Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Eww...ugly Baithong is faking sick...and Thot's visiting her?!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!!

BTW, he didn't really chain or tie Bow, why doesn't she run man? Poor girl wanted to kill herself...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I found a video that had the full version, so I converted into MP3, it's not the best quality, but you still get to hear Weir clearly and loudly...better than nothing
http://www.4shared.com/file/128102043/2e64...Sukollawat.html

I don't understand how people compare Pinky to Pancake...I've seen Pancake play emotional roles, but I get nothing from her...I don't even feel sad when she cries...I feel her expression is always the same too...

But for Pinky, whatever character she plays is so believable...and she is talented, some people think that she isn't even though she got a head start as a child actress...but I feel that she's been progressing. I remember her in Dao Prasook, and she did well for a little girl...even her emotions were shown well back then...now, they're even better. Only the good actors stand out as child stars, and she definitely stood out, that's why I follow her as an adult...

As for Weir, dude can sure act...I recently bought Parakit Pichit Dohk Fah, cuz it's the only lakorn I could get my hands on...and he's such a dork...He plays one of those innocent, naive, good guys...and I have to say, he played it well, cuz his character bored me...LOL...I just couldn't believe he is Thot, I like him better when he has some kind of attitude, those roles suit him...but he can play anything...He's almost as good as Ken when he does crying scenes, cuz Ken is the only man that can get me to cry with him, even if he is being the jerk...

Usually, in dramatic, emotional lakorns like this, the pranang hardly stand out...just reminded me of PSR...Bie and Aff's characters were overshadowed by Aof and Mam's characters...but in here, you definitely know who the main characters are...

I've been up, trying to figure out if I want to watch it online...but afraid that it'd make me upset.

I totally agree. I don't know why people compare Pinky and Pan either. The way they portrays their roles are just soo different. With Pan when she plays sad roles i can't feel anything from her at all. She is ok with her fiesty and spoiled rich girl role. With Pinky, she's doing soo well doing sad roles. When she's sad and she cries i can totally feel what her character is going through. Pinky and Weir are doing soo well in WWHJ that i totally beleive and think they are both really THOT N BOW!..lol..Before i was kinda iffy about Weir but oh man! after watching WWHJ im totally seeing a talent in the guy. He's doing so well playing Thot. I believe Pinky and Weir should receive an award for this!! =D

As for Thot, I feel so bad for him in this Ep.13! To loose so 2 people at once is just soo sad and disastrous for him!. I would soo go insane too!. The poor guy has no one but Nee's child left. EXCLUDING baithong. i don't even want to mention her name but watever...I know he still has Bow but for what she put him through, we can't blame the guy for kidnapping her in the next ep. He's to the point where his mind just doesn't want to listen anymore, out of anger he will do anything to those he thought that hurt his sister. We just have to wait until that "UNDERBITE SNAKE" gets revealed for all the dirty things she did!!..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
gosh baitong should just die! It's bad enough!

so bow and thot are having another argument! Why can't he just say he loves her, then she would say it too, if he's going to say that then of course she going to say she hates him too!

Wow her dad called the cops that the first dad i saw did something when their daughter was kidnapped! Go bow's dad!!

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
N there goes our lakorn 4 today!! we have to wait till next week!! that seem so long!!

I think bow gonna jump in the lake next episode!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I know huh? Parents hardly ever call the cops in Thai lakorn.

I figured why they kept Pong's hair long-so Tot can pull it.

I haven't watched today's episode yet, but you gals got me going bonkers to see for myself. Wait...I don't want to see Tot all crazy.

Thanks for the updates, So and Nattrakorn!!! It is exciting watching the lakorn through your summaries and comments!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
man we have to wait for another week to finish it!!

Thanks everyone who posted spoilers on the episode today! Since i won't be able to watch it until later it was good to at least know what is going to happen!

