Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, that was a satisfying episode. I loved the chasing each other around in the vineyard and Tot picks Bow up and she slaps his butt. It reminded me of "So Snae Ha" with Aum and Oil and their scene on the beach. Weir and Pinky were very natural with one another. It has been fun and entertaining to watch them. I can't wait to re-watch the lakorn again especially the ending!!!

Ceci, I love your summary and descriptions. I'm going to go watch the last episode again.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Cikna, for westerner, beau is defined that way. But b/c this is a name of his wine for Bow, it's actually the Thai way of writing BOW/BEAU, just like the singer, BEAU SUNITA :p

I came back to share my list of favorite scene from today episode.

I love it when he call her Teeruk nonstop, even when the cops was there at the coffin scene, he still yelled out her name as Teeruk. VERY MAN like Kare said later in the episode.

I love how he kiss on her hand multiple times when he brought her back home. His giddy confession once again got to me. Can't believe they kiss again. (teed, does that mean, there's a total of 6 kisses?) --

The father in law encounter served him right for lying in the first place. Chai was so funny when Tor ask him that will the plan of bringing flower to Bow, works for his father in law. Chai told him that he need to look and learn from a player person like him. All he have to do is bow and admit his fault in front of his father in law, it'll push his father in law's anger away to actually forgive him. LOL .. I tell you, Chai and Kare are cute together b/c of their comical moments. what's funny is that it turn out opposite of what he said.

So cute of him to text her asking her if she missed him like he missed her. She didn't reply back and then he say, it's okay, man like me, i can call my wife first LOl .. so corny cute. I also love how he sneaks around to see his Teeruk. So romantic of him to ask her 'Teeruk, how many days, how many months, how many years do you need time to think about us LOl' -- he jump so far ahead of schedule, he's afraid that he wont' get to hold his wifey anymore b/c of his father in law. So irony of him to retaliate her back by telling her that he'll do anything to please her, even allow her to kidnap him, rape or do the things that he did to her in the past to him LOl .. Now he want role play. I thought it was cute in JLR with Soriya taking advantage of Harit in the end, Bow and Tor are just as cute with this suggestion. It also very funny of him to lean forward with that raise brows look as if he's waiting for her to take this suggestion in consideration. (if he is p'rai, i would say, PERVERT!) lol

It's so funny when Tor show up at the family gathering to celebrate the start of Bow's new life. Love how he slowly emerge from behind kare and chai with s basket filled with wines from his ranch as a gift. He looks so afraid of his father in law. So cute when the father ask him who invite him over b/c this is for family members and he's not part of it. The look and reaction from both Kare and Chai are so funny b/c either one of them was quite scare to admit that they're the one who has invited Tor.

I thought it was so cute of Tor to use words to play around with Bow to make her feel bad and perhaps she'll come back to live with him at the ranch. I love it when she cupped his face and he said 'I can't sleep or eat, look at how stress and slim my face is." TOO adorable! I also love their mushy love talks and attitude which got to Chai and Kare as well. Very cute of Chai to turn around and start calling Kare, TEERUK, as they left the area to the lovebirds.

Bow's so smart with her plan to get back at Tor too.. I love when he took her finger and noticed that the ring is gone. He looks worry as he start to panic and ask her where the ring is -- Bow then lied that the other day, she swim in the pool, it could have lost there. I must say, i love how WEIR portray this cheesy TOR movement. His respond is more romantic, 'Teeruk, the ring symbolize our love, no matter what happen, whether it be death, i must find it. After awhile, Bow starts to worry and ask him to be careful. He just have to tip his head out and yell out 'TEE RUK, dont' worry, just like not losing to love, i won't loose to this as well. I'm a good swimmer" <-- SO CHEESY! She sure play her role well by telling him that the ring could has been lost anywhere in the backyard since she has done one too many things after swimming yesterday. Lol

After the swim search, he came out of the pool and let Bow playful help him dry his hair. What a scene to see such adorable and cute pouting face like his. He's like a puppy, waiting to receive love from his owner. The stare talk was even more cute too when he say 'i just want to look at my love. If you were to be gone in my life, i can't live on. Can we go back and live at our ranch. LOL .. he grab her hand and say that from now on, he will not let go of her. >=== so cute with them pouting looks.

