Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

mia07

Introvert
also enjoy watching yam+thum's couple. they are so funny. yam is so cute! and finally they turn on weir & pinky's song. like how they edit the preview for the theme song. looks romantic, fit with the genre of the lakorn which is romantic drama. can't wait for next ep. and yeah baitong is so annoying&evil. from what i read tos didn't sleep with baitong. but instead he slept with bo....more than once too.. there is the force and willing parts..hehe.ok enough i don't want to spoil. for upcoming eps..don't worry will get to see Bo falling for Tos and will get to see them being really sweet to eachother.
Willing and forcing? LOL. Bow, definitely, has begun to fall for Tos then. I like Yam and Thum's couple as well because they're so funny.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the scene in the theme song that show they hug sleeping. is the "willingly" part and it may disappoint some people including me. but Bow didn't get pregnant in here. you would think after two times. lol. after he took her to the cottage in the woods was when the "r" scene occur then comes the willing scene in the cave.

aznhomieboi1689

sarNie Egg
Hey guys,

I do not get how you guys are seeing Episode 5?? I have IPTV at home and it's not airing Wong Wein Hua Jai like it normally does on Wednes. I cant find on YouTube either...HELP?!

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the whole episode 5 on youtube. SpicyIII uploaded it. You have to type in "Wong Wian Hua Jai - Epi 5/1" in order to find it.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
the scene in the theme song that show they hug sleeping. is the "willingly" part and it may disappoint some people including me. but Bo didn't get pregnant in here. you would think after two times. lol. after he took her to the cottage in the woods was when the "r" scene occur then later the willing scene in the cave.
I finally saw the theme song credits. It looks interesting. I can't wait to see how to story unfold. Did Bo get pregnant or are my eyes playing trick with me? It looks like Bo with a pregnant belly standing above a cliff.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tort's sister(Nee) is the one that gets pregnant. her death & baby problem situation is the reasons that makes Tort goes crazy and get revenge at Bow.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I'm confused now. I thought Nee faked her pregnancy.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm lovin the pranang's friends, they're hilarious. Surprisingly enough, I'm really liking Weir in this lakorn. To be fair, it's not his fault that he misunderstands Bow. The man loves his sister, can't blame him for trying to protect her. I just wish Bow would open her heart, eyes, and ears to him. I like all the coupling, except Nee is crazy.

I love whenever Thot calls Bow "tee ruk" even though it's meant to annoy her, it's really cute.

I'm really looking forward to their sweet scenes, and I love Pinky's version of the theme song. Does anyone know where I can watch the opening credits?

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
im so in love with wier and pinky...they look cute together..i wish wier and pinky could fall in love in real life like this lakorn but to sad it impossible.....*sigh*
I keep rewatch episode where the part wier and pinky love scence...so cute.....
cant wait until tomoroe for ep 6...
can someone tell what happen in episode 6? look like he gonna torture her again

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I'm lovin the pranang's friends, they're hilarious. Surprisingly enough, I'm really liking Weir in this lakorn. To be fair, it's not his fault that he misunderstands Bow. The man loves his sister, can't blame him for trying to protect her. I just wish Bow would open her heart, eyes, and ears to him. I like all the coupling, except Nee is crazy.

I love whenever Thot calls Bow "tee ruk" even though it's meant to annoy her, it's really cute.

I'm really looking forward to their sweet scenes, and I love Pinky's version of the theme song. Does anyone know where I can watch the opening credits?

Here's a direct link to the opening credits and episode 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGRCmGDk4ek

cecilia

Staff member
also enjoy watching yam+thum's couple. they are so funny. yam is so cute and funny. and finally they turn on weir & pinky's song. like how they edit the preview for the theme song. looks romantic and interesting, fit with the genre of the lakorn which is romantic drama. can't wait for next ep. and yeah baitong is so annoying&evil. from the magazine summary,Tos didn't sleep with Baitong. he slept with Bo. there was the force and willing parts..hehe. for upcoming eps..don't worry will get to see Bo falling for Tos and will get to see them being sweet to eachother. but not for long though because his sister and her ex bf came and destroy it. and then all the misunderstanding and dramas begin... <_<
i love their coupling too .. it was so funny when they got home, ton sneeze and pull out Yam's bra to wipe it but he hid it fast before Pinky took a second glance .. they're so darn funny at the vineyard too when they realize what just happen and told each other to let it go by Lol ..

