Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just saw the caps for the episode at Lyn's blog and it looks like a good episode! I can't wait until someone uploads it on YT!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It is a good episode :)
There were A LOT of sweet scenes that made me blush ^_^ . I felt like a little girl getting her first candy lol
Tomorrow's episode seems a bit sad though.
Bow finds out about Tos' sister and leaves Tos... Then Tos becomes an a**hole again *sigh*

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
episode 7 was soo cute! all the sweet scenes made me blush too. ^_^ gosh, weir is soo sweet! and yes, bow is falling for him but sadly it'll be ruined tomorrow! I hope they'll be some cute scenes before all this drama starts again though. =((

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It soo funny that Tot's friend is the son to the lady that is playing Bow's mother in real life, and they're acting in the same movie together...

Iya

sarNie Adult
i don't want to watch tomorrow scene. it is a guarantee to be with LOTS & LOTS of dramas!!! Ugh!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love all their kokik scenes today..ahhh the wedding proposal was so sweet. so cute he was excited before the wedding day. the kiss on the forehead was so sweet..so funny when he lied about the ring....lol..the kiss on the cheek was so cute..hahah "kon kuar mia jarieng took kon"..lol..the hold hands walk was so cute too. so cute when he hit his mouth and said "ya kut jai mia " such funny boy. . but their sweet moments were too short. :arrg: .. don't wanna watch next ep. and the dramas begin.. sad won't get to heard his sweet words to her again.. they have new opening theme song. ahh the scene he kiss her hand was so sweet...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was really good. It was kinda hilarious when Pinky could actually carry Weir on her back :lol:
I feel so sorry for BaiTong's dad, having a daughter like her -- <_< Grr, I wanna like Kom Faek her LOLs

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I think the first opening was better than the second. Weir must be really heavy. He's 6'' something. I don't know how Pinky did it. That was amazing and funny at the same time.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I love episode 7. :yahoo: I don't want the sweet scenes to be. Weir and Pinky sweet scenes gives me the butterflies in my stomach. :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I knew it, with all the cute and sweet scenes to come, I knew something horrible was bound to happen, it's a lakorn, so I don't get my hopes up...
I was wondering why Baitong took those pictures, silly me, just thought she was a stalker.

I happen to like that the opening and ending credits change, gives me stuff to look forward to...goodness gracious, I wonder how many episodes all that drama is gonna take...cuz Nee has to start showing, then gets murdered, then Thot tortures Bow...that's a whole lotta drama...I just might skip the bad scenes and watch it once it finishes airing, so I can just watch all the bad stuff at once and then watch the good parts...without having to fast forward.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah there will be a lot of bad things happen, :lmao: lots of dramas. i wanna skip too but can't, too addicted lol
yep Pinky is one strong girl can carry Weir like that. her back must have hurt afterward. hahah.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was really good. It was kinda hilarious when Pinky could actually carry Weir on her back :lol:
I feel so sorry for BaiTong's dad, having a daughter like her -- <_< Grr, I wanna like Kom Faek her LOLs
LMAO I will help you Kom Faek her! And yea...poor dad :( He's such a nice guy, and his only daughter is so evil!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just watched the new opening and it's making me look forward to the future episodes!! I can't wait!! So it seems that Nee will die right? I haven't seen the summary for this lakorn so i i don't know.

Todays episode was sweet Bow sees the good side of Thot, but tomorrow that will disappear, pong needs to get out of her life, now he made Nee pregnant again! And Nee needs to calm down, thot is old enough to marry whoever he wants. lol, i think that she is over jealous because she thinks Bow is good that even her brother wants her. And Baitong, that murderer how can she even imagine her getting married to thot, when she really wanted to kill chakorn! It was sad that he died. The moments of Bow and Thot were cute, when they were in bed together in the morning they seem like a happy married couple! When Bow carried Thot it was super cute and funny that she can carry him. Although i hate that the misunderstanding are going to come tomorrow i want to see more!!!!

Bow: It's good that she's going to know the truth so when she forgives him, Baitong can't do anything about it anymore.
Tos: You idiot, gosh. You should've told Bow isntead of let her know later.
Nee: I feel sorry for her, Pong's such a asshole. But then again if only she knew what love really was.
Pong: He's seriously getting on my last nerve. Mean. Idiot. He seriously needs to get a friggin life.
Baitong: That b i t c h! She better die of a broken heart soon or I'm going to murder her.
Chakorn: I feel bad for him. But then again who told him to rape Baitong, huh?
Prasit: He's such a nice dad, can't believe he has a daughter like Baitong...ugh.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
My favorite scene from today was when they were holding hands at night and walking upon the shooting star. Then, they were on the bed smiling about what happened when Weir leaned over to kiss her on the... Li--- Forehead :)