Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling

credit on tag
wanna share pic, Weir look so hot!, ride horse remind of Tos. would be cute if Pinky is riding with him though. so will be like when they're Tos+Beau.

seeing them like this .. make me wanna live in FANTASY forever !!

Credit: pantip * i love to see them holding hand like this :wub:
MVs and pics. Awesome! Gonna give me some sweet dreams tonite. hee hee.
Teedee - thanks for the info na. 19 is super duper good!!!!! You always have good news for me. :clap:

I was looking forward to JLG because I really like Chakrit but I couldn't sit through it these two days. I was missing Beau and Thos so I went YTubing for WWHJ MVs. Thank goodness for this thread. A little oasis for me today from all the 2pm news. so sad and I was actually speechless.... AND I am never speechless. I left links for petitions on the 2PM thread if anyone is interested.

cikna

sarNie Adult
there is no other lakorns right now that i am addicted to than WWHJ. nothing can compare to WWHJ. i can't believe it either that there are people who don't like WWHJ. i was reading from pantip even people who are not fans of Weir and Pinky and never watch their lakorns but when they watch WWHJ make them like Weir and Pinky and some became their fanclubs because of this lakorn. so this lakorn make Weir and Pinky have more fans. which i can see why. i think if people just open up and have no negative thoughts toward Weir and Pinky they will certainly enjoy this lakorn because their chemistry is amazing and there's a lot of cute scenes of them too. everything about this lakorn just blend so well together that make it come out so good.
yep does seem like they're in their little love world together. so cute!
I'm an ATEAM fan (Aff & Aum). I'm crazy with their on-screen chemistry! I believe they are two talented individuals whose acting prowess are better than othe Thai actors/actresses. They look natural. And I have to admit, Pinky and Weir are another two talented inviduals. both are still young and their acting in WWHJ entertains me. They can do cheerful, anguish and comedy all in one drama. their crying scenes were awesome. i believe, you don't need to necessarily to like the person. but you have to respect what they do best (in a good way I mean). in my case, not only I respect but i LOVE them! hahaha!!! hopefully I'm not to bias -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^cikna, that's how i see it .. i love ATEAM SO SO MUCH ..
and with WWHJ fever .. i just love WEIR/PINKY as much too.

kiki, still sad from 2pm issue too TT

cikna

sarNie Adult
my take on Pinky and Weir romance in WWHJ;

It's a Malaysian song entitled "Perlu Kamu" (Need You). To tell u all the truth, I'm never in this extreme romantic mood doing an MV. my officemates even made fun of me! <_< . yeah, I'm a WWHJ fanatic! Proud of it! It's ok, cause of this MV, I'm gathering followers to watch WWHJ. Thanks to Starsubbing team, my friends can also enjoy WWHJ.

Hope you girls (and guys, if there are any, ;) ), do enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhFrxY0f6UY

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^i'm so with you on that .. a bit sad how ppl can be so mean toward little things like this. -- i'm still grieving over the whole 2pm issue :(

as for that episode, i didn't notice, pretty much, i don't pay attention to clothes, i pay attention to the actor/actress and the plot LOl
anyway, i'm missing pinky/weir so bad --- i want another lakorn of them together now!!!

Well, it was like, my fourth time watching the lakorn...and that just caught my attention, cuz I didn't notice it all those other times...I thought it was funny

I don't know what to watch either, I think I'm gonna give Nang Kreed a try, because I love Win, even though he's supporting Oil, I'd still watch it for both of them, the girls have no interest for me...I don't know if I'd try Prajun Lai Payuk, not a big fan of Aump...

I don't know what to watch, not like I have the time anyways.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
When I have time after my homework, I'll catch Oil/Win and Veir/Aum/Yui.

So, where did you buy your WWHJ from. I want the Thai version on DVD, but since I can't really buy from ThaiTV/IPTv anymore, ???. I'd like to own this one for my collection. I wish Channel 7 did official sets.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So I heard Pinky's having a new drama with Stefan and Weir's having a new drama with Aum??? Wow, Stefan and Aum-----BOTH MAJOR TURN OFFS! This is bad news. I'm not likin' the directions they're taking Pinky and Weir. :angry:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Aww, how sad. Weir's older brother just passed away on September 8, 2009 [yesterday]. :( I just saw it on Lyn's blog. Poor Weir.

