Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share cute gifs made by the fans in pantip.com
nai thot and "tee ruk" are so cute!

yeah me too, if i was in Thailand i'm gonna protest and i probably won't be the only one cause there are lots of fans who are waiting to see them reunite again. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Yesterday, 09:01 PM

yep! but too bad i don't live there. it's okay, i'll protest oversea. lol. :)

All the gifs are soooooooooo adorable teedee.
thanks. it's official Kantana knows the fans want to see Pinky and Weir pair up again. the fans in pantip get to meet 3 Kantana crews and the actor that play as "meen" in person for their WWHJ Fanclubs Meeting on 9-19-09. it was sweet Kantana gave the fans gifts and pictures from the lakorn and wine. and they just hang out, eat and play games and talk. and yes the fans did tell Kantana to hurry up and find a new lakorn for Pinky and Weir to pair up again. so hopefully we will get to see their new lakorn soon. pray.

credit pantip.com

cecilia

Staff member
^i hope so b/c i want to see them badly.

the wally is pretty .. however, i noticed the bleeding/black out thing around pinky's nose, quite sad :( (Smack Tor for hurting BOW)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah everytime i think and watch the part he hurt her just make me wanna smack him so bad too.
yeah they better hurry and pair up Pinky and Weir again, hate waiting <_< wanna see it so bad too.
seem like take forever when actually this lakorn just ended this month so didn't even passed a month yet. haha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OMG! That's great news teedee! I really do hope they don't keep us waiting with our hopes high for nothing. I can't wait to see them again because this WWHJ fever is not going away anytime soon! LOL! I have tons of requests for their next drama, but most of all I just wanna see them together. Hope it's another slap/kiss one. I swear, I will be so piss if Weir and Pan have a new drama out next year before his drama with Pinky! I'm Steaming up for them already! :D

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
"Tee Ruk" is a favorite phrase at my house. I just love the words.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i still wanna protest, but right now all i can do is keep e-mailing Kantana and ch 7 boss lady to bring Pinky and Weir to pair up again.
it would be good for their new lakorn if they use "tee ruk" again but then again it wouldn't be the same cause it was Thot and Bow that is the couple that was famous with "tee ruk" word.
"tee ruk" is the famous word that everyone love in this lakorn. applaud to script writers for using such cute word for p'ek to call n'ek. when it's just a normal word that lovers call eachother and other lakorns p'ek call n'ek "tee ruk" too but different in WWHJ Thot call Bow "tee ruk" all the time that's why it became a famous word and more credit to Weir who said "tee ruk" so cute!
it's great that Kantana knows how much the fans love this lakorn and Weir and Pinky together, so it shouldn't be long before they pair up Pinky and Weir again.i hope. agree WWHJ fever won't go away that easily, yep hope he get pair up with Pinky first than pancake or else i'll be so pissed. i do wanna see them play a lakorn like WWHJ again. but for now i'll settle for them playing in any lakorn as long as they are together i'm happy

cecilia

Staff member
so yup, i miss them, i came across alex's song so i use it to make a mv out of it. The scenes does not really go with it, only a few parts but b/c i like the song, i just stick it in there without doing any translation -- it require another 2 hours, sitting in front of the computer to create the perfect scenes, i didn't have the patience for it this time b/c i i just want to get it done and over with. I would have translate it but afraid that if i do that, y'all non thai fans will throw rocks at me for allowing such scenes in this kind of lyric LOl

ENJOY NA KHA .. I MISS THEM BADLY !!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6GR49H8n4c

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 06:31 AM

so yup, i miss them, i came across alex's song so i use it to make a mv out of it. The scenes does not really go with it, only a few parts but b/c i like the song, i just stick it in there without doing any translation -- it require another 2 hours, sitting in front of the computer to create the perfect scenes, i didn't have the patience for it this time b/c i i just want to get it done and over with. I would have translate it but afraid that if i do that, y'all non thai fans will throw rocks at me for allowing such scenes in this kind of lyric LOl

ENJOY NA KHA .. I MISS THEM BADLY !!!! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F6GR49H8n4c
Cecilia, great job with the MV, i love it! the song is nice, the music sound romantic. the song is really sang by the actor Alex Rendell? his voice is ok.. awww..watch the MV make me miss Thot+Bow so much. if i didn't see this lakorn before and just saw this MV of yours, it make me wanna watch this lakorn so bad cause you got all the good scenes of them together. very beautiful editing. you are such a professional in making MV.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was rewatching WWHJ with my mom, in Thai though...and the part where Chakorn finds out Baithong let Mien go, she was like, "Rawr her! Rawr the crap out of her!" I was like, "Geez mom, that's a little much," and she was like, "She deserves it."

Then she pointed out to me that Baithong is close the what the color purple is in Khmer...I didn't even notice it until she pointed it out LOL

Oh, yeah, and that couch has always been there, they just didn't shoot in the right angles and when they did show it, we weren't really paying attention...Cuz in that same episode I pointed out with Thot's changing pajamas, they did a close up on Pinky, and that couch and those doors were there...

It's funny that we were so into the pranang, that we didn't even notice that stuff until it was super obvious, or until the second or third time watching.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh the couch was there? i didn't notice it either. haha. yep we were so into Thot and Bow that we didn't pay attention to other things. which i say is a good thing .haha. it was sweet Pinky wrote a letter to her fans in pantip said was so happy they have WWHJ club and thanks everyone for supporting her and also autograph her pics to give to the fans too. i'm re-watching WWHJ on dvd and my sister actually watch it with me and she was smiling the part they fight on bed and he kiss her.haha.

credit pantip.com

cecilia

Staff member
awe.that's such a cute artwork of them .. i super love this scene too.

anyway, on my back from Madison, i've thought about BOW/TOR (in this case, more so of PINKY & WEIR), wouldn't it be nice if WEIR AND PAN'S RELATIONSHIP end up looking like Noon/KADE years later :p ..

I reminiscence of their sweet moments, such a cute couple .. i can't wait til they have another GREAT REUNION!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 06:34 AM

awe.that's such a cute artwork of them .. i super love this scene too.

anyway, on my back from Madison, i've thought about BOW/TOR (in this case, more so of PINKY & WEIR), wouldn't it be nice if WEIR AND PAN'S RELATIONSHIP end up looking like Noon/KADE years later ..

I reminiscence of their sweet moments, such a cute couple .. i can't wait til they have another GREAT REUNION!!
yep it's one of many scenes i love of Thot+Bow. haha i think many people have Bow+Thot in their mind constantly. i even dream about them. miss Pinky+Weir together so much. you're not the only one that want Weir and pancake relationship to end. i so want them to break up. the famous fortune teller did say they would break up and he use to say Pinky and Aum would break up and it came true but i say relationship last or end is really up to two people not fortune teller saids it. and if Weir is single again. do you think there is a chance that he and Pinky will hook up? for me maybe cause they have so much chemistry together. so deep inside of them has to have feelings for eachother that's why they can portray their characters so well. cause you can't fake it. and seem like Weir still has a crush on Pinky. so if they keep on working together their relationship may progress more than friends cause there is a saying the closeness make people fall in love. haha. and if they do become bf/gf then will their chemistry died on screen? cause when get real couple playing together the chemistry tend to died out cause some viewers may not believe they are really the characters they are playing. the but right now i'm more concern with them getting pair up again in their 3rd lakorn. hope it will happen soon and with great chemistry again.

cecilia

Staff member
i think if they become REAL couple, then they don't have to be onscreen like pan/weir atm or be EVERYWHERE with her family. Thank god, we only see her mother Lol .. anyway, i would prefer them having real love story offscreen and not have onscreen time at all as long as i know, they're still together and in love offscreen. This way, they can still act with other ppl and in the end of the day, we know, they go back to each other, like a married couple ^^ (that's what i hope for ATEAM TOO) .. gotta snap out of this dreaming world asasp now !!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that is a good idea. if they are real couple and don't do a lakorns together again. but go do lakorns with other actor/actress but we know they will be together anyways, then it's both good/bad in a way. cause we won't get to see them in lakorn together again but am happy that they are really a couple. but if they're a real couple i think we will surely get to see them together often anyways from magazine shoot and at events. yeah have to snap out of this thoughts too. hahah.
i notice the "tee ruk" word is famous not only from WWHJ now. it's spreading cause i heard celebs mention "tee ruk" in shows and lakorns too. so this lakorn is pretty famous among celebs themselves cause i know this celeb couple are really into this lakorn. they've to hurry up and go home and watch it when it air..haha.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
If Weir and Pancake's relationship is to end it will have to be done by Pancake. I don't think Weir would ever break-up with Pancake. He seems very attached to her and her family. Pancake is a smart girl I don't think she'll ever break-up with Weir either. If you think about it why would she. How often are you going to run into guy like Weir. He's cute, sweet, and totally devoted to pleasing Pancake and her family. So sad to say, but I think Weir and Pancake as an item is here to stay.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, some relationships are meant to last, and some aren't...I guess we won't find out what these two are until later...Although, I think they're both very young, either they're going to stay together for a very long time, or they'll end up splitting because one will be ready for marriage and one won't be...I have a feeling Pan will be the one that won't be ready for marriage. Weir looks like he's ready to get settled down already.

If that's the case, then it's good that he's not with Pinky, she's nowhere near settling down...maybe if they're meant to be, cuz we want them to be LOL, somewhere down the road, they'll be one of those older couples we'll love and respect...like Ken & Noi...those two don't work together, but we know they love each other very much.