Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I love it, cikna!! :wub: it would be so cute if they will also have a baby in the end ^_^
I really need to catch up lol
very busy again this week... so many upcoming tests <_<
break a leg, donna. yeah, luckily, my classes start in october. if not, how to attend classes/do assignments/do tests with WWHJ around?? gosh, i'm getting my priority all messed up!!

muahah. that remind me at the time of JLR -- you at work ^^
hehehe, you remember ceci. yeah,...it's starting all over again... -_-

The official soundtrack videos...you know, the ones they release midway through the lakorn for us fans...there should be one for pinky & weir's songs, I wanna see what clips they use for each song

Ceci, the rawr does seem intense, but I feel that this is the first time that it is reasonable...not necessary, but it works for this lakorn...Because okay, Thot is this good guy, right?? The only person who thought he was bad was Bow, and that was on plenty of misunderstandings...But if he were just to straight up rawr her, it would disappoint us all, and we would be mad for Bow to take him back afterwards...it would be like SB all over again. But this way, he does it for so many reasons, with so many emotions...that as rough and bad as it is, he can be forgiven for it...and that's what I think they want us to feel. In this lakorn, Thot has always been the good guy, to his sister, employees, Bow's family, his friends...and even later, Bow...so the only reason that he could ever rawr her is because of all his anger...and the drunkenness...Because when he's sober, he can't even hurt Bow, that scene where they fight at the hospital, and he accidentally knocks her down, all the anger went away as soon as he saw that she was hurt...So if he was sober, there's no way he would do that to her...if he didn't feel so many mixed emotions...his love for her intensifies his anger towards her...it's like, he doesn't understand how someone he loves could be so cruel...even though she's not...at the same time, he's claiming her as his...no one else's...There's just so many emotions from both sides, going into it...that it's going to be intense, even if it wasn't physically intense. Emotional scars are harder to heal from than physical ones...because if he had broken her heart just to get even with her, I think it would've been much worse...at least with an rawr, she'd know how he feels...that he still does love her...Maybe it won't be because of the action itself, but what he does afterwards that will let her see that he still is the man she loves, underneath all that rage and insanity.

At least if he did it out of anger, hatred, and drunkenness, it's much easier to handle than if he was sober...because he's not doing it out of a clear and vengeful mind, he's doing it because of all these other factors...He thinks she killed his sister, then took his niece away from him, on top of that, she doesn't love him at all...At least before the mess, he knew that she had some kind of feelings for him...but of course after the amnesia, he's not too sure, he barely knew she recovered...I feel this is the only p'ek that is reasonable and justified in his rawr...not saying that he should do it, I'm just saying for this lakorn, I understand it and am not angered by it.

It kinda goes full circle for Bow, in the beginning, she thought he had rawred her, and she was angry with him for the longest time, but she eventually forgave him...and he was a stranger at the time...And I'm sure that by staying away after the deed, it would show her too that he never intended to do that, that he did want to hurt her because he was hurting so badly...but not in that way. I bet that scene where skanky ho Baithong tries to kiss Thot again, but it rains...I bet that's after he rawrs her, my guess.

No more sad lakorns for them for a while...if they're going to have another lakorn, it should be a happy, playful one through and through...I cried in TKC even though most of the time it was sad to watch Tua Lek admit her feelings for Toh when he was in love with the woman from his past...then she dies...then comes back...yeah, didn't like Kwan in it for Weir...but it made sense, it would've been weird if she came back as Pinky still

They deserve a happy lakorn, a comedy, where there will be a baby in the end...not after poor Pinky gets the sad end of things...and I've never really seen Weir in a full on comedy lakorn...he hasn't had one right? I think this lakorn is the closest thing he has to a comedy, but that part didn't last very long...If anything, they should have one like Ken and Chom's new one...the one where they play people who are marrying for money, and trying to see which one will make it to the end because that means they'll get all the money...that would be cute to see Weir and Pinky do...be married again, but for funnier reasons...
dear, you put it so nicely! yeah, though i detest the r-scene but as awkwardly as it sounds, like you said, it's reasonable...it may seem he did it out of hatred and anger towards her, but deep down inside, though in the state drunkeness, he loves her so much and has no other way to show it, unintentionally, took advantage of her.

Looking forward to the scene where she faints...cuz it shows how much he cares about her
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2RibsO1JUY
darn it, i'm at the office! no YT. i'm anxiously waiting for 11 am (m'sian time). i'm rushing back home to watch!

What? Thailand fans are fighting each other? That's harsh. Anyway, I think Pancake has enough on-screen and off-screen time with Weir. I want to see some more Pinky and Weir. And of course, with the same director!

Tomorrow episode is going to be juicy. I'm watching it slowly right now since I don't want WHHJ to end too fast. :lmao: 2 more weeks left!

Oh, I remember in Jam Loey Rak's thread, someone made a Harit and Soriya bears. It'll be so cool if someone does that with WHHJ too.
we can go as crazy as we want talking about our favourite pranangs. but i don't see any justification to get personal and be fighting each other. i used to be in that "wagon" (making things personal when discussing a drama). it's tiring and ridiculous. i'm telling you, negativity consumes your inner energy. there's a fine line between a drama and real life. let there be peace among the fans, ok? B)

yeah, the JLR bear! i have one of those. starryXing* made it for us. it was very thoughtful of her, to post it to selected fans from all over the world! yeah, that would be cool is someone can do a momento of some sorts...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
wow fans fighting each other, i've seen that with korean fans but i've never heard about thai fans doing that, I they shouldn't think to much because they are just acting, i think it is just the fans because i'm sure as an actress pancake would be that jealous since he is her boyfriend.

I can't wait for tomorrows episode! But i'm working so i have to wait until i get back to watch it!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Cikna, you're not alone. WWHJ definitely made me all smiles. :yahoo: And people around me thought I've gone high or something. :lol: BTW, you do received my PM, right?
i did, dear. i've already replied. thanks ya! ;)

wow the thread jumped three pages from last night! You gals are really keeping this thread going!!!

it's good to hear that they will be making another lakorn together. Teedee think that lakon sounds perfect for the two. It's sweet and a lot different from this lakorn!

the "r" is intense! We'll have to see how it plays out though because we still haven't seen how he's going to kidnap her. I wonder if he's going to trick her to go with him.

The one who i'm really hating though is baitong, she stills isn't dead or taken away for being crazy so she's going to do something really crazy to thot and bow. I'm pretty sure that she feels happy now that thot told her to wait for him. That b*tch she really needs to get a life, killing more than two people isn't enough.

cikna, your version of the scene is cute. I still wonder why she doesn't get pregnant? I mean he "r" her and then she willingly slept with him that should have gotten her pregnant. lol. but who knows maybe there is smoething wrong with his body or hers. Didn't the doctor say that he also had a heart problem like his sister? I was just wondering if that was true since the doctor told her that it was his heart that needed help.
baithong - she has no life, actually. that's why she is becoming crazy and all. we hate her so much. that means jib played her character well...

thot - heart problem? in ep 7, the doctor is saying he can give medicine for thot's physique to recover but bow has to help with his heart. i think it a figurative speech. meaning, the reason why he got so sick was because his heart was hurting by chakorn's death. he was emotionally grief-striken...

^thank you for the good news .. let's hope we get to hear some more unseen footage soon too *hint hint* GOOD NIGHT JA!

Thuy, i agree, weir have enough time to be with pan on screen and offscreen and as much as i like pan in photoshoot, i want to see more of PINKY/WEIR onscreen more than PAN/WEIR onscreen ^^ Like i said earlier .. WEIR IS MEANT FOR PINKY AND PINKY IS MEANT FOR WEIR ONSCREEN!!! (very bias here LOl)
is ceci having something up her sleeve... i wonder what... :blink:

**ahhh a lot of pages to backtrack!**

teedee, the Rscene!! omgahh ; somehow I'm kinda glad they made him drunk. This way, at least it doesn't look so barbaric?? even though any R scene would...
but at least, he'll have a reasonable excuse. haha

=--thanks for the Ending pics! It's gonna be so cute. ^__^

ceci we think alike.. my hands are itching to make another mv but I really wanna put the unaired parts into it too.
I was searching up the songs and this was definitely one of them -- love shania
haa, on the other hand, I'm working on one w/ all their fights.. and I wanna make a mv of Tos and Baithong -_obsess song. haha

--thanks for the clip where she was watching WWHJ and on the net. haah she should come to SarnWorld!

can't wait for tomorrow! Pinky / Weir all the wayyy!

--------HOLY SHIZ! PINKY SAW A GLIMPSE OF MY FANVIDDD!!! AHHH SPAZZZZ
i was about to say something about pinky coming to this thread. didn't teedee or someone else mentioned before she likes coming online to check on her lakorn ratings and read fans comments? then, she is more than welcomed to come here!! she should! can anyone invite her? let her know that she has fans from different places internationally - malaysia, USA, philipines, etc...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hi all, I' back from my last visit to your topic. Saw you guys very active to post many nice pics and exchanges views on each episode. Another 4 episodes to go and Thai fans are so excited for this week's 2 episodes that may stop our breath.
The fight on kissing scence between Weir's fan are still going on. Many lakorn fans in Thailand are tired with their attitudes. We are so patient and don't want a fight. If they want Weir to play Lakorn only with his girlfriend, let them dream about it.

Just to tell you guys who are Pinky's fans. She postpones her trip to India because the plot and the producers of her movie are not ready yet. Pinky has lots of works in Thailand and she will have another drama sometimes in October, but not Duai Rang Atthisathan or Pie Lieng as posted by some presses. Can't disclose yet but probaby by mid of September, you guys will know if you follow some entertainment news from Thailand.

Many sweet scences will come especailly in the last episode because the producer knows that we all want to see all the sweet and loving scences. The feedback from all of us did help them to shape up the lakorn direction by cutting annoyed scences, especially Baitong. Wait for Episode 14, I guarantee the webboard will be explosed.

Will come back to visit you guys and chat with you later.
Thanks for coming into this thread to talk to us and let us in on the Weir/Pinky scoop.

I'm glad that they took out some Baithong scenes, that girl irritates us all, on top of the loser Pong...Pinky should definitely know we love her and Weir together...man, if only she would read our comments to see how much we love and support her...Please let her know somehow that us international fans are behind her 100% and love this lakorn...I'm not a Ch. 3 fan, but this lakorn is definitely the JLR and SB of this year for Ch. 7....

^thank you for the good news .. let's hope we get to hear some more unseen footage soon too *hint hint* GOOD NIGHT JA!

Thuy, i agree, weir have enough time to be with pan on screen and offscreen and as much as i like pan in photoshoot, i want to see more of PINKY/WEIR onscreen more than PAN/WEIR onscreen ^^ Like i said earlier .. WEIR IS MEANT FOR PINKY AND PINKY IS MEANT FOR WEIR ONSCREEN!!! (very bias here LOl)
I agree too...yeah, they might be dating in real life, and have real chemistry, but they have no kind of on-screen chemistry whatsoever...I can understand if they had great onscreen chemistry, then put them together, I'm all for that...but I feel that their onscreen chemistry is lacking...like, no electiricity whatsoever, which surprises me since they're dating, practically married in real life...

As for Pinky, their flame is burning, forget electricity, there's a fire burning everytime they're onscreen, and that's what we want to see. How boring is it to watch a lakorn when the pranang lack chemistry? No matter how good a story is, or how good the actors are individually, if they don't have chemistry, the lakorn's just gonna suck...right?

