Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
kikiwoo Posted Today, 05:03 AM
BTW, CPR is not a kiss na....but it's somehow exciting in the lakorns. We are just plain silly.
to most Thai people CPR mouth to mouth is consider a kiss. i think it's kinda a kiss.hehe. can't wait for wed. i'm watching the eps. over and over. so many times. i'm so crazy. and dummy me in ep.7 i never notice that he hold her hand the scene when he can't fall asleep b/c excited about their wedding day. the part he said sweet dreams was when he hold her hand. someone in pantip post the cap pic from this scene and said he hold her hand so make me go back and watch it and realize yeah he did hold her hand. silly me never notice it.hahah. love Weir's smile. his smile just light up the room. hehe. i like this scene. it's so cute/funny. started off in the bathroom when he lied said hiding a condom. till the scene on the bed. but this lakorn has so many cute scenes of them which is so cute. makes you smile a lot. even their intense sad scenes are good. like the scene she cried and slap him so many times and he hug her. the horse scene when he carry her to his horse and hug her. i say all the scenes they have together are good.

cecilia

Staff member
totally agree, his sincere cute smile, his dreamy eyes, and sexy voice. ahhh makes me melt. who can resist. :wub:
yep love Weir's looks in this lakorn he's such a hottie Thos! and Pinky's a beautiful Bow. such a perfect couple.
still rooting the baby huh cecilia :D
i am .. hoping that cikna's word is true :wub:

Tor's silliness gets to me so fast .. i adore his little joke -- his smile definitely pull the mood away ... what's sexy is when he give a smirk or corner smile .. gosh so SEXY as if he have something under his sleeve, always seem like he have a second plan on something LOL

MizViz

sarNie Adult
aaahh...i dont want this lakorn to end!
It is sooo good!

I aslo really like Win..but i haven't seen him in really good lakorns yet!?

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Tor's silliness gets to me so fast .. i adore his little joke -- his smile definitely pull the mood away ... what's sexy is when he give a smirk or corner smile .. gosh so SEXY as if he have something under his sleeve, always seem like he have a second plan on something LOL

I get googoo when I think of his smirk! I have to go back and re-watch some scenes to keep me cool until Wed.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wow, four pages behind...I totally forgot what I was gonna post...I'm so excited, I'm gonna try to stream this week's episodes this week before I go to school...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
link to Weir+Pinky interview about the scene in the lakorn. http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=45281
another emotional but touching scene. get to see Thos cried cause scare of losing his lovely wife Bow. again our lovely Bow almost died. dang this lakorn n'ek always gets hurt. first the wine barrow hit her, then the hut collapse on her, now she in a coffin. omg. so pitiful. Weir laugh so dorky but so cute. baithong so evil gonna buried Bow alive. Weir carries Pinky a lot in here. i was measuring which lakorn does Pinky get carries a lot between sbs or wwhj and i got my answer wwhj. hehe. which i love to watch. our hottie Thos is always a knight in shining armor that comes and save his princess. so sweet.

cikna

sarNie Adult
link to Weir+Pinky interview about the scene in the lakorn. another emotional but touching scene. get to see Thos cried cause scare of losing his lovely wife Bow. again our lovely Bow almost died. dang this lakorn n'ek always gets hurt. first the wine barrow hit her, then the hut collapse on her, now she in a coffin. omg. so pitiful. Weir laugh so dorky but so cute. baithong so evil gonna buried Bow alive. Weir carries Pinky a lot in here. i was measuring which lakorn does Pinky get carries a lot between sbs or wwhj and i got my answer wwhj. hehe. which i love to watch. our hottie Thos is always a knight in shining armor that comes and save his princess. so sweet.
http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=45281
he cried! he cried because of love! thanks teedee! it's a cute clip. bow got hurt so many times; makes me wonder, whatever happens to her taekwando black belt? -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
since brought sbs up. i can't help but think would be good if Weir get to play in here cause he match to play as a bodyguard more than Aof. and esp. this lakorn Pinky is pregnant. hehe. sbs is a good story. both p'ek and n'ek characters are also good. i like it. and definately Weir would have had more chemistry with Pinky in here as well.
yeah we get to see Thos cried again. of course cause he thought he will loose his love. look so sad he did cpr and she still didn't wake up so he like hit her on the chest hard so may make her wake up. feel sorry for Thos. yeah poor Bow always gets hurt. yeah make me wonder too what happen to her tae kwon do. hehe. well we have to see the situation first. maybe baithong has a gun, Bow was tired or hurt already so can't fight back, so..

cecilia

Staff member
^sure, i'll make one .. sometime, i want to be greedy and wish to display two banners, one for nm and one for wwhj but darn it, somebody in here have to ruined it for us lovers so now, i have to do the pick and choose -- WWHJ first then NM lol.