Then someone commented and said that "aww how sad…it feels like a reality WWHJ…with just that it should be PINKY! not Pan…anyways my condolences goes to Weir and his family." ----------I couldn't have agreed more! :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Veir has starred with Aum P. before, na. I think last year.

I don't think Pinky has starred with Stefan before.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox Posted Today, 09:33 PM
Aww, how sad. Weir's older brother just passed away on September 8, 2009 [yesterday]. I just saw it on Lyn's blog. Poor Weir.

Then someone commented and said that "aww how sad…it feels like a reality WWHJ…with just that it should be PINKY! not Pan…anyways my condolences goes to Weir and his family." ----------I couldn't have agreed more!
yeah really sad for Weir's family. may his brother rip and hope he can pass this difficult times. yeah it is like WWHJ, in the lakorn his sister died but reality his brother died. T_T would be nice if the person beside him was Pinky instead in this difficult times.

stefan is a major turn off for me too. wish they would change p'ek to Weir. yeah ch7 should sell WWHJ dvd set would be good, i want this lakorn as my collection too.

cikna Posted Today, 11:31 AM
I'm an ATEAM fan (Aff & Aum). I'm crazy with their on-screen chemistry! I believe they are two talented individuals whose acting prowess are better than othe Thai actors/actresses. They look natural. And I have to admit, Pinky and Weir are another two talented inviduals. both are still young and their acting in WWHJ entertains me. They can do cheerful, anguish and comedy all in one drama. their crying scenes were awesome. i believe, you don't need to necessarily to like the person. but you have to respect what they do best (in a good way I mean). in my case, not only I respect but i LOVE them! hahaha!!! hopefully I'm not to bias
agree Pinky and Weir are talented actress/actor individually and magic when they are pair up. yep true you don't have to like the person to enjoy their lakorns but have to respect them, some people have something against Pinky and Weir so they don't even give WWHJ a chance. so i say
people should tried opening up and they will definately enjoy WWHJ like we and many other people do.

credit pantip.com
behind the scene when they rehearse. she's afraid of being dark so wore the jacket.haha. and look like it was a hot day too.
but they still look cute. miss them so bad. today is wed. *sigh* no more WWHJ :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, compare Pinky to Weir, she's light ..

may his brother rip -- feel bad for him, 26 is such a young age.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hope Weir doesn't ever bleach his skin cause his skin color is nice. I don't get why Asians bleach their skin or don't go out in the sun being afraid of getting dark. My mom is always telling me to stay out of the sun.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Aww, how sad. Weir's older brother just passed away on September 8, 2009 [yesterday]. :( I just saw it on Lyn's blog. Poor Weir.

Then someone commented and said that "aww how sad…it feels like a reality WWHJ…with just that it should be PINKY! not Pan…anyways my condolences goes to Weir and his family." ----------I couldn't have agreed more! :)
condolances go to Weir and his family. May his brother rest in peace....

