Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i'm liking the pace and everything so far .. but man, why does they have to include the RANDOM storm at the end of the preview .. it sorta make the whole lakorn weird with all these nature disaster going on ..

aside from this .. Tor is a very confuse man today :lol:

if i'm Bow, i would pack my stuff and leave too after knowing that i gave myself to him wholehearty and in return, he's getting marry to someone else -- just to punish me in a way or like she said, have not forgive her yet and only keeping her for a mia noi! -- OUT THE DOOR i go .. THANK GOD, her dad's taking her back home to test him.

btw Bow faint today :lol: .. i know, it's only a few days but still very hopeful .. however, in the back of my head -- her body have been through so much and with not having enough nutrition --- my hope seem hopeless Lol .. we'll see what tomorrow holds for us or me LOl
I know! I would leave too! Now that I think about it, it is hella wrong! She forgave him and gave herself to him just to find out that he's gonna be with someone else! She was probably wondering why Thot came back and was all pissy again when she tried to offer him the orange juice. Poor Bow, that man doesn't deserve you. What an idiot!

I saw the wedding magazine spread on Lyn's blog and I gotta tell you, it's just not the same after seeing so many pictures of Pinky and Weir together. The gowns were gorgeous but Pancake and Weir just doesn't have that intimacy or spark like Pinky and Weir. Sheesh, I wish Weir had a twin or something for Pinky. :D Pinky and Weir look so real together but Pancake and Weir look more like co-workers.

I know some are like "If Pinky and Weir do become a real couple then when they break up it'll be awkward because Pinky can't be settled for a long term relationship." I disagree. After everything, I don't think Pinky jumps from guy to guy. I mean, she's only been linked to Aum Atichart and it wasn't even Pinky's fault. Aum had a crush on Pinky and tried so hard to get her, then when the relationship got boring he just kinda broke it off. Which I thought is really stupid. It's not her fault that Aum didn't want to be with her anymore. Aum was the one who confirmed they're breakup saying he's the one who broke it off because of loss of interest. But yet I guess people see Pinky as the one who's not mature enough for a relationship. Oh well, I just really wish Pinky and Weir would get together. Just do it Weir! Pancake's so famous and popular, She'll get over it! LOL. j/k. I'm so evil. :p

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

credit pantip.com

the cpr mouth to mouth we didn't even get to see the close angle shot of it. sucks <_<
I know right! :lol: That sucks but i think bow's lip touched his cheek when he brought her out from the water!

thanks for sharing the caps teedee!

I loved the hugs!! Bow hugged him with so much love!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
iluvjin Posted Today, 11:56 PM
I know right! That sucks but i think bow's lip touched his cheek when he brought her out from the water!

thanks for sharing the caps teedee!

I loved the hugs!! Bow hugged him with so much love!!
yeah it was cute her nose touch his cheek while he carry her in the water.
another scene was in the cave when she woke up and he help her up and they were gonna kiss but he stop first, her nose touch his cheek too. so cute!

xox Posted Today, 11:54 PM
I know some are like "If Pinky and Weir do become a real couple then when they break up it'll be awkward because Pinky can't be settled for a long term relationship." I disagree. After everything, I don't think Pinky jumps from guy to guy. I mean, she's only been linked to Aum Atichart and it wasn't even Pinky's fault. Aum had a crush on Pinky and tried so hard to get her, then when the relationship got boring he just kinda broke it off. Which I thought is really stupid. It's not her fault that Aum didn't want to be with her anymore. Aum was the one who confirmed they're breakup saying he's the one who broke it off because of loss of interest. But yet I guess people see Pinky as the one who's not mature enough for a relationship. Oh well, I just really wish Pinky and Weir would get together. Just do it Weir! Pancake's so famous and popular, She'll get over it! LOL. j/k. I'm so evil.
i agree aum is the one who broke up the relationship not Pinky. from pass history he've been with many girls and break up always, but pinky she been with only two guys. benz and then aum. so can see who is the one that can't settled for a long term relationship. she said she's the person who give 100 to her relationship but seem like he doesn't. feel sorry for her. people seem to blame her for the break up. yep wish Pinky and Weir hook up too. but will be hard since he's so tight with pancake and Pinky herself is seeing some guy name songkran too so will be even harder. but it's ok, i'll settle Pinky and Weir as on screen sweethearts.

cecilia

Staff member
I know! I would leave too! Now that I think about it, it is hella wrong! She forgave him and gave herself to him just to find out that he's gonna be with someone else! She was probably wondering why Thot came back and was all pissy again when she tried to offer him the orange juice. Poor Bow, that man doesn't deserve you. What an idiot!

