Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yeah, I almost wish they didn't kill Nee off. Man, the part where Tot takes the ring off Bow's finger was sad too. The things Tot says to Bow after he about ran her over...whoa. I hope I can sleep tonight. LOL...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i was reading the comments in pantip. some were so piss at thos said he's so stupid and wicked. wanna slap him. how can he not trust the person(bow) he love but believe baithong. and he himself use to tell chakon(his worker) not to trust women easily but he believe baithong so easily. does he really love bow cause if he does he would believe her. how can bow forgive him for what he does to her. unforgiveable. the reasons he see bow bad may make sense but not strong enough and they will see how the director will do to make viewers forgive thos. another person defend him said cause he loose his mind so he loose his good sense of thought and do mean stuffs which is part of being human. and he love his sister so much and thinks the girl he love so much hurt his sister so make him so mad. another person said if he isn't stupid then we won't get to see jlr part 2 which make me laugh.lol..
geezs, everyone is so into the characters. and so sad and mad too. which i feel the same way.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I seriously hate Pong's character in here...he pissed me off..especially his weirdo hairstyle...anyways, he never really did care for Nee in the past, and when she died, he cried his ball out...he is not manly..after she died, he regret doing her wrong and shit, now out of pity or sympathy, he started to cry his eyes out..true, he is the baby's daddy, but he ain't treating the mamma good..in my opinion he doesn't deserve to raise the baby, I really hate the part where he's claiming that they baby's his in the hospital..I think that Nee's servant should be the one raising the baby...

Other topic, wat the hack is wrong with Jieb..it looks like she has a hard time saying a word when she's talking..She used to be prettier, but now it's like her chin grew longer, making her face look weird..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah pong is a big jerk. i don't feel sorry for him one bit. he doesn't deserve the baby at all. he is so selfish. i thought he stay with nee because of the baby but after she's really pregnant he goes off and be with bow. which is stupid. and now he realize he wants to be with nee and the baby. it's too late jerk, he deserve to be miserable.i hate his character too. about jib, she looks different because she's in the process of fixing her teeth to make her chin shorter. she herself admit she doesn't look good. which will take 2 years to be done with the fixing.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
again i like ur way of putting your thoughts together. geezs,you do it so well. totally agree. he's not who is really is. his good sense is gone. the sweet loving thos to his "tee ruk" bow has disappear. only a cruel person who see her as his like his enemy that he has to hurt comes replace instead. so sad.

I accidentally skipped the scene where he almost hit her with his car, so when I saw it, that's what made me think of the whole possessed thing. And Weir is an exceptional actor in here, I swear, both of them, I feel like they're really feeling those emotions, it seems so real.

Cuz you can see his crazy, evil eyes when he was teasing her by stepping on the gas a little at a time, I think a part of him was testing her, he wanted to see what she would do...If she was the woman he believed she was, then she would've jumped out of the way...but when he stepped on the gas and accelerated towards her, he got to see how she really is...She wasn't afraid of him, or death...and then when he brakes hard, you can see in his face how bad he felt...but then his facial expression changed in an instant...like he was possessed, and then he said all those cruel things to her.

i was reading the comments in pantip. some were so piss at thos said he's so stupid and wicked. wanna slap him. how can he not trust the person(bow) he love but believe baithong. and he himself use to tell chakon(his worker) not to trust women easily but he believe baithong so easily. does he really love bow cause if he does he would believe her. how can bow forgive him for what he does to her. unforgiveable. the reasons he see bow bad may make sense but not strong enough and they will see how the director will do to make viewers forgive thos. another person defend him said cause he loose his mind so he loose his good sense of thought and do mean stuffs which is part of being human. and he love his sister so much and thinks the girl he love so much hurt his sister so make him so mad. another person said if he isn't stupid then we won't get to see jlr part 2 which make me laugh.lol..
geezs, everyone is so into the characters. and so sad and mad too. which i feel the same way.

Well, I'll defend him too, because no relationship with function without trust, and he didn't trust her to begin with. Yeah, you can love someone, but you also have to trust them just as much...and he never got a chance to build that trust in her. Everytime he felt that he could trust her, something happened, someone said something...Even after he was sick from Chakorn's death, the nice moments they had, as soon as he woke up, he still thought she would run away from him...even though she already agreed to marry him for real...

