Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
yeah agree they should've talk more about the lakorn instead of their personal life. wanna see more bts, at least they show the behind kiss scenes.
i know what you me. glad i didn't catch this live b/c if i did, i would have threw a tantrum over it LOl
it would have been nicer if they sing the ost together instead of some random thai song :(
i was expecting to have at least one of them to sing their song on the show ..

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, too much kissing is a no-no. Like in Taiwanese drama, they over doing it and it's become predictable. But I prefer a real kiss even if it's a peck. At the end of Episode 7, there was a kissing scene where Bow pretends to sleep. Thot was heading for the lips and then camera angle off and then later we see him kissing her forehead. I'm a bit confused in that scene. Did he kiss her lips or not in the story? I thought the director wants real kisses.

cecilia

Staff member
^he was aiming for that .. but head toward her forehead .. probably scare that she'll take him as an opportunist.
as for director want real kiss -- i guess so but not for this scene (if we're talking about the same scene)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far the 2 kiss scenes of them make sense why it happen, not like they overdo the kiss scenes and just make them kiss just for the heck of it. i think the scene he kiss her forehead was really sweet. i like it. she was sleeping if he were to kiss her lip then it wouldn't be right but he was aiming for the lip but change his mind which was cute. like someone said earlier maybe he wanted to take it slow. if she were awake(well she pretends to sleep) and they kiss would be better than she asleep and he kiss her lip. but she's alseep so i think a kiss on the forehead looks right and so sweet. like i use to say it's not where he kiss but the way he kiss makes it sweet. all the kisses are real cause the director wanted it. real kisses doesn't only have to be on the lip, the cheek and forehead counts too. cause some lakorns p'ek didn't even kiss n'ek cheek for real. love director and pinky and weir for doing real kisses. and their kiss comes out really hot! lol doesn't overdo it either.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love that forehead kiss while she's asleep...because it has such cute meanings...well, for one, Bow was awake, I think if she didn't want to get kissed by him, she would've opened her eyes, but she stayed asleep...and that was after they had an understanding, right? After he woke up from being sick and thought she took off? But it was so much sweeter for him to kiss her forehead, cuz it was his way of letting her know that he wasn't trying to take advantage of her, that he just wanted to love her...I think it's so sweet of him to do that.

You're right, all the kiss scenes were completely necessary and not over done at all.

I too wish they talked more about the lakorn than their personal lives, especially spending like, 20 minutes on Pinky's life...when they should've shown more BTS stuff or at least more bloopers...I'm looking forward to that rawr scene, is that wrong? LOL Cuz it sounds intense, I've never seen an rawr scene where the p'ek rips off the n'eks shirt...but I'm sure Thot would be remorseful after doing it...not like other p'eks who feel like they've accomplished something...I think the fact that he was drunk will make him feel guilty, because it's one thing to torture a woman, it's another thing to take away her innocence without her permission.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've liked all the kissing scenes in this lakorn. It's been done well. The kissing has been extremely cute and appropriate for the scene. I am happy they are doing them for real-the kisses. I especially liked the forehead kiss the most.

I wish they didn't make Thor do that to Bow. Just make Thor realizes after he rips her shirt, "What the hell am I doing to the woman I love?" and he doesn't do it. Bow is already willing later. LOL.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
You gals are so funny! I guess the real kissing is making us crazy for this lakorn! I thought that NG was cute! They kissed for a pretty long time too! lol at the director for wanting him to kiss her harder!

wow the "r" scene seems intense! Although i can't wait to watch it! I believe i've seen Ken rip Ann's shirt in SW when she returned to her room that was also a "r" scene. I believe that was the first "r" scene thati've seen the guy actually rip the girls shirt.

When i first saw the show i was wondering why they talked so much without talking about the lakorn. But at least we get some info about the lakorn.

It's getting better and better by the moment.

teedee your to funny! Love how you talked about the the show and then just go on to say "I also hate baitong" But seriously why can't they see what she is really doing. If it was me i would've kicked along time ago. In my version of this lakorn I would've made Bow strong to see who baitong really is and make her jealous every moment she enters the door to see Tos. Like ann in SGPT just act like she really loves Tos and kiss him and hug him! I would be so cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's cute they eat together, pinky's mom is funny tease weir and nice bring him food too. and he was like "ky doesn't eat pork" was cute he told the reporters, they look like really close friends, pinky use to say in her interview weir is really a friend they're close, i think they have similar personalities that's why make them close. yep director not only want real kisses but he want them hard too. lol. my kind of director haha..yeah would be cute when bow gets jealous and starts to hug/kiss thot. but then she's not that kind of person, he's more the jealous type and shows it. yeah after the rape, he feels gulity and can't bare to face her so he left, but still lock her in the cottage though cause still mad about his sister's death and she taking nee's baby to pong. yeah love the forehead kiss it's so sweet. cause they were in love and it shows how much he love her and just wanted to express his love to her,like that she's awake to feel it too. read from a fan said the director is nice and added more sweet scenes of pinky+weir at the end part. gosh love this director for knowing what the fans wanted to see. wanted to mention the bed part. he should have given her the bed and he go sleep on the sofa instead, would make him more of a gentleman. or better force her to sleep on the bed with him and if she won't then scare her like he'll do something to her. would be cutier. writers sucks, only write misunderstanding and dramas now. rumors pinky+weir will have a new lakorn together call "Pi lieng" a re-make of varoot+tom lakorn. i think this lakorn is not interesting and kinda boring too. want to see pinky+weir pair up in a re-make lakorn "se ra da ran" would be better. cause this story is romantic. kinda similar to wwhj. cause p'ek kidnap n'ek too. and he was known for being this cruel guy but really he's nice esp. sweet to n'ek. love her since first saw her pic and love her a lot. and he is the leader of his people. and they ride horses too. a lot of the fans want to see pinky play as n'ek in this lakorn cause think she really match this character and after they saw weir with beard in wwhj they think he can pull off the p'ek role in here too. i also think both of them match this characters and will be very cute together too.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
^Yea I agree about WWYWY. I just watched it last night! When it started and they showed those gossip articles, AND they played that breakup song by Nat Myria, I was like what the...? Lol. I thought, isn't that old news? Why are they bringing it up again?! I know I'm a prude-ish gal, but I don't believe that anyone should be so detailed about their breakup on national television. Idk what it is really, maybe I would just rather private matters stay as private as possible. Eh :mellow: lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Chipperly, I agree with personal lives being personal. No need to publicize it all the time for everyone to see.

Teedee, I have not seen this lakorn, "se ra da ran" although I have heard it is really good. The p'ek in this series says the most romantic and sweet things to the n'ek. I think it is the one I am thinking of.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^Sound like Ceda succeed with her short mini story after the kiss he gave her at their window. Hot passionate love :blush:

wwyw: thinkjaden's channel
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWAnYAKXhJc
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IStzKFz5-XM
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IoBL86_nlw
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhWYBdKa2e8
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREB9eueAks
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-U-KZsRcj0

Suck that they didn't go into detail on some of the unseen scenes :( ..
WOOHOOO!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yeah it's cute they eat together, pinky's mom is funny tease weir and nice bring him food too. and he was like "ky doesn't eat pork" was cute he told the reporters, they look like really close friends, pinky use to say in her interview weir is really a friend they're close, i think they have similar personalities that's why make them close. yep director not only want real kisses but he want them hard too. lol. my kind of director haha..yeah would be cute when bow gets jealous and starts to hug/kiss thot. but then she's not that kind of person, he's more the jealous type and shows it. yeah after the rape, he feels gulity and can't bare to face her so he left, but still lock her in the cottage though cause still mad about his sister's death and she taking nee's baby to pong. yeah love the forehead kiss it's so sweet. cause they were in love and it shows how much he love her and just wanted to express his love to her,like that she's awake to feel it too. read from a fan said the director is nice and added more sweet scenes of pinky+weir at the end part. gosh love this director for knowing what the fans wanted to see. wanted to mention the bed part. he should have given her the bed and he go sleep on the sofa instead, would make him more of a gentleman. or better force her to sleep on the bed with him and if she won't then scare her like he'll do something to her. would be cutier. writers sucks, only write misunderstanding and dramas now. rumors pinky+weir will have a new lakorn together call "Pi lieng" a re-make of varoot+tom lakorn. i think this lakorn is not interesting and kinda boring too. want to see pinky+weir pair up in a re-make lakorn "se ra da ran" would be better. cause this story is romantic. kinda similar to wwhj. cause p'ek kidnap n'ek too. and he was known for being this cruel guy but really he's nice esp. sweet to n'ek. love her since first saw her pic and love her a lot. and he is the leader of his people. and they ride horses too. a lot of the fans want to see pinky play as n'ek in this lakorn cause think she really match this character and after they saw weir with beard in wwhj they think he can pull off the p'ek role in here too. i also think both of them match this characters and will be very cute together too.
I know...they would be perfect candidates for "Seradaran." That's one of my all time favorite. OMG! That would be a dream come true.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I was laughing my butt of on WWYWY...especially the part where Weir talks about the r scene..."cheet suer phab lek jak gun set yep loy." LOL! He said it so casually, I was like WTF??? HAHAHA! Yeah, basically he rip off her clothes and took care of business.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I know...they would be perfect candidates for "Seradaran." That's one of my all time favorite. OMG! That would be a dream come true.

i never seem that lakorn before but if you guy prefer that lakorn than i prefer that lakorn too. :lol: :lol:

i hope that it will come true if they going to have another lakorn together again. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I was wondering what drama this was and thought if i watched and i found and realize that it was the first thai lakorn that i watched. My whole family likes this lakorn. lol! It would be cool if they did remake it! Have there been any other remakes of this lakorn.

ceda_lee your so funny! :lol: I don't understand thai that much so i missed it when he said that.

I do hope the rumor of the two getting back together to make another lakkorn is true! Hopefully it is also the same director!! :lol:

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
aww...I'm in love with Khun Thot!!!! Weir is so cute and hot!!! Pinky is so pretty in this lakorn...love their chemistry, they make such a perfect couple!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
credit pinkysavika.com their last day of filming 8-16-09
ahhh so cute! wanna scream hehe. this should be the scene he came to reconcile with her at her parent's house.
love the way weir look at pinky. so cute!

this scene was film on 8-13-09 ahhh..another kiss :wub:

can't wait to see these scenes.the fans who went to the set&saw the filming said they added more sweet scenes&confirm it's very cute! :D