Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
N he did it!! Oh god he so cruel!! He even tear up her shirt!! \

the dude feel guilty now!!

Man he left Bow alone in the forest??

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
He is such a meanie...playing his song during the rawr scene was not nice...but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be...Oh, he feels hella bad about it...I can't believe she's asleep, I would've been crying all night...

How come the n'eks always cry for their moms after something like that happens to them?

EEEEEWWWWWWW...he's pissed at himself so he jumps into the river and hits the water? WTH...and ugly Baithong has to show up

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
FINALLY!!!!

He yelled at Baithong!
But then he goes and yells at Taew?!
He's really stupid...
He's gonna believe that whore over his loyal employee?
He needs to get his arse kicked big time...I need to go drown him, knock some sense into him.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Damn already! That was fast!! At least he feels bad for doing that but still he shouldn't have!

Stupid baitong needs to die!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
is he feeling bad that he raped her and she wasnt what he expected her to be (like being a virgin)?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I feel so bad for him though...he really misses Nee, and he's so confused, he doesn't know who to believe anymore...

I'm so torn with hating him and feeling sorry for him...I understand how Bow feels...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't get him...what right does he have to not trust Bow's family? When he's the one who's been lying to them from the beginning? Talk about paranoid...

Bow's family knows he got her, they just have no proof of it...and they know he's crazy.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
OK after reading all the spoilers I can't wait to watch today's epi. I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to give a complete summary of today's epi. I am like totally crazy about this lakorn. In a way I don't want this lakorn to end. I'm going to miss seeing Weir and Pinky. Love the chemistry they have together.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Poor Bow, thinking of the good Thot she fell in love with...

At least he didn't try to rawr her again...telling her she needs to be strong for his baby...but good thing he didn't do it again.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dang, they're both lying to each other's faces...harsh...

Thot started it, he knows he loved her first, but he lied first...causing her to lie too...I mean, who's gonna say they love a guy when they won't say it back...

Geez, that was fast, I just saw the BTS for that Bie commercial, and they already showed it

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OK after reading all the spoilers I can't wait to watch today's epi. I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to give a complete summary of today's epi. I am like totally crazy about this lakorn. In a way I don't want this lakorn to end. I'm going to miss seeing Weir and Pinky. Love the chemistry they have together.
I can only give a partial summary...my stupid video keeps buffering...but I'll tell you what I watched...

Nattrakorn could help you better, she's watching it on TV.