Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
If only I know how to do screen caps..... -_- . anyways, in epi 11, when nee was trying to reach bow's handphone and she succeeded speed dialled thot, i noticed several miscalls appear on bow's cell. one obvious misscall was listed as "MY LOVE". hahaha!!! did she listed thot as "My Love" / Teeruk in her phone :lol: :wub: ...or was that the "good-for-nothing" pong calling?? u know what, I am to BELIEVE it was thot calling! :drool:

p/s: when nee did press the speed dial to thot, what was written on the phone? i mean, i would like to know what does that thai spelling says in english when thot's number appear on bow's cell. i must be very CRAZy to even ask this. oh, well.... :wacko:
you are always observant on these kind of stuff ..
i wish i can read thai so that i can help you out too .. LOl

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ceci, I love your mv!!! :wub: :wub:

I just started on ep 9 a while ago coz I'm waiting for the subs... lol
I hate Pong so much!!! I hate him even more because of the hair... <_< I badly want to cut it myself!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah thos is so cold just watch the lady push the pillow on bow's face but then he stop the lady cause can't continue to watch. he was gonna hit bow with his car too but then stop the car cause can't do it and bow just stand there for him to hit her too. and he also becomes scary too cause there was a part he was talking to himself and took out a knife and touch the sharpness of it in front of bow which scare her a lot and pull her close and saids ur scare don't worry i can't kill my wife. it just shows how crazy he is after his sister died and he loose his niece like he has nothing left in his life which include bow too cause even though she's with him but to him she's gone, like his wife that he love a lot has hurt his sister and also take his niece away to her ex-bf and he thinks she has always love pong which it just hurts him more. so it's a pretty good reasons for him to be crazy and cruel. but you just wanna hit him hard so may bring back his good senses. so will feel so sorry for bow. :lmao:
but even though he was cruel to her but there is still love inside of him. what he feels toward bow is mix feelings all in one: anger,hate,love. like the more he loves her the more he hates her, cause between them is deep love. so the lyrics of "Ying Rai Gor Ying Rak" song fits bow a lot.

credit on pic. he laugh so cute!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
The theme song sounds so cool;I think Weir sings his own version of it,if I'm not mistaken.If anyone knows where to download the song,please post where to find it...Thank you sooooooooo much...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Tor will go completely mad. Holy bananas!!! I don't know if I can stand to watch. Nee is quite a pretty gal when she isn't whining and being a biatch.

Ceci, I can't wait to see the MV.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Tor will go completely mad. Holy bananas!!! I don't know if I can stand to watch. Nee is quite a pretty gal when she isn't whining and being a biatch.

Ceci, I can't wait to see the MV.
Yeah, I know poor Bow. She's been level-headed with the whole situation. It doesn't help that this will satisfy Baitong's obsession with Thot. I am not excited at all about the upcoming rawr event that will take place. I hate how some Thai lakorns use it to justify punishment for women and then they go off and easily forgive the hero.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I know poor Bow. She's been level-headed with the whole situation. It doesn't help that this will satisfy Baitong's obsession with Thot. I am not excited at all about the upcoming rawr event that will take place. I hate how some Thai lakorns use it to justify punishment for women and then they go off and easily forgive the hero.
I feel the same about R scenes... no fair for the woman. It is physically and emotionally scarring - no wonder Ann's character took so long to forgive Ken's character in SB. Rape cannot be justified by love!!!! If you really love and care for a woman, you don't force her or demonstrate your physical superiority by ravishing her body w/o her consent.

Thot and Bow are a cute couple, but the R thing will just ruin it.

cecilia

Staff member
it's a mix feeling on their case -- it aggravate me that he took it to that level --
honest to god, Bow/Tor's love is consider strong enough for a willing scene --
but if they must, one r is okay -- if it's more than once like SB, i would be so disappoint!
this is one reason why i dislike SB b/c of the multiple R scenes with NO REASONS[/s] at all!!!!

anyway, i forgot to mention that i feel bad for Tor when Bow accuse him of rape at the police station.
the look on his face is so sad when the officers came in to wrestle him :(
Bow so mean -- and it's all for Pong's selfishness !!!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
1. yes, he did. Ask Tor to marry Baitong and that if Tor needs something, he'll do anything for him. Tor answer back and say that he only sees her as his sister. Her father then kneel down and ask again that can he please help him b/c he have done everything he could to stop her from intervening with Tor's matter but it just seem to get worst as time goes by. He believe only Tor can help with this matter. Tor then reply that he's sorry, he can't accept this honorable request from him.

2. he wants her go out of town with him but she said she needs to tell her family first. Her dad came out and say that he won't allow such things and that Bow has a husband, even though she don't remember anything, she could at least listen and trust him. That's when pong argue back and say that her dad knows well that Tor only hurt Bow -- her sister than rush in and said that Pong have no right to scold at her dad b/c he's not man enough.

finally got my mv upload .. here it is ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_uh15GClYs
1. omg. I can't believe he asked Thot to marry his evil daughter! haha That's why Thot was letting her kiss him and such... now I understand.

2. I love P'Baam

3. Love the song and the MV Ceci! Nicely made!!!

If only I know how to do screen caps..... -_- . anyways, in epi 11, when nee was trying to reach bow's handphone and she succeeded speed dialled thot, i noticed several miscalls appear on bow's cell. one obvious misscall was listed as "MY LOVE". hahaha!!! did she listed thot as "My Love" / Teeruk in her phone :lol: :wub: ...or was that the "good-for-nothing" pong calling?? u know what, I am to BELIEVE it was thot calling! :drool:

p/s: when nee did press the speed dial to thot, what was written on the phone? i mean, i would like to know what does that thai spelling says in english when thot's number appear on bow's cell. i must be very CRAZy to even ask this. oh, well.... :wacko:
LOL i totally caught that when I saw that scene too!! real cute.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I feel the same about R scenes... no fair for the woman. It is physically and emotionally scarring - no wonder Ann's character took so long to forgive Ken's character in SB. Rape cannot be justified by love!!!! If you really love and care for a woman, you don't force her or demonstrate your physical superiority by ravishing her body w/o her consent.

Thot and Bow are a cute couple, but the R thing will just ruin it.
Sadly...most lakorns don't do without an R scene, especially when it's one that's as intense as this lakorn...but at least, the reasons are more valid than any R scenes I've seen...This should be the only ACCEPTABLE reason in lakorns for a guy to R the woman he loves...he is crazy with grief, full of anger built on misunderstandings and mistrust, and drunk off his freaking mind...his emotional state makes up for such a cruel act...because in reality, Thot could never hurt Bow like that, or else he never would've admitted to her that he didn't R her when they were having their confrontation in their apartment...

But thanks teedee, for spoiling me, that is some intense hatred for her that he could want to watch someone kill her like that...but then, I get where he's coming from...like you said, he already lost her, all he sees is a woman who loves Pong, killed his sister, and took his niece away from him. That sounds too cruel too...how he treats her, basically dragging her around everywhere, not caring about how she will be hurt physically and emotionally...I wonder how Bow has it in her heart to forgive him after all that...She must really love him and be very understanding...but again, I do understand where he's coming from, he's not being unreasonable like many p'eks in the past...It's hard to try to believe the best about the one you love when there's so much showing you not to...

Sucks that the last week of the lakorn airs while school just starts for me...I'm gonna have to sneak and watch it at the library during my breaks...

Ceci, your MV is really good, great scenes for it, practically was gonna cry from it.

