Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I was just on TKC thread and saw these. teedee posted them last year but I think they deserve a re-post here. Way too cute. They seemed so close too.

aaawww, this is cute to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: . i don't see pinky and weir, i see bow and thot..hehehe :spin:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
One more old foto from TKC/7see concert and I am turning in. It's way too late here.
Look at their body language. **sigh**

I hope they'll get to do some magazine shoots! I want to see them being sweet again.
Way too much Thos and Bow fever.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they look very cute in these pics. so close that look like real life couple. hehe.
i see Pinky+Weir love chemistry from tkc comes out off screen. they look very close and happy while filming tkc.
i say first time people work together is always exciting. and this time they both didn't agree to officially hook up with pancake and aum yet.
yeah want to see them do a sweet mag. shoot together too, but never get to see which is weird when they did two lakorns together already.
nah don't make excuse for thot even if bow didn't hit him with a flashlight he was bound to r her anyways. cause he did bring her to get revenge so part of thai p'ek revenge is r n'ek. make sense why bow hit him cause she wanted to get away fast the chance that she got, the dude is crazy who want to be with him, even though she loves him.

cecilia

Staff member
Speaking of things that are bound to happen, the whole beginning part of him drinking the alcohol with thundering rain has already foreshadow or confirm that human desire will happen, especially when it have a male and female next to an open cold space with ready made bed. Just like what harit said "what do you think will happen next if two attractive people are lock together in a room if revenge keeps playing in the back of the man's head."

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I agree with you for the most part except for the legal rape part. A rape is a rape. Married or not.

Although I find the concept of a woman being "r" in lakorns truly disturbing I must admit that I am one of the fans who likes to see a little action. In Thai lakorns, we don't get much willing scenes or real kisses but a whole bunch of misunderstandings so I look forward to the "r" scene. A little guilty pleasure, you know.

haha, i understand. although many people think it's disgusting, we gotta admit, we wanted more. lol. it was too short! :lol: but in SB it was crazy because of the fact that Ken did it so many times! i just really hope the "willing scene" in wwhj is longer this time rather than just 20 seconds. :p

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I was just on TKC thread and saw these. teedee posted them last year but I think they deserve a re-post here. Way too cute. They seemed so close too.

WOW! these pictures are so adorable! I love it when they laugh with each other! it's so cute and refreshing. they look so happy, like they're in their own little world. :D I LOVE THE LAST TWO PICTURES! I LOVE THEIR DIRECT EYE CONTACT ESPECIALLY WITH PINKY'S HAND ON WEIR'S LAP! super duper adorable! :wub:

anyways, when i said i was new at this forum/blog stuff, i really meant it. so instead of posting/replying to so many different ones, how do i reply to more than one person's post all in one reply instead of having so many different posts??? [if anyone understands what i'm trying to say. lol]

cecilia

Staff member
^just click on QUOTE on those that you want to reply too ..
once you select all that you want to reply to, you'll click on ADD REPLY

KIKI AND SO, i'll upload the songs today na kha.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Can we just have a lakorn where the P'ek is innocent and we have crazy, sadistic N'ek? Just the opposite of WWJ? Would that be any good to watch?

cecilia

Staff member
^i'll pull out of it for personal preference Lol ..
i could not even stand Vicki's bullying Boy in FAI RUK ASOON ..
don't know how i'll manage on a sadist n'ek .. on top of that, it doesn't look sexy at all. LOl
such joyful but sadness moment :(

this is so sad -- look at them TT

Credit: pantip

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i just finished the latest epi. why is the pra'ek so mean?? i think they made him a lil too psycho like the part where the servent tried to kill her with a pillow and he just watch. he's crazy he's scarey. i ran many scenarios of the ending through my head. so there's really 2 more epis? i wish they'd extend it. looks like he'll beg for forgiveness for a short time and she'll forgive him just cuz they'll run out of time. ch. 7 is stupid. they always make more epis for boring lakorns and shorten the good ones. well, with all that being said, i wish vier would dump pancake and hook up with pinky! pluemm :wub:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! these pictures are so adorable! I love it when they laugh with each other! it's so cute and refreshing. they look so happy, like they're in their own little world. :D I LOVE THE LAST TWO PICTURES! I LOVE THEIR DIRECT EYE CONTACT ESPECIALLY WITH PINKY'S HAND ON WEIR'S LAP! super duper adorable! :wub:
Yes, I do too. When I saw them, I was like - Kiss her already!!!! :wub:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
KIKI AND SO, i'll upload the songs today na kha.

