Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

choo

sarNie Adult
i missed the part where bow fell down..did Thot push her?? !! T___T

man the slapping and punching is back ...

ahh I think Pom just found out that he's gonna be a dad
somehow I actually feel kinda bad/sad for Pom..

since nee's good and gonna be with Pom now, Bow's leaving?? T__T

hate nee *dang this girl's gonna throw up her guts or something..lol* for being such a Bee to Bow too. *I'll definitely leave too!*

ahh is Kare's pregno too?! haha I can't wait to see Chai's face!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...Nee is a freaking pain in the a*s. She's so mean to Bow. I really don't pity her. I tried, but I just don't feel it.

cecilia

Staff member
i missed the part where bow fell down..did Thot push her?? !! T___T

man the slapping and punching is back ...

ahh I think Pom just found out that he's gonna be a dad
somehow I actually feel kinda bad/sad for Pom..

since nee's good and gonna be with Pom now, Bow's leaving?? T__T

hate nee *dang this girl's gonna throw up her guts or something..lol* for being such a Bee to Bow too. *I'll definitely leave too!*

ahh is Kare's pregno too?! haha I can't wait to see Chai's face!
i'm not sure if she is or not .. her respond keeps changing.
1. she ate them mango -- and comment "it's tasty to mommy's liking"
2. then she's shocked that it could take one shot to get pregnant when pong call to tell her of Nee's pregnancy -- that it happen only once!
3. whatever it is, i hope she is too .. it would help chai with his playboy attitude and see the light in front of him Lol

man, when Bow's about to walk out on Tor, my heart ache for him, you can so tell that he wants to hold her from the back and stop her -- but can't .. that's why he use the excuse that if she want to show that she's not the one that did all those things to nee, she need to stay throughout this pregnancy phase to prove that she's innocent. Thank god, Na Taew's responsible for Nee's medication.

I feel bad for Pong about the whole situation, however, he needs to wake up from this dream with the baby news. He should just give up on bow, let her go, face the consequence that he caused instead of using them as excuses .. i'm glad Bow thought about this situation and try to stop it -- i wish she would an end to all of this with Pong and tell him that it's time to let go -- to start of his family and forget about her .. She needs to STOP giving him hope too. if she have to go and study oversea, so be it.

As for what happen at the hospital, Tor and Bow wrestle a bit -- tor let go of bow, she slip and fall against them chair -- they both give each other confuse looks afterward like they can't believe they would hurt each other like this.

Baitong pissed me off so much today -- she makes use of Nee's insecurity to her advantage, to the fullest
:(

dearlody

sarNie Egg
Just finished watching Ep 10 online.

It is good to see Bow + Tos act like they are happily married couple in front of Bow’s parent. Even know is acting, it looks sweet too. Miss the "tee rak" spoke out by Tos.

But really hate to see that Tos immediately get mad on Bow when nee go into hospital again. Doesn’t he have a brain to think? If Bow really wants to hurt nee, she probably won’t promise to help in the first place. As soon as nee can get better, Bow can be able to leave this mess as quick as she want. Why Tos is being so dummy?

He always lost the chance to hug her. If he hug bow after the big fight like before, bow won’t be so hurt. Now, from the view of Bow, Tos is just doing all this stuff for her sister, it hurts bow a lots.

I miss the hugging scene.

Looking forward to read the cap from lyn’s blog, coz I really don’t know Thai, just watching the not so smooth online TV and guess the progress.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Choo and cecilia you gals are making me more impatient!! Seems like a lot of misunderstanding today too! I can't wait to watch it later!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...Thot is just plain dumb and blind right now. I'm in a "hate Thot" mode ATM. I'm sure I'll get over it, but don't know when. I cannot stand Nee right now so I didn't even bother to watch Bai Thong cause she'll piss me off even more.

HOLY SMOKE!!! The kiss scene was TOO HOTT! Kudos for Pinky and Weir for doing real kiss scenes. He was lip-locking her and I love the look in his eyes when he check to see if Pong got mad. His lips were biting her upper lip. In my version of scene, after he steals a kiss, he carries her to their bed, rips off her clothes and desperately makes passionate love to her....MUAHAHAHHA! I am a big dreamer.

cecilia

Staff member
Ok...Thot is just plain dumb and blind right now. I'm in a "hate Thot" mode ATM. I'm sure I'll get over it, but don't know when. I cannot stand Nee right now so I didn't even bother to watch Bai Thong cause she'll piss me off even more.

HOLY SMOKE!!! The kiss scene was TOO HOTT! Kudos for Pinky and Weir for doing real kiss scenes. He was lip-locking her and I love the look in his eyes when he check to see if Pong got mad. His lips were biting her upper lip. In my version of scene, after he steals a kiss, he carries her to their bed, rips off her clothes and desperately makes passionate love to her....MUAHAHAHHA! I am a big dreamer.
that was some fiction there .. love how you dream so high up there :clap:
should just be like chai and kare -- ONE SHOT to make mends upon the lovebirds !! :blush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love hot/romantic scenes like this. It's all that I have to hold onto you. It gives me faith that one fine day, I will meet the man of my dreams. LOL!

aznhomieboi1689

sarNie Egg
Just finished watching Ep 10 online.

It is good to see Bow + Tos act like they are happily married couple in front of Bow’s parent. Even know is acting, it looks sweet too. Miss the "tee rak" spoke out by Tos.

But really hate to see that Tos immediately get mad on Bow when nee go into hospital again. Doesn’t he have a brain to think? If Bow really wants to hurt nee, she probably won’t promise to help in the first place. As soon as nee can get better, Bow can be able to leave this mess as quick as she want. Why Tos is being so dummy?

He always lost the chance to hug her. If he hug bow after the big fight like before, bow won’t be so hurt. Now, from the view of Bow, Tos is just doing all this stuff for her sister, it hurts bow a lots.

I miss the hugging scene.

Looking forward to read the cap from lyn’s blog, coz I really don’t know Thai, just watching the not so smooth online TV and guess the progress.
where did u watch it? i still cant find it online

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

:lol: I like!!! :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :spin: :drool: :wub: :lol: Can't wait to watch them kiss in the cave!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Man, sad episodes aren't worth watching immediately...I'll watch it when there's subs...by that time, the good scenes will be up...hopefully...there will be some soon.

You know, sweet scenes between Bow and Thot once a week makes this lakorn worth sticking too. Unlike some lakorns, can get so bad, I skip the whole middle part completely.

Dang, the mom is so nice to those two-faced siblings...Thot is a good guy, except when it comes to his sister...they can be so nice when they want to be, but so freakin' evil when someone messes with them...

Poor Bow, I feel so bad for her. I'm so glad her accident happens next week, this lakorn is progressing the way I want it to...Sucks that she'll only remember dumbass annoying Pong, but good because that means she'll forget all the pain she's felt recently...even if it is temporary, I wonder how she'll get treated with her amnesia...meaning how Thot and the others will treat her