So I went back to see that phone call scene, where Nee calls Thot from Bow's phone, and her phone had MY LOVE in capital letters like that!!! Just thought it was funny...plus, got me to realize that Baithong does not know how to paint her nails...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 10:33 PM

Sadly...most lakorns don't do without an R scene, especially when it's one that's as intense as this lakorn...but at least, the reasons are more valid than any R scenes I've seen...This should be the only ACCEPTABLE reason in lakorns for a guy to R the woman he loves...he is crazy with grief, full of anger built on misunderstandings and mistrust, and drunk off his freaking mind...his emotional state makes up for such a cruel act...because in reality, Thot could never hurt Bow like that, or else he never would've admitted to her that he didn't R her when they were having their confrontation in their apartment...

But thanks teedee, for spoiling me, that is some intense hatred for her that he could want to watch someone kill her like that...but then, I get where he's coming from...like you said, he already lost her, all he sees is a woman who loves Pong, killed his sister, and took his niece away from him. That sounds too cruel too...how he treats her, basically dragging her around everywhere, not caring about how she will be hurt physically and emotionally...I wonder how Bow has it in her heart to forgive him after all that...She must really love him and be very understanding...but again, I do understand where he's coming from, he's not being unreasonable like many p'eks in the past...It's hard to try to believe the best about the one you love when there's so much showing you not to...
you took the words right out of my mind. you put into words so well. totally agree with you.
this kind of lakorn has to have R scene and most thai lakorns has these scenes. it's part of thai lakorns. but it was only one R unlike sb which was too much & unacceptable. and they had the willing after too. so it's like a make up for the R. and interesting cause barely see willing after R. and thos's reasons make sense more than other p'ek thai i've seen. yeah what he feels toward her was so much hatred. the more he loves her the more he hates her so when she hurts him he went crazy. i think bow understands why he's reacts to her like this because of misunderstands and so sad about his sister's death and losing his niece. and when thos thought he was gonna loose bow he can't stand it so he realize how stupid he's for hurting her and apologize and ask for her forgiveness and they still loves eachother so she forgive him. when you love someone you're willing to forgive them. but there is a part she gets back at him too. but it isn't serious but more she wants to play a prank at him. i think life is short why use it to be mad at eachother,use the time you have to be nice to eachother is better.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the r' scene is coming up ? -- he will be drunk too ? *ahem*
physological research show that alcohol cause a person to become physically less aroused BUT research has shown that men tend to become physically more sexually aroused when they think they have been drinking alcohol, even when they haven't. Women report feeling more sexually aroused when they falsely believe the beverages they have been consuming contain alcohol. Overall , the thought of having alcohol already in their body will give a person more courage and excuses to consummate the deed
:p :lol:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
yeah they should keep pairing up. can't get enough of them. was crazy about them since tkc and more in wwhj. but i think they should get a chance to pair up again since there's lots of wwhj fever. hopefully. pray.
spoil: bow and her sister went to see the baby at thos's farm, he wasn't there. the baby was real sick, bow feel sorry so tell her sister to take the baby to the hospital. then thos came so bow went to stalled him while her sister take the baby away. thos was still sad and depress about his sister's death so he let baithong be in charge of taking care of the baby but of course the evil girl doesn't care about the baby,taew call bow tell her about the baby's conditon so that's why bow and her sister came. then after her sister took the baby. bow was gonna leave too, she went with one of the town people's car. after thos saw the baby missing he went after bow. he ask where's the baby she deny doesn't know, he got mad so tie her up and put her in his car and lock her there, while he went to look for the baby at her house but noone was there. so he took her to his house in the city, he took her to his sister room force her to say sorry to nee's pic but she won't and loose balance and her forehead hit the floor, then he drag her out of the room. he came back saw nee's nanny use a pillow to suffocate bow but he just stands and watch satifsy then can't watch any longer and stop the lady. he meant to held bow hostage till he get the baby back. but after pong got a hold of the baby he won't let thos come close and hire a lawyer to get custody of the baby so make thos so mad. so he drag bow into the woods which she was still tied up and fainted and wake up again in the cottage from the thunder sound. she can tell he was drunk cause saw the beer pot beside him. she tried to get away but he pull her back, and when he turn around gonna leave, she hit him with a flashlight he got mad and rape her.