That just showed his lack of trust in her, plus, he trusted Baithong more than he trusts Bow too. I understand why he told Chakorn to not trust women, he meant in matters of the heart...cuz he knew Chakorn had feelings for Baithong...he was saying that to Chakorn, but that's how he felt with Bow. I think he was deflecting his own issues onto his friend...He trusts women, just not Bow, because he's in love with her...and when you're in love with someone, a romantic love, that's a different level of love, which requires a whole different kind of trust...

I think also that the acting is so good, that we can't help but not get involved personally with the characters...whenever I watch anything, I can't help but empathize with the characters I watch...like they're my family or friends...or me...I always think about their situations and how I would deal with it...I like to think about stuff while I watch...cuz you never know, things like that could happen in real life, so it helps to be prepared and know what to do...

I seriously hate Pong's character in here...he pissed me off..especially his weirdo hairstyle...anyways, he never really did care for Nee in the past, and when she died, he cried his ball out...he is not manly..after she died, he regret doing her wrong and shit, now out of pity or sympathy, he started to cry his eyes out..true, he is the baby's daddy, but he ain't treating the mamma good..in my opinion he doesn't deserve to raise the baby, I really hate the part where he's claiming that they baby's his in the hospital..I think that Nee's servant should be the one raising the baby...

Other topic, wat the hack is wrong with Jieb..it looks like she has a hard time saying a word when she's talking..She used to be prettier, but now it's like her chin grew longer, making her face look weird..

I agree with you about Pong, he has no right to that child...he didn't want it in the first place...if anything, Thot should raise the baby, because he practically raised his sister...and the baby girl can take his sister's place. I could imagine him spoiling her, just like he did with his sister...but then he'd overcompensate over the guilt of the child losing her mother...but lucky Bow will be there to help him raise her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 07:33 AM
I accidentally skipped the scene where he almost hit her with his car, so when I saw it, that's what made me think of the whole possessed thing. And Weir is an exceptional actor in here, I swear, both of them, I feel like they're really feeling those emotions, it seems so real.

Cuz you can see his crazy, evil eyes when he was teasing her by stepping on the gas a little at a time, I think a part of him was testing her, he wanted to see what she would do...If she was the woman he believed she was, then she would've jumped out of the way...but when he stepped on the gas and accelerated towards her, he got to see how she really is...She wasn't afraid of him, or death...and then when he brakes hard, you can see in his face how bad he felt...but then his facial expression changed in an instant...like he was possessed, and then he said all those cruel things to her.
Well, I'll defend him too, because no relationship with function without trust, and he didn't trust her to begin with. Yeah, you can love someone, but you also have to trust them just as much...and he never got a chance to build that trust in her. Everytime he felt that he could trust her, something happened, someone said something...Even after he was sick from Chakorn's death, the nice moments they had, as soon as he woke up, he still thought she would run away from him...even though she already agreed to marry him for real...

That just showed his lack of trust in her, plus, he trusted Baithong more than he trusts Bow too. I understand why he told Chakorn to not trust women, he meant in matters of the heart...cuz he knew Chakorn had feelings for Baithong...he was saying that to Chakorn, but that's how he felt with Bow. I think he was deflecting his own issues onto his friend...He trusts women, just not Bow, because he's in love with her...and when you're in love with someone, a romantic love, that's a different level of love, which requires a whole different kind of trust...

I think also that the acting is so good, that we can't help but not get involved personally with the characters...whenever I watch anything, I can't help but empathize with the characters I watch...like they're my family or friends...or me...I always think about their situations and how I would deal with it...I like to think about stuff while I watch...cuz you never know, things like that could happen in real life, so it helps to be prepared and know what to do...
totally agree with you. about the car scene you break thos feelings down so well. yeah true like he's testing her. with kept stepping on the gas. to see what she will do. if she runs then means she's really gulity but since she didn't run and just stand there for him to run her over which make him realize he can't do it. she's not afraid to died. so some part of him deep down he knows she's not a cold hearted killer and plus he still loves her & he's not in that stage that crazy enough to kill anyone like baithong does. yeah weir and pinky acting is great. they're so into their characters. that's why make the viewers so into the characters. and can feel their sadness.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, I am gonna need tea bags for my eyes tomorrow.

BTW, my friend was telling me about this service that you can watch online videos together and I thought of the Sarnies for WWHJ. Check it out. Someone should be the lead (ceci, teedee, raymond-obessed???)and set up a time to watch the show together (might be hard. I am in the US but some of you are not). We can all get online and scream (and hug) Thot, cry with Bow and cyber bitch slap Bai Thong.

Here is the info:
Go to www.qlipso.com/default.aspx
Click “Get qlipso now”
Download, install, launch program
If you’re on FaceBook, sign in with the Facebook connect box. (circled in yellow below) This is easiest way.
If not, go through new user sign up.

I know it's new and in beta phase. It's free but I've never been on it before so that's all I can tell you na ka. I thought it was an interesting concept though.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
totally agree with you. about the car scene you break thos feelings down so well. yeah true like he's testing her. with kept stepping on the gas. to see what she will do. if she runs then means she's really gulity but since she didn't run and just stand there for him to run her over which make him realize he can't do it. she's not afraid to died. so some part of him deep down he knows she's not a cold hearted killer and plus he still loves her & he's not in that stage that crazy enough to kill anyone like baithong does. yeah weir and pinky acting is great. they're so into their characters. that's why make the viewers so into the characters. and can feel their sadness.

True ka. I hope Weir and Pinky will get some norminations for their performance here. Especially Weir....he portrayed the emotional roller coaster character very well.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
The guy Pong has no right whatsoever in claiming Nee's baby.How dare him wanting to have the baby after all that he's done to Nee.He's such an irresponsible jerk which should be deprived of all of a parent's right to raising his/her own child.He had never done anything good for Nee.If ever there is,it's for a selfish reason;and that is to be able to win back Bow.How selfish of him! Irresponsible parents should never be given the chance to raise a child or the child's future might be ruined.

On the other hand,Thos has the most right to raise the baby.Aside from his sister's caregiver,he's the only one capable of giving the needs of the baby.He would surely love the baby as much as he had loved his only sister.
I also wish Bow would be there to help raise the baby and i wish too that they both would treat the baby as their own.What a happy and exciting finale that would be.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Weir is indeed commendable for a best actor nomination in this lakorn.Pinky has always been acting excellently in all her lakorns but I don't know if she had won any award yet.I wish their acting ability would be noticed.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love Ch. 3 and all, but this year, Weir should get an award for his role in this lakorn...mad props...he's almost close to Ken status, I mean, Ken was awesome in Jai Rao...and he's Ken after all...but Ch. 7-wise...Weir is the top actor for me...because of this lakorn

BTW you JR ladies...I'm organizing the thread, and we spam like crazy over there, I was shocked...cuz this thread has over 80 pages, but so many pics...in JR, we had more conversations than anything...I'm on the 80th page or so, and still trying to find pics and stuff...

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I love Ch. 3 and all, but this year, Weir should get an award for his role in this lakorn...mad props...he's almost close to Ken status, I mean, Ken was awesome in Jai Rao...and he's Ken after all...but Ch. 7-wise...Weir is the top actor for me...because of this lakorn

BTW you JR ladies...I'm organizing the thread, and we spam like crazy over there, I was shocked...cuz this thread has over 80 pages, but so many pics...in JR, we had more conversations than anything...I'm on the 80th page or so, and still trying to find pics and stuff...

R.O - I just checked the first page and OMG - YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Too sleepy now but will check out all those links tomorrow. Thank you so much for organizing it na ka.

Will you do more for Weir lakorns? I really would love to get Weir's OSTs for the lakorns. I love Duan Duang Harue Tai's song that he sings. His voice melts me. :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
R.O - I just checked the first page and OMG - YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Too sleepy now but will check out all those links tomorrow. Thank you so much for organizing it na ka.

