Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
iluvjin i'm glad i cheer you up, at least i can cheer someone up b/c right now i need to be cheer up. cause depress. lol
i actually agree pinky+weir has such great chemistry remind me of ken+anne too. i think baithong should died too she got arrested is not satisfy enough.not to ruin but kare is not pregnant, this lakorn will end sept.3rd. so 6 more eps. 3 wks left. yeah will be a surprise ending if bow is pregnant. cross fingers hope it comes true. hahah.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
iluvjin i'm glad i cheer you up, at least i can cheer someone up b/c right now i need to be cheer up. cause depress. lol
i actually agree pinky+weir has such great chemistry remind me of ken+anne too. i think baithong should died too she got arrested is not satisfy enough.not to ruin but kare is not pregnant, this lakorn will end sept.3rd. so 6 more eps. 3 wks left. yeah will be a surprise ending if bow is pregnant. cross fingers hope it comes true. hahah.
Don't be to depress! I was too but then i saw your spoiler! :lol: Cheered me right up! This lakorn ia actually making me act a lot like when Sawan Biang was out! I kept on checking the thread if their were any updates and always had to post what was in my head about the lakorn! Yeah baitong should die she's down to much to be forgiven!!

i know this is off topic, but i just created a fanmade drama's teaser online with wier and pinky. lol. please check it out. :D
becuase i'm using window movie maker, it;s not in the best editing quality. lol. so please excuse that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-lpc0y8mI
It was pretty good!! I liked it! Can't wait to watch your future ones! Thanks for sharing!

cecilia

Staff member
the heart beat kickbutt! i love it .. keep it up :clap:
i keep telling myself to watch TKC ..
i will most definitely do that for WEIR/PINKY this week Lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
Don't be to depress! I was too but then i saw your spoiler! :lol: Cheered me right up! This lakorn ia actually making me act a lot like when Sawan Biang was out! I kept on checking the thread if their were any updates and always had to post what was in my head about the lakorn! Yeah baitong should die she's down to much to be forgiven!!

It was pretty good!! I liked it! Can't wait to watch your future ones! Thanks for sharing!
lol. aren't we all? i never really sawan bieng, but i get what you mean. ^_^ thank you for the comment. i'm working on teaser two, which is a little longer, then the drama begins.

the heart beat kickbutt! i love it .. keep it up :clap:
i keep telling myself to watch TKC ..
i will most definitely do that for WEIR/PINKY this week Lol
thank you :D i think you should watch TKC, it's very sweet and innocent. in truth, i like it better than WWHJ because the couple trusts one another and show that they love one another. their scenes are also cute and sweet.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, what is TKC? Is it the last Weir and Pinky lakorn they had last year?

Whiteflakes, nice. I like the teaser.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks for the spoilers teedee, at least I know what to expect, it might be hard to watch though, cuz it just seems unfair to Bow

Dal, it definitely is Ter Keu Cheewit..I've been meaning to watch it too, but because I haven't had the time, too busy watching this one...but I'll make time before school starts then I'll have no time whatsoever

They look really cute in TKC, if you want to see sweet and cute Weir & Pinky scenes, then definitely watch TKC!!! They take up most of the lakorns with their great chemistry...Ceci, we should both watch and then discuss it in the thread!!!

I found this video that makes me wanna watch TKC badly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZRtzN902Cw

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah love pinky+weir in tkc. they were so cute, esp. pinky play her character so adorable. their love is so innocent. for me, they had good chemistry since this lakorn. and great chemistry in wwhj. love this couple. wish they'll continue to pair up again.

cecilia

Staff member
dal, that's the lakorn :p

So, when i first watch tkc, i watch it for Weir Lol
are you watching too? .. i probably do it this weekend.
come in the tkc thread, we'll chat about their love there LOl
they got married in there too :wub:

dearlody

sarNie Egg

I am not a big fan of the n'ek get pregnant in the ending. But i do really want to see bow get pregnant. Then, the story can be more completed. Tos can start over to have a happy family with Bow and baby. Story is not just end up with Tos and Bow get back together, but can show us they can start a new page of their life.