OMG!!!....THANK YOU soo much for the spoiler!!!!!!!!...i hardly watch the lakorns now a days i only read spoilers and caps...but i been watching this lakorn and its soo irritating with the nang'rais but i love this lakorn with pinky n weir so far!!....its just sad how Bow treated Thot when she lost her memory. and i agree that Thot has every reason to do what he did to bow..including the upcoming r scene cause the man has gone through alot and his sister did past away. now he's even losing his neice because of some stupid and selfish JERK! (pom)!!..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lmfao xD I didn't know
Tos was going to get drunk before/while the rape happens
. That's very interesting to hear, thanks Teedee.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The theme song sounds so cool;I think Weir sings his own version of it,if I'm not mistaken.If anyone knows where to download the song,please post where to find it...Thank you sooooooooo much...
It should be in the download section for lakorn Osts. If it's not there, you could always try Spicyforum.net . They're very organized there.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i guess the amount of hatred he has for bow in the upcoming episode mirrors the amount of love he has has for her. i cant really take it if a man physically mistreats a woman especially the woman he is obsessively in love with. i have to constantly remind myself this is a drama. hahaha!!! this lakorn has a very significant effect on me.

i think (pretending to be a drama critic, hahaha!!! :lol: ), they made thot becomes under the influence of alcohol to demonstrate he .... "took advantage" of bow because he was partially irrational, accumulating all the mixed emotions; sadness, anger, hate and of course love he has for the love of his life. so, i guess there is a logic here why he "took advantage" of her.
bow, on the other hand, i think will try endure all these torture though she does try to escape because she believes this is the only way to break her free from the guilt she has over nee's death and more importantly, she loves him too much that she is willing to accept "his punishments" even though "the punishments" are illogic and injustifiable.

i don't know why but i have a feeling that Men, the guy that uncle ying shot in epi 6 is still alive. and he will be the one to reveal baithong's devilish acts. and I also have a feeling that Bow is going to be pregnant.............. :wub: :wub: :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
yeah thos is so cold just watch the lady push the pillow on bow's face but then he stop the lady cause can't continue to watch. he was gonna hit bow with his car too but then stop the car cause can't do it and bow just stand there for him to hit her too. and he also becomes scary too cause there was a part he was talking to himself and took out a knife and touch the sharpness of it in front of bow which scare her a lot and pull her close and saids ur scare don't worry i can't kill my wife. it just shows how crazy he is after his sister died and he loose his niece like he has nothing left in his life which include bow too cause even though she's with him but to him she's gone, like his wife that he love a lot has hurt his sister and also take his niece away to her ex-bf and he thinks she has always love pong which it just hurts him more. so it's a pretty good reasons for him to be crazy and cruel. but you just wanna hit him hard so may bring back his good senses. so will feel so sorry for bow. :lmao:
but even though he was cruel to her but there is still love inside of him. what he feels toward bow is mix feelings all in one: anger,hate,love. like the more he loves her the more he hates her, cause between them is deep love. so the lyrics of "Ying Rai Gor Ying Rak" song fits bow a lot.

credit on pic. he laugh so cute!
huh, thinking of running her down with a car??? i don't know if I have a lot of courage to watch that.... :mellow: . thanks teedee. the picture is a good distractions for me to keep thinking smacking thot's head! hahaha!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the r' scene is coming up ? -- he will be drunk too ? *ahem*
physological research show that alcohol cause a person to become physically less aroused BUT research has shown that men tend to become physically more sexually aroused when they think they have been drinking alcohol, even when they haven't. Women report feeling more sexually aroused when they falsely believe the beverages they have been consuming contain alcohol. Overall , the thought of having alcohol already in their body will give a person more courage and excuses to consummate the deed
:p :lol:
hahahahhaha
you're an expert in this field, sarn :loool: