Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
credit kantana.com
the day they done filming. *sigh* don't want this lakorn to end. will miss Weir+Pinky so much when it end. :lmao:

cikna

sarNie Adult
ceci, what a beautiful MV i must say! The words of the song depicts exactly thot's feelings right now towards Bow. The words are direct and sincere. The scenes you chose fits well with the song. I love the MV. and I love the song! where can I download it from? i wish I can make MVS like you. Simply put it, I LOVE it! Keep them coming!

cecilia

Staff member
ceci, what a beautiful MV i must say! The words of the song depicts exactly thot's feelings right now towards Bow. The words are direct and sincere. The scenes you chose fits well with the song. I love the MV. and I love the song! where can I download it from? i wish I can make MVS like you. Simply put it, I LOVE it! Keep them coming!
cikna, the song is here : http://www.mediafire.com/?ynzjguyqofl
if you want the mv i made, i will come back and upload it for you later today.

thank you everyone for the comments na :wub:

TEEDEE, I don't want it to end too but i want to see the ending so bad as well Lol
thanks for the closing picture --- everyone in here are AWESOME -- it's an all WELL CASTS lakorn.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm done with my mv : heading out to sleep, enjoy na kha : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y_bFV6A0jU
:eek: WOW that was awesome MV with one of my all time favorites song too, so it's a plus. ^_^ Wonder if you mind uploading the MV? :lol: lol...

wanna tell the good news Pinky will have 2 new lakorns. "duay rang atitaan" and wanna scream p'ek is...Noom Sornram. (but i won't put my hopes up cause anything can be change if they haven't film yet) but reading the news makes me excited already. always wanted to see pinky pair up with noom.
I'm in such a happy mood to be hearing about this Teedee ^_^ I love, love this lakorn and I love both Num and Pinky and they sure will fit this rolls too. (Parc finally got his Daoprasook :lol: hehehehe j/k)
And yes hope they won't change the pranang later either. Also hope Num get lots of rest and do a little work out for this roll, don't want to see him looks like he did in Mae Ying with Noon :lol: LOL. He needs to look his best for Pinky here, even thought his character he'll be much older than her.

Stars Subbing Team will definitely sub this one for sure. :yahoo:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
really i'm so happy that pinky indian movie get delay so we'll get to see pinky more. i'm so happy that pinky will have 2 more lakorn. :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Me too. It would be an excellent piece of news if Pinky will really play with Num Sornram for the lakorn "Duay Rang Atitharn". I loved a lot the version with Kob and Saranyu. It is a very sad story. It is great to see the evolution of the roles of Pinky. It allows to see the actress's talents and thus to see her maturing in various role. Then, I am super satisfied if he confirms gathering(combining) Pinky and Stephan for a lakorn. I hope that my dream will come true.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
really i'm so happy that pinky indian movie get delay so we'll get to see pinky more. i'm so happy that pinky will have 2 more lakorn. :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Me too. It would be an excellent piece of news if Pinky will really play with Num Sornram for the lakorn "Duay Rang Atitharn". I loved a lot the version with Kob and Saranyu. It is a very sad story. It is great to see the evolution of the roles of Pinky. It allows to see the actress's talents and thus to see her maturing in various role. Then, I am super satisfied if he confirms gathering Pinky and Stephan for a lakorn. I hope that my dream will come true.

Here's theme song of old version from the lakorn "Duay Rang Atitharn":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79jw-65ZbMQ

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
thats good that pinky has two new dramas!!

It's sad that the lakorn has ended filming!! I hope they do pair up again!!!

ceci, i love your mv!! It was awsome!! I actually love loso songs!!! The song matched the way thot feels!!!

four more episodes to go but there seems like there is a lot more to the story, which makes me feel like there should be more than four more episodes!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
my dear, do you major in english or what? i like how you write! it's like watching the lakorn but instead of watching, i'm reading it. does that make sense?? it's precise and illustrative. my major is english and my minor is in english literature but i don't think i can be as exact as you do.keep writing! i love reading ur analysis. i bet others do too!
Yeah, I was gonna say, Stardust had translated the summary...I wish I could write that well...LOL
My analysis normally isn't as good as that...sorry to disappoint

wanna tell the good news Pinky will have 2 new lakorns. "duay rang atitaan"
I think it's cool that Pinky is doing the remake since Kob was in the original, and Pinky played Kob as a child, for 2 lakorns...But then I found out that back in the day, there were only 3 major child stars who played n'ek roles...and Pinky happened to be the one they used often...That would be a great role for Pinky to showcase her talent...cuz at first she starts off sweet and weak, but then she ends up being really strong-willed, can't wait to see her in that kind of role too...I hope they pick a good older man, or else I don't think I could watch...I didn't really like the guy in the original...

