Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the "r" scene in this version he was also drunk too lol... Bow's dad took her home after everything was settle b/c was mad at Tort for torturing Bow and ask Pong to help him get back at Tort by Pong being sweet to her in front of Tort and she went along with her dad too because want to teach Tort a lesson and also pretends to be distance&cold to him too. so made him sad for a long time before she went back to him hahah. the end scene was so cute though. yeah want Tort+Bow to sleep together too. "r" or willing, is o.k. hahah. but so lucky we get to see both. lol but most of all want to see lots of sweet scenes between them.

choo

sarNie Adult
yes, that's the one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nthK5AxQ96U

i super love him in here too .. so dorky sweet and cute ..
i watch his lakorn separately w/out pancake -- i like pan in photoshoot but i can't seem to push myself to finish one of her lakorn. IDK either.

thanks for sharing ceci! Wah, Weir sounds soo good in the MV. & he can speak/sing in Lao too?!!! *diess.*.

sreypoch, ahah yeah I don't think anyone wants to see Tos sleeping w/ Baithong. She's sooo...____I don't like her.

-ahh spoilers ^^ oh no...the dad's gonna go against Tos later on?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's right & good that bow, her dad and pong was all in the plan together to get back at tort & teach him a lesson for hurting her. he deserve it. hahah.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Nong Nai says that Rook Kard is a better lakorn, but have to watch Kom Faek (to understand rook kard)-- compared to this lakorn.

So I thought I would share the knowledge or critiques.

I really like the soundtrack though from this lakorn. The lakorn is okay.

I also started on Ploy Cherman's Channel 3 lakorn too, but feel it's a typical lakorn.

Will try to finish this lakorn before going on to any others....

Cheers!

choo

sarNie Adult
ahaha ...awww... i know he probably deserves it..but why does the Dad go against Tos too when he was okay setting up their wedding and stuff??

LOL. poor Tos.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bow's dad was mad that tort lied to him and kidnap bow to torture. so it makes sense why her dad would go against tort. how can he stand it when found out his daughter has been torture and by the guy he trust to let married his daughter too. i feel so sorry for bow. she should get back at him.

cecilia

Staff member
^on top of that, he believe that Tor was a genuine person when he ask and elder to come to help ask BOW -- there's quite alot of disappointment for the dad to trust and believe in tor again. It's good to see the dad stand up for his daughter for once -- and show that he does care about his daughter and that if ppl want to care for his daughter, they better or else, he got her back :clap:

the idea of BAITONG and TOR getting together upset me -- especially knowing that BAITONG is evil, greed, and lustful toward him. YUCK!

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
The "r" scene was in the original version too, so it's not like the writer just throw it in there for "r" scene lakorn lovers like they did with JL with Aum and Aff. :p

The funny thing about this lakorn is, how can Weir falls in love with Pinky so fast??? :huh: In the old version, his sister knew about Pinky first and told her brother about it, and she also gave Bow's picture to her brother. So Weir(Tos) started to stalk (followed) Bow everywhere she went , and that was how he fell in loves with her and also saved her from that man that drugged her. So the old version is more realistic to how he could have love Bow so much. ^_^
Yea I know what you mean about "love" coming out of nowhere! I hate when they do that in lakorn; it totally throws you off lol. But I tried really hard to find ways Thot could love Bow, and maybe it's just by spending everyday with her and getting to know her by teasing her all the time...? Just looking for excuses haha :p

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like so much has happened already, that it feels like it's about to end, but we're pretty much only half way through the lakorn. It's like man, the n'ek has gone through so much, and all the lies and Baithong's schemes are piling up, and now there are gonna be even more problems! Craziness. Can't wait til tomorrow though!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol I'm seeing so many "r" around here xD
Well, can't wait for tmr's episode :). I might not catch it live like always but oh well haha

choo

sarNie Adult
could someone tell me what time it airs again? ^__^ thanks!!

here's some more wedding pics..& horseback riding. ^__^ too cute

credit: sukollawatclub.com

cecilia

Staff member
^chong, you're on a rampage .. love the bts pictures of them .. can't wait for tomorrow ..

it'll air :

Wednesday & Thursday : 8:30 AM US CENTRAL time, not sure that'll be for your timezone on ch7 ja.

choo

sarNie Adult
^chong, you're on a rampage .. love the bts pictures of them .. can't wait for tomorrow ..

it'll air :

Wednesday & Thursday : 8:30 AM US CENTRAL time, not sure that'll be for your timezone on ch7 ja.
ahha! i am!! seriously I'm thinking about WWHJ 24/7. hahaha

-thanks ceci! <3

-thanks lynn too! lOL the pool scene -- Pong's laughing. haha wanna see it soon

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
seeing the pics make me wanna see it more. can't wait for tomorrow. same here i watch this lakorn over and over so many times lol
sucks that their wedding got interrupted and the horse scene is when she was mad and left him already.
i rather the horse scene was when they are at the farm and in love would have been much sweetier. but anyways they look so cute!

cecilia

Staff member
^really, i thought it was during their sweet moment -- thinking about tomorrow with BAITONG crashing it, makes me super angry!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
actually i don't mind the dramas b/c it's part of the lakorn that make it interesting.
but just don't want it to be pure dramas. still want to see their sweet scenes while it's the dramas parts.
cause if it's just pure dramas it would be so frustrating to watch. but from the summary sound like pure dramas which will sucks.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for tomorrows episode!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! They look sweet!! I can't wait to watch when he grabs her to put her on his horse!! SO strong!! lol! I hate that Baitong is going to crash the wedding!!!!