Love the kiss scene on ep. 9. By seeing some of you guys used the .gif as the signature make me recall the scene again and again. Looking forward to see more kiss scenes. Haha~

Agree that Baithong should die in pain instead of just get arrested. She dit so much bad thing to make our beloved Tos and Bow have so much misunderstanding. She should die in slow and pain for pay back.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thank you for such a great spoiler, Teedee. One thing I don't like about that concept is the fact that after
a rape & willing & near death experience & heart conditions that Tos would still pick Baitong !!
That pisses me off so badly >.< !!
I'm happy next week's episode will be about Bow losing her memory though.. hmmp!
And one more thing, when does Bow regain her memory?

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm so scare to watch next week. i don't think i can do live streaming, watching BAITONG doing the evil stuff.

walking down memory lanes:

look at MR.JUNGLEMAN -- so tired

Credit: pantip

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci, I'm at episode 4 of TKC already...it's so cute and addicting, but I have stuff to do this weekend...I'm still gonna try to sneak in some TKC time though. I already posted int he thread too...

Okay, I forgot which episode opening credits, but there's a scene with Thot in black he's on the floor and Chai is next to him...I'm assuming Bow's dad came to get his daughter, cuz I see a man carrying a woman, with another woman behind him, and Thot yelling out Bow.

I wonder what that was about, cuz I can understand dragging her out of the room, but he carried her, so she must've fainted or something...and Thot had that scrappy, depressed look...

cecilia

Staff member
if i recalled from reading teedee's spoiler, it's when her dad find out the truth that tor kidnap bow to torture -- afterward, he came to take his daughter away from him ..

i might try to finish TKC this weekend ^^

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm happy to share iluvjin
the ending scene is so cute after he found out about her plan(pretend to be cold to him) that made him sad for a long time, he runs after to kiss her (his way of punishing her..lol) with everyone looking at them with joy. ^_^ read there is 5 kisses(lip) in here. so far 2, so left is 3. :p
ok, teedee, u r our official pranang's frequency of kissess! hahaha!! how do you know about this stuff?? "tabik spring"! (malay informal term for i salute you)

^i'm so scare to watch next week. i don't think i can do live streaming, watching BAITONG doing the evil stuff.

walking down memory lanes:

look at MR.JUNGLEMAN -- so tired

Credit: pantip
ceci dear, u know exactly how to toy with our mind and emotions! i'm like a moron smiling all day long at the office after looking at these pics.

btw, it amazed me how weir can be soundly asleep, and yet the phone is held tightly in his hand...

cikna

sarNie Adult
call me a coward, but I don't think I can stand to watch epi 10. it's not a happy one! i don't know which character is more irritating; pong, nee or baithong. but then, reading other analysis, baithong wins with a landslide! (not a win i wanted) <_<

Gosh I kinda feel sorry for Nee.
Since she always talks about her parents.
I pity her for not having parents.
And I pity her for being blinded by an ugly guy.
If the guy she liked was one of the SJ boys that would be different.
I would understand why she did what she did.
Since it would be a good reason.
But Pong?
I despise him so bad now.
He's such a jerk for thinking that Bow still loves him.
Blinded by everything there is.
GAH~

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
lol jib does look ugly like what happened to her she used to be pretty. anyway, i dont' understand why everybody keep on listening to baithong. hellooooo...it's really stupid that they believe her i can't believe it! but then i ff whenever baithong comes on screen lol so i don't really care. then again i ff pong and nee too. omg i can't stand nee! she's the most annoying person ever! gosh everyone in here is annoying. vier does everything for his sis but he neglected pinky's feelings. feel sorry for her.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Only halfway thru Ep. 7 since I'm watching the subbed version. Oh dear, I'm soooooo skipping Baithong's parts after she conveniently 'fainted' on Thot's shoulder, "crying" for Chakorn. Gosh, I just COULDN'T stand it. :angry:

Well, I've skipped Pong-Nee parts since like Ep. 2 :D so what's left to watch after this if there's no more cute Thot-Bow scenes ... :huh: