Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok, it seemed that Dr Ceci and Dr Teedee are discussing pregnancy issues. so, doctors, what are the verdict? we all think bow should be pregnant,rite? there are too many foreshadowings already. might as well make it happen? what so hard to it? it's just 2-3 minutes scenes for her to tell thot she is pregnant: my version of the scene....

setting: pong left with his daughter. thot cannot stop thinking his niece. to keep his mind at ease, he took bow for a walk in their vineyard...

thot: she is very pretty, isn't she? she's pretty just like nee..
bow: (smiling) yes, she is.
thot: i'm going to miss her...a lot...
bow: you love her very much, don't you? i can see that in your eyes. the way you talk about her.
thot: but she belongs with her father. i would be happy knowing she is well taken care off..
bow: em, i may not be able to give her to you but i can give you something else...but you have to be willing to share me..
thot: what are you talking about, my love? are you saying...(he's distressed, thinking she's planning to be with pong and not him...)
bow: (smiling). what am i saying? (teasing him). so, how is it going to be? are you willing to share me?
thot: (angry and confused) stop talking nonsense. no! (he started walking away, cannot believing his wife having second thoughts being with him)
bow: not even with your own child? (thot stopped walking, couldn't believe what she has just said. bow slowly walked towards and held his left arm. she took his other hand and placed it on her belly. softly and lovingly she said..) i could never bring back nee nor give you her child. i know nee's child means the world to you. and because of that reason, i know you will love and protect our child with all you have, just like how you have loved and cared for me. this child is made out of our love... so, are you willing to share me with your baby?
thot: (facing her and smile) i don't like sharing my love with anyone else. but i'm willing to make an exception...for our child..
he embraced her his arm, holding her tightly not wanting to let go. wanting her to be warm and safe, wanting their child to be warm and safe for the rest of their mortal lives...

now, it's not that hard to come with the scene? right? right? (me, in the state of denying the pregnancy thing will not happen... :spin: )
I love it, cikna!! :wub: it would be so cute if they will also have a baby in the end ^_^
I really need to catch up lol
very busy again this week... so many upcoming tests <_<

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
in buddie media section, WWHJ uploaded videos are without eng subs. where can I download the ones with eng subs apart from youtube. i don't know why, these couple of days, i tried many youtube downloaders, but my laptop crashed! the only thing seems to work well if I download the whole episode in one go like what I've been doing with lakorns without eng subs? where can I get it?? :huh:
Just message me and I'll send you the details.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Just message me and I'll send you the details.
meaning, sending you personal message here in SW? hehehe..do forgive me for asking. just make sure i understand. this old lady is a bit slow when it comes IT language. hehe...ok, i'll send you one. thanks for replying. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Cikna, you're not alone. WWHJ definitely made me all smiles. :yahoo: And people around me thought I've gone high or something. :lol: BTW, you do received my PM, right?

cecilia

Staff member
there's an Indian guy who sits behind me at the office. so, he can see what I have on my pc. I was planning to mark my students' work but can't seem to concentrate. how to concentrate, I was watching ep 5 to 7 with english sub. then this guy, Pad i called him, msg me on my facebook "Hey, the gurl is cute la! Who is she?" guess what? pinky's cuteness is contagious! then, he announced to almost everyone there at the office, loud and clear, "No wonder Lyana is all smiling like a dork. It;s the Siamese drama season all over again!". Screw you pad! <_< but again, he was right! ahahahaha!!! :lol:
muahah. that remind me at the time of JLR -- you at work ^^

i'm smiling all day and all night b/c of weir/pinky's chemistry.
been so long since i smile and dream of such couple ..
so happy to hear that there'll be more lakorn for them

TEEDEE, i agree with you, i prefer them in concept like WWHJ more than what you gave us up there. It sound good but i don't really like it when the p'ek is poor -- makes him look a bit sad LOl .. i prefer n'ek poor and p'ek rich .. all these arrogance in him will make him still our .. poor p'ek looks weak at time LOl == whatever it is, i'm happy that we're getting to see them again .. only wish it's in a better script ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
what video, dear?
The official soundtrack videos...you know, the ones they release midway through the lakorn for us fans...there should be one for pinky & weir's songs, I wanna see what clips they use for each song