Thank you na ka. So already sent me her 8. I've been listening to them and can't get enough of his voice. so dreamy. :wub: :wub: :wub:

BTW, love love LOVE your new siggie with ATEAM. Thank goodness it's airing soon so I won't be so sad when WWHJ ends.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww, when are those beautiful scenes going to show themselves?
Also, which talk shows are those? I thought that they already went to WWYWY where Pinky had this funky hairdo...
Anyways, I LOVE that picture where Weir has his arms around here lol !!
He better watch out for Pancake xD

cecilia

Staff member
^kristy, it's actually an old one back when TKC was still on air.
i like those that they're on stage .. how cozy they are with each other .. truly like lovers ^^

Credit: as tagged and pantip

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i like coming in and read you guys comments too. to: raymond_obsessed, have to say again your analyis about the characters is so well put together and make me totally agree with you. you orginaze and put your thoughts together very well. totally agree Pinky is a very good cryer. when i watch her i can feel she's really sad and hurt. and make me so sad watching her and cries along with her plus she cries pretty too. i love that scene she breaks down and cried on the floor and weir hugs her too. superb crying scene there that she did, and agree cecilia, Pinky is the perfect Bow. i like her character as Lily too but would agree sometimes she's annoying. first i thought Bow will be annoying too cause from summary sound like it but turn out not at all, Bow is a very pitiful character. that make me feel so sorry for her and get Pinky to play this role is just pefect. cause she break this character out so well. and is a character that i can relate to and so into watching. Weir is the actor that fit to play as Thot so much too. i can't think of any other actor that can play Thot out so cute, hard to get an actor that can play dorky and playful out so cute esp. calling n'ek "tee ruk" so sweet like Weir did is hard to find, he has that awesome charm in him that can play Thos out so cute. but he still need to work on his anger face cause look like he try too hard to be mean. and he get to pair up with Pinky. which i think make his acting more natural and cute. cause she send her feelings out so well that he can really take it in. Weir and Pinky interact their characters together so well and natural, it's so believeable that they are lovers that is so much in love. so if bow isn't Pinky and thot isn't Weir, i wouldn't be so into their characters and their love, cause these two chemistry is amazing. like this characters was esp. wrote for them.

I believe too that they wrote those two characters specifically for Weir & Pinky.

i just finished the latest epi. why is the pra'ek so mean?? i think they made him a lil too psycho like the part where the servent tried to kill her with a pillow and he just watch. he's crazy he's scarey. i ran many scenarios of the ending through my head. so there's really 2 more epis? i wish they'd extend it. looks like he'll beg for forgiveness for a short time and she'll forgive him just cuz they'll run out of time. ch. 7 is stupid. they always make more epis for boring lakorns and shorten the good ones. well, with all that being said, i wish vier would dump pancake and hook up with pinky! pluemm :wub:

But you have to understand ALL of the emotions he was feeling...at first, when I found out the spoiler that he was gonna stand there watching, I was like, "How could he do that?" But then when he first saw it happen, he panicked...If you notice, when it comes to Bow, if she gets hurt, his first instinct is to automatically panic and rush to her aid...but for that specific instance, he stopped only because he was imagining what supposedly happened between Bow and Nee, and how Bow "caused" his sister's death...that's why it took him so long to do something...

Me too on Weir and Pancake...you know what I notice with Thai stars? The ones with the secret, or quiet relationships last longer than the ones with public ones...Look at Ken and Noi, Noon and Poh, Kob and Brook...their relationships aren't all over the news or tabloids like Weir/Pan's...I barely knew they were together until they announced their marriage...but Weir/Pan's news started since the beginning...

Aww, when are those beautiful scenes going to show themselves?
Also, which talk shows are those? I thought that they already went to WWYWY where Pinky had this funky hairdo...
Anyways, I LOVE that picture where Weir has his arms around here lol !!
He better watch out for Pancake xD

That's from the TKC thread that Kiki just brought over...when they were on WWYWY, they were just showing the host the kinds of staring they had to do in the lakorn...which they did...they had a lot of scenes where they just had to look into each other's eyes like that...I really like how they can just do that so easily

