Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
did this show air already or soon? I wanna see. :)

credit: as tagged
pics seem to be taken around July 22nd?
not sure, with iptv having issue these days, i don't pay attention to when it's going to be on --- if didn't air this past weekend, then perhaps, next week or so.

Ana

sarNie Adult
not sure, with iptv having issue these days, i don't pay attention to when it's going to be on --- if didn't air this past weekend, then perhaps, next week or so.
That was Ch7 get together party. They didn't air it on TV. There was only behind the scenes clip.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
raymond-o, can i call you that? lol... (; it's so long to type out your whole screen name. for sure i would love to read your blog when it is ready. the last lakorn i watched of pinky's was that one with oil too a couple of years ago and they did have chemistry but the series was boring as hello.

i also am agreeing with, cikna that tor had love at first sight for bow and as he was listening to her ranting the whole night he had pity and compassion for her that made tor love her even more.

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i just look at the thumbnail and take it as ch7 concert.
if it is. then the news came out a few back already ..

thanks ANA for correcting ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 01:57 AM
Thanks Dal, I'm working on a blog post for my non-Asian friends called "The Key to Watching Thai Lakorns" as an introduction to lakorns and stuff...once I'm done, I hope you can read it...

Anywho...I just realized Pinky is one of the few actresses that can have really good chemistry with the men...she's like the Chakrit of n'eks...cuz that fool has great chemistry with everyone he acts with...but for her, I may have just seen a few of her lakorns, but she definitely has chemsitry...I mean, she looked cute with all the guys I've watched her with...Chakrit, Win, even Oil in the boring movie...I have yet to watch her other ones, and of course Weir...dude, she even made Aof look good in SBS...

Weir is definitely a great actor that can sing...he sounds better than some some professional singers out these days...I'm so hooked on his theme song!! I am constantly listening to it over and over, I loooooovvvvvveeeeee his voice...I think the fact that he's dating Pancake kind of turned me off to him...cuz I can't stand her, I gave her a chance, and I just don't like her...but now that I think about watching Weir, he's a pretty good actor for being one of the youngens of Ch. 7, especially it being a channel I don't really like to watch.

So, does Pong change into a better guy or is he gonna be forever a jerk and dumbass...I can't stand him at all...

Hey, in the beginning, when he found her at the club? I thought he already knew who she was? Or am I wrong? I thought he let her think he rawred her as a part of his plan, or did it just work out that way?

Because someone had mentioned earlier, that in the older version, he was stalking her, and therefore started to fall in love with her...then kidnapped her...But I like this way. Because he started off with this image of who she was according to his sister, who he loves blindly by the way, but the more time he spends with her, the more he realizes that there's a possibility that his sister could be wrong. Or for the most part, I think he was hoping that his sister was wrong about her, because he was so attracted to her. He did have to act like a tough jerk, but he's a softie at heart...The weirdest thing is how she falls for him. I can understand how he falls for her...because she lets him see who she really is, and she didn't know he was Nee's older brother, so she had nothing to hide or pretend with him...

I think Bow just wanted to give Thot a chance cuz her parents wanted her to...I think she was more open about letting him in since there were so many people willing to go to bat for him. But I believe she started to really realize her feelings for him after Chakorn died, because that's the most vulnerable he's ever been in front of her. She knew he cared, but she doubted his sincerity, but seeing him actually think of someone else before himself...because the whole time, he let her believe he was some pushy jerk who had no mercy...But, I can't leave out the part where they bonded after he saved her from Meng and got shot for it...That was a cute moment, and it's only when they're alone can they really get to feel how they feel towards one another...that's why I hate when people come in between them. It was a good thing he took her to his vineyard, but he seriously should just take her to a cave so they can just be together in peace...

I feel bad for Thot, because his sister is his only blood relative, she's his family, and no matter how childish or evil she is, he would only see her as his little sister...and to him, this woman, Bow, hurt her deeply, so of course he wants to get even for his sister...But then he loves Bow probably as much as he loves his sister, but by hearing lies and seeing things at the wrong time, of course he's gonna think the worst, that dummy...I just have to keep reminding myself that he really does love her, or else I'd be super pissed...If it weren't for all those interfering people, he would love and trust her the way she deserves...But I feel bad for Bow too, cuz it's kinda like she has no voice, no matter how many times she tries to speak....no one listens to how she feels or what she thinks. Everyone, including Thot, makes up their mind about who she is and what they want for her that they don't take her into consideration. She might as well not exist, because the way she's being treated is inhumane...no one sees her for who she really is, not even the man she loves, not even her family...
totally agree with you.

update news: confirm for now, this lakorn will have 16 episodes total.
they didn't add extra but it got edited and came out 16 eps cause they film lots of scenes. yay! get to see weir+pinky longer. :clap:
they will done filming on aug. 13 *sigh* sad seem fast, but really they have been filming since april.

tassa

sarNie Egg
no weir is not dating pancake....dey jux good friends....i would hate for him to date pancake.....and weir came on top as current top 5 pra ek...and y wouldnt him...hehehe

onahc

sarNie Elites
"Weir is definitely a great actor that can sing...he sounds better than some some professional singers out these days...I'm so hooked on his theme song!! I am constantly listening to it over and over, I loooooovvvvvveeeeee his voice."

I don't know. He's okay but I wouldn't go that far. He struggles with a few notes. Instead of reaching the notes, he's screaming them and he's off key a lot. That's the difference between a real singer and an amateur.

cecilia

Staff member
^in comparison to what RS have atm .. he's better or perhaps, lucky with the ost he been singing .. since pdsd .. i think he have improve.
i would buy his album vs rs teeny popper with their no talent voices but sex image Lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
no weir is not dating pancake....dey jux good friends....i would hate for him to date pancake.....and weir came on top as current top 5 pra ek...and y wouldnt him...hehehe
Lmfao, I think they were officially announced Bf & Gf. I don't feel the chemistry between them, so it may just be for the publicity.

Thank you for such a great news, Teedee ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dal, sorry, you can just call me So, I seemed to have rambled on without even knowing it

"Weir is definitely a great actor that can sing...he sounds better than some some professional singers out these days...I'm so hooked on his theme song!! I am constantly listening to it over and over, I loooooovvvvvveeeeee his voice."

I don't know. He's okay but I wouldn't go that far. He struggles with a few notes. Instead of reaching the notes, he's screaming them and he's off key a lot. That's the difference between a real singer and an amateur.
Have you heard the Plik Din Su Dao soundtrack? Because even though it's like this Academy Fantasia-type lakorn with a bunch of singers, he's the only one that stands out to me. His voice is strong and flows smoothly, I'm not saying he's a naturally talented singer like Aof Pongsak, but he can sing pretty well for someone that isn't a professional singer.

I thought they officially stated that those two were dating for months already? I read somewhere about her dad approving of him? I don't know, but if he was dating her for publicity, then he could've picked someone else...I personally prefer him with Pinky, they just have a natural chemistry together...

So the lakorn is halfway through? I'm trying to figure out what they could show each week...cuz I don't want them to drag it out only for it to be sad scenes still and then rush the happy ending, like they did with Wang Nam Karng...man, I stuck with that lakorn, only to get disappointed in the end...there was so much DRAMA, too much for one lakorn, I felt like I was watching an Exact lakorn accept is wasn't half as long...

I definitely feel that they should mess with Thot for torturing and mistreating Bow, but I think the physical pain he takes out on her is his way of expressing his own emotional pain...he's a guy too...But then I Feel so bad for him when he's hurting, even though it was his own fault to begin with. Man, I think this is the first lakorn where I'm okay that the p'ek is a stalker who calls the n'ek "tee ruk" all the time...he's crazy sometimes, but I can't help but love him.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he&pancake are officially dating. but i don't feel the chemistry between them either. he said doesn't want to use the bf/gf word because they are like a family already. her parents treat him like one of their kid. to me they look more like bro. and sis. than bf/gf. agree he's not a professional singer but he has a such good voice. the first time i saw him in pdsd, i was like this guy is cute and can sing. 16 eps is kinda long. i think eps.9-12 is all the dramas(jealousy with pong,baithong come between them,then bow's lost her memory,and nee died) so i think 13 should be the part he kidnap her and the torture begins. yeah i want bow to mess with thot too, to get back at him for torturing her. don't want her to forgive him that fast. want him to go after and make up with her for a long time before she forgive him. b/c in summary she forgives him too fast. so some people don't want her to forgive him that fast cause he hurt her too much she shouldn't forgive him too fast.. like can be she forgives him already but just messing with him and pretend to still be mad at him. like maybe she said gonna marry pong to see what he'll do, stuffs like that. wanna see he's in a lot of pain. like swb shows the part ken was crying. wanna see that kind of scene with weir like shows how much he hurts and feel gulity of what he did to pinky. i still can't believe after he rapes and torture her she still forgive him and willingly sleeps with him. gosh girl what's the matter with you, don't you hold a grudge. lol
and some people were teasing. yeah when they were staying together in the soft bed at the farm. they didn't do it. but has to do it. nature way..in the cottage and cave. lol...i guess thot like it the natural way..since he's a farmer..lol..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I guess we'll just have to see how she forgives him, and I agree with you about his relationship to Pancake...they just don't seem like the couple. I mean, I may not like Ken/Noi, but they fit, and you can tell they love each other deeply...but those two, I really can't tell...He might as well date Pinky since they have more chemistry.

Cool scene to look forward to, and they explain the situation a bit...I'm lovin' that Weir is to the rescue...this video totally explains what I've been trying to express about those two and Weir is a total dork while Pinky's talking, with his "mmm...mmhmm..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpwFNFuIsz4

So is this how Bow gets amnesia? From trying to save Nee? I'm so confused...as to how the story will turn out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raLheD69zQA

The more I think about it, the more I feel for Thot, like I'm the friggin' N'ek trying to understand him or something.

But I still feel bad for Thot and sympathize with him, he did hurt her for the wrong reasons, but he does love her, and the look on his face when she found out the truth...plus, that apartment scene, how he was crying with her. It was heartbreaking to see them both so hurting so badly, too bad that dumbass Pong had to ruin their moment. His motives were bad but he's a good guy that genuinely loves her, unlike her unfaithful ex who won't leave her alone. I feel that he was too blinded by his love for his manipulative, yet weak-hearted sister. I'm not trying to excuse him for her pain, but just that it wasn't unreasonable like other p'eks.

We just won't know the depths of his revenge until later, but a lot has to do with his trust in that evil Baitong too, he does love Bow, but then again he doesn't know her enough to trust her fully, and when it comes to that kind of love, you have to be careful. Poor Bow, she was careful at first, but finally let her guard back down only to have Thot hurt her. I think if anything, he feels the worst kind of pain, because at least Bow knows where her pain is coming from, who's causing it...I feel that Thot is torn within himself. I'm sure after his only sister's death gets blamed on Bow, then all that doubt he has will surface big time. He may love her, but he never trusted her, since the beginning, he always thought she had some kind of agenda...so if he didn't trust her from the start, how could he trust her later on, when she lets him believe those lies about her...

I'm also not saying Bow is to blame for anything, she definitely doesn't deserve the betrayals she's experienced from her loved ones...her first love, her family, and her newly found love...I would've said the same things she said to him, that she wouldn't trust anyone, not even herself.

A big part of me just feels sorry for Thot and can't even hate him...I mean, in other lakorns I can easily hate the p'eks cuz they're so unreasonable, but this lakorn, this p'ek, this actor...I can't hate...I feel like I'm watching Jai Rao all over again, it was so hard to hate Vic because as mean as he was, I understood his pain, he didn't know any better.

Who knows, depending on how they continue the story, I could hate him and not want him to be with Bow, but for now, I definitely feel sorry for him.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
"gosh girl what's the matter with you, don't you hold a grudge." - LOL, I know right?! I wish they would leave r-scenes out of lakorn altogether...it ruins the willing scene! And rape ruins the whole idea of love and forgiveness and all that mushy stuff. Ugh...come on, producers!

Raymond - I think that Bow developed feelings for Thot by spending every waking moment with him, and unintentionally getting to know him deep down. Like, you mentioned the part about him caring for others, which is a plus. Because although her parents supported the marriage, Bow still hated being there with him. But when time passed by, and they got to know each other and everything, feelings just developed. Same for Thot. I mean, Bow is a cutie, who wouldn't fall for her? :p

And Bow needs to shake off Pong! I do feel bad for her because she's just been heartbroken over and over again, but she's in the wrong right now. She's not straight up with Pong, plus she's leading him on. You can tell the presence of Pong makes her uncomfortable, but she just deals with it and spends time with him anyway. I know she's emotionally stressed out, but come on Bow, get a grip!

Also, I agree about Weir's singing abilities. Compared to other celebs that were made to sing for their OST's, Weir is pretty good for not being a pro singer. No, he's not a Bird Thongchai lol, but his voice and singing aren't bad. Psh, better than me! Haha.

choo

sarNie Adult
totally agree with you.

update news: confirm for now, this lakorn will have 16 episodes total.
they didn't add extra but it got edited and came out 16 eps cause they film lots of scenes. yay! get to see weir+pinky longer. :clap:
they will done filming on aug. 13 *sigh* sad seem fast, but really they have been filming since april.
wahh 16 eps confirmed!
AS much as I wanna see more of Bow and Tos, now I'm just anxious for Bow to forgive him and get back together! ^__^
but i'm still happie! thanks teedee!

Lmfao, I think they were officially announced Bf & Gf. I don't feel the chemistry between them, so it may just be for the publicity.

Thank you for such a great news, Teedee ^^
^^yeah they seem close like brothers/sisters more than b/gf

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Behind the scenes clip when pinky will lose her memory because of Jib.

http://www.siamdara.com/ClipVDO/090811_626.html

credit siamdara

Thanks for sharing the clip saw a clip on yt but didn't see this much!! Makes me excited to see more!!!

It's weird that Weir goes everywhere with pancake, I'm not a fan of hers but it seems she's one of the top nang'eks on channel 7. I think they look more like brother and sister than BF/GF. Yeah for 16 episodes!!!! More of Bow and Tos together!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for clips lynn. poor Pinky under that big barrows.
raymond_obsessed- i know what your saying and i understand and agree with you. yeah it's hard to hate Thot because he has been through a lot of pain,with his sister's death and thinks the person he love(Bow) is the one that hurt his sister. so he's like suffer already but still can't help being mad at him for not trusting Bow, he rather believe baithong than her which is so mess up. and yeah he never trust her since beginning so would be hard for him to trust her now. but people are suppose to trust the person they love isn't it? but like Weir said he look at the reasons; situation he doesn't side with the person he love. agree i can't hate ken in jr either even though he was mean to n'ek but he has good enough reasons too. like Thot does, he has understandable reasons to be mean to Bow. esp. he love her so much and when you love someone so much when you're mad it just doubles the pain, he didn't mean to hurt her on purpose. but like Weir said his character went crazy after so many things that happen, so he loose his mind, loose control because he felt like he has nothing left in his life. so he express his anger to Bow, want to get back at her cause misunderstands her. which is very sad for her cause she doesn't deserve it at all. but i think the person that is really more pitiful is Thot because he has all that pain bottle up. when compare to Bow she understands why he's being like this, why he's being mean to her, she may hurt physically but he is hurting mentally, so maybe that's why she forgave him easily because she knows he does it b/c he's in pain and cause of misunderstands, so when he finally apologize to her and came back to being this sweet guy again, she was happy that he stop being mad and so forgave him right away. i can understand why there was that willing scene. to show they still love eachother and forgave eachother. so it made sense to me. and glad there was the part she mess with him to teach him a lesson. cause he deserve it. but i want the part she mess with him to be in a cute way not mean way though. the part nee slap+strangle her till she pass out is so sad cause she just chose not to fight back even though she can but b/c she feels sorry for nee and she promise to take care of nee b/c of the love she has for Thot. which i feel so sorry for Bow almost died b/c of the crazy sister. but it's realistic i think when you love someone you will do anything for the person you love,stand the pain etc... this lakorn is actually realistic in the character's feelings.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I was watching an old clip of Weir and Aum and OMG, he's got the silliest laugh. I freaking love it!

See...now I'm obsessed. I'm youtub-ing everything on Weir.

Have I already mention that he's a giant compare to everyone else?