Teedee, that scene looks so sad -- the way he cry remind me of him crying so hard when nee past away.
can you imagine that Bow actually in that shoe, how would TOS survive when his heart shatter to so many TINY PIECES and what's sad is that he didn't tell her the truth yet .. how my poor heart ache to imagine such a scene ..

i'm glad and happy that she's safe and that he came to her rescue -- prove that he care for her ALOT more than he tells himself to take care of. Really looking forward to this week ending .. *praying Cikna's word is true* however, if it's true, the BABY sure does went through alot with his/her mommy with all these hate going on before daddy make up with mommy:p

cikna

sarNie Adult
^sure, i'll make one .. sometime, i want to be greedy and wish to display two banners, one for nm and one for wwhj but darn it, somebody in here have to ruined it for us lovers so now, i have to do the pick and choose -- WWHJ first then NM lol.

Teedee, that scene looks so sad -- the way he cry remind me of him crying so hard when nee past away.
can you imagine that Bow actually in that shoe, how would TOS survive when his heart shatter to so many TINY PIECES and what's sad is that he didn't tell her the truth yet .. how my poor heart ache to imagine such a scene ..

i'm glad and happy that she's safe and that he came to her rescue -- prove that he care for her ALOT more than he tells himself to take care of. Really looking forward to this week ending .. *praying Cikna's word is true* however, if it's true, the BABY sure does went through alot with his/her mommy with all these hate going on before daddy make up with mommy:p
hehehe....can u make one with pinky, weir and the baby? the one in my avatar. thank you!

anyways, ceci, i have almost lost hope of an existence of bow and thot's baby...... :unsure: ....

cecilia

Staff member
^you can't loose hope yet .. if you do that .. it'll crash mine too Lol
i will try to make one asap when i'm done with my assignments.

i still hope and pray for that little secret surprise ^^
with Pinky still have the ring on, i'm hoping it's true Lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Aww, P'Ceci I love your avatar of Weir! I missed when his hair used to be like that. :( He looked so young and cute. <3
Speaking of avatar, I don't know how to put one up. Gosh, I'm really new at all this stuff. lol. I love your avatar though Nina. Pinky looks super gorgeous as always. :D

yeah it's cute they're naming the babies already. yeah beer does go with wine. hehe.

yeah i love it too that he always carries her. like the part he kidnap her , in the summary said he drag her ,but instead in the lakorn, he carries her to the room which is better make it less rough.
for the scene she jumps into the water and he helps her, he does do mouth to mouth cpr.
yeah like they prepare for him to wear the color shirt for the willing scene haha.when before he wear dark color shirt, but goes with his feelings for this scene cause he stop being mad at her. and cute they match both wear flannel shirts. well,she wears his shirt that's why. but i notice some scenes they match wear the same color shirt which is cute. the wardrobe people does a good job in here.
i like weir's hair style in this lakorn make him look mature and goes with his character. i like guys with short hair make them look manly.
yeah his fans really need to snap out of it and know how to separate his real relationship and on screen relationship apart. i agree they are so pissed cause they know he and Pinky chemistry is amazing. they know they can't deny it which just make them more pissed.
for the remaining kisses scenes that is left should be. 1.) cpr mouth to mouth 2.) willing scene 3.) the wine party
wow, i guess if a guy's lip touches a girl's then it's consider a kiss in thai culture. whether it's cpr or an actual kiss. hahaha. so i guess they have another wine party at the end? did bow and thot ever get their marriage license yet? jw.

^i know right. some ppl need to get out of their little delusional circle, it's lakorn -- at least we snap out with this all wishing they're together in real life .. LOl
i will wish for them to be together if they have no significant other == but in this case with how Pinky's changing her lovelife from who to who, i don't want to break weir's heart so it's better for us to fantasize onscreen then to do on real life ..

anyway, XOX. you have good eyes. i didn't pay close attention to those detail, i just look at the pictures and it look sad :(

Niina, i love how look in his younger year too .. so cute like a little boy -- but like TEEDEE, i love him more in this kind of cut -- makes him look so MANLY HOT *fan self*
The pictures do look sad, but then I just noticed some funny rotations in the "carrying" part. lol.

link to Weir+Pinky interview about the scene in the lakorn. http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=45281
another emotional but touching scene. get to see Thos cried cause scare of losing his lovely wife Bow. again our lovely Bow almost died. dang this lakorn n'ek always gets hurt. first the wine barrow hit her, then the hut collapse on her, now she in a coffin. omg. so pitiful. Weir laugh so dorky but so cute. baithong so evil gonna buried Bow alive. Weir carries Pinky a lot in here. i was measuring which lakorn does Pinky get carries a lot between sbs or wwhj and i got my answer wwhj. hehe. which i love to watch. our hottie Thos is always a knight in shining armor that comes and save his princess. so sweet.
HOLY COW! How the heck did Bai-thong manage to do that?! She is one crazy mofo! Even though Bow knows taekwondo i'm sure she wouldn't use it on bai-thong. She's not a crazy heffer like her. haha. I enjoyed seeing Weir cry, cuz i'm just like "that's what you get!" ^_^ And why the heck did he have to make it look like he's punching her so hard?! i don't think you do that to a person who's unconscious. lol. So how did they go from the hut, to drowning, to willing, then to burying??

So what did they say exactly in the clip? I don't understand Thai, so I don't know what they're saying.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
off topic i coud tell ya so ready for namtan mai i think that what its call hehe i loove all the banners.
anyway yea i wanna knoe tooh

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
off topic i coud tell ya so ready for namtan mai i think that what its call hehe i loove all the banners.
anyway yea i wanna knoe tooh
Yea, everybody is! LOL. although i don't like the storyline with all the affairs and crap, I'm still excited. It's airing this month, I forgot the exact date. So does anyone know who's gonna start a thread/topic for it? Or is there already one??

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I just saw a teaser for Namtan Mai with eng subs, and it's funny because Aff's name is also Bo/Bow as well in the drama. LOL. what a coinka-dink? *Ugh, I really hate dramas with affairs. I have a feeling I'm gonna really hate Ploy's character after watching the teaser. Sorry, this is very off topic. ^_^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
He's so cute! But isn't it weird that the coffin is sticking out of the ground like that? If baitong really wanted her dead why not bury the whole coffin but then again she's just crazy not strong. Can't wait to see how it works out!! He seems tired, i bet he carried her a couple of times before they finished the scene. Pinky cares so much for weir looks like she was going to check his face after he layed on her leg.

I just saw a teaser for Namtan Mai with eng subs, and it's funny because Aff's name is also Bo/Bow as well in the drama. LOL. what a coinka-dink? *Ugh, I really hate dramas with affairs. I have a feeling I'm gonna really hate Ploy's character after watching the teaser. Sorry, this is very off topic. ^_^
I believe there is a thread on namtan mai.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
DARN!!!...IM GOING CRAZY...I THOUGHT TODAY EP 15 WAS AIRING SO I WAITED ALL MORNING!!!!!...JUST SAT HERE IN MY DESK AT WORK WAITING..LOL...NOW I NEED TO CATCH UP ON MY WORK SINCE I JUST REALIZE IT DOESN'T AIR TODAY!....BUMMER....=(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I want to stream it live, but don't know cuz I have school and all, so we'll just have to see, but I'll only come into this thread after I've watched it...Don't wanna get spoiled by you!!!

Poor Pinky, I think this is her most physical drama, right? But I realize, out of most of the younger n'eks, she does A LOT of physical lakorns like this, right? She gets kidnapped A LOT...too...I think it's good, cuz that shows how tough Pinky is...Okay, so in KDHHR she was chased by bad guys, SBS obviously, SBCD she had a car accident scene, WNK she was abused by p'ek and kidnapped...and I believe she's had to endure the most physical things in this one...