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 09:44 PM
But you have to understand ALL of the emotions he was feeling...at first, when I found out the spoiler that he was gonna stand there watching, I was like, "How could he do that?" But then when he first saw it happen, he panicked...If you notice, when it comes to Bow, if she gets hurt, his first instinct is to automatically panic and rush to her aid...but for that specific instance, he stopped only because he was imagining what supposedly happened between Bow and Nee, and how Bow "caused" his sister's death...that's why it took him so long to do something...
i agree. it always shows he panicked first when see she's being hurt so shows he still worries about her, but cause of his angry toward her about his sister's death, he change his emotion to hold his caring feelings for her back.
yeah love how Weir+Pinky stares at eachother in those pics,so cute, good eye contacts.
yeah i can't stand it when n'ek is being sadist to p'ek like in fairakasoon it's annoying to watch.
but dunno people seem to like bad boy p'ek esp. sadist one cause just make him look more hot! lol
yep have to agree on the r-scene even though it's wrong but people seem to wanna see it more and longer. hahah.
this may be off topic but wanna talk about Pinky's character as Lily in sbs. even though she may be annoying sometimes but i still like her character. cause it's fun to watch. she fights back and doesn't afraid to fight back with p'ek too. and actually she's a pitiful girl. cause her mom died since she was a kid, she got abuse by her step mom, her dad doesn't really care about her, send her off overseas since she was a lil. girl. she was very lonely by herself. so i can see why she sometimes becomes rude, bratty to p'ek but he also becomes rude to her too. Lily and San have similar family background cause they lose someone they love a lot which is her mom and his dad. so in a way they're like problems childs. i like Pinky's characters as Lily and Bow a lot. cause i can understand why they do what they do. and both Lily and San, and Thos and Bow relationship are similar, cause they have similar personalities so it make them bicker a lot.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Do you think "r" was gonna happen when Thos drag Bow into the jungle? Not trying to give excuses for Thos but I thought it might not have happened that way if Bow didn't hit him with the flashlight. He was going towards the door.
:lol: I'm sure he wasn't going to but she provoked him by hitting him with the light.

Wow don't we all want that baby!! :lol: We still have two episode so it can be likely that she can be pregnant!

They look very cute together in those pictures! She seems very close to him!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yeah i can't stand it when n'ek is being sadist to p'ek like in fairakasoon it's annoying to watch.
but dunno people seem to like bad boy p'ek esp. sadist one cause just make him look more hot! lol
yep have to agree on the r-scene even though it's wrong but people seem to wanna see it more and longer. hahah.
this may be off topic but wanna talk about Pinky's character as Lily in sbs. even though she may be annoying sometimes but i still like her character. cause it's fun to watch. she fights back and doesn't afraid to fight back with p'ek too. and actually she's a pitiful girl. cause her mom died since she was a kid, she got abuse by her step mom, her dad doesn't really care about her, send her off overseas since she was a lil. girl. she was very lonely by herself. so i can see why she sometimes becomes rude, bratty to p'ek but he also becomes rude to her too. Lily and San have similar family background cause they lose someone they love a lot which is her mom and his dad. so in a way they're like problems childs. i like Pinky's characters as Lily and Bow a lot. cause i can understand why they do what they do. and both Lily and San, and Thos and Bow relationship are similar, cause they have similar personalities so it make them bicker a lot.

I agree, I only like sadist p'eks...not n'eks, I only like feisty n'eks that stands up for herself, like Bow does, not one that starts stuff for no reason...cuz then you don't call them sadistic, they're called b**ches...right?

Not me, I kinda don't like long rawr scenes, I think they are unnecessary period. But I've gotten used to them in lakorns...rawrs on American shows/movies are horrible, even in Chinese stuff...but for some reason, I can tolerate that stuff from the p'eks in lakorns.

OFF TOPIC: I just realized SBS was for Suparp Burut Satan...only because I watched bits and pieces of the lakorn...but I have to disagree about her character...I didn't find her bratty, I found her to be strong...I mean, the p'ek had this unreasonable hatred towards her...he was her childhood best friend, but then he grows up to hate her for no reason, and is just so mean to her...like teedee said, she grew up without her mom, her dad ignored her, and her stepmom is evil...she had no one, no friends either...no one to look out for her but herself...So I was glad she fought back to the dummy p'ek...

But talking about Pinky characters I didn't like was her character in SBCD...I felt that her character was bratty, although, I didn't watch the beginning, so I have no idea if she has a good reason to be so bratty...cuz Oil's character was so sweet to her all the time...it wasn't his fault all those girls liked him, but she was a total brat to him...but sometimes he deserved it cuz he'd never believe her whenever she said someone was bad...even though they were.

^I think he dragged Bow into the woods because in a way, he didn't want anyone to hurt her...aside from him of course...I don't think he intended to rawr her, but by drinking, and getting hit on the head like that, it kinda pissed him off...so he wanted to get her back i guess