I saw the wedding magazine spread on Lyn's blog and I gotta tell you, it's just not the same after seeing so many pictures of Pinky and Weir together. The gowns were gorgeous but Pancake and Weir just doesn't have that intimacy or spark like Pinky and Weir. Sheesh, I wish Weir had a twin or something for Pinky. :D Pinky and Weir look so real together but Pancake and Weir look more like co-workers.

I know some are like "If Pinky and Weir do become a real couple then when they break up it'll be awkward because Pinky can't be settled for a long term relationship." I disagree. After everything, I don't think Pinky jumps from guy to guy. I mean, she's only been linked to Aum Atichart and it wasn't even Pinky's fault. Aum had a crush on Pinky and tried so hard to get her, then when the relationship got boring he just kinda broke it off. Which I thought is really stupid. It's not her fault that Aum didn't want to be with her anymore. Aum was the one who confirmed they're breakup saying he's the one who broke it off because of loss of interest. But yet I guess people see Pinky as the one who's not mature enough for a relationship. Oh well, I just really wish Pinky and Weir would get together. Just do it Weir! Pancake's so famous and popular, She'll get over it! LOL. j/k. I'm so evil. :p
i don't know ..as an outsider and a fan of both .. i just wanna say i'm glad the relationship didn't work out .. i didn't wish or hope it to work out either .. until i finally gave up and then accept it, by then it's too late. what happen in the relationship is both parties' fault. It's no one to be blame. He pursued her first but she came to accept him whole hearty after a fwe months. so we can't really say its' aum's fault either. What i heard and read from numerous site is that Pinky announce the breakup at her birthday .. so it's kindda rude in a way when news has not break out from AUm's side .. as i say, i'm fan of both, so i won't say who's fault it is, i'm just stating what i read and heard Lol .. as for steady relationship, just a month after the breakup, pinky moves on to Songkran -- so yup, it take awhile for her to accept Aum when she and Benz broke up but it sure take a short period of time for her to move on to songkran and come out to clear the news about him and her -- ppl even speculate that songkran's the third hand in this whole relationship. As for pan and weir, i'm fed up with their flaunting relationship or love promotional, as long as they're happy, i'm fine .. i actually prefer WEIR/PINKY being AWESOME onscreen than to hook up for real :clap:

back to the plot .. Tor was a bit bizaare too when he told Bow of his childhood story where he dig and Nee watch b/c of her health condition.
the look on Bow was hilarious at time b/c she looks confuse and scare ..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
as for Pinky announce the break up on her b.d. i think nothing is wrong with that. b.d. is nothing special than other day. she's a frank person. reporters ask she answer, straight forward. i actually like her frank personality. doesn't fake it. would have to agree we as outsiders don't really know what's really going on between them. so can't really judge who's to blame for the break up. but i am so glad they are over. didn't like them as a couple.

cecilia

Staff member
^me too LOl ..

hm .. i don't have any favorite part for today episode ..
the willing in the mountain seem awkward and didn't progress as i thought it would be
it would be nice if they take it slow .. wait awhile after the confession to create the mood for it ..

