Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
he jumped off a cliff? when does this happen? episode 13? i hate the number 13!
No, LOL, I meant metaphorically...we were talking about him going over to the edge, with his anger, and I just said that he jumped over the cliff, forget the edge...

Dang, the first episode starts off rough already...ugh...I'm disgusted by the two-faced, shameless Baithong...I can't believe she said, "Khun Thot, let's raise the baby together..." like they're a couple or something.

It buffers like crazy!!!! I can hear the lakorn more than I can see it!
So irritating...maybe I should just wait...

But then I got to see a Tieng Bunterng news clip of an upcoming scene...I got to see how Bow gets hurt from Thot's kidnapping...it rains A LOT first of all...and the hut that Thot keeps Bow in collapses on her...crazy.

That poor girl, she gets into some seriously physical situations in her lakorns...I've noticed.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i second that Raymond_O! i think pinky's acting is quite well and improved over the course of time.

this lakorn actually sees it all; they have great chemistry. they both are doing great jobs!
they are in to their characters just like how ken/ann or ken/janie! very natural at what they do.
the first time I watched pinky on tv was in 1995 (now people gonna know i'm an old lady, hahaha!! -_- ). it was a boran lakorn. she play a dual character, good and evil. i think it was very popular back in the days. i remember telling myself, this girl is awesome! anyways, this lakorn is similar to one of the most popular Malaysian folklore called "Bawang Putih Bawang Merah".

jennny

sarNie Egg
what does everyone think about the toy dog?
there was a beep when it fell to the floor and the camera kinda focused on it twice. hmm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ewww...I hate how polite Thot is to Baithong...makes me wanna kill someone. She don't even know how to hold a baby...didn't even want to.

But it's so cute to see Thot with the baby...he looks so happy, as if his sister never died...poor guy, no wonder he gets so crazy when Bow took the baby away...

choo

sarNie Adult
I love Ch. 3 and all, but this year, Weir should get an award for his role in this lakorn...mad props...he's almost close to Ken status, I mean, Ken was awesome in Jai Rao...and he's Ken after all...but Ch. 7-wise...Weir is the top actor for me...because of this lakorn

BTW you JR ladies...I'm organizing the thread, and we spam like crazy over there, I was shocked...cuz this thread has over 80 pages, but so many pics...in JR, we had more conversations than anything...I'm on the 80th page or so, and still trying to find pics and stuff...

i agree! weir should totally get an award! keeping my fingers crossed for him! ^__^ He deserves it!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
there was a beep when it fell to the floor and the camera kinda focused on it twice. hmm
It can record stuff...and it recorded the conversation Baithong had with Nee...Nee was holding it when Baithong confronted, and hurt her...

Kinda creepy to have ghost Nee...I thought she was gonna enlighten Pong, but it was a ghost from guilt...Cuz if she was a ghost, she should haunt Baithong and try to reveal the truth to her dumb brother

cikna

sarNie Adult
No, LOL, I meant metaphorically...we were talking about him going over to the edge, with his anger, and I just said that he jumped over the cliff, forget the edge...

Dang, the first episode starts off rough already...ugh...I'm disgusted by the two-faced, shameless Baithong...I can't believe she said, "Khun Thot, let's raise the baby together..." like they're a couple or something.

It buffers like crazy!!!! I can hear the lakorn more than I can see it!
So irritating...maybe I should just wait...

But then I got to see a Tieng Bunterng news clip of an upcoming scene...I got to see how Bow gets hurt from Thot's kidnapping...it rains A LOT first of all...and the hut that Thot keeps Bow in collapses on her...crazy.

That poor girl, she gets into some seriously physical situations in her lakorns...I've noticed.
ok. you gave me a bit of a scare there. so u r watching it live? gosh, i envy you!! someone has to teach that baithong a lesson! i can't wait to see judgement day where baithong has to pay for the devilish acts she has done upon others! curse u baithong!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Baithong's character disgusts me, especially in this episode...The dad is soooo stupid. She's so self-centered, and she just killed Thot's sister, and she's mad that he's not the same Thot? What the hell kind of person is that?!!! She killed his sister and expects him to be happy for her?!

If I could change the channel, I would...dammit...I should've waited to watch it later, this is pissing me off.

cikna

sarNie Adult
em, i bet next week people will discover the significance of the toy dog. so, for the time being, we will have five days of agony and pain. and not to foget plenty of time to continue cursing baithong! <_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
He does still love her! How could he not be reminded of Bow when he kept her there for so long? But why does Baithong always have to show up when he's thinking of Bow?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That was quick, Bow and Baam are already at the house to take the baby...What kind of formula can make the baby sick? The baby isn't healthy is she?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I can't believe he doesn't care more about his niece...I thought he wouldn't want to be away from her, since she is his only family, and connection to his sister...Serves him right that Bow takes the baby away...if he's gonna go take the loser Baithong to eat instead of watching his niece...

He has no right to kidnap and torture her, freakin' loser...Thot is annoying me right now.

choo

sarNie Adult
Homedude must've flown to the ranch, cuz he got there mighty fast. I don't even know who called him, cuz it was freakin' buffering
haha yeah did he ditch baithong??

why the heck did they make the kid sick ---just for Pom too??? ARghh poor Baby

lol he takes her back home to fams place? or maybe not