tassa

sarNie Egg
i luv weir so much...sorry to hear dat his brother died....
as for his new lakorn i dnt think he works well in these action type lakorn...i mean theres no chemistry btwn him and the na ek....buh i guess it wouldnt matter cause i dnt really like him pairing with aum too...i fink she fits the nang rai better....doesnt matter if deres no chemistry i wouldnt be so jealous...hehehe.....
buh i want to see him in a musical lakorn again...he doesnt have many lakorns out dis year......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dal Posted Yesterday, 11:42 PM
I hope Weir doesn't ever bleach his skin cause his skin color is nice. I don't get why Asians bleach their skin or don't go out in the sun being afraid of getting dark. My mom is always telling me to stay out of the sun.
i also like Weir skin color, it's nice. i like guys with tan skin cause make them look manly. esp. tall dark and handsome is hot!
Weir has the whole packet. he has such cute young looking face.
in wwhj his face look esp. chubby, was so cute when Pinky hold and wiggle his face. i wanna pinch his cheek too. haha.
yeah don't like these 3 girls(aum,yui,jekajan) that he is pairing up either. he definately won't have chemistry with them. to start with they just look older than him plus age wise they're older like his older sister. he use to pair up with aum already and they didn't have chemistry. yep agree he doesn't fit to play action and his lakorn with aum and yui seem like he's the supporting cause the story is more about the 2 girls which again another lakorn he's not the main like in poot mae nam kong with jui and amie which was the boring lakorn of him. and his lakorn with jekajan i think will be another silly lakorn that daravdo make. they never really give him a good role. the best lakorn of him so far is wwhj with kantana. he and Pinky should pair up again for kantana new lakorn and has to be with the same director and script writers of wwhj to be good. hope that day will come soon still wait to see Weir and Pinky reunite again.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Yea! I know! I don't know why Asian's like to be white and pale. I mean, I know if you're white and pale then you're consider "natural beauty" but I'm so tired of seeing white, pale asians all the time. Like gosh! We need some colors! LOL. That's one thing I hate about Korean dramas too, because Koreans are so freakin' white! They all love sick, pale, and unhealthy rather than natural. Thats why when I watch korean dramas I'm always like "This chick looks sick, is she sick??? Don't tell me she's sick and gonna die of a disease??" [*cough, *cough---referring to the chick from BBF. She was super pale!]

i luv weir so much...sorry to hear dat his brother died....
as for his new lakorn i dnt think he works well in these action type lakorn...i mean theres no chemistry btwn him and the na ek....buh i guess it wouldnt matter cause i dnt really like him pairing with aum too...i fink she fits the nang rai better....doesnt matter if deres no chemistry i wouldnt be so jealous...hehehe.....
buh i want to see him in a musical lakorn again...he doesnt have many lakorns out dis year......
ME TOO! I think Aum definitely suits those nang'rai roles. Like I stated earlier, Weir and Aum's previous drama wasn't all that great. Is it just me, or does Weir's acting kinda remind you of Num Sornam?? Does anybody notice any resemblance as well in their acting??

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Tassa, I think it is "My Daddy is a Superstar" or something like that. I could be wrong.

As far as Kantana goes, I think this is the first one from the production team I've liked and enjoyed since a long time.

Also, about the whole skin thing, there is beauty all around, what I meant by my comment is just let yourself be, you know? Embrace the way you look. Everyone has their opinion to what beauty is, so I didn't mean to offend anyone. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i also like Weir skin color, it's nice. i like guys with tan skin cause make them look manly. esp. tall dark and handsome is hot!
Weir has the whole packet. he has such cute young looking face.
in wwhj his face look esp. chubby, was so cute when Pinky hold and wiggle his face. i wanna pinch his cheek too. haha.
yeah don't like these 3 girls(aum,yui,jekajan) that he is pairing up either. he definately won't have chemistry with them. to start with they just look older than him plus age wise they're older like his older sister. he use to pair up with aum already and they didn't have chemistry. yep agree he doesn't fit to play action and his lakorn with aum and yui seem like he's the supporting cause the story is more about the 2 girls which again another lakorn he's not the main like in poot mae nam kong with jui and amie which was the boring lakorn of him. and his lakorn with jekajan i think will be another silly lakorn that daravdo make. they never really give him a good role. the best lakorn of him so far is wwhj with kantana. he and Pinky should pair up again for kantana new lakorn and has to be with the same director and script writers of wwhj to be good. hope that day will come soon still wait to see Weir and Pinky reunite again.
Weir does have a chubby face. haha. But then Pinky has a long, narrow face. Yea, I figured Aum and Yui are older, since Weir only 24. I don't know, as much as we don't want Weir with other girls and being chemistry-less, I don't think there's really nothing we can do about it, but continue to support Weir. It's apart of their job as an actor. They'll have their good and bad pairings. Good pairings like Aum and Aff, Pinky and Weir don't come often. So when they do, we cherish them. Pinky and Weir needs to hurry up and do another sweetass drama before Weir gets marry to his little gf. otherwise, if he's married it'll be awkward to see them being close and cute together because it may not look right in the public eyes. And who knows, scandals might start.