Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Yep! I want the same company. That's why I am rooting for them to remake Se Ra Da Ral. Hope one day my dream will come true. :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
credit aoyzuza@pantip.com;pinkysavika.com
so cute! don't know if it's their baby or not. but prob. nee's baby. they look like real dad,mom,baby. like family portrait. hehe.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this is actually the only lakorn i'm looking forward to each week.... everything else is okay...but this is really good...

oh yeah.... i had a feeling memory loss was going to be included in this lakorn....especially with this genre...

gosh...i hope Nee repents herself after causing Bow to be like that in the upcoming episode....

and yes....let Ch.7 know that we want Weir and Pinky pair up again!!! they have absolutely wonderful chemistry!!!! even a real lip kiss!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
credit aoyzuza@pantip.com;pinkysavika.com
so cute! don't know if it's their baby or not. but prob. nee's baby. they look like real dad,mom,baby. like family portrait. hehe.

omgahh they're with the babyy! so Nee will have her baby??
**hah i want the baby to be theirs instead. :) they're soo cute! the baby is friggin adorable!!!!! & Weir's smile (ahhh ^__^) thanks TEEDEE!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
omgahh they're with the babyy! so Nee will have her baby??
**hah i want the baby to be theirs instead. :) they're soo cute! thanks TEEDEE!

yeah me too want the baby to be their. :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Hi . I'm Wong Wien Hua Jai Fan like you guys, but we have talked a lot on Pantip. I read you guys' comment and feel that the viewers who live overseas are more mature than audience in Thailand. When we cheer up about the kiss scene, there are many debates from some parties and etc.

Just to drop note that we really love this lakorn and which Ch. 7 will not get too crazy about rating score since this lakorn is on air same time as Fai Chone Saeng and Ching Chang. Both have the same scores and not up. There are many sweet and loveing scenes after Khun Tos will torture Nong Bow. Can't wait to watch it. Your supports from Sarnworld are very helpful. I am planning to print it out to Ch. 7 and Kantana and let them know that there are many viewers who love this Lakorn.

Kantana does make a recall and comes back for the right Lakorn. Hope they will bounce back to be a good production company with the new lakorn and for this pair in " Seladalun" like my log in name.

All the best :rolleyes:
I'm glad that you're in here reading our comments...please let them know about the overseas fans that love this lakorn...I wasn't really into Weir either because of his relationship with Pancake, but I'm very excited to watch anything as long as he's in it with Pinky...I can't stress enough how great their chemistry is. I wonder why people don't like the kissing scenes...I'm glad there's lip action in this one, cuz in Tur Keu Cheewit, there's none. But there are plenty of cute scenes in that lakorn...I think they feel like they spoiled us a bit with all that cute Weir/Pinky scenes in every episode of TKC, so they torture us in this one...

Let them know that the ratings in Thailand don't reflect the lakorn, because a lot of people watch lakorns online because they can't watch it in Thailand...I think this has become a very popular lakorn for this year...and definitely Pinky and Weir are Ch. 7's power couple.

You know what I realized? That when Thot tried to explain to Bow why he did the things he did to her...he didn't even try to imply that he actually fell in love with her...like that apartment scene, it would've been even better if he just yelled, "Pom ruk khun!" YOu know how they always do that...but by not even implying or hinting that he loves her, she would always think that he only was with her for his sister's sake...dummy boy. I would be pissed off and hurt too, if I thought the guy I was falling in love with loved me too, but then finds out he didn't at all...and everything he does shows me that.

paof

me too can't get enough of Weir+Pinky. love them. they have great chemistry together. the way they look at eachother just sparks. so believable that they love eachother so much. the part baithong kiss thot should be this coming ep.11 and ep.12 should be the part bow loses her memory of thot. cause she remembers everyone(her parents,sister,kair,pong) except thot which sucks big time. <_<
if they were to pair up again i want it with the same company and director and same script writers will be good so will be good like wwhj.
pray when Pinky comes back from India will get to see her pair up with Weir again.

i dont want pinky to go to indian cause i will miss her a lot. n i wish that she will stay in thai n not going to indian. :spin: :lmao: :lmao: :spin: :spin: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok fans here is the link for you to write to kantana to tell them to bring Pinky+Weir to pair up again. lets help write. the more the better. ^_^
i write a lot to them already, i'm pretty sure they will get it and read it since they also go in and read the fan's comments in pantip too that's why they added bonus sweet scenes of pinky+weir toward the end for the fans.
http://www.kantana.com/2009/index.php?opti...1&Itemid=55

credit on pic. pinky so cute!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
ok fans here is the link for you to write to kantana to tell them to bring Pinky+Weir to pair up again. lets help write. the more the better. ^_^
i write a lot to them already, i'm pretty sure they will get it and read it since they also go in and read the fan's comments in pantip too that's why they added bonus sweet scenes of pinky+weir toward the end for the fans.
http://www.kantana.com/2009/index.php?opti...1&Itemid=55

credit on pic. pinky so cute!
Pinky is so cute. I just emailed kantana. Hopefully they will read the email. I had to write the message in english since I can write in Thai. Hopefully we can see them together again in a new lakorn when Pinky returns from India. I watched sera da ran and I love that movie.

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. i wish it's pinky/weir kid ..
let's hope and pray that she's their :wub:

thanks Teedee, will check out the site ^^

cikna

sarNie Adult
Is it just me, but the BF and the sis is driving me nuts! Everytime I see Pong, I just have to grit my teeth. What a jerk! First, he cheats on his girlfriend and then expect all to be ok and to get back together with her as long as he didn't get anyone pregnant! Hello, moron! You cheated! That's it! Game over!

And that sis. Everytime she starts crying I just wish she would die! She is just so pathetic and weak. Crying over a man who doesn't love you. Please!
not just you dear, everyone else! hahaha! :lol: those two very much annoy you to the core. one more person we all can't stand - baithong! :angry:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
They look cute with the family! Yep the look like a real family! The baby is very cute!!!! I can't wait to watch today's episode!!! I wonder if she will lose her memory today!

paof

They look cute with the family! Yep the look like a real family! The baby is very cute!!!! I can't wait to watch today's episode!!! I wonder if she will lose her memory today!

yeah me too cant wait to watch today ep. :lol: :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg the baby is soo cuteeeeeeeee , she smiling for the camera with open mouth ! soooo adorable , so want a baby as cute as her ...sooo cuteee i love bababyay .