Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Oh that is rough, he still has his shoes on.

I'm watching you. Muahhahha. :ph34r:

I'm checking out Ceci's MV right now since everyone is giving it a thumb up. Hopefully, I'm not too obsessed with it like you do, Maya. :tease:

OMG, I can't not wait to see when Weir goes baloney! He's going to look mighty sexy with that rough-look. Me like it! Me like it! :yahoo:
I haven't continue yet, that mean you didn't watch me too well. :p I'm encoding something right now to test out the upload. LOL

So are you done watching the MV yet? How was it?

I can make a joke on your third line. But I won't hahahaha :loool:

the second lakorn is "yai pis sa wart" with stephan,but again haven't confirm yet so anything can change. i hope they would change p'ek to either weir, aof or oil would be so good.
and as for "duay rang atitharn" it's not certain who is the p'ek yet ,they're still in the process of deciding.
the choices are Poh,Veeraphap or Noom. but more likely will be Poh. but i prefer Noom though.
Let just stick with Num. Poh is alright, but now that I have my mind set on Num, so hope it's Num.
Vee is too young for the roles, and his acting is a bit weak for this one.

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you for the pix too, but take your time ok. ^_^
so i went to my website development class today, it was pretty fun writing them code LOl ..
Thank god, no homework tonight. I finally can sit back and do some more WWHJ brainstorming. LOl

anyway, took me awhile to finally get it to where i want it .. at first, i want to keep it a circle thing but i'm like, their love is not perfect, they're shred/tears here and there .. so why not make it all like this .. LOL .. hope it works okay this time ^^

i can finish downloading it but i can't play the vdo, can you give me a new link? and can i also get the vdo download link of the mv "ying rai kor ruk tur"(sorry if mispell doesn't quite remember title)
thanks a lot. love ur vdos.
read pinky's interview was so cute that she still wear the ring weir gave her on the wedding day from wwhj. said she stole it. hahah. sound like she's still into her character. how cute. remind me of tik the time he still wear the ring that aom gave to him in "leud kut thi ya" when they went to the show together. he's so into his character. how cute.
Teedee, maybe you need a codec to install or something .. I've test my file and it seem to work okay, does anyone else have the same problem, if it is, i'll reupload :lol:

as for YING RAI GOR YING RUK, i will upload it ja .. THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING IT, i'm loving WEIR/PINKY ATM, can't get enough of them two ..

and WOW!!!! the R SCENE seeem rough and scary -- suck that i'm not able to stream it live this time :(
it leave such an impression on me, make me wanna skip wednesday class LOl

thanks for the picture na kha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia..ah nice pic of weir+pinky.
i agree and like that their love is not perfect. that's what makes it interesting and add spice to their characters and lakorn.
codec to install. i dunno about that. bad with the whole install stuffs. don't even want to learn cause get frustrated. haha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: OH Cecilia that is so pretty, I really like this one. Thank you. :yahoo: That's a neat ideas about not being perfect; You're very creatives. Wish I know how to do that too.

For cd label, similar like this is fine, just less graphic and smaller picture like the pix at the bottom is good. ^_^

Oh the MV works fine for me. Sometime the video just corrupted, so just delete it and redownload. That should help too.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Wanted to share some pics of the ending scene. I love the last picture. Credit to siamdara.

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. that looks so sweet . .
i will wait for the ending to make another mv.
i have the song already ---but waiting for the dancing part ^^
i can't wait .

maya, i sent you a msg on the cd label, see what you think and get back to me ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
lynn thanks for pics. ah so cute! should be the last scene. what a sweet ending. can't wait!
all these pics are killing me. wanna see it so bad. god dang wed come so slow.
ok i guess will try ac3filter and install it but not counting on it though. seem like everytime i download and install a program doesn't work or come out right.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
wow! The "r" scene seems intense!! He's all red!! I can't wait to see it!! thanks for sharing that teedee!!

lynn those picture look so cute!! I love the last one too! They look cute together and her orange dress is gorgeous!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
cikna, the song is here : http://www.mediafire.com/?ynzjguyqofl
if you want the mv i made, i will come back and upload it for you later today.

thank you everyone for the comments na :wub:

TEEDEE, I don't want it to end too but i want to see the ending so bad as well Lol
thanks for the closing picture --- everyone in here are AWESOME -- it's an all WELL CASTS lakorn.
terima kasih, ceci! yeah, me too! as much as I don't want it to end, but I'm anxious the next outcome of this lakorn.

Oh, okay, thanks

Ceci, I swear, you should make all of the lakorn official music videos for them, your editting and scene selection is really good...

Weird thing, does Ch. 7 usually take this long to release their official videos for the lakorns? Cuz I remember, halfway through JR, they had already released their video...but it's good, cuz then they'll be using different scenes for both videos...
what video, dear?

^wow. that looks so sweet . .
i will wait for the ending to make another mv.
i have the song already ---but waiting for the dancing part ^^
i can't wait .

maya, i sent you a msg on the cd label, see what you think and get back to me ^^
ahahaha, ceci making many people happy! u know what I'm inspired to do an MV la, ceci. watching the mv with sek loso's song gives a different beat to this love-hate relationship between thot and bow. still looking for suitable scenes. i have an Indonesian rock song in mind, "takkan ada cinta yang lain" (There'sll be no other love). hope i'm not too lazy to get it done by the end this week. hehehehe....

cecilia

Staff member
^he's PINKY now LOl j/k
i dont' know how Pan would handle this ..
but man, i would so be jealous if i'm her -- seeing WEIR ALL CLOSE like this with pinky ..
on top of that .. numerous of kiss too Lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
i can finish downloading it but i can't play the vdo, can you give me a new link? and can i also get the vdo download link of the mv "ying rai kor ruk tur"(sorry if mispell doesn't quite remember title)
thanks a lot. love ur vdos.

the second lakorn is "yai pis sa wart" with stephan,but again haven't confirm yet so anything can change. i hope they would change p'ek to either weir, aof or oil would be so good.
and as for "duay rang atitharn" it's not certain who is the p'ek yet ,they're still in the process of deciding.
the choices are Poh,Veeraphap or Noom. but more likely will be Poh. but i prefer Noom though.

ok thanks.

read pinky's interview was so cute that she still wear the ring weir gave her on the wedding day from wwhj. said she stole it. hahah. sound like she's still into her character. how cute. remind me of tik the time he still wear the ring that aom gave to him in "leud kut thi ya" when they went to the show together. he's so into his character. how cute.
yeah, come to think of it, stefan has not acted with pinky before rite?

which interview, teedee? aawww, that's super max cute! guess the ring has a sentimental value for her...

cecilia

Staff member
^in our fantasy world -- we'll say, she wants to stay married to Weir forever :wub:

i DON'T want to see PINKY with STEFAN .. no! he's so stiff at acting !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
:eek: o' lord , what kind of bra she got on? the picture it's self make my heart skip a beat . dang those r' scene !! :p

cecilia

Staff member
^it's like how he describe exactly, RIP IT APART just like that .. and get going with the business!!! crazy!!! looks scary too !!
Can you imagine seeing him doing multiple of this .. it's scary, looks harsh than what KEN did to ANNE (4X amnt of time)
I feel bad for BOW ;)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
1. Cecilia that is so nice! It looks super romantic.

2. WTF w/ the rape!!!! Looks so rough. poor Bow

3. I can't even bear to watch this anymore, I just read Lynn's caps.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i don't like the r-scene....it looks a bit too harsh for me. but perhaps, the director wants it as real as possible. maybe he wants to describe thot's state of mind when committing the deed..he was drunk, he has held so much mixed feelings and passion for bow which is unbearable till he totally lose control and his mind she belongs to him. she is his wife. so, he can do whatever he wants with her. still, not digging the r-scene... <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^i love how you describe it ..
maybe So can express it in better perspective ..
but anyway, the more i look at it, the more scary i feel for bow.
it would suck to be in her shoe atm, especially after the r, knowing that he did it out of anger, etc.
some woman will be scar for life and never come back for the man that r her this harsh but n'ek .. they have to come back ..
god dang it! this is the first lakorn i have to disagree on the r part b/c it seem so ROUGH !!!!