And Pancake can have Weir 24/7 if she wants, but in lakorns, I want Weir to be with Pinky every chance they get...I notice Weir rarely pairs up with the same girls twice...only Pancake, Aump, and Pinky...I hope Pinky is someone he'll always work with...because she's the one he has more chemistry with...even trying to watch Dung Duang Harethai to see his chemistry with Kwan...not so much, she had more chemistry with Win...

dear, you put it so nicely! yeah, though i detest the r-scene but as awkwardly as it sounds, like you said, it's reasonable...it may seem he did it out of hatred and anger towards her, but deep down inside, though in the state drunkeness, he loves her so much and has no other way to show it, unintentionally, took advantage of her.
Thanks, yeah, this rawr scene is intense, but I'm really looking forward to how it all plays out, I'm tryna figure out how I'm gonna deal with it...man...

i was about to say something about pinky coming to this thread. didn't teedee or someone else mentioned before she likes coming online to check on her lakorn ratings and read fans comments? then, she is more than welcomed to come here!! she should! can anyone invite her? let her know that she has fans from different places internationally - malaysia, USA, philipines, etc...
Pinky definitely goes on to Pantip, I saw on that clip of her watching the latest episode of WWHJ...she should come here, because we're more positive and more for her and Weir together, maybe the fans in Thailand are for Weir/Pan, but we're all for her and Weir, and she needs to know that man...I don't want her to think those are the only thoughts on her lakorn...someone should let her know we exist, and support her...She can read English.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 07:14 AM
As for Pinky, their flame is burning, forget electricity, there's a fire burning everytime they're onscreen, and that's what we want to see. How boring is it to watch a lakorn when the pranang lack chemistry? No matter how good a story is, or how good the actors are individually, if they don't have chemistry, the lakorn's just gonna suck...right?

And Pancake can have Weir 24/7 if she wants, but in lakorns, I want Weir to be with Pinky every chance they get...I notice Weir rarely pairs up with the same girls twice...only Pancake, Aump, and Pinky...I hope Pinky is someone he'll always work with...because she's the one he has more chemistry with...even trying to watch Dung Duang Harethai to see his chemistry with Kwan...not so much, she had more chemistry with Win...

Pinky definitely goes on to Pantip, I saw on that clip of her watching the latest episode of WWHJ...she should come here, because we're more positive and more for her and Weir together, maybe the fans in Thailand are for Weir/Pan, but we're all for her and Weir, and she needs to know that man...I don't want her to think those are the only thoughts on her lakorn...someone should let her know we exist, and support her...She can read English.
totally agree with you. Weir and Pinky chemistry is so great. burning is the correct word for them. yep if the pra-nang don't have chemistry the lakorn does suck..big time too. no matter if the scripts are good if the chemistry is not there for the pra-nang then what's the point of watching cause the main reason for me in watching is the chemistry of the p'ek and n'ek. yeah want Pinky to come in here too. we all support her and love her with Weir. she should get to know that. will definately make her happy to have international fans too.

cecilia

Staff member
okay, this is could be off topic but i was reading the summer edition of SHAPE magazine on the LIVE HEALTHY NEWS section and came across an article titled 'IS IT SAFE TO HAVE S3X IN A HOT TUB' .. got me curious so i read it .. and guess what it said in there .. ACCORDING TO DR. CAROL LIVOTI, M.D., an OBGYN in NYC wrote that 'HAVING UNDERWATER S3X IN A SWIMMING POOL MAY INCREASE HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT' :eek: <-- SB came to my mind with all those KEN/ANNE scene .. NO WONDER she's pregnant at the end (j/k b/c the old one didn't take place at the pool and she still have his kid)

MAYBE TOR AND BOW need to practice this tip while camping out in the jungle alone --- a river will do fine :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
lol underwear S3X...yeah maybe tos and bow should consider experimenting this tip in the river. lol
are we taking this topic too far? hahah. some may think it's too rated. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. that's why i wrote the #3 to help make a difference to not make it looks so dirty mind instead of writing the proper word for it LOl
maybe for us, it's okay to analyze and bring things into picture -- but for the youngster or the one that don't agree with it, it might look too rated!