but wait .. i do have a favorite line when he say ''ARE YOU COLD? JUST HOLD ONTO MY BODY!" loL
WELL then i guess, it make sense that she wants his body since he offer himself like this Lol
NVM :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i also like the line he said "are you cold hug me tight" aww sweet. the willing went by too quick. but they express their feelings well. i got in the mood of their characters they just went tru life death situation, he apologize, she forgave him and they did it. sound understanding to me. was one of my favorite scene today. two people really love eachother, no need to take a long time to get in the mood to do it. their love is so much, and plus the environment, rain, wet clothes, all soak and cold. body heat makes it more warm. and this is their second time. no need to take it slow. need to hurry up and be warm.lol. yep Thai people are too conservative. after the willing always see they wear full clothing. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^why must you make me smile -- better hurry up and be warm lol .. that's true -- but darn, she forgive him too fast .. but i guess, its' understandable too since she know her surrounding well and feel that Tor is delusional and confuse .. so if he admit his defeat, she'll forget him in a heartbeat . The 2nd kiss at the mountain was so cute b/c Bow close her eyes, waiting for him to kiss her but he just have to snap out of it LOl

ah, what i dont' like about today episode is how ALL THE CLUE just come together like that .. too good of a coincidence ..
i wish they could have extend it more to make the clue run smoother than this -- better yet, include a baby :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep some were complaining she forgave him too fast. give in too quick. hahah. but gotta understand she loves him a lot and know what he has been tru. so it's not hard for her to forgive him, she just wait for him to realize what he've done and stop be vengence. yeah it was cute the part she close her eyes for the kiss,her nose touch his cheek too. so cute! yeah wish they extend it so can include a baby. they can still add 1 or 2 more eps. cause the story can longer. but i think it's good they make all the clues come together fast so don't drag so will get to see the sweet scenes of thos and bow fast. the letter he left her was cute. tell her to eat the soup he made. but dang thos has a lot of homes..well again he's a rich dude. so has homes every place. including the hut..haha.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You guys are so ahead of me, I can only drop by to leave comments here and there, but I'll go back to read all the comments and reply a little late, if you don't mind...school and other things have gotten me so busy. I'm so mad that I had school and missed the ending where Thot realizes Baithong is evil...

So, I hope Thot shoves Baithong in the river or in that coffin, because he treated the woman he loves so badly, that I expect him to do much worse to the woman who killed his best friend and tried to hurt the woman he loves...I don't expect he'd forgive her, if he does, I'd be pissed...He doesn't even know she killed Nee yet, I wonder how he'd react to that...

And was that an earthquake in the previews? They made it seem like a volcano erupted...LOL...
I think that's what makes the coffin rise up from the ground so Thot could find Bow, right? It's like nature is on Thot's side...I swear, it seems like they use nature to reveal things for the characters, pretty cool...

Anyways, be by to read all your comments, hopefully by tomorrow, I'll watch the ending at school...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it was like an earthquake so that's how Thos find Bow. yeah they use a lot of nature in here. the scene was baithong made him swear if he really does forgive bow and he said yes then the earthquake happens. yeah like god is on thos's side and show him where his beloved wife is. yeah i think he shouldn't forgive baithong either. she done so much to the people he love, bow,nee,chakorn. the girl is so pycho!

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. THE HUT .. that was a poor condition hut .. would be nice if he take her to a nice resort for torture but then it'll be like a vacation instead lOl ..

he sure is rich -- he sell and make them wine .. so yup, I WANT A SEXY BUSINESS MAN like TOR -- minus the vengeance and delusional behavior Lol

i'm re-watching it again to pick more favorite since i scanned through so fast on first time watching this ..

1. I like the part of him taking out the knife and say the truth is that he want to open her heart up to see if it beat fast like Nee's when she's in pain. She panic and he called her 'TEE RUK' don't worry, i can't kill my own wife' --- it was so sad :(

2. I thought it was weird to see Pong playing the saxophone for the baby .. it was cute but weird lol

3. He looks so worry when Baitong said that her dad allow her to stay overnight since a storm is coming soon, it'll be dangerous for her to drive home. I thought she live close by that's why she can just go in and out as she like. Anyway, love how he didn't pay attention to her but worry about what will happen to Bow and his poor hut Lol

4. Doesn't the cave looks like that one that Pong and Tangmo sheltered in Dum Kum.

5. It was a bit funny but nice of Tor to grab a rock and start cursing at the chain, blaming that it's the chain's fault for making her suffer LOl .. what a funny man!

