Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. break my heart too
and i'm sad b/c i'm not there to stream it live :(
it feel like it just air yesterday !!!
the only reason why i want it to end is b/c i want to know the end.
baby or no baby Lol .. either way, i'm still satisfy, just prefer baby ending more :p

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. you just make me think critically ..
most are influence by the sarnies in here ..
truly from MAE SARN and her lakorn addiction ^^
gotta give credit where it's due :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i'm sorry but his beard looks funny at first glance LOl

You think so too? OMG, me too...it looked like a clean cut beard instead of scraggly...it's like, he grew a beard, then they shaved a little for him.

Btw, I was watching the r scene again just so I can understand Thot's action better :rolleyes: and I can't help but laugh and cheer Bow on when she hit Thot with the flashlight. lol. I thought she was trying to beat some sense into him but nope she's trying to beat some of the bad blood out of him. Gah, these two are so loving with one another. lol.

I swear, everytime I see Thot go to Bow, I get fear in me like he's one of those evil, creepy bad guys that are in lakorns...this lakorn didn't need a p'rai, because Thot is it...this is the first time I feel that the p'ek is really bad, where I want the n'ek to get away from him...Even if I were Bow, and I loved him, I couldn't forgive him for doing all that...they made Bow's character really forgiving...I would've made him spend at least a year trying to win me back...I wouldn't take him back so easily.

^i didn't feel it either .. she woke up and was not shocked at all on how her clothes has changed, didn't even question, just panic and what he'll do next. i thought the first thing n'ek usually do was -- look at herself and then the surrounding but i guess not for Bow, she's just worry about her safety, getting away from this delusional man that she love.

now, i'm waiting to see the willing, want to know how she give in so easily after what he did to her at Nee's house and the cottage .. He hurt her VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY, how can she allow herself to give in for another shot -- (maybe she's heard my cry for a baby LOL j/k) or that WET SEXY MAN IN A CAVE is hot -- the mood is good .. like harit say, NATURE ENVIRONMENT IS THE BEST .. follow your current urge like QUEEN ACES KING!

I know, I noticed that too, cuz he changed everything, from top to bottom...but I guess she was more worried about what he could do to her while she was conscious.

LOL, at least you're not like me, when I saw her hold her stomach from hunger, I thought she was pregnant already...like she got pregnant within a day...I'm crazy.

agree the R scene, there's more lightning and trees and wind than seeing bow and thos. which was annoying. <_<
she loves him so much that's why she forgave him easily and so there was that willing scene. a way of saying she forgave him, which i like more than the actual answer. haha. when you love someone so much you are willing to forgive them esp after he realize he's gulity and apologize. and also after the life and death situation when she was under the broken cottage and the environment in the cave make them come closer and do it. agree something about nature that make people have the erotic urge to do it easily..lol

I think the rawr scene in itself was pretty intense...I couldn't bare to watch it go further, so I was glad that it was short...but I think the whole storm thing made it even more dramatic...like it was unnatural and wrong for Thot to do what he did...because he wasn't in his right mind...it was like the storm signified Thot's emotions, cuz the next day, it was nice and sunny...I don't understand how she would forgive him either, like I said to Ceci up there.^

Ok Sarnies. Don't hate Thos so much yet. Here is a clip for next week ja.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us2YbrdRRXc

I am so happy with it - Thos will take care of Bow again.... then we get :w-scene-pop-corn: hee hee hee

and of course, I hate this but I'll be a good sport and put this clip here for So so she can have all the clips for the first page.
** warning ** Baithong scene with Thos (barf!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c8HSLXz99k
I've been waiting for the first clip, saw it this morning before the lakorn aired...but I already put that Baithong clip on the first page...thanks for it anyways, appreciate the help. I think he doesn't take care of her for long...I'm hoping it's not like in the previews...that she'd jump into the river first, then the hut falls in on her...because if that she got hurt like that, but he tortures her still, then I would hate him.

So - thank you so much! This saved my day. I was all mad at Thos but listening to this song and hearing Weir's husky voice brings me back some love. hee hee.

I want to find more songs from him ka. Does he only sing for OSTs? Do you have anymore that you like?
I collected all of his songs...I'll upload them and then PM them to you...and you're welcome.

No ka. I am a "new" fan for Weir. Kinda feel silly now. I always disgard him as Pancake's BF (and I am not so fond of her acting) so WWHJ is my first lakorn of him. Now I am totally flipped and can't get enough of him. Don't have time to watch his old lakorns - too obsessed with Thos and Bow right now.

I would love to have his songs ka. His voice makes me swoon. :wub:
Do you have any of his songs?
I was just like you, we're the same, I'm just a few steps ahead of you...
IF you like Weir and Pinky together, go watch Ter Keu Cheewit if you haven't already! It's sooooo good for them, and they have a whole bunch of cute scenes throughout the lakorn...or you can wait til I organize the thread so that it'll be easier for you.

cecilia

Staff member
^oh, i thought you have more since you're in a WEIR rampage atm Lol
I'll list what i have .. these are what i have :
1. Plik Din Soo Dao w/Pancake (3 SONGS)
2. Parakit Pichi Dok Fah w/Cheeer (1 SONG)
3. Pleng Rak Rim Fang Khong w/Alexandra (5 SONGS + 1 REMIX)
4. Dang Duang Harutai w/Kwan (1 SONG)
5. Kon Nu Taewada w/Pancake (1 SONG)
6. Yeeuy Fah Taa Din w/Aum (1 SONG)
7. Wong Wian Hua Jai w/Pinky (1 SONG)

what about you?

Cikna, here's weir's lakorn list :lol:
* พลิกดินสู่ดาว คู่กับ แพนเค้ก เขมนิจ
1. Plik Din Soo Dao w/Pancake ( i started but didn't finish LOl - He's good looking, love his voice :wub:) -i'll finish it someday Lol
* สายน้ำสามชีวิต คู่กับ แพนเค้ก เขมนิจ
2. Sai Nam San Cheewit w/Pacake ( Hm, i thought the lakorn was boring, althought New became quite popular b/c of this lakorn)
* ภารกิจพิชิตดอกฟ้า คู่กับ เชียร์ ฑิฆัมพร
3. Parakit Pichi Dok Fah w/Cheeer ( BORING! )
* เพลงรักริมฝั่งโขง คู่กับ อเล็กซานด้า
4. Pleng Rak Rim Fang Khong w/Alexandra ( AWESOME -- I FEEL IN LOVE WITH HIM in here all over again)
* ดั่งดวงหฤทัย คู่กับ ขวัญ อุษามณี
5. Dang Duang Harutai w/Kwan ( Setting threw me off that's why i quite -- i hate it .. He's quite handsome but not my type of p'ek )
* เธอคือชีวิต คู่กับ พิงค์กี้ สาวิกา
6. Tur Kue Cheewit w/Pinky ( Start but didn't finish - plan to finish it soon Lol )
* คุณหนูเทวดา คู่กับ แพนเค้ก เขมนิจ
7. Kon Nu Taewada w/Pancake ( Couldn't watch it b/c it's sorta is STUPID! and not a PAN fan to begin with ;) )
* เย้ยฟ้าท้าดิน คู่กับ อั้ม พัชราภา
8. Yeeuy Fah Taa Din w/Aum ( I LOVE HIS OFFICER KIND OF LOOK but erh not my kind of action lakorn )
* ภูตแม่น้ำโขง คู่กับ จุ๋ย วรัทยา
9. Poo Mae Nam Kong w/Jui & Aimee ( I didn't like it -- plus it have them kindda scary storline to it, skip and watch end part, the old him looks funny Lol )
* วงเวียนหัวใจ คู่กับ สาวิกา ไชยเดช
10. Wong Wian Hua Jai w/Pinky ( FEVER FEVER FEVER !!!! )
* พระจันทร์ลายพยัคฆ์ คู่กับ อั้ม พัชาราภา/ยุ้ย จีรนันท์
11. Prajan Lai Payak w/Aum & Yui ( Plan to watch b/c i used to be a HARDCORE AUM fan until the recent years -- Always love YUI's work and watch it for Weir too)

Movie:
*หนึ่งใจเดียวกัน
1. Where The Miracle Happens w/Noon ( storyline didn't seem interesting -- though there's a moral in the story but it just dont' seem good -- i like the princess but sometime her works are so so to me (don't kill me na) )

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Is he not doing the remake of Ban Sai Thong with Kwan? I think I read about it in Thai session somewhere.....

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm not sure, i only watch his lakorn when it air .. news-wise, don't pay attention to it unless it's interesting LOl .. (lousy fan i am)

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I was just like you, we're the same, I'm just a few steps ahead of you...
IF you like Weir and Pinky together, go watch Ter Keu Cheewit if you haven't already! It's sooooo good for them, and they have a whole bunch of cute scenes throughout the lakorn...or you can wait til I organize the thread so that it'll be easier for you.
I love love love Weir with Pinky. She totally brings out the sexiness in him!!!
I'll wait for you to organize the thread ka. I am still not so sure about watching that lakorn...I am not into spirit lakorn. Also, I thought Pinky died in there. I can't handle sad endings.

cecilia

Staff member
^ she did but her spirit got transfer to Kwan's body the night of her death (something like that) (i skip to watch the end :rolleyes: <-- it was boring at first though)

I actually like Weir first after Tikker but Aum caught my attention more then PRRFK came on air and i love him in there -- now i'm drown in him in WWHJ ..
for some reason, i could never get myself attract to Ken -- i think he's an okay actor .. not overly the top and no matter how much i push myself to like or fall deep for him, i just can't .. i think SB really kill KEN for me LOl .. Oum Ruk was good but SB killed it Lol

if i have to list my p'ek .. i'll do them like this
1. TIKKER
2. UMM
3. OIL
4. WEIR
5. CHAKRIT
6. ROME
7. POR (ch3)
8. DAN
9. PONG
10. MOS
11. TYE
12. ARNUS
13. OH
14. POR (ch7)
15. CHAI
16. KEN
17. MART
*I mostly watch these ppl's lakorn LOl

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
^she did but her spirit got transfer to Kwan's body the night of her death (something like that) (i skip to watch the end :rolleyes: <-- it was boring at first though)
Aha! so Weir's got to be with two gals and said it's the same person? :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, that's how it is ..
i didn't feel kwan and weir's chemistry
i think KWAN'S FIT with OIL :wub:
i feel in love with them in KKRKK

my NEW favorite pranang is : PINKY + WEIR FOREVER AND ALWAYS :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love love love Weir with Pinky. She totally brings out the sexiness in him!!!
I'll wait for you to organize the thread ka. I am still not so sure about watching that lakorn...I am not into spirit lakorn. Also, I thought Pinky died in there. I can't handle sad endings.
Oh, I forgot to send you the Khun Noo Tewada song...you can get that in Buddie Media...I knew I forgot something...
It is kinda sad, but it's really really sweet, how they develop feelings for one another...their scenes are really cute...it's worth watching.

Ceci, I've watched it 1 and a half times already and she does die, but reincarnates into Kwan...she ends up remembering about her past life when she's older and goes to live in Weir's old house...that's when she tries to tell Weir...it's kinda weird though...for her to call him uncle...but whatevs...as long as it was still Tua Lek, it bothered me that it was Kwan, but love story wise, it was really sweet and perfect.

^LOL, I like Kwan with Win in PRRA...I think they had great chemistry in that one...

cecilia

Staff member
Oh, I forgot to send you the Khun Noo Tewada song...you can get that in Buddie Media...I knew I forgot something...
It is kinda sad, but it's really really sweet, how they develop feelings for one another...their scenes are really cute...it's worth watching.

Ceci, I've watched it 1 and a half times already and she does die, but reincarnates into Kwan...she ends up remembering about her past life when she's older and goes to live in Weir's old house...that's when she tries to tell Weir...it's kinda weird though...for her to call him uncle...but whatevs...as long as it was still Tua Lek, it bothered me that it was Kwan, but love story wise, it was really sweet and perfect.

^LOL, I like Kwan with Win in PRRA...I think they had great chemistry in that one...
Really, i thought i heard her dad tell Weir the story of what happen that night ..
i think it's in the last episode when she ask him to fake out as her bf to fool her dad
when they got to her parent's place, the dad refuse and don't want weir with kwan b/c of reason.

(but i didn't watch it fully so yup, if you say it is, then it is Lol)
that mean, he's over 40 some years since Kwan got them doctorine degree as a doctor (years of schooling and her age -- Weir must be old then Lol )

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
for some reason, i could never get myself attract to Ken -- i think he's an okay actor .. not overly the top and no matter how much i push myself to like or fall deep for him, i just can't .. i think SB really kill KEN for me LOl .. Oum Ruk was good but SB killed it Lol

if i have to list my p'ek .. i'll do them like this
1. TIKKER
2. AUM
3. OIL
4. WEIR
5. CHAKRIT
6. ROME
7. POR T
8. DAN
9. PONG
10. MOS
11. TYE
12. ARNUS
13. OH
15. Still waiting! LOL

I love Tik too. That's was how I got addicted to lakorns. Ooooo.. how I miss seeing his handsome face in lakorns.
I can't get into Ken for personal reasons ka. My ex looked and act like him. Too nice so I got bored and fell in love with a bad boy. I learned my lessons and now I only root for bad boys on film. Can't do that in real live.

Here is my list:
1) Tik
2) Aum
3) Weir (he just got there)
4) Pong
5) Son (don't ask but I love his looks!)
6) Rome
7) Chakrit

Weir is brining me to become a ch. 7 fan. I usually prefer Ch 3 and 5.

cecilia

Staff member
for the july/august lakorn batch, i give 100% for WWHJ ..
i even neglect Aum to be with Weir :wub:

YUP THEM BAD BOY HAVE A WAY OF GETTING INTO YOUR HEART AND SOUL!
that is why n'ek have to forgive him in the end and us audience too Lol