MUAHAHA, Pong just have to come in the right moment. Just like Tor said earlier in the episode, if there's an golden globe award, i'll give it to him for helping and enacting this with Bow to test our mood swing man. Love the look he gave both of them when he noticed the flower boquet Pong brought to tease Bow. Love how he just turn around and comment without waiting for his wife to respond to Pong. He look so annoyed and worried as he turn around to ask Bow 'TEERUK, you're going to leave me all wet like this. Aren't you afraid i'm going to get sick." LOl === > Look at how desperately he is seeking for her attention.

I feel so sad when she lied to him that this could be the last time she do something to him. The face sink down as he can't believe he actually hearing things right. LOl .. So funny how he have to question her once more 'Are you only kidding me?'Bow replied back 'i think it's best if we become friend'

Poor Tor, he face litteraly went from smily to sad as if he's about to tear up. So cute as he starts to panic, shakes and say 'TEERUK, are you loosing your sense, we're HUSBAND AND WIFE! we're not friend.

Awe, i feel bad for him as she bring up their past and how they're not meant to be with all these differences they have encounter in their life. Looking at his face, i feel so sorry, I wanna cry for him :( I feel so weak as i think that the plan is going a bit too far. I'm aching for him because of her words. I can see why he felt that it's better to let her go to study oversea with Little Wine and Pong. Sad that he even concluded that his sister will be happy in heaven, knowing that little wine step mom is Bow. Feel bad for him but man, i just want to jump in and hit him hard on the head. How can he give up just like that. He fought for her since day one, why give up so easily but i can understand why he make this decision to let go of her b/c like she said, all he brought to her was tears and dishonesty, and loads of pain. So it is right for him as her husband to let her be free with the man who he thinks she still love. Poor Bow, i would be very upset too if my husband could easily give me up to another man without fighting for reasoning me much. Good that this happen so now she know what she want to do next. His confession of love for her is so touching as he say 'he'll love her forever' *awe, i would have forgive him and run to his side now -- i'm so weak when it come to sweet sexy man with their romantic confession love)

I love how he's out in the grapevine, reminiscence of the time when he first brought Bow to stay with him. It show that he missed her LOTS. He remember the sad time he have to force her to do things for his own benefit too. How touching sad! A part of me also feel happy that he's going through this trauma alone to make him realize that he should have trust and treasure her when he have the chance to do so. Now it is too late and he have to face it by letting her go even if it torturing him badly!

I feel his happiness too when he heard from N'Taew that Bow's family has arrived. His face seem to light up and cheerful that his love is here. Too bad, he snap out of it and say that it's impossible as Bow is now oversea and that he should just move on. Poor guy, he really miss her. Chateau de Beau is such a cute name for a wine. For sure, he won't forget this woman for the rest of his life as there's wine there to remind him everyday of how he has lost her. Love the way he describe the scent of the wine. I just feel bad for him as when he finally did something right, he lost the love of his life.

I thought it was such a great plan to have Bow show up as a surprise as he proudly announce his new brand of product. I love how she say she's arresting him for using her name without her consent. As a punishment, she'll turn him in to the police. LOL

As they walk out toward the grapevine, Tor then say that he'll report her as well for sneaking and holding a place in his heart :wub: HOW ROMANTIC and SWEET of him. I'm literally melt on these sweet words of his.

The ending part of him hugging her from behind is so cute as he profoundly confess his love for her that he missed her so much, it almost make him go crazy. The smile on her face just seem to get brighter as she turn around and tell him that it served him right for shoving his own wife to another man for playing nice out of nowhere. The look on Tor's face was hilarious as he realized, all of these are just a plan she set up to test his love. LOl .. so sweet of him to retaliated and say 'women are strange and hard to please. I don't understand why they're not happy when man finally turn good and decent. I'll be bad for you then!' -- REMIND me of JONE PLONG JAI with Donut and Num as he said this to her before he rawr her. Cute strange but woman does love them BAD BOY!

Overall, I love this episode as it has over 1 hour filled of HAPPINESS moment! I spent my evening here, sitting and blushing in front of a computer as i continue to watch their sweet moment together with all these cheesy love lines. It seem a bit rush but i'm also satisfy as to how everything come to an end. Although i got no baby at the end for them, i'm satisfy that he's changing himself to better please his wife and that for this life time, he only love her, there will be no any other BAITONG 2, 3, ETC. FOR SURE, I'm going to miss their onscreen chemistry. I hope that i'll get to see ch7 bring them back together for another project and hopefully at this time, they'll end up having a child together. 3rd time will always be the charm and let's hope there will be a third time for Weir/Pinky as i know BOW/TOR are MEANT TO BE with each other despite their differences.
thank you for clearing that up, ceci

anyways, i think what Thot did, letting bow left with pong is to show how much he loves her, like what people would say if you love, you have to let go. if it's true love, then i will come back to you. to love does not mean to own ans stay together but it means to try to be happy for person you love.

but then, it's so right for bow to say "served him right for shovelling her to another man. aahhh, the sweetness is killing me. one and half hour more to go home before i can watch episode 16. darn it! <_<

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
What a Perfect lakorn. I Love Pinky & Weir 4EVER!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo SAD that it ended :lmao: :lmao: I Miss them sooooo MUCH already!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: ( Pinky & Weir need to come back again )
I KNOW! THIS IS THE PERFECT LAKORN! I can't believe its over either! I'm planning on rewatching it so yea. LOL! Gosh, now what am I gonna do on Wednesdays and Thursdays? It's just not the same anymore with WWHJ over now. ):

Cikna, for westerner, beau is defined that way. But b/c this is a name of his wine for Bow, it's actually the Thai way of writing BOW/BEAU, just like the singer, BEAU SUNITA :p

I came back to share my list of favorite scene from today episode.

I love it when he call her Teeruk nonstop, even when the cops was there at the coffin scene, he still yelled out her name as Teeruk. VERY MAN like Kare said later in the episode.

I love how he kiss on her hand multiple times when he brought her back home. His giddy confession once again got to me. Can't believe they kiss again. (teed, does that mean, there's a total of 6 kisses?) --

The father in law encounter served him right for lying in the first place. Chai was so funny when Tor ask him that will the plan of bringing flower to Bow, works for his father in law. Chai told him that he need to look and learn from a player person like him. All he have to do is bow and admit his fault in front of his father in law, it'll push his father in law's anger away to actually forgive him. LOL .. I tell you, Chai and Kare are cute together b/c of their comical moments. what's funny is that it turn out opposite of what he said.

So cute of him to text her asking her if she missed him like he missed her. She didn't reply back and then he say, it's okay, man like me, i can call my wife first LOl .. so corny cute. I also love how he sneaks around to see his Teeruk. So romantic of him to ask her 'Teeruk, how many days, how many months, how many years do you need time to think about us LOl' -- he jump so far ahead of schedule, he's afraid that he wont' get to hold his wifey anymore b/c of his father in law. So irony of him to retaliate her back by telling her that he'll do anything to please her, even allow her to kidnap him, rape or do the things that he did to her in the past to him LOl .. Now he want role play. I thought it was cute in JLR with Soriya taking advantage of Harit in the end, Bow and Tor are just as cute with this suggestion. It also very funny of him to lean forward with that raise brows look as if he's waiting for her to take this suggestion in consideration. (if he is p'rai, i would say, PERVERT!) lol

It's so funny when Tor show up at the family gathering to celebrate the start of Bow's new life. Love how he slowly emerge from behind kare and chai with s basket filled with wines from his ranch as a gift. He looks so afraid of his father in law. So cute when the father ask him who invite him over b/c this is for family members and he's not part of it. The look and reaction from both Kare and Chai are so funny b/c either one of them was quite scare to admit that they're the one who has invited Tor.

I thought it was so cute of Tor to use words to play around with Bow to make her feel bad and perhaps she'll come back to live with him at the ranch. I love it when she cupped his face and he said 'I can't sleep or eat, look at how stress and slim my face is." TOO adorable! I also love their mushy love talks and attitude which got to Chai and Kare as well. Very cute of Chai to turn around and start calling Kare, TEERUK, as they left the area to the lovebirds.