6. Okay, i actually like the confession of him when he apologize to his tee ruk that he won't be able to live on if something were to happen to her. How sweet :wub:

7. MUAHAH. i just have to repeat again. I LOVE IT WHEN HE OFFER himself to her ''HOLD ME TIGHT if you're cold'

8. WILLING is just too short .. Like Teedee said, i want them nice angle like the TEASER PICTURES stated. WHY MUST it be just like taht ..

9. Realize that during the willing scene, he cupped her face and she hold onto his neck as they fall onto the dirty floor LOl ..

10. Creepy scene of Nee crying .. got me chills 2nd time around !!!

11. I SKIPPED BAITONG today !!! All of them .. so ANNOYING and Desperate !!!

12. The aftermath was just AWKWARD CUTE .. 'YOU UNDERSTAND everything' Lol .. what a question to ask after what happen.

13. OKAY, THE LETTER is so MUSHY CUTE -- he's willing to share her his secret hideaway place .. i would have thought it's a nice luxury place but i guess, this rich sexy man still prefer them country home style .. Love how he tell her to eat his soup even though it may not taste as good as n'taew ^^

14. Awe, i skipped the part of him telling Nee that he can't go on torturing Bow anymore b/c he's the one who's hurt the most and hope she won't hate him .. I guess, i'll forgive him if ONLY baitong was not there .. why must he listen to this ill manner woman!

15. So cute of Bow running toward the door as she wait for her lovely husband to return. Love how she's surprise by N'Taew's presence and sad that Tor's not there. She even tilt her head to see if he's coming behind too.

16. I feel bad for BAITONG'S dad for having to put up with her behavior/problems.

17. So cute of Tor to tell N'Taew to make sure Bow won't touch the phone.

18. HIS PMS mood swing is hilarious when he silently sneak behind -- I can't understand him .. i would throw a big fit and leave the place asap! Could it be that he's going through the pregnancy syptoms for BOW lol .. j/k

19. i still feel bad for Bow when N'Taew utterly speak out that Baitong and Tor are to be married soon :( BROKE my heart as well TT

20. I like how Bow's parent took care of LITTLE WINE !! her dad was hilarious, complaining at first but later end up taking care of Wine himself ^^

21. NATURE definitely on his side now that he learn how to FORGIVE :clap: and like Tor said 'NEE DOES NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN' so she's testing him as well LOl

I guess, overall -- today episode is okay if only i don't fast forward so much Lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
when i first watch today ep. i skip a lot too. only watch thos and bow scenes but then i went back and watch it cause scare i may skip some interesting scenes. which i did. like the letter he left her, when he talk to his sis. pic., when he talk to na-taew on the phone. totally agree i like a sexy business country man like Thos too. very hot guy! but yep true gonna stubtract his ill manner behavior and vengence which is too much to take. lol
yeah the part he hit the chain with the rock was funny a bit he blame the chain instead of himself. hahah. and like that he kept saying i'm so stupid so stupid! yeah was very sweet when he said i can't live without you. and yeah because of him she almost died. should blame himself. yep love the part he said hug me tight if ur cold. so sweet. i like the part she hold on to his neck and he cup her face,and their forehead touch when they gonna lay down for the willing scene. it's sweet. yeah it was a bit weird how after the willing she ask him do you understand, how can he when he didn't know the truth yet, but i guess since last night he said sorry and ask for forgiveness she assume he stop being angry at her. yeah make you think huh? his mood swing may be a sign of her pregnancy. cause some guys get morning sickness for their wife. hahah. yeah it's sad when bow found out about his wedding with baithong. and more sad when she said he did it cause was drunk which she was refering to them doing it. well he's a country man he has more homes in the country instead of the city. he's a nature lover, heck even do it in the nature. in the hut and cave. lol
i like the tone to his voice when he came in to the cave and talk to her. weir and his sweet sexy voice. hahah.
and i notice when he carry her in the cave, he let her down from his back all gentle he put his hand on her butt like scare she will hurt when sit down. so that was sweet. it may be lil. stuffs but makes it sweet.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^lol the hut seemed to hold so well when he "r" her, it was also storming then but i guess the storm in todays episode was suppose to be the worst. lol i would want to have a man like thot! He's good looking, rich, works hard and can really love you when he gets the chance!

isn't it odd for pong to have moved and lived in a smaller place? But then again he was living with nee so maybe he didn't have a place to start out with. The baby was cute!!! It's a girl right?

