Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i know miss wwhj n pinky n weir... love the steam too. good choice i forgot about their name start with the s too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah i was thinking the same,STEAM sounds better. yep miss his sweet words and cute expression he was to her.
Weir is just so cute/hot! and Pinky is beautiful.
miss them so much so wanna post their wallpapers.

from TKC, also very cute together in here.
credit pantip.com

thank you teedee love all the pic it make me miss wwhj so much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
STEAM. how funny that it comes out as this word but it so goes with them, they're one steaming hot couple! that's why lots of people go crazy over this lakorn and Weir+Pinky cause there's so many cute scenes of them. every scenes they have together are good, even the sad/intense scenes. yeah will never forget Thot+Bow moments together. i like the scene he carry her too. the way he hold her is so tight and with love and scare she will run away from him again, esp. cute cause he was jealous after she said has a lover already and tried to escape to go see him and she tried to get away from his arms makes it more cute. he hold her hand while carry her was so cute. it's like these little things they do is cute. like they put their true feelings in the scenes. i notice the scene in the end ep. when he bring her the wine basket for her party then she touch his hand after her dad walk away. like a way to comfort him is cute, like these kind of things they do i don't think was in the script like they added it themselves. i even think the scene he kept kissing her hands many times was not in the scripts, probably the script just said kiss her hand but didn't say how many times. and most p'ek would kiss like one time. but Weir kept kissing Pinky's hands so many times and with so much love. beyond words that can be describe this scene. which melts me. :wub:
yep Kantana can sure make a cute good lakorn like WWHJ. yeah this lakorn is so how it should be with pra nang having so many cute scenes together and both are equally main in the lakorn too.
yeah ch7 should hurry up and bring these two to pair up again and yes with a baby this time. cause it's killing the fans that are waiting. since both their lakorn they are married and are really husband and wife. for their third lakorn they should be married and are husband and wife again would be good. yeah Weir said himself he sweat easily. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^i want them to become parent in their 3rd lakorn. that's all i'm asking for. it can be any plot but have a KID IN THE END .. pls!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i see just want them to become parents. i agree. but i want to see a lot of sweet cute scenes of them like their pass two lakorns too. and it's cute both lakorns of them i notice Weir would give Pinky like a cute nickname. in TKC he would call her "Tua Lek" when actually her name is just "Lek". and in WWHJ he would call her "Tee Ruk" which became a popular nickname that everyone loves and remember in this lakorn and when mention "Tee Ruk" everyone would know it's WWHJ. and also you guys may not know. but Bow also gave Thot a nickname that became popular that the scrip writers added this word in the end ep. which was "Ai Rohk Jit" (mean crazy) which he so live up to this name when he kidnap her to torture. did you guys notice she kept saying "Ai Rohk Jit" the part he said "rape me.. go ahead". this part was added to please the fans who like it when she call him "Ai Rohk Jit" which i think was cute. even though the word may sound harsh but the way she saids it was cute. beside Thot that gave her a cute nickname, other characters does too, Chai would call her "Nong Bpia", and cute this one scene Thot would call her "Khun Bpia Dury" when talk to Chai asking where she was. Poong call her "Nang Fah" and the workers in his farm call her "Nai Ying" cause she was his wife and they call him "Nai". and the fans watching this lakorn would call her "Nong Bow" or "Nu Bow" or "Khun Bow" and would call him: Khun Thot, Nai Hua, Nai Thot, or P'Thot. which i think is cute.

credit on pic, Pinky look so cute!

