Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Okay, I forgot which episode opening credits, but there's a scene with Thot in black he's on the floor and Chai is next to him...I'm assuming Bow's dad came to get his daughter, cuz I see a man carrying a woman, with another woman behind him, and Thot yelling out Bow.

I wonder what that was about, cuz I can understand dragging her out of the room, but he carried her, so she must've fainted or something...and Thot had that scrappy, depressed look...
if i recalled from reading teedee's spoiler, it's when her dad find out the truth that tor kidnap bow to torture -- afterward, he came to take his daughter away from him ..
I've been wondering about that scene too ... gosh, I think it's gonna be so heartbreaking *sob*

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
What annoys me the most, is how Bow is over-caring for Pong when Thot beats him. Why can't she just act as if she doesn't care about him and tell Thot. Oh well, lakorns will be lakorns. All the misunderstandings. Just hope there's more sweet moments.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I am so hooked on this lakorn. I can't remember the last time was this into a lakorn. I know it's been said many times before but here it is again. Weir and Pinky have such great chemistry together. I hope they'll be pair up again in their future lakorns.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Ceci, I LOVE that photo of Mr. Jungleman. I don't think I've ever liked Weir so much until I saw that...*sigh* I might as well be in love. Haha :p

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
What annoys me the most, is how Bow is over-caring for Pong when Thot beats him. Why can't she just act as if she doesn't care about him and tell Thot. Oh well, lakorns will be lakorns. All the misunderstandings. Just hope there's more sweet moments.
Same here!! Bow needs to quit that.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks a bunch for the summary Teedee!!!!

But man, Thot is dumb... everyone is dumb, seems like only baitong is smart here. hahaha

lala121

sarNie Egg
you guys should watch tkc i liked it alot but then again everyone have different opinion
pinky plays her character well in tkc she cute and bubbly there....
also did you guys notice when weir kisses his n'ek in some scene you can hear the smack of his lips or smoosh watever you call it!
like in khun noo tewada at the end when he kiss pancake you can hear the *smooh*
LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^his taking it to his advantage .. cuz he knows, he'll end up with one woman in the end, might as well take all the opportunity he can with those that he have crush on LOl (j/k)
weir is a better kisser than Ken according to all these lip smacking talks :p

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I was laughing my butt off at the scene when her mom was talking to him about babies...and also the look on Wier's face when (the scene in the bedroom)Pinky was storming at him when he told her that if she didn't mean to harm Nee then she shouldn't feel guilty about anything..she walked to him and he just got up with the wat the hack look on his face...lol...anyways, can't wait for next week..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok wanna ramble saw wwywy show that pinky+weir came. they look so cute! the song they sang together was cute but look like he was worried about the lyrics like kept looking at the lyrics board in the front or something. what?! they exchange slaps? so he will slap her too. nooooooo!
funny when he said "rai maak" to her when talk about the slaps scene. omg 20 slaps! well he didn't get slap for free cause he get to kiss her back many scenes too. so like it's even. hahah. omg the rape scene sound so rough. tearing off shirt! but so typical p'ek was drunk and also it was rainy too. hahah. it was so funny how weir talks about the rape scene. "what kind of p'ek is this, so cruel." lol and was scare will tear her shirt off too much. but his reason kinda sound understandable cause she took his niece( i assume it's a girl cause summary didn't say if nee has a girl or boy) so she has to payback by having a baby with him.. :wub: and yet no baby for them. so weird they kept mentioning babies in here you would think there will be a pregnant or baby scene. bts was so funny when he has to carry her, first time he can't carry her up his shoulder. and so cute when he make kinda like baby face shake his head cause was shy the staffs tell him to kiss her harder hahah. ahhh they did the kiss scene twice!. first time he forgot his lines and so cute after he put his head down next to her and won't get up till she push him away. if i heard correctly i heard pinky call him p'weir while they watch the kiss scenes. weird, so sometimes she call him p'weir like in some interview articles of her she call him p'weir too. while they were watching the kiss scenes pinky was all shy but weir look so concentrate in watching it. hahah. and funny when pinky talk about how the director describe the kiss to her. pinky's mom is funny"kiss like farung" omg pinky is freakishly strong can carry a giant like weir. and she felt like vomiting. hahah.
agree i think weir is a good kisser he look so into it, like he go fully with the kiss,doesn't hold back. yeah my kind of guy lol
yeah it's stupid that everyone believes what baithong saids.

cecilia

Staff member
well, let's hope by mentioning baby nonstop -- we'll get one in the end since there'll be 16 episodes .. i can't handle that with no baby news -- :(

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I can't wait to see this episode of wywy. Teedee, thanks for the little summary of what is too come. They gave a lot away, didn't they? Wow, "the" scene sounds a bit rough. I don't know if I can stand to see Tor that cruel.

cecilia

Staff member

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^See, I understand why the dad takes her away, and would understand if he dragged her...but he carried her, looked like she past out...maybe cuz she is PREGNANT!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 02:51 AM
^See, I understand why the dad takes her away, and would understand if he dragged her...but he carried her, looked like she past out...maybe
cuz she is PREGNANT!!!

cecilia Posted Today, 03:27 AM
^i guess we can concluded it that way to make us feel hopeful til the end ^^ Smart thinking
hahah you guys are funny. what a conclusion. i wonder too why her dad has to carried her away. :huh:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Pinky and Weir taking lakorn to another level. Maybe I am missing it, but the last couple, I felt, that did that was Aum P. and Oil/Ken and Anne. Real kissing is killing me. I sort of like how it is subtle. I like the body language and they way actors touch, but kissing can be too much. I hope they don't start frenching in lakorns. I know, I am really old fashion. For me the way the actors/characters look at each other is exciting and enough. LOL...

Thanks for the links to the show, Ceci.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. you like the camera view to the ceiling kind of thing -- :p J/K
i'm okay with old and new thinking .. whichever way is fine ..
but sometime if it too much from the old stuff, i complain about it too.

i wish they talk more about WWHJ more than their personal relationship
i want to see some of the unseen stuff in the show but i guess not, we only get the detail to the kiss scenes

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agree they should've talk more about the lakorn instead of their personal life. wanna see more bts, at least they show the behind kiss scenes.