the scene in the theme song that show they hug sleeping. is the "willingly" part and it may disappoint some people including me. but Bo didn't get pregnant in here. you would think after two times. lol. after he took her to the cottage in the woods was when the "r" scene occur then comes the willing scene in the cave.
really, i thought she is .. b/c in the opening credit, we get to see Pinky out in the mountain, padding her tummy .. here's the cap
<--unless, it's someone else.

it's a fake pregnancy, Poh will find out in today episode .. (and that's when the severe drama will begin)

anyway, i HATE baitong today on how she try to scheme Pinky but end up with the other guy. I hate how she get herself into this trouble but yet, cry about it -- it's her own fault, why blame someone else.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the cap pic look like Nee. and yes, later on Nee really does get pregnant. she died like the middle of the lakorn. reading the mag. summary she is so annoying and mean to Bow, the word to describe Nee is a bitch. wanna slap her so bad. and Tort&Bow is dumb to believe Baitong too. and later Tort gets more stupid. :arrg: and Bow become so pitiful. and not to forget about Phong so annoying too. as well as Baitong so evil. so conclude everyone becomes annoying.

cecilia

Staff member
^if she is pregnant in the later half, then why must Poh be so cold heart toward her .. could it be that he thinks she might fake it again? ..
i guess, i would understand Poh too if i put myself in his shoe .. regardless, if he does not like Nee why let it happen second time around :angry:

the cap pic look like Nee. and yes, later on Nee really does get pregnant. she died like the middle toward the end of the lakorn.
awe, i was hoping it's not her .. the hair does look like her too .. i thought, if this scene was taken at the cave, perhaps, it would be best that it's Pinky, who stand there, patting her tummy, reminiscence of her/weir's relationship .. i would so be bum if she does not get preggy at the end especially when the deed happen twice, it even involve a willing too :( ..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey guys,

I do not get how you guys are seeing Episode 5?? I have IPTV at home and it's not airing Wong Wein Hua Jai like it normally does on Wednes. I cant find on YouTube either...HELP?!
Remeber, you can always download it free from our Sarnworld ^^
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=38284
or here's the Youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/spicyiii?blend=1&ob=4

Yes, it's a fake pregnancy right now, but later in the lakorn, she'll actually become pregnant.

im so in love with wier and pinky...they look cute together..i wish wier and pinky could fall in love in real life like this lakorn but to sad it impossible.....*sigh*
I keep rewatch episode where the part wier and pinky love scence...so cute.....
cant wait until tomoroe for ep 6...
can someone tell what happen in episode 6? look like he gonna torture her again
We don't know what's going to happen yet. Just have to wait and watch^

Nee gets pregnant REALLY? I thought she fakes it. And when did she DIE?
Yea, she actually becomes pregnant and then dies because of Bai Tong but it's going to be faulted on Bo :(

really, i thought she is .. b/c in the opening credit, we get to see Pinky out in the mountain, padding her tummy .. here's the cap
<--unless, it's someone else.
That looks like Nee though. I thought it was Pinky too, but Pinky doesn't wear something like that and her hair looks different xD. My bets are on Nee this time.

Teedee, what are you takling about willing, "r", and a disappointment

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
It does kinda look like Nee. How do you know she really got pregnant? Did she get pregnant in the old version? Do you know any episode WWHJ is going to be?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
if she is pregnant in the later half, then why must Poh be so cold heart toward her .. could it be that he thinks she might fake it again? ..
i guess, i would understand Poh too if i put myself in his shoe .. regardless, if he does not like Nee why let it happen again on second time around
just say Phong is a jerk, he goes back to Bo and pretend to be nice to Nee because Bo made a promise with him if he take care of Nee she will agree to married him.

i hope they would change and make Bow pregnant too. it would make more sense too cause they did it like twice, with the "r" and then the "willing" too hahah