Pinky look so beautiful, like a true Indian woman, love the outfit so cute.

credit pantip.com Weir looks hot!

cikna

sarNie Adult
ok i see just want them to become parents. i agree. but i want to see a lot of sweet cute scenes of them like their pass two lakorns too. and it's cute both lakorns of them i notice Weir would give Pinky like a cute nickname. in TKC he would call her "Tua Lek" when actually her name is just "Lek". and in WWHJ he would call her "Tee Ruk" which became a popular nickname that everyone loves and remember in this lakorn and when mention "Tee Ruk" everyone would know it's WWHJ. and also you guys may not know. but Bow also gave Thot a nickname that became popular that the scrip writers added this word in the end ep. which was "Ai Rohk Jit" (mean crazy) which he so live up to this name when he kidnap her to torture. did you guys notice she kept saying "Ai Rohk Jit" the part he said "rape me.. go ahead". this part was added to please the fans who like it when she call him "Ai Rohk Jit" which i think was cute. even though the word may sound harsh but the way she saids it was cute. beside Thot that gave her a cute nickname, other characters does too, Chai would call her "Nong Bpia", and cute this one scene Thot would call her "Khun Bpia Dury" when talk to Chai asking where she was. Poong call her "Nang Fah" and the workers in his farm call her "Nai Ying" cause she was his wife and they call him "Nai". and the fans watching this lakorn would call her "Nong Bow" or "Nu Bow" or "Khun Bow" and would call him: Khun Thot, Nai Hua, Nai Thot, or P'Thot. which i think is cute.

credit on pic, Pinky look so cute!

Pinky look so beautiful, like a true Indian woman, love the outfit so cute.

credit pantip.com Weir looks hot!
arent't they just STEAMing hot!!!! Pinky is exquisitely beautiful and Weir is absolutely handsome!!! drooling.................... :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna said:
arent't they just STEAMing hot!!!! Pinky is exquisitely beautiful and Weir is absolutely handsome!!! drooling....................
totally agree. they're one hot Steaming perfect couple! match made from heaven, on screen sweethearts! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^oh gosh, he makes me wanna run into that bathroom and hug him from behind .. or in this case, BOW RUSH TO TOR'S SIDE for comfort ^^ HE'S SO HANDSOME. i can't get enough of him, wish ther'es more better of single shoot of him -- such that he have to flaunt around with Pan most of the time, can't he just give the fans a FULLHOUSE full of pictures of him once? LOl

Teedee, so cute how you notice all those small things. i realize that you love them more than SBS pair. I love them more than SBS b/c i can't get over their cuteness toward each other. their chemistry are just SIZZLING HOT !!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
On Men's Health cover, Weir is shirtless behind that jacket, rite??? :blush: Look at thos lean abs...Lyana what is wrong with you??!!!! U r fasting today! Shouldn't have any naughty thoughts! -_- Hahaha!!! :p

Ok, I'm off for now. See all of you WWHJ gals after a week. Muaahh! Love you! ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia saids:
^oh gosh, he makes me wanna run into that bathroom and hug him from behind .. or in this case, BOW RUSH TO TOR'S SIDE for comfort ^^ HE'S SO HANDSOME. i can't get enough of him, wish ther'es more better of single shoot of him -- such that he have to flaunt around with Pan most of the time, can't he just give the fans a FULLHOUSE full of pictures of him once? LOl

Teedee, so cute how you notice all those small things. i realize that you love them more than SBS pair. I love them more than SBS b/c i can't get over their cuteness toward each other. their chemistry are just SIZZLING HOT !!!
lol your funny but i wanna do the same haha, me either just can't enough of Weir. drooling. :wub: hot hot guy! don't mention pancake everytime i see him with her or heard him mention her name is such a big turn off for me. <_< if he's single he would be much more hotter. but he's hot already but without her he would be triple hotter.
of course i love Pinky and Weir (TKC+WWHJ) more than Pinky and Aof in SBS. cause Pinky and Weir chemistry is much more amazing,plus they are such perfect match. height,age,appearance wise. smoking hot couple ever!!!

i'm miss you cikna, see you then. love love. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
MUAHAHA. just when you mention SMOKING HOT, it remind me of Weir. He should really quite it for GOOD!!!
I think they are match in heaven too .. everything seem perfect for them -- he looks mature for her and at the same time, comforting -- i like aof in sbs with pinky but he's so babish looking compare to Weir. that's another reason why i'm not into Win too b/c he's babish, same for Cee Lol ..i guess, i prefer man who look mature and seem their age when next to heir sizzling hot n'ek. The thing about Pan is that she seem a little mature for Weir -- that's why i'm a bit turn off at times. I like it when she's by herself -- would really appreciate it if Weir could just untangle himself at time without having anything to do or talk about the JAMIKORN family.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
MUAHAHA. just when you mention SMOKING HOT, it remind me of Weir. He should really quite it for GOOD!!!
I think they are match in heaven too .. everything seem perfect for them -- he looks mature for her and at the same time, comforting -- i like aof in sbs with pinky but he's so babish looking compare to Weir. that's another reason why i'm not into Win too b/c he's babish, same for Cee Lol ..i guess, i prefer man who look mature and seem their age when next to heir sizzling hot n'ek. The thing about Pan is that she seem a little mature for Weir -- that's why i'm a bit turn off at times. I like it when she's by herself -- would really appreciate it if Weir could just untangle himself at time without having anything to do or talk about the JAMIKORN family.
you mean his smoking right? yeah he should quit it's so not good for him. totally agree Weir look mature, look his age. i just have a thing for tall guys. lol.. cause they look manly to me. yeah aof,win,cee look too kidish doesn't match with Pinky. Weir is the perfect match for her. yep like he always mention the jamikorn family which is annoying like can't he stop for 1 min. and not mention them. he need to pull himself away from them and go hang out with his other peeps. this may sound harsh but seem like he doesn't have a life beside following and being with this family all the time. it's like he's with them 24/7 (when he doesn't film his lakorns)that make people think he lives with this family already. which is sad i think. i get he want to be with his gf but come on not all the time. especially they always go in public together like showing off just makes it worse and annoying. like promoting themselves too much. not necessary have to flaunt their relationship in front of people,the public and the media too much. i agree pancake does look mature for him. she looks older and personality wise she look more serious while Weir is more playful, i think his personality is like Pinky they are both playful that's why they seem to get close easily and comfortable with eachother. and i think the jamikorn family is like a lech that suck to him too, like everywhere he goes they follow him too. like he goes and record a song in the studio pancake's sister follows him, he goes to the event her dad follows him, when their light bulb die in their house they call him up to come fix it, her mom and brother goes and look at them shooting a magazine together. she constantly calling him up even while he's filming lakorns, she's mad at him for not calling her often. so can't only just blame him cause this family is like glue to him too. it's like they want their daughter to hook up with Weir so bad, cause look like they take too much care over him. and pancake herself is scare of losing weir. of course cause he's a good looking guy, famous and has nice personality and a tall guy so how can she find a perfect guy like this, it may sound harsh but that's how i feel. like the whole family is scare of losing him so they have to be glue to him all the time. as for pancake herself alone i don't like. she doesn't attract me. her looks and acting is just bland, she does't have charm. she's just a average looking girl to me. don't get why many people are crazy over her. no offense to her fans though.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with you. As much as I liked SBS, Aof was short and yes, baby looking. Same for Win as well. Win looks like he's still in high school. Cee, he's a nobody. LOL. jk. I don't really care for Cee. Weir has a babyface, but then he also has that sexy, manly look as well, so therefore he's more suitable. Plus, he's tall! That's what I love about Weir, is that he's tall. Remember when I was talking about that whole thing with Pinky not being able to wear heels in her dramas otherwise she'd be taller than her pra'ek. Because all her previous co-stars were short. So in WWHJ, she could wear heels and look sexy because Weir was tall, and I love that! :)

Yea, when Pan and Weir are in pictures together, you don't get that feeling like they're in the picture together, it's more of like Pan in there by herself. In all of Pan and Weir's pictures, Pan poses in a way like "it's all about me only in this picture. Weir is just my background/shadow." You just don't feel like they're in the picture together, ya know? But pictures of Pinky and Weir, you can tell that they're really both into the picture. Like the picture's incomplete without Pinky, and it's incomplete without Weir. When you look at their pictures, you have to think to yourself like "wow, this picture wouldn't look the same without Weir. Or it wouldn't look the same either without Pinky. This picture is PERFECT!"