Will you do more for Weir lakorns? I really would love to get Weir's OSTs for the lakorns. I love Duan Duang Harue Tai's song that he sings. His voice melts me. :wub:
Thanks, you can call me So, actually, all of you should

I will be doing Tur Keu Cheewit when I'm done organizing Jai Rao...so obsessed with this couple...But I am also looking for Weir's version of that song for Dung Duang Harethai, I LOVE his version, but I can't find the song anywhere :(

I know why JR's thread was so long...it was the talk about them tight pants, and them overplaying the Aof & Beau song...plus, we were doing what we're doing here...discussing the couple and the lakorn in depth

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree weir and pinky should get notice for their roles in this lakorn and get some awards for it. cause they play their characters so well. that make the viewers so into their emotion and feelings. have to mention again weir and pinky is like ken and anne in their acting. not exactly the same but in some way alike. which is they have such great chemistry together. weir and ken are similar is they both have that cuteness in their acting. and their goofiness to n'ek is adorable and natural. when they cried make me wanna go in and hug them. cause they cried like a baby, and cried all out. pinky and anne are similar is that they do real kisses, and go full with their acting. their crying are natural, i can feel that they are really sad & hurt & cried along with them. so in conclusion for me, weir and pinky is the hot couple in ch7, while ken and anne is the hot couple in ch3. and pray that weir and pinky will get to pair up again like ken and anne that keep on pairing up. read from the fans who came and give a hint of pinky's new lakorn, said it's a romantic comedy and has that air of koreanish in it a bit. said the p'ek is similar to weir in height-tall, appearance-handsome, but skin color may not be close to weir. there will be news to tell later what lakorn and who's the p'ek with her..so everyone is taking a guess who's the p'ek with pinky..mmm..my guess stephan,tle thanapol or veeraparp. which i don't want to be any of these guys cause not digging their acting at all. anyone care to take a guess who you think the p'ek will be? but sucks and sad that weir and pinky doesn't have a new lakorn together again. if not weir, i rather see her pair up with aof,oil, or chakrit again.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It's just soooo amazing that Pinky can shed tears effortlessly like you don't even notice her forcing herself to cry.That's one thing only best actresses can do.And while crying,she can switch immediately from one emotion to another,isn't that awesome? She can shed tears and suddenly smile with sarcasm;that's switching emotions;a difficult scene to act.
My friends who are acting critics also have good and beautiful words for Weir's performance in this lakorn.
I noticed the guy Pong has difficulty in giving life to his role,like when he was crying and regretting that things have turned out gloomy.He can't even shed a little tear;or maybe i didn't notice his teary eyes because of anger to him.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I found a video that had the full version, so I converted into MP3, it's not the best quality, but you still get to hear Weir clearly and loudly...better than nothing
http://www.4shared.com/file/128102043/2e64...Sukollawat.html

I don't understand how people compare Pinky to Pancake...I've seen Pancake play emotional roles, but I get nothing from her...I don't even feel sad when she cries...I feel her expression is always the same too...

But for Pinky, whatever character she plays is so believable...and she is talented, some people think that she isn't even though she got a head start as a child actress...but I feel that she's been progressing. I remember her in Dao Prasook, and she did well for a little girl...even her emotions were shown well back then...now, they're even better. Only the good actors stand out as child stars, and she definitely stood out, that's why I follow her as an adult...

As for Weir, dude can sure act...I recently bought Parakit Pichit Dohk Fah, cuz it's the only lakorn I could get my hands on...and he's such a dork...He plays one of those innocent, naive, good guys...and I have to say, he played it well, cuz his character bored me...LOL...I just couldn't believe he is Thot, I like him better when he has some kind of attitude, those roles suit him...but he can play anything...He's almost as good as Ken when he does crying scenes, cuz Ken is the only man that can get me to cry with him, even if he is being the jerk...

Usually, in dramatic, emotional lakorns like this, the pranang hardly stand out...just reminded me of PSR...Bie and Aff's characters were overshadowed by Aof and Mam's characters...but in here, you definitely know who the main characters are...

I've been up, trying to figure out if I want to watch it online...but afraid that it'd make me upset.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i second that Raymond_O! i think pinky's acting is quite well and improved over the course of time.

this lakorn actually sees it all; they have great chemistry. they both are doing great jobs!
they are in to their characters just like how ken/ann or ken/janie! very natural at what they do.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I definitely second that Ken/Janie...hopefully they'll do at least one more lakorn together...or like Ken & Anne, as many as possible...

So am I watching this by myself this morning?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wish i can join u but i'm at work so please do fill us in on what's happening in this episode. it's getting so intense hehe...

cikna

sarNie Adult
It definitely is a roller coaster for us all, LOL...I haven't been this emotionally invested in the pranang since JR.
I mean, I don't know if an evil person like that truly exists....but I've seen, I know someone who is a bad person, but thinks they're good...has no sense of right and wrong and no kind of normal logic whatsoever...Has no common sense either...it's so hard to believe a person like that exists, but they do...I just have the bad luck of knowing them...But I don't know, I think people like Baithong really exist, they're called sociopaths, that's what she is...But most of them have deep hurts that caused them to be the way they are, what's Baithong's excuse?

No one should be that selfish for a man who clearly and obviously doesn't love you...She pisses me off, her character pisses me off...this is beyond the other n'rais...If he wanted to be with her, he would've fallen for her already...She can't blame her dad for making her fall for Thot or whatever she said in the earlier episodes...She is beyond shameless, and is an embarassment to women everywhere...I hope no one like her exists...that's just sad.

I think he jumped off the cliff...emotionally...it's like he has no boundaries, it's like some demon has taken over his body...that he's possessed with all those bad feelings and it's making him be a completely different person...The lengths he will go to to get revenge...it's like what the bad people do, but he's not bad...

I think it was good that Nee realized everything, but sad that it's too late...it's good she got to see Baithong for who she really is, just wished her brother would see too...I think it's when Bow sacrificed her life for Nee in that wine cellar was when she realized Bow was really a good person...and then when she shows up after she regains her memory, to tell her that stuff about Pong, she was even sure...It's so sad she had to die though, cuz I would've loved to see her relationship with her sister-in-law...
he jumped off a cliff? when does this happen? episode 13? i hate the number 13!

i was about to say the same thing, teedee. yeah, all this talk about not to trust women easily and not to treat women badly (he said it to chai in epi 6). and yet the one who preached is the one who committed all the deeds.

yeah, i like the flow of this lakorn. the pace of the storyline. it's not rushed like many other dramas. and though certain scenes is illogic (how can a grown, smart woman like bow can just be "kidnapped" by thot at the beginning and her family letting him do so), but in many parts of WWHJ is elaborated nicely with rational explanations (like thot going berserk after nee's death)

True ka. I hope Weir and Pinky will get some norminations for their performance here. Especially Weir....he portrayed the emotional roller coaster character very well.
i cannot stop but to say weir is such a very good actor. his acting is believeable. he can switch roles from sweet and thoughtful to mean and sense effortlessly. when he is being lovey dovey towards bow, we all fell in love with him. when he fell into deep sorrow after chakorn's and nee's death, we cried with and for him. and when he mistreated bow after that, we all wanna smack him so hard and curse him with all our hearts. he played his character so well. thailand has so many good looking actors but not many can do what weir do. i'm no acting expert nor critic, but as fan and tv fanatic, i'm giving him 10 star for his acting chops!

The guy Pong has no right whatsoever in claiming Nee's baby.How dare him wanting to have the baby after all that he's done to Nee.He's such an irresponsible jerk which should be deprived of all of a parent's right to raising his/her own child.He had never done anything good for Nee.If ever there is,it's for a selfish reason;and that is to be able to win back Bow.How selfish of him! Irresponsible parents should never be given the chance to raise a child or the child's future might be ruined.

On the other hand,Thos has the most right to raise the baby.Aside from his sister's caregiver,he's the only one capable of giving the needs of the baby.He would surely love the baby as much as he had loved his only sister.
I also wish Bow would be there to help raise the baby and i wish too that they both would treat the baby as their own.What a happy and exciting finale that would be.
once a jerk, always a jerk!