Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Is the coffin scene for Wed? I don't know how long I can handle this torture. Hope they'll understand each other in Epi.15 and that witch Bai Thong gets what she deserves!!

Oh, I just saw the photos from WE mag. Weir looks so handsome with that gorgeous smile. Wish it was Pinky with him but Pan was not too bad. The gowns looked really good on her. It's like she has exclusive on Weir for photo shoots.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they should understand eachother in ep.15 cause 16 is the ending. i say baithong should died. she being in the jail for the rest of her life is not satisfying enough. yeah want Weir and Pinky to do a sweet fashion shoot together would be cute. but magazine like to bring real couple to do the fashion which is boring sometimes. i pray they will get pair up again since there's so much wwhj fever, hope will happen soon.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I really wanted a WWHJ siggy for this week so I took this one ka but the files was too big for siggy.
teedee - do I have to resize the files?

Guess, I'll settle for avatar insted.
Yeah - wish I can put both WWHJ and NM siggy this week.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling

little

sarNie Adult
HIS FANS ARE STUPID! Work is work, they need to chill out. Pancake and Weir are not married yet, so Pancake doesn't own him! This is the first drama where Weir has really stepped out of Pancake's shadow and his fans should be happy that Weir is finally creating a spotlight for himself WITHOUT his little girlfriend. His fans are just mad because they know damn well that Weir and Pinky has more chemistry along with lip-locks that are WAYYYY better than Weir and Pancake! Who cares if Pancake gets mad?! Yes, I know I'm cruel, but Pancake, hunny you need to chill out and get a reality check that Weir can't be wrapped around your fingers all the time!

If I knew Pancake, I would definitely tell her "Darling, you better be scared of Pinky!" ;)

Pinky has more personalities than Pan. It just seem that pan always wanted to be perfect pretty but pinky is more adventurous and funny. I was watching the wwywy show w weir and pinky. they talking about the love scenes. It's cute that weir just say it out like ripped the shirt and do it like he's so comfortable with pinky. And pinky mention p' pinky to pan that there's nothing going on with wier it just all work so there's nothing to worry about. Pinky didn't need to call pan up she's not married to weir It's weir decision to do work besides that's what actors are. I'm annoyed by the media with all pan news w/ her family doesn't weir has his family unless they are out of bangkok. So that's why I never find weir attractive until this lakorn with pinky. It brings his brights sexy cute personalities. i luve pw forevever. i'm sad that it'll end this thursday it seems like it just started airing that's how much i enjoy this lakorn and pra nangs. hope there's a baby beer in this. beer and wine is a perfect match. the father luvs his alcohol. this is the only 1 i watch unless w/ cherry and chacrit comes out. I luv babies but i'm not sure with natarm mai w/ affairs. i hate lakorns that n ' ek or p'ek it's not each other 1st. that's why i didn't care to watch the one with vicky and?? loving her own bro in law it's gross me out. I say R between n'ek and p ek first and only i can handle it but involve in w/in laws even affairs it's irritating. just my 1 cent

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
for the willing scene, he did take out the chain first, well after he carry her from the hut that collaspe, and they came in the cave,
they stare at eachother with loving eyes and he hugs her said love her and sorry for hurting her.
she cries and said love him back and they...hahah. awww can't wait.

cikna

sarNie Adult

credit kantana.com

awww. they're so cute! can't wait for this scene too.
............................................................speechless..........

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: teedee, TERIMA KASIH!! these pics do take my mind of wanting to smack thot!

cikna

sarNie Adult
for the willing scene, he did take out the chain first, well after he carry her from the hut that collaspe, and they came in the cave,
they stare at eachother with loving eyes and he hugs her said love her and sorry for hurting her.
she cries and said love him back and they...hahah. awww can't wait.
teedee, you are definitely taunting with all these pics and spoilers!! can't wait to watch it tomorrow (unfortunately.... <_< ). but then, beggers cannot be choosers, rite? -_- hahaha!!

speaking about the chain, bow is bruised all over her ankle. poor thing. but thot REALLY made it up to her. looking at her face, lying there beside thot in cave, well I can tell you, that is the face of one very satisfied woman! :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna Posted Today, 10:45 AM
teedee, you are definitely taunting with all these pics and spoilers!! can't wait to watch it tomorrow (unfortunately.... ). but then, beggers cannot be choosers, rite? hahaha!!

speaking about the chain, bow is bruised all over her ankle. poor thing. but thot REALLY made it up to her. looking at her face, lying there beside thot in cave, well I can tell you, that is the face of one very satisfied woman!

............................................................speechless..........

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! teedee, TERIMA KASIH!! these pics do take my mind of wanting to smack thot!
yeah her ankle is all red. poor bow. but yeah she seem so happy lying there beside him. aww..cute. seeing these pics make me don't wanna smack thot anymore either. hahah. but again bow forgives so easily. hehe but good so doesn't drag. but don't want it to end yet. *sigh* will miss thos and bow so much when it ends. :lmao: want more of Weir+Pinky!!!

cecilia

Staff member
so sad that i'm going to miss today episode b/c of class TT :(
i will be like So, come back to this thread after watching b/c i dont' want to spoil myself on this special 'WILLING' scene :p

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

credit kantana.com

awww. they're so cute! can't wait for this scene too.
They looks so good!!! I want to watch it right now!!! poor bow she has a bruised ankle. I can't wait to watch it!! Looks like she forgave him for taking really really good care of her! :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Didn't go through the thread yet, wanted to post what I watched so far from today's episode for you, before I go to school.