Bow's so smart with her plan to get back at Tor too.. I love when he took her finger and noticed that the ring is gone. He looks worry as he start to panic and ask her where the ring is -- Bow then lied that the other day, she swim in the pool, it could have lost there. I must say, i love how WEIR portray this cheesy TOR movement. His respond is more romantic, 'Teeruk, the ring symbolize our love, no matter what happen, whether it be death, i must find it. After awhile, Bow starts to worry and ask him to be careful. He just have to tip his head out and yell out 'TEE RUK, dont' worry, just like not losing to love, i won't loose to this as well. I'm a good swimmer" <-- SO CHEESY! She sure play her role well by telling him that the ring could has been lost anywhere in the backyard since she has done one too many things after swimming yesterday. Lol

After the swim search, he came out of the pool and let Bow playful help him dry his hair. What a scene to see such adorable and cute pouting face like his. He's like a puppy, waiting to receive love from his owner. The stare talk was even more cute too when he say 'i just want to look at my love. If you were to be gone in my life, i can't live on. Can we go back and live at our ranch. LOL .. he grab her hand and say that from now on, he will not let go of her. >=== so cute with them pouting looks.

MUAHAHA, Pong just have to come in the right moment. Just like Tor said earlier in the episode, if there's an golden globe award, i'll give it to him for helping and enacting this with Bow to test our mood swing man. Love the look he gave both of them when he noticed the flower boquet Pong brought to tease Bow. Love how he just turn around and comment without waiting for his wife to respond to Pong. He look so annoyed and worried as he turn around to ask Bow 'TEERUK, you're going to leave me all wet like this. Aren't you afraid i'm going to get sick." LOl === > Look at how desperately he is seeking for her attention.

I feel so sad when she lied to him that this could be the last time she do something to him. The face sink down as he can't believe he actually hearing things right. LOl .. So funny how he have to question her once more 'Are you only kidding me?'Bow replied back 'i think it's best if we become friend'

Poor Tor, he face litteraly went from smily to sad as if he's about to tear up. So cute as he starts to panic, shakes and say 'TEERUK, are you loosing your sense, we're HUSBAND AND WIFE! we're not friend.

Awe, i feel bad for him as she bring up their past and how they're not meant to be with all these differences they have encounter in their life. Looking at his face, i feel so sorry, I wanna cry for him :( I feel so weak as i think that the plan is going a bit too far. I'm aching for him because of her words. I can see why he felt that it's better to let her go to study oversea with Little Wine and Pong. Sad that he even concluded that his sister will be happy in heaven, knowing that little wine step mom is Bow. Feel bad for him but man, i just want to jump in and hit him hard on the head. How can he give up just like that. He fought for her since day one, why give up so easily but i can understand why he make this decision to let go of her b/c like she said, all he brought to her was tears and dishonesty, and loads of pain. So it is right for him as her husband to let her be free with the man who he thinks she still love. Poor Bow, i would be very upset too if my husband could easily give me up to another man without fighting for reasoning me much. Good that this happen so now she know what she want to do next. His confession of love for her is so touching as he say 'he'll love her forever' *awe, i would have forgive him and run to his side now -- i'm so weak when it come to sweet sexy man with their romantic confession love)

I love how he's out in the grapevine, reminiscence of the time when he first brought Bow to stay with him. It show that he missed her LOTS. He remember the sad time he have to force her to do things for his own benefit too. How touching sad! A part of me also feel happy that he's going through this trauma alone to make him realize that he should have trust and treasure her when he have the chance to do so. Now it is too late and he have to face it by letting her go even if it torturing him badly!

I feel his happiness too when he heard from N'Taew that Bow's family has arrived. His face seem to light up and cheerful that his love is here. Too bad, he snap out of it and say that it's impossible as Bow is now oversea and that he should just move on. Poor guy, he really miss her. Chateau de Beau is such a cute name for a wine. For sure, he won't forget this woman for the rest of his life as there's wine there to remind him everyday of how he has lost her. Love the way he describe the scent of the wine. I just feel bad for him as when he finally did something right, he lost the love of his life.

I thought it was such a great plan to have Bow show up as a surprise as he proudly announce his new brand of product. I love how she say she's arresting him for using her name without her consent. As a punishment, she'll turn him in to the police. LOL

As they walk out toward the grapevine, Tor then say that he'll report her as well for sneaking and holding a place in his heart :wub: HOW ROMANTIC and SWEET of him. I'm literally melt on these sweet words of his.