I love Weir's pictures with the shades and jacket. His abs are sizzling! LOL. Weir looks so much hotter in pictures or magazine spreads that does NOT include Pan. I love the way he stares at himself and touches his face. It's so sexy! OMG! He's making me melt just looking at it! LOl! I wish he was touching and staring at Pinky like that. I hope Weir and Pinky make a sexyass magazine spread together! Not just any magazine spread, but a STEAMING one. :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree Pinky can finally wear heels when she's with Weir. lol
yep Weir has a babyface but has that manly sexy handsome look as well which is hot! it's hard to find a guy like this, he's unique. i feel the same when he does the fashion shoot with pancake like she's flaunting herself more but his pics with Pinky they look more close and post well together, they're there with eachother noone is a shadow for the other. it sucks that Weir and Pinky never did a fashion shoot together i would love to see it. don't get why the magazine people don't bring them to do a fashion together. only bring him and pancake which is boring don't they get boring of the same couple constantly doing fashion together. i know i do. gosh ch7 should hurry up and pair up Pinky and Weir again. getting crazy waiting.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i will wait for that day to come .. as we all know. Pinky is quite bold in her sexy shoot .. it would definitely sky high if they indeed decide to do one .. i would suggest IN or SUDSAPDA b/c i love the way they photograph it .. if it's wedding. HAVE TO BE WE .. i want a wedding shoot of them, perhaps, it'll curse them to do a FAMILY LAKORN later LOL

as for PAN/WEIR .. wow. i didn't know they tagged on to him that much .. i just hate it when the reporters mentioned their names in his interview, totally throw me off -- like in wwhj, i was smiling and everything on the bts part until a reporter question about Pan this and pan that .. that's why i stop them bts clip b/c i can't stand it getting on my nerve. i like the girl in photo shoot but i still don't feel the CHARM vibe from Pan yet == it's a big turn off for me when she's in Oil's lakorn too. LOL

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Who had the best slap/hug scene???? Aww, poor Bow.

credit: lyn

Hmmm??? I think Bow and Thot's intense scene was better! :)

At first, Bow and Pom's scene was so dramatic and touching because she was so hurt by what he did. But after I saw Bow's and Thot's scene, I did some comparing and theirs was better because Thot's not a douche like Pom. lol. ;)
I gotta admit, Pinky can cry! She cries in a way that makes it so intense and believable of how deeply hurt she is from both men. Plus, Thot's reaction, facial expression, confession, and hug is wayyyyy more sincere.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
of course the slap/hug scene between Thot+Bow was much better, more intense and hurtful and devastating cause they love eachother so much. Pong in the other hand was just being selfish doesn't want to let her go. but Thot is more wanna comfort her, show how much he is sorry for hurting her and how much he love her that he doesn't want to let her go,can't bare to let her go. no doubt about it Pinky is a great cryer. her crying look so sad and i can feel she's really hurt. so believable like her whole world is falling apart when she cries, the best cry,slap,hug scene ever between Weir+Pinky in wwhj with this scene make a lot of people so sad and cried a long with them and not many actress can play a crying scene like Pinky does.
i like IN magazine they do cute fashion would like to see Pinky+Weir do a fashion with them. a weddding shoot together sounds great so they'll do a family lakorn together.haha. yeah everytime they mention pancake names to him i just wanna stop watching his interview.
cecilia you like Oil too? you don't like that pancake pair up with Oil? me neither. i think he makes a cuter match with Pinky even though their lakorn didn't have many cute scenes and Pinky character may be annoying at times. but they still look cute together. i think Pinky knows how to post in pics. she doesn't just flaunt herself but she is with the person she's taking pic with. and can tell she's comfortable taking the pic cause she would have her arms around that person. her fans said everytime she see them she would always hug them. sound like she's a hugger. also i think cause she's has more farang personality. use to greet in a farang way. and she want her fans to be comfortable with her. like they are friends. which is cute.