I think bow was cute in todays episode she was able to forgive the man she love for doing mean things to her. and as a wife waited for her husband ready with food!

I also wondered where the house came from but he is rich and owns a lot of land so i sure he must own more!

today baitong was a real slut, how can she drown when he is naked and went into the water by herself, if i was there with him i tell him to not go in, she can't drown when the water is below her shoulders.

love your list ceci! I'm lazy so i'll make one later! =)

cecilia

Staff member
^she told him b/c the weather's hot that's why she thought it wouldn't hurt to go in for a short swim.. LIAR! lol

Pong's seem homelss, that could be why Bow's dad didn't want him in the first place with Bow LOl .. I feel bad for saying this but man, compare him to Tor, i'll take Tor anytime -- i guess, i'll live through a few days of suffering than my whole life (yeah, can't refuse it when Tor is one sexy fine man :lol: ) -- UNLESS he abuse me too much, then out the door i go .. but darn, it'll be hard to let go of that smirk smile of his :drool: (if i have to do the pick/choose thing)

cikna

sarNie Adult
^why must you make me smile -- better hurry up and be warm lol .. that's true -- but darn, she forgive him too fast .. but i guess, its' understandable too since she know her surrounding well and feel that Tor is delusional and confuse .. so if he admit his defeat, she'll forget him in a heartbeat . The 2nd kiss at the mountain was so cute b/c Bow close her eyes, waiting for him to kiss her but he just have to snap out of it LOl

ah, what i dont' like about today episode is how ALL THE CLUE just come together like that .. too good of a coincidence ..
i wish they could have extend it more to make the clue run smoother than this -- better yet, include a baby :lol:
i think bow is the most sensible and rational here. she endured all the torture and suffering because of her devoted love for him. it's quite easy to tackle a woman's heart who is helplessly in love with a man who has done her so many wrongdoings; say "I'm sorry. Please forgive me". and that is what thot did..sly...but he got a taste of his own medicine, right, when she will play hard to get in today's final episode? suit him right!

^muahah. THE HUT .. that was a poor condition hut .. would be nice if he take her to a nice resort for torture but then it'll be like a vacation instead lOl ..

he sure is rich -- he sell and make them wine .. so yup, I WANT A SEXY BUSINESS MAN like TOR -- minus the vengeance and delusional behavior Lol

i'm re-watching it again to pick more favorite since i scanned through so fast on first time watching this ..

1. I like the part of him taking out the knife and say the truth is that he want to open her heart up to see if it beat fast like Nee's when she's in pain. She panic and he called her 'TEE RUK' don't worry, i can't kill my own wife' --- it was so sad :(

2. I thought it was weird to see Pong playing the saxophone for the baby .. it was cute but weird lol

3. He looks so worry when Baitong said that her dad allow her to stay overnight since a storm is coming soon, it'll be dangerous for her to drive home. I thought she live close by that's why she can just go in and out as she like. Anyway, love how he didn't pay attention to her but worry about what will happen to Bow and his poor hut Lol

4. Doesn't the cave looks like that one that Pong and Tangmo sheltered in Dum Kum.

5. It was a bit funny but nice of Tor to grab a rock and start cursing at the chain, blaming that it's the chain's fault for making her suffer LOl .. what a funny man!

6. Okay, i actually like the confession of him when he apologize to his tee ruk that he won't be able to live on if something were to happen to her. How sweet :wub:

7. MUAHAH. i just have to repeat again. I LOVE IT WHEN HE OFFER himself to her ''HOLD ME TIGHT if you're cold'

8. WILLING is just too short .. Like Teedee said, i want them nice angle like the TEASER PICTURES stated. WHY MUST it be just like taht ..

9. Realize that during the willing scene, he cupped her face and she hold onto his neck as they fall onto the dirty floor LOl ..

10. Creepy scene of Nee crying .. got me chills 2nd time around !!!

11. I SKIPPED BAITONG today !!! All of them .. so ANNOYING and Desperate !!!

12. The aftermath was just AWKWARD CUTE .. 'YOU UNDERSTAND everything' Lol .. what a question to ask after what happen.

13. OKAY, THE LETTER is so MUSHY CUTE -- he's willing to share her his secret hideaway place .. i would have thought it's a nice luxury place but i guess, this rich sexy man still prefer them country home style .. Love how he tell her to eat his soup even though it may not taste as good as n'taew ^^

14. Awe, i skipped the part of him telling Nee that he can't go on torturing Bow anymore b/c he's the one who's hurt the most and hope she won't hate him .. I guess, i'll forgive him if ONLY baitong was not there .. why must he listen to this ill manner woman!

15. So cute of Bow running toward the door as she wait for her lovely husband to return. Love how she's surprise by N'Taew's presence and sad that Tor's not there. She even tilt her head to see if he's coming behind too.

16. I feel bad for BAITONG'S dad for having to put up with her behavior/problems.

17. So cute of Tor to tell N'Taew to make sure Bow won't touch the phone.

18. HIS PMS mood swing is hilarious when he silently sneak behind -- I can't understand him .. i would throw a big fit and leave the place asap! Could it be that he's going through the pregnancy syptoms for BOW lol .. j/k

19. i still feel bad for Bow when N'Taew utterly speak out that Baitong and Tor are to be married soon :( BROKE my heart as well TT

20. I like how Bow's parent took care of LITTLE WINE !! her dad was hilarious, complaining at first but later end up taking care of Wine himself ^^

21. NATURE definitely on his side now that he learn how to FORGIVE :clap: and like Tor said 'NEE DOES NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN' so she's testing him as well LOl

I guess, overall -- today episode is okay if only i don't fast forward so much Lol
I like no 18, ceci! :p . I was about to say the same thing too! hahaha!!! :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
when i first watch today ep. i skip a lot too. only watch thos and bow scenes but then i went back and watch it cause scare i may skip some interesting scenes. which i did. like the letter he left her, when he talk to his sis. pic., when he talk to na-taew on the phone. totally agree i like a sexy business country man like Thos too. very hot guy! but yep true gonna stubtract his ill manner behavior and vengence which is too much to take. lol
yeah the part he hit the chain with the rock was funny a bit he blame the chain instead of himself. hahah. and like that he kept saying i'm so stupid so stupid! yeah was very sweet when he said i can't live without you. and yeah because of him she almost died. should blame himself. yep love the part he said hug me tight if ur cold. so sweet. i like the part she hold on to his neck and he cup her face,and their forehead touch when they gonna lay down for the willing scene. it's sweet. yeah it was a bit weird how after the willing she ask him do you understand, how can he when he didn't know the truth yet, but i guess since last night he said sorry and ask for forgiveness she assume he stop being angry at her. yeah make you think huh? his mood swing may be a sign of her pregnancy. cause some guys get morning sickness for their wife. hahah. yeah it's sad when bow found out about his wedding with baithong. and more sad when she said he did it cause was drunk which she was refering to them doing it. well he's a country man he has more homes in the country instead of the city. he's a nature lover, heck even do it in the nature. in the hut and cave. lol
i like the tone to his voice when he came in to the cave and talk to her. weir and his sweet sexy voice. hahah.
and i notice when he carry her in the cave, he let her down from his back all gentle he put his hand on her butt like scare she will hurt when sit down. so that was sweet. it may be lil. stuffs but makes it sweet.
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww, all these cute scenes make me wanna run back home to watch! anyways, blaming the rock for me is to express thot's sense childishness and vulnerability after realising what he did to his wife is obviously wrong and though it seemed he wanted to cause her pain, in the end it was HIM who was in great pain. i think in this scene he still see bow as being responsible for his sister's death but because he loves too dearly that he is willing to let go of what she "had done".