but i think that if they're in here for the R AND WILLING SCENE, nothing's rate for them if they allow themselves to watch this in the first place :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree we in here are more open minded than some ppl in pantip for sure,not to offend anybody but it seem to be true ;)
true the R and Willing Scene that we look forward too. lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
dr teedee and dr ceci are diagnosing again! you are two of a kind. definitely the "craziest" fans here! i salute you! hahahaha!!! :p

anyways, i was wondering. thot falls in love with bow the first he laid his eyes on her. he first fell for her beauty, then later begin to learn about her character - bold, justice and kind all at the same time. but when do you ppl think she first begin to develop feelings for him? my guess is it was a gradual process for her; it started with annoyance and fear towards him. then she slowly grows fond of him seeing him as a hardworking person, smart and witty. but she first smitten by him when they accidentally kissed in epi4 and beginning to care he was shot and it intensifies when she cared for him when he fell sick. seeing how loving and caring he is towards his sister; she begins to have respect for him. watching the "kiss" between him and baithong instill jealousy in her and when he purposely left her in the vineyard in epi11, she unknowingly begin to fear of losing him. when she was amnesiac, though it seemed she doesn't remember him, all she could think of was him- the flower he gave her, the wine lesson he taught her, the undivided attention, care, and of course love he gave him when she came to stay with him at the farm. and i bet by the time he took her away and force himself upon, she was completely "charmed", seduced and helplessly in love with him

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
dr teedee and dr ceci are diagnosing again! you are two of a kind. definitely the "craziest" fans here! i salute you! hahahaha!!! :p

anyways, i was wondering. thot falls in love with bow the first he laid his eyes on her. he first fell for her beauty, then later begin to learn about her character - bold, justice and kind all at the same time. but when do you ppl think she first begin to develop feelings for him? my guess is it was a gradual process for her; it started with annoyance and fear towards him. then she slowly grows fond of him seeing him as a hardworking person, smart and witty. but she first smitten by him when they accidentally kissed in epi4 and beginning to care he was shot and it intensifies when she cared for him when he fell sick. seeing how loving and caring he is towards his sister; she begins to have respect for him. watching the "kiss" between him and baithong instill jealousy in her and when he purposely left her in the vineyard in epi11, she unknowingly begin to fear of losing him. when she was amnesiac, though it seemed she doesn't remember him, all she could think of was him- the flower he gave her, the wine lesson he taught her, the undivided attention, care, and of course love he gave him when she came to stay with him at the farm. and i bet by the time he took her away and force himself upon, she was completely "charmed", seduced and helplessly in love with him

I can't say just yet...I have this whole blog I'm writing for this lakorn as soon as it finishes airing...so I'll let you know once I have all my thoughts down...LOL

I just organized the first post for this thread, tell me what you guys think...I had no idea there were so many different ending credits.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I can't say just yet...I have this whole blog I'm writing for this lakorn as soon as it finishes airing...so I'll let you know once I have all my thoughts down...LOL

I just organized the first post for this thread, tell me what you guys think...I had no idea there were so many different ending credits.
R.O, thanks a lot! i was just browsing so many pages to find behind the scenes/clips/ of all sorts. u made our lives easier! thanks again

choo

sarNie Adult
Hi everybody
Has WWHJ aired today?
it's airing right now.. ;(

T___T So sad for Khun Thot
Nee dies.. He didn't even get to say BYE

Bow's currently back at her fams place...

Thot brings her body back to the house. [[still in shockk]]..He's flashing back -- when he was braiding Nee's hair

T__T he's still finds it unreal

Pom's @ the hosp. he's looking @ the baby in the incubator...
Biathong calls..Pom screams out that Nee dies....

She's shocked...*wathever. I hate herr soo muchhhh*

Chai is @ Khun Thot's place....he goes into the room to find Khun Thot laying next to Nee...
He kinda tells/yells @ Khun Thot to come to his senses....

---They' finally do Nee's funeral. **are they keeping it a secret from Bow???**
only other I see is Kare there..

Pom & Khun Mea is still @ the hospital.
**Kare is there with them...she gives Pom something --*wonder what it is**
----- a video of Nee -- she's talking about the baby/Pom?
it looks like she was @ the place where she went to have Motherlessons *when she ran into Kare there*.. :( Sad, Pom [the father] should've been there but he wasn't....*hate him*

Khun thos has a nose bleed, Chai comes to check on him...He sees 6 new msg from Bow..
He looks happy ___ Calls but then friggin Baithong comes

ARgh, I hate Khun Thot for always falling for Baithong's LIESSSSSSSS

He heads to Bow's house!

:( I think he's misunderstood since BOw was the last one seen with Khun Nee...

-- He takes off the ring like in the teaser..he's pissed..

--Bow can't sit still, she's gonna go to the funeral...Her dad and sister decides to go along...

-- Bow gives Khun Thot the flower wreath -- Khun Thot takes it then throws it on the ground..
Her dad comes in defense....Chai and his father comes to see what the ruckus is about too.

-i'm out for now. ^__^ enjoy everyone!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
it's airing right now.. ;(

T___T So sad for Khun Thot
Nee dies.. He didn't even get to say BYE

Bow's currently back at her fams place...

Thot brings her body back to the house. [[still in shockk]]..He's flashing back -- when he was braiding Nee's hair

T__T he's still finds it unreal

Pom's @ the hosp. he's looking @ the baby in the incubator...
Biathong calls..Pom screams out that Nee dies....

She's shocked...*wathever. I hate herr soo muchhhh*

Chai is @ Khun Thot's place....he goes into the room to find Khun Thot laying next to Nee...
He kinda tells/yells @ Khun Thot to come to his senses....

---They' finally do Nee's funeral. **are they keeping it a secret from Bow???**
only other I see is Kare there..

Pom & Khun Mea is still @ the hospital.
**Kare is there with them...she gives Pom something --*wonder what it is**
----- a video of Nee -- she's talking about the baby/Pom?
it looks like she was @ the place where she went to have Motherlessons *when she ran into Kare there*.. :( Sad, Pom [the father] should've been there but he wasn't....*hate him*

Khun thos has a nose bleed, Chai comes to check on him...He sees 6 new msg from Bow..
He looks happy ___ Calls but then friggin Baithong comes

ARgh, I hate Khun Thot for always falling for Baithong's LIESSSSSSSS

He heads to Bow's house!

:( I think he's misunderstood since BOw was the last one seen with Khun Nee...

-- He takes off the ring like in the teaser..he's pissed..

--Bow can't sit still, she's gonna go to the funeral...Her dad and sister decides to go along...

-- Bow gives Khun Thot the flower wreath -- Khun Thot takes it then throws it on the ground..
Her dad comes in defense....Chai and his father comes to see what the ruckus is about too.

-i'm out for now. ^__^ enjoy everyone!
man that's so intense!!! I can't wait to watch it now!!!!!! Thanks for sharing some spoilers choo!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! School starts for me today. Thank goodness it is an on-line/tv course. The pics, the spoilers, summaries, analyzing, comments, and etc,...are soooooo fun to read and look at. Wow, Tot turns into a maniac doing "that" to Bow...whoa.

I can't wait to see the next few episodes of misunderstanding, understanding, fighting, crying, and reconciliation. Ahhhhhh!

Thanks everyone!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
who doesn't hate baithong haha...jib is good lol she happens to always be in the right place at the right time. coincidence? not..i wish the writer would eliminate some of her scenes and add more of pinky/vier sweet moments. but either way i always ff the n'rai so doesn't affect me :lol:

i'm glad nee is gone too i can't stand that girl from the start. it's a bit unrealistic that she was so bitchy before and then all of a sudden she became so nice? whatever.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just saw the caps at lyns blog looks like there is going to be a showdown between Bow and Baitong!! Yes!! I wonder what Thot is going to do now!! I can't wait!!!

Got to go to work see you gals later!!!!