The ending part of him hugging her from behind is so cute as he profoundly confess his love for her that he missed her so much, it almost make him go crazy. The smile on her face just seem to get brighter as she turn around and tell him that it served him right for shoving his own wife to another man for playing nice out of nowhere. The look on Tor's face was hilarious as he realized, all of these are just a plan she set up to test his love. LOl .. so sweet of him to retaliated and say 'women are strange and hard to please. I don't understand why they're not happy when man finally turn good and decent. I'll be bad for you then!' -- REMIND me of JONE PLONG JAI with Donut and Num as he said this to her before he rawr her. Cute strange but woman does love them BAD BOY!

Overall, I love this episode as it has over 1 hour filled of HAPPINESS moment! I spent my evening here, sitting and blushing in front of a computer as i continue to watch their sweet moment together with all these cheesy love lines. It seem a bit rush but i'm also satisfy as to how everything come to an end. Although i got no baby at the end for them, i'm satisfy that he's changing himself to better please his wife and that for this life time, he only love her, there will be no any other BAITONG 2, 3, ETC. FOR SURE, I'm going to miss their onscreen chemistry. I hope that i'll get to see ch7 bring them back together for another project and hopefully at this time, they'll end up having a child together. 3rd time will always be the charm and let's hope there will be a third time for Weir/Pinky as i know BOW/TOR are MEANT TO BE with each other despite their differences.

WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ ALL OF THIS! I love every scene you love Cecilia! Bow and Thot are just too cute! I love how they can be so cute in a non-childish way! Wow! I can't wait to watch it with eng subs, so I can understand all the sweet things he said to her! I don't understand Thai and I'm already touched and melted by Thot's actions and smiles, I'm really gonna go crazy when I do understand what corny things he's actually saying. THanks for clarifying some though. Gosh! they're so cheesy but romantic and sweet! The script writer must be a very sweet man and definitely knows what we women like to hear! :)

Favorite Phrases
"TEERUK, are you loosing your sense, we're HUSBAND AND WIFE! we're not friend."-------HOW CUTE! :drool:
"Teeruk, how many days, how many months, how many years do you need time to think about us"--------It would have only took me a second! JK!
"I'll love her forever"--------MAN! HOW COME IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME WHEN MY BF SAYS IT TO ME????????? LOL!
"report her as well for sneaking and holding a place in his heart"------------THIS MADE ME SMILE SO DEEPLY. :wub:

Thanks for translating these SWEETASS phrases so far!

OMG! I miss WWHJ already. I don't want this thread to die. I know I'm always gonna wanna talk about WWHJ. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love the ending. it was satisfying for me. (even though bow wasn't pregnant)
Pinky and Weir are so cute! their chemistry is amazing (can't say that enough). the best lakorn of 2009 for me. even though some parts and some characters may be annoying but overall was a very good lakorn. i enjoy watching it a lot and was so addicted and have such fever over it.
i like all the scenes of Tos and Beau together. they have it all. sad,sweet,cute,funny scenes.
favorite scenes: after he carry her out from the coffin and hugs her and does cpr and but she won't wake up. migosh Weir play his feelings so well. so believeable he love Pinky so much and his heart like shatter when think she is gone. he's all cried out. so sad.
and all happy with tears when she awake and hugs her tight. such emotional sad scenes
bedroom scenes: awww so sweet. the way he kiss her forehead with so much love when she's asleep, she touches his face, he hugs her, she cries, he kisses to comfort her and kept kissing her hand and they hug. omigosh such sweet romantic scenes. Weir makes me melt so much in this scene.
cutest scene: she get back at him, drag him with a rope, she fell in his embrace, he runs after and hug her, they fight a bit, he tries to kiss her, and carries her. omigosh soooo cute! can't stop smiling. they look so natural like real lovers playing around with eachother, and the way he carries her look so easy like she's so light like a cotton. and cute he name the wine after her and has a cute pic of her on the wine bottle
and the dance scene was sweet. love it!
even though it ended with everyone but they're still the spotlight of the scene. like the end scene cause everyone was happy. like a big happy family.
funny scenes: he said she can get revenge back at him and tell her to r him like he r her and he hugs her. migosh what a silly funny boy.lol
cute how he make faces when said can't eat and sleep cause think about her and she wiggle his face, so cute!
when he find the ring for her in the pool and she dries his hair. and he look at her with those cute puppy eyes look. so cute wanna melt.
Weir has such dreamy sweet eyes. but feel sorry for him when she said will go stay with pong overseas with the baby as the step mom.
his face look so hurt and sad. like his heart is shatter. shows how much pain he's at the rai thinking about her.
i was satisfy when Beau's dad punch Tos. he so deserve it. first i thought he would get punch 1 or 2 times but heck no. he got punch so many times. hahah. the dad carry Beau away just make the scene more sad and thos on the floor calling after her. and the part her dad shoot him was so funny. lol.
was cute chai introduce kair to his dad. they are a cute couple. bam and pong should hook up and help raise the baby together so complete the couple. but i'm angry with the kiss scenes: in the bedroom and dance scene, cause they show the bad angle of it and didn't get a close up either. arrgh.
so sad it ended. i miss Thos+Beau and Weir+Pinky so much, make me wanna cried. hope they'll have a new lakorn together again soon.
Love them. Love WWHJ.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
The ending was very satisfying. :clap: I re-watched the ending 4 times today. I can't get enough of Bo and Tos sweet scenes. WWHJ is by far the best and most romantic lakorn ever. It is my all time favorite. I'll give it a 5/5 stars rating. I am going to miss Weir and Pinky on screen together. Hope they pair up in another lakorn together soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh forgot to mention she didn't say love him back. but it's ok. hearing him say love her is enough.
yep very satisfying ending. which is very hard to happen in ch7 lakorns. haha.
but wwhj did it. and i applaud for all the cast and crew..you guys are great! thanks for a very good fun lakorn.
yeah me too. i'm re watching the ending over and over. very sweet,cute, and romantic!
best romantic drama lakorn so far i've seen! all good since beginning to end. which is hard to happen in lakorns.
i think there won't be any lakorns that p'ek can sweet talk to n'ek this much as Thos to Beau.
all his sweet words makes me melt. esp. "tee ruk".. miss Thos and Beau so much. :lmao:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
GAWD!!!! I rewatched the ending over 20 times already! I am obsessed with their chemistry.

I am just so speechless right now. I'm dazzing off to Thot and Bow's world, if that makes any sense. LOL

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
What a perfect ending! I LOVE everything about it. I also think that it's better not to have a baby yet because I want them to be together because of love and love alone. There will be plenty of time to practice for baby. Maybe in the next lakorn? I am sure they'll be paired again...it would be so silly for Ch.7 not to see how much sizzle they have on screen. FIREWORKS all over.

It's hard to pick fav. scenes because there are so many cute ones but here are my top 3:
1) Bed scene after the rescue. It was so sweet and I love how Bow tells him about remembering everything about his face while in the coffin. That was her confession of her love for him. She didn't have to tell him "I love you".... I just melted when she was touching his eyebrows, etc. OMG - Weir was HOT with a black T. It showed off his broad shoulders. :wub:

2) The scene where he told her that he is loosing weight because he can't eat ,etc. SOOOO CUTE. Tee Ruk this and that.... I couldn't stop smiling.

3) The ending when Thos discovered that Bow was testing him and said "you don't like it when I am nice. If you want it rough..." - so HOT. His face ---arrgh. :drool: Of couse, that ended with them playing around in the vineyard. I love that they played Weir's song and also had their voice of play.... you can tell they were having fun for real. They match so much. When he put his arms around her and walked back to the party..sweet. Their body language was perfect.

LOVED IT! I have to rewatch now....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna say reading everybody comments about the ending makes me smile. you guys put it in words so well, your feelings and the way you describe the ending scenes between thos and bow is how i feel. yeah agree she didn't have to say i love you to Thos in words. cause she shows already. yeah if ch7 didn't bring them to pair up again then something is definately wrong with them. cause Pinky and Weir chemistry is exploding everywhere. they really need to do a new lakorn for 2010.

cecilia

Staff member
oh forgot to mention she didn't say love him back. but it's ok. hearing him say love her is enough.
yep very satisfying ending. which is very hard to happen in ch7 lakorns. haha.
but wwhj did it. and i applaud for all the cast and crew..you guys are great! thanks for a very good fun lakorn.
yeah me too. i'm re watching the ending over and over. very sweet,cute, and romantic!
best romantic drama lakorn so far i've seen! all good since beginning to end. which is hard to happen in lakorns.
i think there won't be any lakorns that p'ek can sweet talk to n'ek this much as Thos to Beau.
all his sweet words makes me melt. esp. "tee ruk".. miss Thos and Beau so much. :lmao:
I was going to say that she does not need to tell him she loves him b/c her actions speak louder than her words.

i'm loving them and missing them like crazy. can't believe it's over again. I'm not sure if i'll watch their single works in the future but as long as i like the p'ek, i'll be okay .. for now, WEIR AND PINKY are FOREVER and ALWAYS my favorite ch7 pranang :wub:

speaking of Tos getting punch, i love it when Chai try to wipe out the blood from his lip, he felt pain and tell Chai to take it slow. Chai apologize for bring her dad over b/c he didn't know that such things will happen. Tos then start to move and say to Chai 'I'M GOING TO GO AND GET MY WIFE BACK!' which shock Chai b/c Tor's so bold about calling Bow his wife now. They gave each other a gesture .. Tos just admit to Chai that him and bold has mend their marriage LOL .. so cute .. VERY MAN like Kare said !! It's no wonder she want Tos to fall for her first but thank god, she was not obsess like BAITONG to take her own best friend's husband -- plus, there's Chai too Lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
GAWD!!!! I rewatched the ending over 20 times already! I am obsessed with their chemistry.

I am just so speechless right now. I'm dazzing off to Thot and Bow's world, if that makes any sense. LOL
You're not the only one! LOL! I'm planning on rewatching it too and skipping through all the Baithong, Nee, and Pom scenes. haha. Gosh, Bow and Thot has really captivate all our hearts. :wub:

What a perfect ending! I LOVE everything about it. I also think that it's better not to have a baby yet because I want them to be together because of love and love alone. There will be plenty of time to practice for baby. Maybe in the next lakorn? I am sure they'll be paired again...it would be so silly for Ch.7 not to see how much sizzle they have on screen. FIREWORKS all over.

It's hard to pick fav. scenes because there are so many cute ones but here are my top 3:
1) Bed scene after the rescue. It was so sweet and I love how Bow tells him about remembering everything about his face while in the coffin. That was her confession of her love for him. She didn't have to tell him "I love you".... I just melted when she was touching his eyebrows, etc. OMG - Weir was HOT with a black T. It showed off his broad shoulders. :wub:

2) The scene where he told her that he is loosing weight because he can't eat ,etc. SOOOO CUTE. Tee Ruk this and that.... I couldn't stop smiling.

3) The ending when Thos discovered that Bow was testing him and said "you don't like it when I am nice. If you want it rough..." - so HOT. His face ---arrgh. :drool: Of couse, that ended with them playing around in the vineyard. I love that they played Weir's song and also had their voice of play.... you can tell they were having fun for real. They match so much. When he put his arms around her and walked back to the party..sweet. Their body language was perfect.

LOL! I LOVE THAT BLACK TSHIRT TOO! They looked so perfect with him hugging her so tight and apologizing. although I have no clue what he's saying to her. Thot did act like a baby and all to Bow which is SUPER CUTE! I love it! Thot's chubby cheeks are so cute too when he makes baby faces. :D I love it when Bow puts her hands on his face when he's all complaining. :) Yep, I love the playful ending too. He picked her up so many times. It looks so fun! I agree, they are really are the best couple of the year! I hope this drama win tons of awards!

I was going to say that she does not need to tell him she loves him b/c her actions speak louder than her words.

i'm loving them and missing them like crazy. can't believe it's over again. I'm not sure if i'll watch their single works in the future but as long as i like the p'ek, i'll be okay .. for now, WEIR AND PINKY are FOREVER and ALWAYS my favorite ch7 pranang :wub:

speaking of Tos getting punch, i love it when Chai try to wipe out the blood from his lip, he felt pain and tell Chai to take it slow. Chai apologize for bring her dad over b/c he didn't know that such things will happen. Tos then start to move and say to Chai 'I'M GOING TO GO AND GET MY WIFE BACK!' which shock Chai b/c Tor's so bold about calling Bow his wife now. They gave each other a gesture .. Tos just admit to Chai that him and bold has mend their marriage LOL .. so cute .. VERY MAN like Kare said !! It's no wonder she want Tos to fall for her first but thank god, she was not obsess like BAITONG to take her own best friend's husband -- plus, there's Chai too Lol
I know! I thought that was so funny too! Is it only me or does anyone else notice that Chai kinda acts katoey?? [i think thats how you spell it] But Chai just acts sorta gayish but it's cute and funny. LOL. But yet Chai's the one that said "Chakorn and Thot are very close! If Thot didn't get marry, they would have been gay!" And I was thinking "hmmm, isn't that how you and Thot are too, Chai??" :lol:

Does anyone know the rating for their last week? I hope it's super high for Pinky and Weir. :wub:
I don't know, but I hope it's high too! It better be high! This was the best Ch7 drama I've seen so far. If WWHJ has high ratings, then they'll be pair up for sure because you know Ch7, they're all about the ratings. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

I freaking love that scene too. The way he rubbed his face on her hand after she described his face...so intimate. Something about that scene that captured my heart. I swear, these two are like REAL lovers.

Wasn't he cute...and Bow too. How can you be mad at that puppy-looking face. The way he was pouting...soooo "naruk"

I know...you can hear them giggling and laughing. Soooooooo cute! They way he picked her up and swinging her around. I don't know if anyone paid any attention to the look on both their faces when Bow was dragging Thot. She looked worn out and pissed off but dominant. Thot face had a WTF? Look.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Favorite Phrases
"TEERUK, are you loosing your sense, we're HUSBAND AND WIFE! we're not friend."-------HOW CUTE! :drool:
"Teeruk, how many days, how many months, how many years do you need time to think about us"--------It would have only took me a second! JK!
"I'll love her forever"--------MAN! HOW COME IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME WHEN MY BF SAYS IT TO ME????????? LOL!
"report her as well for sneaking and holding a place in his heart"------------THIS MADE ME SMILE SO DEEPLY. :wub:

Thanks for translating these SWEETASS phrases so far!

OMG! I miss WWHJ already. I don't want this thread to die. I know I'm always gonna wanna talk about WWHJ. :(
Thot has the cutest/silliest lines EVER. BIG time dork! He sounds like a kid and he is such a pervert. I think every man wants to get rawr by their woman. They want to be in control outdoors, but indoors, they like their woman to take over. LOL!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe the reasons they angles the camera off of Pinky and Weir's kisses is because of him and Pan's fanclub close minded, and can't accept or distinguished the different between acting and real.
The producer probably don't want crazy fans fighting, so they didn't show it as the pictures was showing.

As cute as the ending is, I'm not satisfied at all that stupid azz Baithong didn't get more punishments. Life in prison it's so nothing compared to the pains she causes others.
She was already a psycho, so they should make her a crazy psycho in jail.
They should also have Tos yelled at her or something than just standing there and said nothing for killing Nee. It seems like he was feeling bad for her on that scene, which it's so not right compared to how his reactions was to Bow.
And how can they have crazy Baithong being remorse so fast like that, when she doesn't have any from the start at all? She's a cold blood killer and she will continue to kills if no one stopped her so I don't see how she can just stop and be remorse and apologized to her father from being in jail over night like that. :arrg:

Anyway, over all it's a beautiful lakorn and I enjoy watching and reading with everyone of you in here. Love all your comments, which is as beautiful as watching the lakorn itself. :lol: :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've been so busy at school, that I haven't had time to come in here and discuss this lakorn, which happens to be one of my favorite now...it's going on my list, which isn't very long.

I haven't been able to read your comments either, so I might end up in here one day replying to old comments, I'm so many pages behind it's not even funny.

trexie

sarNie Egg
if i say love more than ten time then its true. I love love love love love love love love love love this lakorn epescially pinky and wier. They are such hot couple on screen and scene. Power to pinky and wier. keke

cikna

sarNie Adult
I watched the final episode yesterday. don't know how many times i've rewatched it. it made me all smile!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: yesterday, before going to sleep, i watched it again, twice! hahaha!!! :lol: .

i think beau didn;t have to say she loves him, her actions speak her mind and heart, loud and clear. she was glowing and smiling brightly when thot said "teeruk, i love you very much. and i will always love you", he admitted it for the first time. but the dude is clueless when his smile like that. <_< . yeah, I'm definitely going to miss WWHJ. hope more projects for Pinky and Weir. I don't care what others say, these two performances were excellent. in most scenes they portray their character well.