^i love how you describe it ..
maybe So can express it in better perspective ..
but anyway, the more i look at it, the more scary i feel for bow.
it would suck to be in her shoe atm, especially after the r, knowing that he did it out of anger, etc.
some woman will be scar for life and never come back for the man that r her this harsh but n'ek .. they have to come back ..
god dang it! this is the first lakorn i have to disagree on the r part b/c it seem so ROUGH !!!!
Ceci, the rawr does seem intense, but I feel that this is the first time that it is reasonable...not necessary, but it works for this lakorn...Because okay, Thot is this good guy, right?? The only person who thought he was bad was Bow, and that was on plenty of misunderstandings...But if he were just to straight up rawr her, it would disappoint us all, and we would be mad for Bow to take him back afterwards...it would be like SB all over again. But this way, he does it for so many reasons, with so many emotions...that as rough and bad as it is, he can be forgiven for it...and that's what I think they want us to feel. In this lakorn, Thot has always been the good guy, to his sister, employees, Bow's family, his friends...and even later, Bow...so the only reason that he could ever rawr her is because of all his anger...and the drunkenness...Because when he's sober, he can't even hurt Bow, that scene where they fight at the hospital, and he accidentally knocks her down, all the anger went away as soon as he saw that she was hurt...So if he was sober, there's no way he would do that to her...if he didn't feel so many mixed emotions...his love for her intensifies his anger towards her...it's like, he doesn't understand how someone he loves could be so cruel...even though she's not...at the same time, he's claiming her as his...no one else's...There's just so many emotions from both sides, going into it...that it's going to be intense, even if it wasn't physically intense. Emotional scars are harder to heal from than physical ones...because if he had broken her heart just to get even with her, I think it would've been much worse...at least with an rawr, she'd know how he feels...that he still does love her...Maybe it won't be because of the action itself, but what he does afterwards that will let her see that he still is the man she loves, underneath all that rage and insanity.

At least if he did it out of anger, hatred, and drunkenness, it's much easier to handle than if he was sober...because he's not doing it out of a clear and vengeful mind, he's doing it because of all these other factors...He thinks she killed his sister, then took his niece away from him, on top of that, she doesn't love him at all...At least before the mess, he knew that she had some kind of feelings for him...but of course after the amnesia, he's not too sure, he barely knew she recovered...I feel this is the only p'ek that is reasonable and justified in his rawr...not saying that he should do it, I'm just saying for this lakorn, I understand it and am not angered by it.

It kinda goes full circle for Bow, in the beginning, she thought he had rawred her, and she was angry with him for the longest time, but she eventually forgave him...and he was a stranger at the time...And I'm sure that by staying away after the deed, it would show her too that he never intended to do that, that he did want to hurt her because he was hurting so badly...but not in that way. I bet that scene where skanky ho Baithong tries to kiss Thot again, but it rains...I bet that's after he rawrs her, my guess.

i just saw the news from tv pool. they said Pinky+Weir may have a new lakorn together call "Pee lieng". but their fans said it isn't true though. but i think there should be some truth to the news or else tv pool won't have mention it. which i'll be so happy if it's true, but won't put my hopes up cause don't wanna be disappointed. well for those who never saw "Pee Lieng" it's a re-make lakorn. it's a sweet sad story. p'ek and n'ek love eachother and are bonded since a kid. but he thinks he's not good enough for her. cause she's like too high for him to reach. cause she's rich. while he's poor. he and his mom got supported by her family. his mom is like her nanny. they live close to eachother. he lives in the other part of her house. n'ek character is very cute, she acts kidish toward p'ek always call him "pee chai". to her he's like a loving older bro. that she love more than a bro. p'ek character is a sweet warming and mature. his mom often tell him to know where his place is. who he's and who n'ek is. so then he keep his distance toward n'ek and she feels sad that he isn't the same. and then he goes and have a g.f. and her parents set her up with this guy who's in her class rank. and she was to married the guy too. p'ek and n'ek love eachother but like they have to do their duties as a daughter and son. but then the guy she were to married died. and p'ek gf know he loves n'ek so they broke up. so p'ek and n'ek get to be together. if pinky and weir play this lakorn will be so cute. will get to see them in a new relationship that is innocent,sweet and sad. kinda like tkc in a way. but some people thinks pinky doesn't match this role cause n'ek is suppose to be younger and younger than p'ek but they think weir match this role though. i think pinky match, she's a great actress, can play her character so well. and from tkc she play her character very adorable and in "pee lieng", n'ek character is similar to her character in tkc. so pinky will definately portray this character well. and age wise she's younger than weir. even though only by 1 year but she's still younger than him. so what do weir and pinky's fans say if they really get to pair up in "Pee lieng"? but if i were to chose i rather they play a lakorn like wwhj again cause it's fun, but right now i'll settle for them in any lakorn. just as long as they're together i'm happy. the ost in "Pee lieng" is very nice. i still remember it till this day.
here's the link to the song "pee lieng". if you guys want to heard it.
http://www.pookpuy.com/music/?p=1411
by the way, i may miss out some parts to the story "pee lieng" cause this lakorn was old. don't quite remember the exact story. so if anyone want to add anything feel free too.
No more sad lakorns for them for a while...if they're going to have another lakorn, it should be a happy, playful one through and through...I cried in TKC even though most of the time it was sad to watch Tua Lek admit her feelings for Toh when he was in love with the woman from his past...then she dies...then comes back...yeah, didn't like Kwan in it for Weir...but it made sense, it would've been weird if she came back as Pinky still

They deserve a happy lakorn, a comedy, where there will be a baby in the end...not after poor Pinky gets the sad end of things...and I've never really seen Weir in a full on comedy lakorn...he hasn't had one right? I think this lakorn is the closest thing he has to a comedy, but that part didn't last very long...If anything, they should have one like Ken and Chom's new one...the one where they play people who are marrying for money, and trying to see which one will make it to the end because that means they'll get all the money...that would be cute to see Weir and Pinky do...be married again, but for funnier reasons...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
wow the thread jumped three pages from last night! You gals are really keeping this thread going!!!

it's good to hear that they will be making another lakorn together. Teedee think that lakon sounds perfect for the two. It's sweet and a lot different from this lakorn!

the "r" is intense! We'll have to see how it plays out though because we still haven't seen how he's going to kidnap her. I wonder if he's going to trick her to go with him.

The one who i'm really hating though is baitong, she stills isn't dead or taken away for being crazy so she's going to do something really crazy to thot and bow. I'm pretty sure that she feels happy now that thot told her to wait for him. That b*tch she really needs to get a life, killing more than two people isn't enough.

cikna, your version of the scene is cute. I still wonder why she doesn't get pregnant? I mean he "r" her and then she willingly slept with him that should have gotten her pregnant. lol. but who knows maybe there is smoething wrong with his body or hers. Didn't the doctor say that he also had a heart problem like his sister? I was just wondering if that was true since the doctor told her that it was his heart that needed help.

Seradalun

sarNie Egg
Hi all, I' back from my last visit to your topic. Saw you guys very active to post many nice pics and exchanges views on each episode. Another 4 episodes to go and Thai fans are so excited for this week's 2 episodes that may stop our breath.
The fight on kissing scence between Weir's fan are still going on. Many lakorn fans in Thailand are tired with their attitudes. We are so patient and don't want a fight. If they want Weir to play Lakorn only with his girlfriend, let them dream about it.

Just to tell you guys who are Pinky's fans. She postpones her trip to India because the plot and the producers of her movie are not ready yet. Pinky has lots of works in Thailand and she will have another drama sometimes in October, but not Duai Rang Atthisathan or Pie Lieng as posted by some presses. Can't disclose yet but probaby by mid of September, you guys will know if you follow some entertainment news from Thailand.

Many sweet scences will come especailly in the last episode because the producer knows that we all want to see all the sweet and loving scences. The feedback from all of us did help them to shape up the lakorn direction by cutting annoyed scences, especially Baitong. Wait for Episode 14, I guarantee the webboard will be explosed.

Will come back to visit you guys and chat with you later.

cecilia

Staff member
^gosh, you make it sound super explosive, i so can't wait .. (sorry for bringing the baby talks bac) but i so wish they include some sort of scene like this to tease us.

I was waiting for her bollywood debut too ..but i guess not, delay means more of WEIR/PINKY again in the future ^^
i'm having the biggest WWHJ fever atm !!! WEIR IS ONE FUNNY ELVIS -- love his dorkiness!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
What? Thailand fans are fighting each other? That's harsh. Anyway, I think Pancake has enough on-screen and off-screen time with Weir. I want to see some more Pinky and Weir. And of course, with the same director!

Tomorrow episode is going to be juicy. I'm watching it slowly right now since I don't want WHHJ to end too fast. :lmao: 2 more weeks left!

Oh, I remember in Jam Loey Rak's thread, someone made a Harit and Soriya bears. It'll be so cool if someone does that with WHHJ too.

Seradalun

sarNie Egg
Weir in Elvis looks very funny to me. So different from his role as Tos. I think I like him only on this Lakorn.
We wish Weir and Pinky will pair up again but only wish, I guess.
Trip to India just delay till everything is ready.

Good night from BKK.

cecilia

Staff member
^thank you for the good news .. let's hope we get to hear some more unseen footage soon too *hint hint* GOOD NIGHT JA!

Thuy, i agree, weir have enough time to be with pan on screen and offscreen and as much as i like pan in photoshoot, i want to see more of PINKY/WEIR onscreen more than PAN/WEIR onscreen ^^ Like i said earlier .. WEIR IS MEANT FOR PINKY AND PINKY IS MEANT FOR WEIR ONSCREEN!!! (very bias here LOl)

Seradalun

sarNie Egg
Thailand fans are fighting each other? That's harsh. Anyway, I think Pancake has enough on-screen and off-screen time with Weir. I want to see some more Pinky and Weir. And of course, with the same director!

^^^^ only some of Weir's fanclub that they went to many topic and criticized the love scence. They are worried that the kissing scene will make their actor look bad and hurt Pancake feeling... 5555

It is only on-screen, but they can't make themselves understand that it is only on screen.

You should see one of the topic that they show Pinky was watching her drama while eating popcorn. Not sure how to attach the link yet, but will try to do it tomorrow. You guys will see how cutie she is.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thailand fans are fighting each other? That's harsh. Anyway, I think Pancake has enough on-screen and off-screen time with Weir. I want to see some more Pinky and Weir. And of course, with the same director!

^^^^ only some of Weir's fanclub that they went to many topic and criticized the love scence. They are worried that the kissing scene will make their actor look bad and hurt Pancake feeling... 5555

It is only on-screen, but they can't make themselves understand that it is only on screen.

You should see one of the topic that they show Pinky was watching her drama while eating popcorn. Not sure how to attach the link yet, but will try to do it tomorrow. You guys will see how cutie she is.
Oh goodness, if Weir and Pancake's fanclub don't understand that it's only on screen kissing and if they think it will look bad and hurt Pancake's feeling then they should persuade Weir and Pancake to get out of acting. She shouldn't be acting if she doesn't understand what acting on screen is, and if she so possessive of Weir like her fanclub then she should just chained him up at home where he can only be with her 24/7. :loool: LOL

As for the rumors of Pee Liang, hmm I don't know about that. As much as I like the original Pee Liang version only because of P'Oh Warut acted so well, I don't think I like a remakes with Pinky and Weir. Somtime that lakorn it's very slow and boring, no action or anything at all... just a mellow types of lakorn. I would rather see them in the remakes of Seradalun better, because that lakorn has it's up and down in exciting moments. ^_^

:lol: OMG that Elvis-Weir is hilarious. :loool:

choo

sarNie Adult
**ahhh a lot of pages to backtrack!**

teedee, the Rscene!! omgahh ; somehow I'm kinda glad they made him drunk. This way, at least it doesn't look so barbaric?? even though any R scene would...
but at least, he'll have a reasonable excuse. haha

=--thanks for the Ending pics! It's gonna be so cute. ^__^

this is how i see their love atm -- for both party :wub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1AFr-D6grs
ceci we think alike.. my hands are itching to make another mv but I really wanna put the unaired parts into it too.
I was searching up the songs and this was definitely one of them -- love shania
haa, on the other hand, I'm working on one w/ all their fights.. and I wanna make a mv of Tos and Baithong -_obsess song. haha

--thanks for the clip where she was watching WWHJ and on the net. haah she should come to SarnWorld!

can't wait for tomorrow! Pinky / Weir all the wayyy!

--------HOLY SHIZ! PINKY SAW A GLIMPSE OF MY FANVIDDD!!! AHHH SPAZZZZ

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed, totally agree with your analysis about the r-scene in here.
it's understandable and acceptable cause of many reasons and emotion that thos has. his reasons is better than other p'eks.
thanks for the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2RibsO1JUY . yeah he still cares about her even though he's hella mad.
Seradalun, thanks for the update news on Pinky. pray her new lakorn will be with Weir again. love them together.
yeah want to see them play in "Se ra da ral" together.
and also want to see them play in a romantic comedy lakorn together, like ken and chompoo lakorn is a good idea.
to think about it we did see weir+pinky play some comedy in wwhj ep.2-7 and they play it very cute. yeah me wanna see! hehe.
Maya_Fantasy Posted Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Oh goodness, if Weir and Pancake's fanclub don't understand that it's only on screen kissing and if they think it will look bad and hurt Pancake's feeling then they should persuade Weir and Pancake to get out of acting. She shouldn't be acting if she doesn't understand what acting on screen is, and if she so possessive of Weir like her fanclub then she should just chained him up at home where he can only be with her 24/7. LOL
totally agree with you. weir-pancake's fans are so close minded about the kiss scenes. they need to get a grip man!
can't wait for tomorrow, will get to see the lakorn..yay!