I hope bow didn't do anything to her self and i hope that thot makes baitong suffer and i mean by ignoring her!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, so here's what happened today:

Thot has baby Wine at his ranch, while Bow is at her parents, trying to figure out what she should do next...since Thot refuses to believe her...but she still loves him. Stupid Baithong goes to see Thot first thing in the morning. He's just cordial with her, asking if she's had breakfast, she says "No" cuz she wants to eat with him. Taew brings Wine out and Thot's face just lights up, he starts having baby talk with her, its real cute...and then shameless Baithong tells him that they could raise the baby together...So he excuses himself to do something, leaving Wine in Baithong and Taew's care...Taew gives the baby to Baithong so she could make breakfast for her dumbass...

Baithong holds Wine like she's never held a baby before, like she's a football or something. Then she puts Wine in her crib, and she's crying. She's pissed that she didn't get to spend time with Thot so she takes it out on the baby. She looks for a bottle to shut the baby up, and just gives her one that was on the table...then she shakes the cradle/crib violently...Taew walks in and panics because of the bottle Baithong gave wine. I didn't understand what was wrong with it, but it wasn't good for the baby. So she just storms out, telling Taew to take care of the baby, cuz she doesn't care. At this point, she's not even trying to pretend to be nice like she used to.

Meanwhile, Thot is walking around his vineyard, and thinking about Bow...but as soon as he realizes he's doing that, he snaps out of it. Then Baithong walks up to him, saying she still hasn't eaten yet, and I guess he takes her out. (That part buffered for me, but i could care less about it)

Taew calls Bow and tells her the baby wasn't feeling well, I guess, and she and Baam go to the ranch...Real fast too. They find out the baby has a fever and Baam takes the baby to the hospital.

Thot has lunch with Baithong, and by the time he gets back, Baam just barely took Wine to the hospital...Bow was trying to leave when she ran into Thot....He got there real quick too. Dumb Thot thinks Bow did something to make Wine sick...and she does try to get away, but homedude chases her.

I will continue right now, just wanted to post this first.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I know huh? Parents hardly ever call the cops in Thai lakorn.

I figured why they kept Pong's hair long-so Tot can pull it.

I haven't watched today's episode yet, but you gals got me going bonkers to see for myself. Wait...I don't want to see Tot all crazy.

Thanks for the updates, So and Nattrakorn!!! It is exciting watching the lakorn through your summaries and comments!

LOL...that was funny..they kept Pong's hair long so Thot can pull it!..haha..=)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Okay, so here's what happened today:

Thot has baby Wine at his ranch, while Bow is at her parents, trying to figure out what she should do next...since Thot refuses to believe her...but she still loves him. Stupid Baithong goes to see Thot first thing in the morning. He's just cordial with her, asking if she's had breakfast, she says "No" cuz she wants to eat with him. Taew brings Wine out and Thot's face just lights up, he starts having baby talk with her, its real cute...and then shameless Baithong tells him that they could raise the baby together...So he excuses himself to do something, leaving Wine in Baithong and Taew's care...Taew gives the baby to Baithong so she could make breakfast for her dumbass...

Baithong holds Wine like she's never held a baby before, like she's a football or something. Then she puts Wine in her crib, and she's crying. She's pissed that she didn't get to spend time with Thot so she takes it out on the baby. She looks for a bottle to shut the baby up, and just gives her one that was on the table...then she shakes the cradle/crib violently...Taew walks in and panics because of the bottle Baithong gave wine. I didn't understand what was wrong with it, but it wasn't good for the baby. So she just storms out, telling Taew to take care of the baby, cuz she doesn't care. At this point, she's not even trying to pretend to be nice like she used to.

Meanwhile, Thot is walking around his vineyard, and thinking about Bow...but as soon as he realizes he's doing that, he snaps out of it. Then Baithong walks up to him, saying she still hasn't eaten yet, and I guess he takes her out. (That part buffered for me, but i could care less about it)

Taew calls Bow and tells her the baby wasn't feeling well, I guess, and she and Baam go to the ranch...Real fast too. They find out the baby has a fever and Baam takes the baby to the hospital.

I don't know why, but Bow stayed behind, and someone called Thot and he immediately went back to his ranch...totally blowing Baithong off...He got there real quick too.

I will continue right now, just wanted to post this first.

THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY!!..

hmmm...maybe the bottle was spoilt..spoilt milk is NOT GOOD for infants...or the formula isn't the kind the baby eats...=/

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thot finds Bow, interrogates her, but she doesn't tell him anything, so he takes her away. Then he goes to her parents' house to ask for his niece back, acting like he never even ran into Bow. He's having a confrontation with Bow's parents, then Baam walks up, and she refuses to tell him where she took the baby, if she even did, either. She stands up to him, which pisses him off.

He goes back to Bow, who's tied up at his place, in front of a picture of Nee. He tied her arms and legs, and gagged her...She looks up at Nee's picture and feels bad. So angry Thot enters the room and he takes the cloth out of her mouth and starts confronting her. She keeps trying to tell him she didn't do anything wrong, but he doesn't believe her. He starts to grab her, and she struggles and he lets her go and she hits the floor...HARD...so much so that her head bleeds. And he just stares at her.

While he leaves her alone to go back to his ranch, Bow's family calls, but it's right when Thot gets back...she answers the phone, but doesn't get to say anything, cuz he has the phone to his ear and covered her mouth shut...So he heard Baam saying that she took the baby to the hospital, and for her to go check on her...that's just what Thot wanted to hear...then hangs up on the family. (First of all, who starts talking when the other person on the phone doesn't say a word?) The dad is worried because it's not like Bow to be like that.

So of course, Thot goes to the hospital, but Pong is there. He's trying to be a dad, but as soon as Thot gets there, they fight and argue. Thot tries to take Wine, but Pong stops him, the baby cries, the doctor comes in and tells them both that the baby is sick and can't be taken anywhere...he chases them both out of the room.

I'm just summarizing what I saw, cuz the stupid live stream kept buffering...but I didn't care, cuz I got to see the Thot and Bow parts, as sad as it was.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
raymond_obsessed Thanks for the summary!!

I do wonder how they get places so fast!! I also wonder why bow stayed behind maybe she wanted to see thot since he didn't want to see her.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thot needs to invest some locked doors. Why Baithong keeps walking in and out of their house uninvited?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thot needs to invest some locked doors. Why Baithong keeps walking in and out of their house uninvited?
:lol: true she always comes to his house uninvited!!

Stupid baitong i think tiew should just tell thot that baitong fed wine the wrong bottle and made her sick!! Such a bastard doesn't even feel at least a little love for the baby!! Thot better kick her ass in the next episode!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think the servant lady is sleeping in Nee's room, and Thot takes her there to see Nee's picture, and Bow is telling Nee that she will no longer be in pain...basically saying that she will be happy now because she can no longer suffer, then Thot drags her out.

When Thot is coming back from the hospital, Bow is in the room with Nee's picture, and the servant lady sees her lying on the floor...I don't know where she gets it from, but she tries to suffocate Bow, meanwhile, Thot is in his room, when he comes across a pic of him and Bow in his phone. He was about to delete it, but couldn't, and he takes the first aid kit to her....Thot sees and panics at first, but he just stands there, fantasizing Bow's confrontation with Nee before she died....Thot got angrier at Bow. She's said she's not afraid of death, that she's thinking of Nee and how sad she would be about what Thot is doing. He said that she was a scary person (pot calling kettle black here), cold blooded, whatever it was...then leaves Bow and she breaks down in tears...it's really sad to watch.

He tells himself that he doesn't feel sorry for her, and that as soon as he gets Wine back, he'll let her go. I think he's trying to convince himself that he doesn't love her, when he does. Burn, Pong got a restraining order for Thot to stay away from Wine, no wonder he goes to take it out on Bow.

One of Thot's servants decides to let Bow go, but Thot comes in time to stop her from leaving. He decides to take her out into the woods, literally drags her, and doesn't pick her up when she falls. It starts to rain, and she faints...I don't think he's fed her since he kidnapped her...so he carries her to some hut...and it's dark, and he's drinking. She wakes up and sees him and tries to run, of course, but he stops her...It's the rawr scene...he tells her he wants her to give him a baby...and the scene wasn't as aggressive as I thought...it is pretty bad still, cuz he's practically sitting on her to keep her from moving, then rips her shirt open...

The next morning, he's awake and just staring at his hands, saying, "What am I going to do?" Something to that effect. He feels really bad about it, his facial expression changes, and while Bow is unconscious, she's asking for her mom to help her because "he's hurting" her is what she said. Thot goes out to the river and I guess takes out his frustrations and anger with himself...just splashing away...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hope Weir starts to be known for Weir and not for being Pan's boyfriend. It seems like Weir is always in Pan's shadow. Now he is shining. He is playing this role amazingly. So many intense emotions for one lakorn. Wow, I hope this is Weir and Pinky's year.

I saw the SC for this episode...whoa. Next week is still intense. I hope it is not all cluttery and bad editing with only two episodes left. That would be a shame.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Baithong is crazy, she goes into the baby's room and starts throwing stuff around like a maniac...Thot walks in and yells at her for not watching the baby, to let her get taken and get sick...but she says she didn't know, and blames it on Taew...Taew walks in and tries to defend herself, they basically blame each other, but Taew is the one that's right.

Thot is dumb, if I remember correctly, he like, says, "It doesn't matter who's telling the truth" or something like that and leaves. Then I forgot that man's name was, the one that calls Bow Nang Fah...he says the cops are here to arrest him...but they're there for Thot.

Bow's dad claims that Thot has taken Bow, so they talk for a bit, Thot denying it of course...but the way he does is so evil...He lets them search his house, and of course, Bow isn't there...Baam apologizes for what she said to Thot before, hoping she could get her sister back, but he denies keeping her...and with no proof, they have no choice but to leave.

At night, and Bow is at the hut, hungry(when I saw her holding her stomach, I thought she was pregnant LOL) and crying but thinking about the Thot that she fell in love with...the one that proposed to her in that sweet way. She walks to the door and sees a glass bottle, she breaks it and picks it up, apologizing and thanking her parents for raising her, cuz she is going to kill herself. But Thot gets there, with food. He force feeds her but she spits it in his face, and she yells at him to just kill her. He takes her outside, and she thinks he's about to rawr her again, but I think he tied her to the bench. Then she thought of what he said when he proposed to her, about him never forgetting her for the rest of his life...and she asks him if what he said before was true...I forget what he says though, something like, "It was my plan to separate you and Pong." Or something, and then Bow responds by saying that she never loved him either. He can't even look at her...it's really sad to watch.

The next day, Thot goes to see Baithong...cuz that whore is faking an illness. Supposedly Baithong is sick with guilt over Wine, and Thot makes Taew apologize to her...stupid ho-bag....and Chai shows up at the ranch, but hides from Thot. When Thot sees him, he kicks him out, because he knows he's probably there to find Bow...which he practically admitted to having her.

And it ends with Bow at the hut, alone, and sad...

Next week is when the hut collapses on Bow...but Thot's reason for saving her is that he doesn't want her to die so easily...so she tries to commit suicide by jumping into the river...When is her torture gonna end?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I hope Weir starts to be known for Weir and not for being Pan's boyfriend. It seems like Weir is always in Pan's shadow. Now he is shining. He is playing this role amazingly. So many intense emotions for one lakorn. Wow, I hope this is Weir and Pinky's year.

I saw the SC for this episode...whoa. Next week is still intense. I hope it is not all cluttery and bad editing with only two episodes left. That would be a shame.
This episode moved really quickly, but it managed to flow well...so I think it'll work out. I'm sure the Wednesday episode is when Bow will get hurt and he'll finally snap out of whatever the hell he's in...cuz literally, the hut collapses in on her, it's worse than those barrels on her...

Then the last episode will be reconciliation and Thot will see Baithong's true colors.

I know, I want him to be known as Weir too. It's not like Pancake is talented that he's in her shadow...he needs to break away from her, do his own events and stuff...make his own name away from her...She's the reason why I didn't want to watch any of his work.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Channel 7 promotes them together- a lot. I think for Weir to make a name for himself, he does need to do his own promotions and events. It's fine for him to have a business and promote products with Pan, but he just needs his own events too. After this lakorn, he could probably do that. Also, maybe he likes to work with his gf, you know? Get paid to be with your love...does it get better than that?

I liked Weir and Pan in "Sai Nam Sam Chewit." They were absolutely adorable.

Weir has showcased what he is capable of with this lakorn in terms of acting. One just needs the right person to have the perfect chemistry...he has that with Pinky on-screen.