And I really do hope that she gets another lakorn with Weir next year too...a comedy this time, where no one is tortured or dies, reincarnates into someone else...whatever...I would love for an Oum Ruk type of comedy...or something like Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...I wanna see how talented and versatile they both can be...Weir is like my Ken of Ch. 7, but he hasn't reached his full potential...I wanna see how he can play a funny role...like Ken, he can be the biggest dork, but then he can be deadly serious when he needs to be.

I am definitely going to wake up early to watch the last week's episodes...Who's with me? What time does it air in Thailand anyways? 8:30pm?
This week I'm not too excited about cuz it's gonna be sad, and hoping the rawr scene is this week, just to get that over with so that they can reconcile...but next week, I start school, and I'm gonna wake up early on Wed & Thurs just so I can stream it and watch it before I go to school...There's no way I would start my day without watching the ending...!

You know what sucks? I was organizing links for this thread on my computer, and the computer won't turn on for me...stupid thing, my know-it-all brother will try to fix it and prolly reboot the thing...that's like his answer for everything, he could care less what he erases...So I'll have to go through the pages all over again, dang it, I had everything organized nicely too...But I had fun, cuz I'm weird like that, I do that stuff whether it's needed or not, I just like to be organized, so why not organize one of my favorite threads?

Teedee, once I have everything organized, I'm gonna PM you all the info I gathered so you can post it on your first post, okay?

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yay! SO happy that she's having two more lakorns. P'Teedee do you know what the title of the second lakorn is? :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
raymond_obsessed , i just edit ur post , so now u are on the first page , i totally forgot you wanted this thread :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
:eek: WOW that was awesome MV with one of my all time favorites song too, so it's a plus. ^_^ Wonder if you mind uploading the MV? :lol: lol...
here's the vdo ja : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=34Q53G7R

Maya, i'm almost done with the pix, will finish it and upload in here in a bit ja.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
raymond_obsessed , i just edit ur post , so now u are on the first page , i totally forgot you wanted this thread :lol:
Oh, okay, thanks

Ceci, I swear, you should make all of the lakorn official music videos for them, your editting and scene selection is really good...

Weird thing, does Ch. 7 usually take this long to release their official videos for the lakorns? Cuz I remember, halfway through JR, they had already released their video...but it's good, cuz then they'll be using different scenes for both videos...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

Maya, i'm almost done with the pix, will finish it and upload in here in a bit ja.
OMG Cecilia thank you so much, you're such a sweetheart. :wub: I can't get enough of your MV, everything about it's so sweet and perfectly done, and the song just make it 10 times better. ^_^ I suppose to be translating for Thuy, but instead I'm just sitting here watching your MV over and over again and again. :lol: LOL :wub:

Thank you for the pix too, but take your time ok. ^_^

(Thuy don't read this post ok, I'm translating right now, not goof off or anything. :p :loool: lol)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 09:01 PM

i can finish downloading it but i can't play the vdo, can you give me a new link? and can i also get the vdo download link of the mv "ying rai kor ruk tur"(sorry if mispell doesn't quite remember title)
thanks a lot. love ur vdos.

nina k Posted Today, 08:51 PM
Yay! SO happy that she's having two more lakorns. P'Teedee do you know what the title of the second lakorn is?
the second lakorn is "yai pis sa wart" with stephan,but again haven't confirm yet so anything can change. i hope they would change p'ek to either weir, aof or oil would be so good.
and as for "duay rang atitharn" it's not certain who is the p'ek yet ,they're still in the process of deciding.
the choices are Poh,Veeraphap or Noom. but more likely will be Poh. but i prefer Noom though.

raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 08:38 PM
Teedee, once I have everything organized, I'm gonna PM you all the info I gathered so you can post it on your first post, okay?
ok thanks.

read pinky's interview was so cute that she still wear the ring weir gave her on the wedding day from wwhj. said she stole it. hahah. sound like she's still into her character. how cute. remind me of tik the time he still wear the ring that aom gave to him in "leud kut thi ya" when they went to the show together. he's so into his character. how cute.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OMG Cecilia thank you so much, you're such a sweetheart. :wub: I can't get enough of your MV, everything about it's so sweet and perfectly done, and the song just make it 10 times better. ^_^ I suppose to be translating for Thuy, but instead I'm just sitting here watching your MV over and over again and again. :lol: LOL :wub:

Thank you for the pix too, but take your time ok. ^_^

(Thuy don't read this post ok, I'm translating right now, not goof off or anything. :p :loool: lol)
I'm watching you. Muahhahha. :ph34r:

I'm checking out Ceci's MV right now since everyone is giving it a thumb up. Hopefully, I'm not too obsessed with it like you do, Maya. :tease:

OMG, I can't not wait to see when Weir goes baloney! He's going to look mighty sexy with that rough-look. Me like it! Me like it! :yahoo: