly how i feel. haha. she does look like a faker tried to make herself look good in the spotlight. totally agree Weir knows how to adapt to the person he's with. with Pinky he looks more relax, at ease when give interview with her, i think cause Pinky is playful and a easy going person so make him this way when is around her. and other p'eks and co-star that Pinky work with most of them said she's a friendly person and easy to work with, she knows how to make them relax. so that's why make her have chemistry with almost all her p'eks. plus she's a great actress. yep look like Weir is so into the kiss. like he's really kissing the girl he love,his wife, his kissing scenes with Pinky are so hot! he's a great kisser. he goes all the way. the way he look at Pinky is with so much love. he has that real sparks in his eyes when look at her. aww he melts me and this kind of thing you can't fake it and in my opinion he doesn't have that with other actress. he has that real chemistry only with Pinky. some people even said they never seen any ch7 couples that can have so much chemistry like Weir and Pinky does, and no couples can beat them. love it that it's a real kiss. have to thank the director cause he love real kisses and Weir and Pinky for doing the real kiss. so for their next lakorn should be with the same director. haha. yeah annoy by the people who make such a big deal about Pinky's interview about songkran. it's her business. they need to get a grip. Weir looks hot in In fashion. he should do more fashion by himself. or be great with Pinky. hehe.

raymond_obsessed saids:
I understand Pinky, she has some modern values, she is Thai culturally, but she understands that when it comes to work, you have to be professional...and she wants to please the fans, which, in spite of Pancake's fans, we are all pleased...
i totally agree. Pinky's mom is also a professional. she look at it from a fans point of view. she knows the fans want to see the real kiss, so she allow it. she even tease tell Weir to kiss like "farang" her mom is funny. hahah. Pinky and her mom are cool.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
with Pinky he looks more relax, at ease when give interview with her, i think cause Pinky is playful and a easy going person so make him this way when is around her. and other p'eks and co-star that Pinky work with most of them said she's a friendly person and easy to work with, she knows how to make them relax. so that's why make her have chemistry with almost all her p'eks.
Yea, come to think of it, Pinky and Pan are around the same age or perhaps even the same age, but they're personality is so different. Because although they're still young, Pan acts all too grown up, sophisticated, mature, etc... while Pinky is more playful, refreshing, funny, etc...Pinky is young and acts her age. Pan is young but acts too mature for her age. Pan needs to loosen up and learn to be more playful. That's why Pinky has great chemistry with her co-workers, because she's not all mature and she's always relaxed and out going. Pinky just seems like a funner person to be around. I'm not saying Pinky's immature. Pinky is mature, but she also knows when to have a good time and be playful. So I think that's why Weir and Pinky look so comfortable together because they both have a mature and playful side. However; Pan only has a mature and up-tight side. To me, Pan's too into herself to let go and learn to have a more refreshing personality. She just looks and seems too proper. And when Weir's around her, he has to be like that too. <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
XOX saids:
Yea, come to think of it, Pinky and Pan are around the same age or perhaps even the same age, but they're personality is so different. Because although they're still young, Pan acts all too grown up, sophisticated, mature, etc... while Pinky is more playful, refreshing, funny, etc...Pinky is young and acts her age. Pan is young but acts too mature for her age. Pan needs to loosen up and learn to be more playful. That's why Pinky has great chemistry with her co-workers, because she's not all mature and she's always relaxed and out going. Pinky just seems like a funner person to be around. I'm not saying Pinky's immature. Pinky is mature, but she also knows when to have a good time and be playful. So I think that's why Weir and Pinky look so comfortable together because they both have a mature and playful side. However; Pan only has a mature and up-tight side. To me, Pan's too into herself to let go and learn to have a more refreshing personality. She just looks and seems too proper. And when Weir's around her, he has to be like that too.
totally agree with you. only 2 years age different but can see the huge different between Pinky and pancake. Pinky knows when to be proper/mature and when to be playful. when it's time to work she goes all the way to her fullest. but when not working. she is playful, funny. yep she acts her age. she know how to enjoy herself. that's why make the people around her becomes comfortable and close to her easily. cause of her playful personality. and also because of her jolly personality make her look young. look her age. compare to pancake not only look older than her age but act older than her act too. which is sad cause look like she always has to put on this mature/proper act all the time. so that's why we see Weir seem more compose around her.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Wait, if Pinky's 23, and Weir's 24, and Pan is 2 years older than Pinky, does that mean Pan's 25?? I'm kinda confused. I should go do a bio check on these three. lol. :)

OH MY EFFIN' BOB!
First off, Pinky is 23, and acts her age. [born on june 19, 1986]
Second, Pan is only 21 [but acts like she's 30! she was born in 1988]
Third, I couldn't find shit on Weir! I freakin' googled Weir and everywhere Weir's name showed up, Pancake's name showed up! I was like "WTF?!" Weir has nothing to himself! Everything that relates to Weir relates to Pancake! I was extremely pissed! Anyways, he's 24.
Last, I googled Pan, and there was so much shit on her! Tons and tons of sites with her bio, pics, etc...a few things here and their with Weir. OMG! :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Pinky is 23 and acts her age and looks her age. heck she even look younger than her age, she can still pass for 20. cause she has baby face. especially when she doesn't have alot of make up on she look young.
yep agree pancake look like 30 when she's only 21. i think she's frighten by Pinky cause she knows Weir has a thing for Pinky cause i remember reading, Weir was so excited/happy to be working with Pinky when he work with her in TKC, that he can't keep it inside and went to tell pancake and that time they were not an official couple yet. so he was really close to Pinky. that time if Pinky weren't seeing Aum i think she and Weir may hook up. and when they came back to work together again in WWHJ he was excited again which this time with more love scenes and real kissing so it can make pancake scare of losing Weir so that's why she has to constantly check on him and her/her family is glue to him, cause don't wanna loose him. and they take good care of him so it's hard for him to stay away from them. and when compare i read most people would say Pinky looks more pretty,charming,and attractive than pancake. plus Pinky has a friendly playful personality, so of course Weir would fall for Pinky. and cute that he kept saying Pinky was pretty at the concert/news i read. i say if he met Pinky first they would probably hook up. but who knows in the future they may be a real couple like puri+anne when they pair up in a lakorn they weren't a couple yet but then later on after he broke up with his girlfriend (the actress pang onjira) and she broke up with her boyfriend. they became a real couple. so it could happen between Pinky and Weir. i say if they still keep in contact and keep working together so make them become more close, their relationship may progress. cause obviously they have sparks and chemistry together so shouldn't be hard to be an item. haha.
Weir is 24. and he looks his age, he has that mature manly look and also a cute baby face too. which is such a good combination. that sucks that there wasn't that much bio and pics when you google him but there is a lot of his pics and clips in his website you can check it out www.sukollawatclub.com
but it's in thai but i don't like going in there cause it's like also pancake website too cause most of them are both Weir and pancake fans. her mom goes and check his website often too. yep like everything about him has to involve pancake and her family too which is so annoying.
gotta repeat myself, hope we'll heard about Pinky and Weir new lakorn together again by this year. praying. miss them so bad.

cecilia

Staff member
*drool ** HE'S SO FINE AND SO SEXY!! -- i want me an issue of that MEN HEALTH mag LOl ..
Teedee, by chance you know what month that is? .. old or new? SO SEXY !!!

pinky's bros look like THAITANIUM ppl Lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 04:33 AM

*drool ** HE'S SO FINE AND SO SEXY!! -- i want me an issue of that MEN HEALTH mag LOl ..
Teedee, by chance you know what month that is? .. old or new? SO SEXY !!!

pinky's bros look like THAITANIUM ppl Lol

sorry i don't know what month it's. i just got it from pantip. yep he sure look sexy!! haha.

xox saids:
Yea, I know! I mean, the thing with Songkran [whatever his name is], he's known for being a player anyways. So perhaps he could have been doing all these things to make Pinky think they have something going on, but then denies it in front of reporters. Then with Pinky's bollywood thing being delayed, it's not her fault. People are like "she's always saying she's gonna go, but she never did." She's ready to go. She cleared her schedule and everything to go, but then they told her it's gonna be on hold. So now she's trying to make the best of her time waiting, which is accepting more lakorn roles. Honestly, I think she's frank too. She's just a frank person even with the media. Everyone's making such a big deal out of nothing. Like that's her business.
yeah about her going to India, it's not her fault cause the director is not ready, he is busy filming 2 movies. so has to be delay. so while she's waiting for them to contact her back,she continue to go practice dancing and learn the language. but for sure she will go cause she has made an deal with the director already. and while waiting she will play lakorns in thailand and also cause she still has contract with ch7. and like we all know things in life is not certain anythings can always change. so i say it's her business and don't be so hard on her about it. and i say not only is Pinky beautiful, talented and has good personality. she also can kick ass.haha. she know self defense, boxing. i remember reading her mom interview the reporters ask her mom aren't you worried about your daughter going out alone at night with aum, her mom was funny said oh no.. Pinky can take care of herself, her feet and hands are hard(meaning she can kick ass) haha. i can see where Pinky get her playful personality, from her mom. haha. and cause she has 2 bros. make her have manly personality. yeah she tease her bros. too, hip hop guys. they like to dress hip hop and like hip hop songs. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
so i've been reading Sarn's fiction: MIDNIGHT LOVER --
since part one is of ATEAM, i want STEAM for the sequel so i made a poster for it lOl ..

read: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/38647-midnight-lover/

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
pretty poster cecilia, the title sounds mystery/sexy ;)

wanna say Pinky herself said she's a bashful person. i like that it's cute in love scenes with p'eks she's always shy. she has that real shyness in her acting. i remember in TKC, Weir said everytime they have love scenes together Pinky will be shy, and Pinky was like because i'm shy and she look all blushy which was so cute. haha. the scene was Weir was suppose to be shy but turn out Pinky was shy instead which was cute, the scene they play around with paint and fell on the ground and she hold his face. such cute scene. ah i just realize both lakorns they always hold eachother faces, how sweet. :wub: both lakorns they play together have some similar scenes. make me wonder for their third lakorn will they have similar scenes from their pass two lakorns. haha.
and the fans that meet Pinky, all of them said she's friendly,funny,playful. she always smile. even to those she doesn't know. which make that person shy and happy that she smile at them. and when people look at her for a long time or stare at her she will get shy and don't know what to do. hahah. she's funny. and she has good reputation known for being a friendly actress. doesn't have conflict with any celebs. unlike pancake and kwan that have conflicts together esp.kwan for being a troublemaker. pinky said she never have any conflicts with anybody so if anybody have conflicts with her then that person must be really bad. haha.
"So" mention earlier said Weir has that same sweet look he gave to Pinky is the same he gave to pancake in the fashion pics. but for me it's not the same, when compare the lakorns he play with pancake and Pinky. he totally has more chemistry with Pinky as we all agree. the sweet loving look he gave to Pinky is so much more. the sparks in his eyes when look at Pinky is so full with love and adore. that melts me. lol.. esp. the scene in the bedroom in my signature, after he kiss her.(forehead/cheek) aww he looks at her so sweet and also look shy. before said i do like this can it comfort you. aww..gosh..if i was Pinky i'll blush and be so shy and just melt. lol...Weir can be super sweet to Pinky. so he definately has a thing for her. haha. cause for him to look so much in love with her he has to really feel that. and the viewers can really feel that from him. and also feel it from Pinky too. love this scene words can't even describe it. and the way they hold/hug eachother is so tight and full with love. they make me feel they are not acting but really Thot and Bow that love eachother so much. their cute/sweet scenes are so natural. have to repeat again with the person that said i never seen any ch7 pra-nangs that have so much chemistry as much as Pinky and Weir before. no pra-nangs can beat them. i totally feel the same haha.