It begins with Bow flashing back to the rawr, choppers fly by but they don't hear her. Thot says people who do bad things can't be heard or saved...something like that. He's looking up at the sky, talking to Nee, asking her if she's testing him, then takes a knife and says he would love to see Bow's heart since she's so cold-hearted, then he drags her by the chain.

Chai, Khae and Baam are in a restaurant wondering where Bow is, since she's not with Thot. Meanwhile, Thot dras Bow into the forest, hurting her leg, and makes her dig dirt for him. He tells her a story about how he used to love playing with dirt as a kid, and since Nee was sit, she couldn't play, she could only watch him dig. He leaves her there, but Bow runs back to the hut, sees a fire, and has a plan...but Thot gets there, they struggle with the torch, she kicks him in the stomach, then throws the fire towards the hut. He puts out the fire before he chases after her. She's at a disadvantage because of the chain.

This is when she jumps in the river, Thot obviously is worried about her when he jumps in to look for her . He even smiled when he was able to wake her up, she asks him why he saved her, and he responds by saying, "Nee won't be happy if you're not well."

There's a lot of Baithong scenes, but I'm gonna skip that and go to their scenes. The storme, Thot goes to find Bow in the collapsed hut, and she hugs him out of joy and relief, he takes her into the cave. He is really really sorry, he takes a rock to break the chain and calls himself stupid for doing these things to her. He hugs her and apologizes and calls her "tee ruk", asking for forgiveness, telling her that if anything happened to her, he wouldn't be able to go on with his life...they kiss, and pull away, Weir has this hot ass smile on his face, then they...you know...do it.

She was excited cuz he told her he'd take her home, but faints, and he takes her to a house somewhere. When she wakes up, she sees a note from him, saying he went to get her food, and to wait for him, cuz he'll be back...She waits happily for him there...

All this Baithong drama happens, so by the time he gets to return to her, he's a jerk to her all over again...because Baithong told Thot that Nee's dying wish was to see her whore-ass take care of Thot, the baby, the ranch, everything in her place...and that Nee never trusted Bow, so that's why he's pissed at Bow, cuz he believes Baithong...

That's all I saw so far, I think Baithong might find Bow in this episode, not sure...

But gotta go to school now!!! Talk to you gals later!!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Didn't go through the thread yet, wanted to post what I watched so far from today's episode for you, before I go to school.

It begins with Bow flashing back to the rawr, choppers fly by but they don't hear her. Thot says people who do bad things can't be heard or saved...something like that. He's looking up at the sky, talking to Nee, asking her if she's testing him, then takes a knife and says he would love to see Bow's heart since she's so cold-hearted, then he drags her by the chain.

Chai, Khae and Baam are in a restaurant wondering where Bow is, since she's not with Thot. Meanwhile, Thot dras Bow into the forest, hurting her leg, and makes her dig dirt for him. He tells her a story about how he used to love playing with dirt as a kid, and since Nee was sit, she couldn't play, she could only watch him dig. He leaves her there, but Bow runs back to the hut, sees a fire, and has a plan...but Thot gets there, they struggle with the torch, she kicks him in the stomach, then throws the fire towards the hut. He puts out the fire before he chases after her. She's at a disadvantage because of the chain.

This is when she jumps in the river, Thot obviously is worried about her when he jumps in to look for her . He even smiled when he was able to wake her up, she asks him why he saved her, and he responds by saying, "Nee won't be happy if you're not well."

There's a lot of Baithong scenes, but I'm gonna skip that and go to their scenes. The storme, Thot goes to find Bow in the collapsed hut, and she hugs him out of joy and relief, he takes her into the cave. He is really really sorry, he takes a rock to break the chain and calls himself stupid for doing these things to her. He hugs her and apologizes and calls her "tee ruk", asking for forgiveness, telling her that if anything happened to her, he wouldn't be able to go on with his life...they kiss, and pull away, Weir has this hot ass smile on his face, then they...you know...do it.

She was excited cuz he told her he'd take her home, but faints, and he takes her to a house somewhere. When she wakes up, she sees a note from him, saying he went to get her food, and to wait for him, cuz he'll be back...She waits happily for him there...

All this Baithong drama happens, so by the time he gets to return to her, he's a jerk to her all over again...because Baithong told Thot that Nee's dying wish was to see her whore-ass take care of Thot, the baby, the ranch, everything in her place...and that Nee never trusted Bow, so that's why he's pissed at Bow, cuz he believes Baithong...

That's all I saw so far, I think Baithong might find Bow in this episode, not sure...

AHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!.....

IM AT WORK AND I HAVE AUDIT PRESENTATIONS IN AN HOUR!..SO GLAD I GOT TO READ ATLEAST PART OF THE NEW EPS BEFORE ATTENDTING THE AUDIT REVIEWS IN AN HOUR..!...=D

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
WOW! Thanks. I just saw today episode. I can't believe tomorrow is the end of WWHJ. What new addiction am I going to get into now?? LOL!