Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 03:16 AM
Bow will be pregnant? where? i didn't see it in Lyn's blog, can you direct me there?
confirm bow is not pregnant. thos juice is not good enough. lol

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what i thought .. but i still keep my hope high up there *dreaming away*

Come to think of it, when he said he'll make sure he'll impregnate her since she took his niece away from him. He want a child in replacement, NOT ONLY is it out of REVENGE but the creation of a child is ONLY for REPLACEMENT of WINE .. NOW, I DON'T KNOW HOW BOW would forgive him, this is to hard to sulk in.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah maybe that's why she wasn't pregnant cause don't want the baby to come out from revenge. but then again they will have the willing scene. so if they were to have a baby together then it's also cause of love too. so scripts is confusing. there's both scenes. but writers decided for bow not to be pregnant. which is sad cause that's like the only thing missing in this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. it's hard to make that decision too especially when you have two scenes in there but i think that if i'm the director and have decide to include both scenes, i would at least allow a pregnancy to happen --- this may concluded that the baby bring peace and understanding to his/her family not just only her parent.

cikna

sarNie Adult
On lyn's lakorn blog stated that Bow IS gonna be pregnant. so i'm keeping my hopes high. :)
oh, how i wish! i was reading through previous threads and someone wrote that bow may be sick at the end of the lakorn. is it possible the writers/director/ production just covering, saving the best for last, that the "sickness" she experienced is the sign of pregnancy???

gosh, i'm putting too much high hopes! <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^Cikna -- i hope it's true that the sickness is only a cover up !! i realize that the groupie in here that have the fever atm like to analyze thing very thoroughly in all perspective .. i really hoping what you concluded could be a result of what we all pray and hope for too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
muahah. i like how you say of their chemistry .. perhaps after her breakup, he's scare of that .. could be that he's crushing on her too Lol

as for the holding stomache part, it can mean both HUNGRY or thinking about the baby .. hard to say b/c she didn't eat and since she argue back to him for not allowing a child to be born right after she held her stomach, she could be thinking both ways Lol

hm .. doesn't that remind you girls of aum and pinky LOL .. but then again, they last longer than Pinky/AUM so yup -- maybe he's like brad, let camera shine when it's angie's time and let brad shine when it's his time .. or since you girl watch their interview, what do you think --- does weir really became pan's shadow? (i don't watch interview of him with Pan -- love the girl in photoshoot but just not in interview, give me one too many vibes)

It wasn't in his interview where he seemed like he was in Pan's shadow...it was in all the news...There were no news about Weir, except his whole drunkenness thing...and they even had to ask Pan how she felt about it...Most news I've heard was about Pancake & Weir, not him individually...

But in the interviews, Weir is definitely not in her shadow, he shines out and she's in his shadow, actually...because he has such a playful, and goofy personality, that it overshadow's Pan's blah-ness...No offense...but she's just so blah to me...It seems awkward because of their interactions together...but then again, in some interviews Ken does with Noi, he seems a bit awkward too, but I know he really loves her...

"raymond_obsessed"---you just keep typing and i'll keep reading. i love everything you write.

Thanks, you can just call me So...and I'm afraid I will never stop writing...LOL, especially since I love this lakorn so much

Ceci, your banner is so sad...but it's pretty...that scene makes me sad.

Oh, I was thinking about that apartment scene, where Bow is crying about Thot's deception...when she pushed him away then shrank to the floor to cry...she's a really good crier, in spite of what I've read from others...She was crying really hard, and that kind of crying, you'd have to be super upset, like it's the end of your world...and I felt that from her...It was like the end of her world, he was the last person she was letting in, that she trusted, that she loved, and he ended up hurting her too...

cecilia

Staff member
^i feel she did well too .. some n'ek, they cry and i would just sit there .. staring at them but some n'ek you can feel what they're going through .. like i mentioned earlier -- her crying already got me tearing down like a baby LOl She's good .. there's only a few actresses that can make me cry with .. and she's one of them :wub: I REALLY SYMPATHIZE her character so so much at everything that's heading her way. Pinky is not annoying in here either .. with that being say, i like her in SBS but man, she's annoying in there at time, not only her character but her acting, it's a bit over act but this one, she's the PERFECT BOW!!!

So, as i made the banner, i was thinking of what he say and do next -- it really is sad .. i was going to use one of her tearing down but it seem to not match the idea of where i want the message to head so i use this .. glad it can bring out the sadness in you .. TOR is TRULY heartless when he's like this!!

gloomy_girl

sarNie Egg
I've been a silent reader in this thread for the longest time ever since this lakorn hasn't been aired. It's a great lakorn and I enjoyed it as much as all of you guys. Pinky and Wier does have tons of chemistry together. Both of them really played their character well. I'm not gonna say much since what I wanted to say is already mentioned by you guys. For sure, I can't wait to watch the last two episodes. I wished it air sooner. But oh well.

Btw, did anyone of you notice scene where Tos was thinking about Nee and then how he saw the pic of Pinky and Pong. The outfit Pinky wore was the one where she got drunk in the first episode and Pong was wearing the outfit that Wier was wearing when he saved her. Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Off topic, but Cecilia, I really love your banner.
Btw, is he holding an LG Shine? xD

lol I didn't notice that D; . thanks for pointing it out, Gloomygirl^^

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Bow will be pregnant? where? i didn't see it in Lyn's blog, can you direct me there?\

Go to iheartlakorns.com then click on Love Rotation: EP 14 Caps Part 2 Completed and then go to the last page of the comments and look for Lyn's response to people's comments.

It's really hard to determine if Bow really is or is not pregnant. It's so confusing because one minute, someone says she is, then the next she is, then she's not, then she is. so it's confusing. we'll all just have to wait til the end. -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^i see, thanks for pointing me there .. i was all excited but hopeless at the same time .. i still keep my hope high too even though it's all just speculation atm Lol we'll wait and see for ourselves .. but hopefully like CIKNA said, if there's sickness involve, let it be a cover up from the fan. Let it be that she's with child :wub:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I said this on Lyn's blog and I'm saying it again here:

i understand where people are coming from, saying that “rape” is wrong. and Thailand is suppose to be a very conservative country, so they want to portray their dramas to show that the nang’eks are always suppose to be pure, conservative, and unwillingly which is why sometimes the guys just have to be dominating. if you watch like Oprah, Doctors, etc. [i know i watch a lot of tv. lol], where they talk about the sex minds or basically just sex; alot of women “fantasies” are to have their husbands/partners be more “dominating” [in a sense, to be forceful or to take control]. so it shows that women doesn’t want a sweet, gentle, nice guy all the time, but yet a guy with an aggressive side. i mean, if you put two and two together it’s not really rape. bow and thot are “married”, so therefore, it’s legal rape. ;) ahahaha. rapes or attempt rapes are suppose to be consider “romantic” in thai lakorns. some may have different opinions, but face it–---THE FANS LOVE IT! why do you think JLR was sucha hit, and SB won so many awards? :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lyn Says:
August 28th, 2009 at 11:37 am
answers to everyone’s questions.
to maieh: Yes, all lakorns are remakes. Yes, she will get pregnant.
to xox: Thel confessed she called Bow for help. She apologized to Thot for doing so. Thel suspected Thot had something to do with Bow’s disappearance. In confessing, she hoped Thot would let Bow go. But Thot deny kidnapping Bow and even scolded Thel for suspecting him. He even got mad when she called Bow Mistress. “Don’t you ever call her the Mistress ever again, she is no longer the high mistress of this farm.”
I know right, pretty shocking. He actually said those lines. I usually do translation and descriptions really late at night, actually more like in the morning. I start around 12am and finish everything by 3 or 4am. I was getting tired and that part woke me up. I was like, oh no he didn’t say that. I was pretty stunned.
Hmm, Lyn sounds pretty confident about it. But with only 2 episodes left, is that possible?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like coming in and read you guys comments too. to: raymond_obsessed, have to say again your analyis about the characters is so well put together and make me totally agree with you. you orginaze and put your thoughts together very well. totally agree Pinky is a very good cryer. when i watch her i can feel she's really sad and hurt. and make me so sad watching her and cries along with her plus she cries pretty too. i love that scene she breaks down and cried on the floor and weir hugs her too. superb crying scene there that she did, and agree cecilia, Pinky is the perfect Bow. i like her character as Lily too but would agree sometimes she's annoying. first i thought Bow will be annoying too cause from summary sound like it but turn out not at all, Bow is a very pitiful character. that make me feel so sorry for her and get Pinky to play this role is just pefect. cause she break this character out so well. and is a character that i can relate to and so into watching. Weir is the actor that fit to play as Thot so much too. i can't think of any other actor that can play Thot out so cute, hard to get an actor that can play dorky and playful out so cute esp. calling n'ek "tee ruk" so sweet like Weir did is hard to find, he has that awesome charm in him that can play Thos out so cute. but he still need to work on his anger face cause look like he try too hard to be mean. and he get to pair up with Pinky. which i think make his acting more natural and cute. cause she send her feelings out so well that he can really take it in. Weir and Pinky interact their characters together so well and natural, it's so believeable that they are lovers that is so much in love. so if bow isn't Pinky and thot isn't Weir, i wouldn't be so into their characters and their love, cause these two chemistry is amazing. like this characters was esp. wrote for them.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I said this on Lyn's blog and I'm saying it again here:

i understand where people are coming from, saying that “rape” is wrong. and Thailand is suppose to be a very conservative country, so they want to portray their dramas to show that the nang’eks are always suppose to be pure, conservative, and unwillingly which is why sometimes the guys just have to be dominating. if you watch like Oprah, Doctors, etc. [i know i watch a lot of tv. lol], where they talk about the sex minds or basically just sex; alot of women “fantasies” are to have their husbands/partners be more “dominating” [in a sense, to be forceful or to take control]. so it shows that women doesn’t want a sweet, gentle, nice guy all the time, but yet a guy with an aggressive side. i mean, if you put two and two together it’s not really rape. bow and thot are “married”, so therefore, it’s legal rape. ;) ahahaha. rapes or attempt rapes are suppose to be consider “romantic” in thai lakorns. some may have different opinions, but face it–---THE FANS LOVE IT! why do you think JLR was sucha hit, and SB won so many awards? :wub:

I agree with you for the most part except for the legal rape part. A rape is a rape. Married or not.

Although I find the concept of a woman being "r" in lakorns truly disturbing I must admit that I am one of the fans who likes to see a little action. In Thai lakorns, we don't get much willing scenes or real kisses but a whole bunch of misunderstandings so I look forward to the "r" scene. A little guilty pleasure, you know.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
agree. it's cute when weir is giving interview with pinky he seem at ease & comfortable,just shows they're close, i'm saying there's something going on between them since tkc. but who wouldn't have a crush on pinky, she's so pretty and seem like a cheerful & friendly person to be around. i say they've chemistry off screen too. but i notice they were more close in tkc cause comparing the same show they went to wwywy, for tkc they sit so close to eachother, stand close to eachother and also comes out to the show she holding on to his arm, but for wwhj there was space between them while sitting, and when they sing didn't stand as close, and for 7 concert tkw he was hugging her, but wwhj he just hold her hand. so seem like they're not as close as before, which i think cause he's afraid of having news with pinky so don't wanna be too close to her, cause scare pancake will be mad, esp. with so many love scenes between him and pinky in here already. but i say if he doesn't think anything of pinky, he shouldn't be scare to be too close to her, unless he still has a crush on her :lol:

I was just on TKC thread and saw these. teedee posted them last year but I think they deserve a re-post here. Way too cute. They seemed so close too.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Do you think "r" was gonna happen when Thos drag Bow into the jungle? Not trying to give excuses for Thos but I thought it might not have happened that way if Bow didn't hit him with the flashlight. He was going towards the door.