Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
They talked about how much they love each other and that's why they do the things they do??? Like, hurting each other, lying to each other...

Um...I don't get it. That's some crazy love.
Well, it's kind of a defense mechanism...they want to hurt the other person before they get hurt themselves...especially when the love is so deep, the worst they'll do to the other person...it's like, the stronger you love someone, they more emotion you'll go off on when you hate them...

Is it just me, or do Bow's parents not think too highly of her? From beginning to now, every time something happens, they jump to the worst possible conclusions...like when the mom saw them on the couch...um, they were not in some kind of loving embrace, it was clear Pong was trying to force himself on Bow, but then she jumped to the wrong conclusion. Then when they run into Pong and Bow at the hospital, the dad automatically thinks they're flaunting their affair...That's kinda sad that no one understands or is on Bow's side. She has no one to talk to about Thot, and how he's hurt her...it's sad because that means she has no one to bounce her feelings or thoughts off of, so that she could decide what to do. She only decides to leave because it would be better off for everyone, but it's not what she really wants...She can't even talk to Thot cuz he's already judged her and cut ties with her, but gets mad when he thinks she's moving on...What a dork he is.

Loved that kiss too, it was hot. It's funny cuz I was watching his kiss scene in Khun Noo Tevada with his "girlfriend" Pancake, and it wasn't as hot as this one...Weir loves his real kisses, doesn't he? And he does it so naturally and not awkward.

Hold up, was that couch always in that room or is it a new addition? Cuz last time Bow had nothing to sleep on so she had to sleep in bed with Thot, I say, Thot should remove that couch IMMEDIATELY. There were some sad scenes in the ending credits for today...and none I want to see.

So if I'm thinking correctly, Bow will get amnesia next week, then the week after that Nee dies, the week after that Thot kidnaps and tortures Bow, then the last 2 episodes will be the conclusion, the truth about Bai Tong's deeds and RECONCILIATION!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 05:39 AM

Well, it's kind of a defense mechanism...they want to hurt the other person before they get hurt themselves...especially when the love is so deep, the worst they'll do to the other person...it's like, the stronger you love someone, they more emotion you'll go off on when you hate them...
i totally agree with you. the more you love someone so much the more you get hurt and go crazy when getting hurt by them. and go off hating them, i would agree with my sister that said for someone to hate someone so much it means they love that person so much b/c you can't hate someone so much if you don't love them so much. so thot loves bow so much so when he hates her it doubles that feelings.
love is hard to understand sometimes people do things to hurt eachother, lied to eachother. but that doesn't mean they don't love eachother.
i think love is more about feelings and emotions not about reasons why people do this or that.

yeah chai is a good friend. i like him. he helps thot and cute he always call bow n'bpia. a cute nickname he calls her, also maybe cause he knows bow since a kid that's why he like adore her and want thot to be happy with her cause know thot love bow alot. it was cute i remember the part thot call bow k'bpia dury when he talks to chai.which is cute. he calls after chai but since he doesn't know her since a kid like chai does so he calls her khun and add the dury at the end. cause to him she's dury(naughty). i think it's cute that bow gets all these cute nicknames. esp. love the "tee ruk" word that thot keep on calling her. i don't mind the misunderstandings either but not too much though and add some cute scenes in between will make it fine. like today ep. there were misunderstanding but there was that kiss scene to balance out the frustration. yeah i know it'll be frustrating when the part comes when thot misunderstands bow and was being mean to her and later cruel too. *sigh* well will tried not to think about it yet. just watch the lakorn as it goes. and tried to enjoy each parts, don't worries about what will happen in the future eps. yet. even though it's hard not too think about it since saw all these spoilers pics and summary. yeah that's what i love about thot he's an affectionate guy. he likes to show his love to bow. like in the old eps. the part she comes to sleep on the bed with him and turn her back at him and he moves close to her and his back against hers. and said don't you want to hug me instead of the pillow? so cute. he could have just hug her but he didn't instead he just moves his back close to her. it's sweet. like he doesn't want to force upon her but just being close to her is enough. ahhh sweet boy. and in the morning she's the one who hug him which makes it more cutier. but i think weir needs to work on his mean face and tone of voice being more mean though cause it's not mean enough. i think thot has all these interesting p'ek's personalities that makes it fun to watch. mean,funny,sweet,cute,sad,cruel, like realistic people's personalities.
yeah the couch just suddenly appear. hahah. he really needs to move it fast! yeah it's sad noone understands bow. her family always see the worse out of hers esp. when it comes to pong. what a family. nobody to turn too. her life is too sad.
about the today kiss again, yeah love the way weir kiss, he look so into it and love how he slowly move his lip away from pinky. i barely see it this way with other thai p'ek cause usually they just move their lip away quickly after the kiss or maybe i haven't watch enough thai lakorns hahah. and yep look like their lips were stick to eachother which make it more sexy. lol. what a hot hot kiss!!! look forward to the willing kiss in the cave, hope will not be disappointed. hahah but so far their 2 kiss scenes was so hot!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I was upset when this forum was down yesterday. Thanks, moderator, those operating this forum. you rock!

i haven't watched episode 9 but the caps and the fans' analysis is putting pressure to watch it now! hahaha!!! :drool:

so, it's gonna be 16 epis? that means 6 more episodes (excluding today's episode)

pong will eventually feel remorse, right? towards the end of the lakorn? em, what will happen to baithong? it pisses me off if an evil wench like her doesn't get punish with similar or more pain and suffering she has done to others!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Is it just me, or do Bow's parents not think too highly of her? From beginning to now, every time something happens, they jump to the worst possible conclusions...like when the mom saw them on the couch...um, they were not in some kind of loving embrace, it was clear Pong was trying to force himself on Bow, but then she jumped to the wrong conclusion. Then when they run into Pong and Bow at the hospital, the dad automatically thinks they're flaunting their affair...That's kinda sad that no one understands or is on Bow's side. She has no one to talk to about Thot, and how he's hurt her...it's sad because that means she has no one to bounce her feelings or thoughts off of, so that she could decide what to do. She only decides to leave because it would be better off for everyone, but it's not what she really wants...She can't even talk to Thot cuz he's already judged her and cut ties with her, but gets mad when he thinks she's moving on...What a dork he is.

i sensed that too. i think her parents dissapprove of her relationship with pong from the very beginning. perhaps, because she comes from an established and rich family and he is just plain musician. so, by having a relationship with him, learning that he impregnate another girl added the dissapproval of her action and always making assumptions she is up to no good.

Hold up, was that couch always in that room or is it a new addition? Cuz last time Bow had nothing to sleep on so she had to sleep in bed with Thot, I say, Thot should remove that couch IMMEDIATELY. There were some sad scenes in the ending credits for today...and none I want to see.

i think in one of the earlier episodes, I believe i do saw a couch. also, if i'm not mistaken there was also a small dining table and 2 chair in the room where will eat because tot kept her captive in their bedroom.

So if I'm thinking correctly, Bow will get amnesia next week, then the week after that Nee dies, the week after that Thot kidnaps and tortures Bow, then the last 2 episodes will be the conclusion, the truth about Bai Tong's deeds and RECONCILIATION!!!
looking forward for that

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I just think it's sad, even if you take Pong out of the picture, her parents are more focused on what's right to them, and not what makes their daughter happy...they want her to reconcile with Thot, I mean, I want that too, but they don't ever listen to her own feelings. She can't even let them see how miserable she is...like when she told Thot she had to pretend that she was happy, so when Kare went home, she could tell her parents how happy she is with the man her dad chose for her.
I really do hope that her dad stands up for her later and not let Thot back in her life so easily...now, he's not that bad, but he still kind of is a little

I remember the table and chairs, but no couch...cuz if there was one, why didn't she sleep on it? Cuz she used the two chairs to sleep on cuz she had nowhere to sleep

Do they not air the Ch. 7 event? Cuz I just watched this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZDAOpAe3E
Weir and Win are cute doing the "Nobody" dance...

I'm also watching the 7 See Concert for WWHJ and Weir singing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EQpkHL8BI4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjMpQjuEJRE

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Thanks for the confirmation, I thought I didn't notice at first
So he needs to take that sucker out!
What he should've done was throw it out the balcony on top of Pong, then his problems would be solved

little

sarNie Adult
i like ep 10 the kiss is hot and sexy luv them. Plus i like it when the mom ask them about having a baby so I'm really rooting tat there will be a baby. and as for Nee I don't think she'll end being pregnant cuz she's weak and she got the heart surgery already. She probably ending up dying cuz of pong uncaring attitude. and thot will get revenge on bow instead to make pong mad/hurt for not caring for his sister. can't get enough and can't wait until thursday

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^But someone posted spoilers, and Nee does get pregnant...you can also see in the credits that she is, and Thot gets angry with Bow cuz she supposedly caused his sister's death, then gives the baby to Pong to raise...

Iya

sarNie Adult
even though there is lots of misunderstandings but the reasons they misunderstands eachother seem more reasonable than some lakorns i've seen though. actually they didn't add extra eps. to extend the lakorn. but they already has lots of scenes they already film so when they edited the lakorn it came out 16 eps. so this lakorn was not added extra to extend it longer but they already has lots of scenes that they film already. the original scripts was written out a lot already. they didn't add extra like other lakorns to make it longer. which it's good cause it wouldn't destroy the story cause like some lakorns has to add all these new scenes which are unnecessary some of it to make it longer. so this lakorn the story was long already. hope they have a lot of sweet scenes of pinky+weir though.
true. im glad they didn't add extras. i don't know how i'll survive with that if they ended up ruining this lakorns with those. :lol: however, it's the sweet scenes of pinky+weir that i watching and hoping for more. I don't really care for other characters. maybe a little for yam and his brother character. they are too funny a few eps back. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
too cute of his in law to go out of their reach to try to make the couple pregnant.

Ton & Yam are funny -- Yam might be pregnant
:eek:

choo

sarNie Adult
YAY THOT to the rescue. haha
lol @ baithong's disappointed face.

oh great..what does thot say to her in the room? [[when they were alone]]

cecilia

Staff member
^she admit that it was her mistake but will try to be careful to not allow such things happen abruptly.
he then say, good that she's thinking and admitting like that -- at least, on behalf of her parent who still there with them.

i want to kill BAITONG!!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
THANK U! ^^

-dang, she never stops showing up...!

-wahh I thought the drug was for Khun Nee right? Poor Taew.

-i'm glad they still have some cute scenes of T&B here and there.

--GOSH Nee's barking again

cecilia

Staff member
it's for her but Baitong didn't want her to it .. that's why, na taew ate it.
now she's back for another scheme .. she's framing Bow now!!!

what i don't get is that she promise her dad that she'll take care of the business so that she won't have time to get into Tor's business.
what the heck -- doesn't he catch anything?

Nee needs to stop all these insecure attitude!

what! there's a door between the room too -- that's' just crazy!

they need to makeup already .. Tor should just pretend to get the headache so that Bow can help him -- make up already !!!

choo

sarNie Adult
haha^^ yah! Thot was so cute when he was pouting in bed..haha

--kk, the door, yeah it came out of nowhere! lol

-man Baitong is one sneaky little brattt -- forreals she has like no home, always up in Thot's house causing trouble and doing EVIL mischievous things -- She told her dad she'll take over the business?? Unless her dad wants to go bankrupt or something then yeah..ahha

--dang she's trying to frame Bow now/??

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^Thanks for the confirmation, I thought I didn't notice at first
So he needs to take that sucker out!
What he should've done was throw it out the balcony on top of Pong, then his problems would be solved
That's so funny!! I think he should've done that and then Kiss her and she won't have a place to sleep so she would've return to sleep on the bed with him!

YAY THOT to the rescue. haha
lol @ baithong's disappointed face.

oh great..what does thot say to her in the room? [[when they were alone]]
Is this for todays episode? I love your sig Choo!! I can't wait to watch today's episode! Sounds like Baitong is acting crazy again today.

Just read the first part of caps that lyn did on her blog and understand now why she was so mad when her and bow was talking in the hospital. I love Bow's answer as to why she is back with Tos. At least she can see what kind of girl she truly is.

choo

sarNie Adult
^^thanks!! thanks to Kristy ^__^

-yeah today's ep. Baitongs just being one crazyy as__Bee!

-oh crap... Thot thinks it's Bow who gave Nee the drugs right? --- [[Nees back at the hospital since Baitong switched her pills ]] Thot's mad @ Bow now

-ahh my player sucks today..